Animal Doctor Scores Homerun

Story Info
Brian hits a homerun with new vet in town.
1.6k words
4.35
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer evening; I didn't really have anything better to do so, I went to a senior league ballgame in our tiny little village. Here everyone knows your mom, your dad and your basic family history. Kind of like Mayberry, I guess.

I was sitting in the 2nd row of the bleachers watching the game when I caught sight of a long hair brunette wearing a black blouse. It had varying types of flowers printed on it. Her blouse was tucked snugly inside a black skirt down to her knees. She wore a small leather belt around her hourglass figure.

She stood next to the fence a few feet away. Her sleeves were rolled partially up her forearm revealing a small gold watch. She looked around and caught my eyes glancing at her. She spoke softly with an Irish brogue, "Excuse me, is that seat taken?"

"No, be my guess!" My heart skipped a couple beats as I answered.

"She came up, sat down beside me and extended her hand, "Hello, I'm Roma. It's certainly a lovely evening isn't it?"

"Hi Roma, I'm Brian, it sure is, excuse me are you visiting from Ireland? I couldn't help but notice your accent."

"No," she answered, "I just moved into town today from a small city to open my new practice. I came to Canada after my father died 12 years ago."

Suddenly, the game announcer called, "GO BALL, Get out of here!" Our bleacher grumbled. Well...guess we're behind now!

I turned my attention back to Roma, "Are you a doctor? A lawyer, What practice?"

"Yes, I'm a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. My full name is Dr. Roma Quinn."

"Oh, Glad to meet you Dr. Quinn! So out here you'll look after farm animals I suppose."

"Yes everything, even little bunnies. I hope you'll be my little bunny too.", she smiled!"

"I'd hop over to your clinic right now, but I don't have a dog or cat." I joked.

"That's alright, I'll look after you anyways." She quipped.

"Roma are you into this game? Can I talk you into a tour of our little town?"

"I'd love to!"

We stepped off the bleachers and walked slowly down the street as we conversed. I'd point out places of interests that might help her both professionally and personally. Every now and then I'd run into a friendly face and introduce them.

"Hi Brian, it's a hot night...did you ever get my dad Ben's scooter fixed?"

"Hey Paul, yep...come pick it up tomorrow. By the way, I want you to meet our new neighbor and animal vet Dr. Roma Quinn." I said.

"Oh, glad to meet you Dr. Quinn, my wife has a couple cats; I'll tell her about you." Paul assured as he takes off waving back.

"It's so peaceful and quiet here Brian. I could get used to this. Paul mentioned a scooter?"

"It's a part time gig for me, for some of the folks out here, the city is too far to go to get their wheelchairs, mobility scooters and other stuff fixed. I don't always get paid as a few people, like Paul's father, can't really afford some of the repairs. I'm actually an industrial electrician." I explained.

"Oh, that's nice of you!" she encouraged.

"Are you married, any children?

"No," Roma sighed, "no children, I guess no one wants a simple small-town girl"

"How about you Brian, I don't see a wedding ring. Do you have a girlfriend or kids yourself?"

"No, same as you. No one wants a small-town workaholic, I guess."

"OH, here's my new office, there's some stuff inside already. I'm still waiting for other things." Roma pointed out.

"Oh, this used to be old Sam McGee's Shoe Repair shop. He died several years ago, and it's stood empty up until now," I explained while peeking in the window, "When do you figure you'll be open?"

"If everything comes and I pass my inspection end of the month." Roma speculated.

We continued walking and she pointed out her apartment where she's living for now. Roma tucked her arm inside mine and we continued walking and talking. After some time, we came to my place, it was around 9:30 and dark.

"Here's my place; it was my grandparents house," I volunteered, "They passed on and I got it. Do you want to sit on the porch?"

"Sure, it's too nice to sit inside tonight."

"Unfortunately, I don't have any wine or liquor, would coffee or tea do?"

"Coffee," Roma joked, "I'm a coffee nut, cappuccino, lattes. If you bring me one of those, I'll be yours for life."

