Animal Café Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointing at my crotch discreetly while making an up and down movement with my other hand was all I could think of doing.

"Uh? What is it, Clara? I don't understand."

Accalia, who had just retrieved her slushes, came back to us and tried to assist.

"What are you doing, Clara? You forgot something in the store?"

I shook my head, no, and kept gesticulating.

"You want a slush too? But you said no..."

"What? What are you saying? You don't want the costume?"

They just wouldn't understand. Was I that bad at expressing myself non-verbally? Misti walked out of the store as well and grabbed her slush from Acca's hand.

"What is going on?"

"Clara is trying to say something, but we can't understand."

"Show me, Clara. What are you trying to say?"

Conveniently, my three friends standing in front of me while sipping on their slush were like a wall blocking everybody else's view. So I quickly took this opportunity to lift my skirt with my paws, and that was all it took for their faces to distort.

"What the hell! Clara! Don't do that in public!"

That was Accalia.

"Aaaah! Clara! Think about the café's reputation. If someone takes a picture of your snatch and Lucy finds out, we are all dead!"

That was Misti.

"Oops! Hehe."

That was Trixie. But as soon as she giggled, the Misti and Accalia understood right away who was really at fault here.

"Trixie! You dumbass! Can't you spend a single minute without thinking about sex? Was that what you were doing in the fitting room?"

While Accalia discreetly zipped my crotch up, Misti reprimanded Trixie and pressed her icy-cold slush on her neck.

"Aaaah! Too cold! I'm sorryyy! Clara started it!"

"As if! I'll write dirty words on your cast when you sleep, so everybody knows how much a little perv you are!"

"Nooo!"

Accalia turned to Trixie and wiped her fingers on her shirt.

"Clara was so wet. You must have made her cum really hard."

"Aaah! Don't rub her pussy juice on me!"

"That will teach you!"

Actually, no... I didn't cum hard, but I really wanted to. Despite all the excitement due to my precarious situation, my little motor was still purring. It was like I hadn't come down from my edge and still needed affection.

I walked to Trixie and slapped her on top of the head.

"Awww... Sorry, Clara! I just wanted to have fun."

Communicating like a pet was still impossible for me. Trixie thought I was scolding her, but in fact, that little slap was because she didn't take the extra thirty seconds to make me cum in the fitting room. That was so mean, and once we would get back to the pethouse, I would make sure to let her know.

Bad Trixie!

12