"Well...I don't know the first thing about making cappuccinos. I think you'll have to settle for good old' instant coffee."

"It'll have to do, I guess" Roma giggled.

I came back with the coffee and sat down with Roma on the porch swing. She looked like she was a million miles away. As I got know her, I found her to be highly intelligent and capable of handling almost any situation. Her downfall (maybe like most of us.) is pride. She speaks her mind with truth and honestly, even if it does hurt sometimes. I was attracted to her from the start.

"A penny for your thoughts, Roma?"

"Oh, it's beautiful out here Brian, the breeze, the stars, empty streets and no noise.", she said joyfully.

"So are you Roma," I whispered.

"What??"

"I said, you're beautiful too.", I repeated.

Roma looked down at her coffee cup bashfully and said, "Thank-you, so are you."

Roma smiled at me, then she reached down and took my hand and we just sat back enjoying the cool summer breeze. Roma was maybe 45 years old. she had a sort of natural beauty about her, beautiful deep brown eyes, long, thin pointy nose and medium size lips

"Did you want me to walk you home, Roma?"

Roma looked at me like she was hesitant to say or ask me something. She then came out and asked, "Would it bother you if I spent the night here? After I came to your home here, suddenly I don't like my apartment."

"No problem, you can stay as long as you want."

"Thank-you", Roma gives me a hug.

I looked at the time and I suggested we better go in. We both went into the house I motioned her upstairs. We got to my bedroom and I dug out some new sheets for the bed and told her I'll sleep on the couch you can have the bed.

"Nooo, you sleep here with me...please??" Roma begged.

"Ok, but let's change the sheets first." I ordered. We talked and joked around while we changed the sheets. I had to go downstairs to grab the pillows off the couch and the chair for me. She had 2 bed pillows; I threw the other mismatched pillows on my side.

Roma giggled with a sorry pout, "That's the sorriest looking bed I've ever seen."

I laughed, "Well, it's better than the doghouse."

"Oh, dogs don't like vets, Rover would kick me out!" Roma teased.

Roma unbuttoned her blouse, then kicked her shoes off. She grabbed one of the pillows from my side.

"Roma what're you doing?" confused look.

"Aww Brian, you can't have two lousy pillows."

"Roma, what am I going to do with you?"

Roma takes her skirt off, then reaches back unhooks her bra and her tits dropped, she flirted, "I can think of one thing you can do with me; I could do it myself, but it'd be more fun if you do it with me."

I flirted back, "You know Roma, you're a bad girl with a bad habit!"

I moved closer to Roma and gently kissed her satin soft lips while stroking and twirling her long brown hair with my fingers. Roma put her arms around my shoulder as we danced to the beat of our hearts.

She told me to take off my clothes and lie on my stomach. Her hands massaged and rubbed my back and shoulders. She was surprisingly strong as she kneaded my shoulders hard, almost to the point of begging for mercy. When she was done it was worth the pain. One good turn deserves another.

I positioned Roma face down on the bed. Put some oil on her body, slowly I worked my hands over her warm, creamy, white skin. I jumped on top of her while she was laying on her stomach and worked the tension out of her shoulders and neck.

I kissed her back, shoulders and her neck. Then I navigated my way down to and kissed her ass cheeks, then her tiny dime size butthole. Roma turned herself over and pulled my head between her legs. I went down on her bare lips. By now I couldn't stand it anymore, I shoved it into her moist vagina and fondled her grapefruit size breasts. Finally, I finished on her stomach. Then I rolled over, gave her a kiss, then fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Roma kneeling on the bed with a warm smile wearing one of my shirts and pair of my boxers, "I got a surprised for you."

Without a chance to put something on, she grabbed my hand, pulled me off the bed and took me downstairs. She had spent the whole night cleaning my place, putting flowers (I might have a pissed off neighbor minus some flowers somewhere.) into several of my mother's old vases. Then we walked into the kitchen where she had breakfast waiting.

A little more than a year later the small-town girl and the small-town workaholic finally tied the knot.