Animate Rentals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enter"

Daisy opened the door with one hand while expertly holding a cafeteria tray laden with food and drinks with the other. She placed the tray on his desk.

"Ms. Maria told me to get you lunch before the cafeteria shut down. She also told me to make sure you ate it. "

Trent smiled, "She did, did she?"

"She did dominus. She also forwarded the phones to voice-mail till 1. After that I will answer the phones till the Thomases arrive at 2:30 while she teaches office slave deportment. I helped out in my dad's office after school and during the summers. So I...," her voice trailed off, and she looked stricken. "I won't be able to help him this summer." She finished in a soft voice.

"He has help."

"He does?"

"Yes. He and I worked out a deal on a pair of slaves. He's taking one on as an apprentice, and I am supplying him with an office assistant. They both have three-year enslavements. I think that there is a market for slave cocks, and cunts for that matter, to learn trades. Everyone is fixated on college degrees and no one wants to be a plumber. Or an electrician. Or carpenter. This is an experiment of sorts.

"I have always worked with Dad in the summers. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a plumber, just like him."

"You don't want to now?"

"I realized that while I could do the job. I didn't love it like my father does. I found that I really liked numbers and making sure all the pieces of a project fell into place. Dealing with suppliers, I realized I liked to haggle." Her face got pensive. Trent realized she was thinking about something else that her enslavement had taken from her. Time to change the subject.

"Daisy, have some of this. This is way more than I can eat," sliding the tray towards the middle of the desk, "And sit down."

"Dominus, I'm not really hungry." The audible rumble from her flat belly put the lie to her words.

"Ouch!"

"Never lie to me. Especially when you are hungry." Trent picked up the fork he had put down so he could use his wrist comp to punish her fib. "You haven't eaten anything since I bought you. "

"How did you know?" The lightbulb went off. " My collar."

"Your collar. It reports metabolic changes connected with eating, among other things. Plus, it tracks when you go through the cafeteria line. When was the last time you ate anything? Cunt and cum don't count. "

That impish grin that was starting to grow on Trent lit up her face. " So, excluding this morning, which you said didn't count, the night before my hearing. And not much then."

" You will eat regularly. Starting now. "

"Yes, dominus. "

Her questions about the business side of Animate Rentals impressed Trent. She had an almost intuitive grasp of the challenges faced by a slaver operation.

He learned a lot about his new slave during the meal. Some he knew from her pre-sentence report, such as her graduating with honors from Ladies Preparatory School, where she lettered in soccer and basketball. She had enough advanced placement credits to skip her freshman year of college. She also had accounting credits from the community college, which wasn't on the pre-sentence report. Nor was doing the books and tax filings part of how she helped her dad in the business.

"When did you have time to sleep?" Trent joked.

Daisy grimaced. "I had plenty of time to sleep. My folks didn't allow me to date. Going to an all girls' school, I didn't meet a lot of boys anyway."

"No girlfriends?"

"I occasionally hung out with one or two other honors students. I wasn't the usual LPS girl. My dad was a plumber. My mom was a church secretary and schoolteacher. The horror! The fact that he made more than a lot of their daddies and was a trust fund baby to boot always amused me."

"Trust fund?"

"Both my parents, actually. I didn't know myself until a couple of years ago when we went to my grandfather's funeral. They live on what they earn and invest the rest. Other than my school and occasional trips, you would never know how well off they are by our lifestyle. Dad has a degree in engineering. He met mom in college. The only reason he went to college was to get control of his trust fund. He always wanted to work with his hands as well as his brain. They bonded over mutual disgust with their entitled peers. After six years at LPS I see why."

"Why did they send you there then?"

"The student body may be stuck up bitches, but it's a top-notch school. Plus, mom taught there till my senior year when she went back to get her masters."

Trent reevaluated Daisy as they ate. His original plan was for her to complete the au pair lease and finish out her remaining month of enslavement, either as a housekeeper here or at Miss Carlisle's School for Wayward Girls, which had to be the longest name for a brothel ever. Wendy Carlisle was able to charge premium prices for her "students" to perform every schoolgirl fetish that her customers could imagine. Now he wasn't so sure. Giggles from across the desk got his attention. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, dominus. I was just thinking about how my mother was going to react to father's new office staff. "

"Upset?"

"Jealous, more likely. " Her eyes went wide, and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Do tell. And that's an order."

" You've met my mother. She's overprotective, pushy, noisy, and bossy. I couldn't even go to school to have time for myself. I used to think she henpecked my dad."

"Used to?"

" Right after I turned eighteen, school let out early because the transformer that supplied the school blew out and we didn't have power. I went to my dad's office to catch up on some filing. The closed sign was up, which meant he was out on a call. I pulled around back to park out of sight so no one would drop in. I found my dad's truck and my mother's car. The blinds to his office window were pulled up. He had mother bent over the desk. As I got closer, I could hear them through the open window."

"Surprised they didn't hear you drive up."

" I have an old Tesla. My folks got it for a song because the battery is old and the range sucks. It's dead silent. Anyway, as I got closer, I heard my mother and father say unimaginable things to each other. "

"Like what?"

Daisy closed her eyes, and spoke, "Fuck my slutty cunt you big stud. Put me in my place!"

"You're in your place. Bent over my desk, my cock balls deep in your twat. Push that ass back, you cock hungry whore."

Daisy was panting, and Trent noticed she was fingering herself. Trent had a chub himself. He picked up the tray and put it on his credenza.

" Time for dessert. On the desk Daisy."

It amazed Trent how tasty Daisy's cunt was. She didn't take long to cum either. Domini who thought they were too good to give a slave oral were missing out. Standing up and flipping his kilt up, he sunk his now rock-hard cock into her teen cunt. Holding her ankles apart, the slave moaned.

"I must look so slutty with my legs pulled apart."

"You certainly do. But that just makes you a magnificent piece of slave fuckmeat." Maria remarked as she came into the room. "Dominus, of course you can do with your property what you will, but I need to start the deportment class in ten minutes and someone needs to answer the phones while I am gone. Also, you know Mrs. Thomas is going to want a treat. You might want to consider saving some for her."

Trent sighed, but pulled his cock out of Daisy, who groaned, then gave a sigh of her own. "May I clean you now, Dominus?"

"As much as I would like that, I will leave it for Domina Thomas. Run along, I still need to work up the valuation of the new inventory. Including this ass," giving Daisy's bum a slap as she climbed off his desk.

"Clearly, it's an appreciating ASSet." Daisy snarked as she left the office. Maria shut the door behind her.

"You're attracted to her." Maria observed.

"I am just evaluating new inventory."

"Forgive this lowly slave cunt for speaking out of turn Dominus," Trent snorted.

"Like that has ever stopped you."

"She's the first woman, collared or not, that is not only as smart as you are but seems genuinely interested in you. She was full of questions about you once she finished her orals."

"She's just a girl. Barely old enough to be collared and barcoded."

"You are all of six years older than her. And she is eighteen going on thirty. Her parents raised her right. Even if her mother tries to keep her in bubble wrap."

"Don't you have a class to teach?"

"Yes Dominus. May I be dismissed?"

Shaking his head, Trent made shooing motions with his hand and turned back to the tax forms.

***

The amount of paper records that Animate Rentals had to keep and generate amazed Daisy. After Ms Maria got back, she had Daisy file a stack of documents. Enslavement decrees, manumission orders, bills of sale, rental agreements, tax forms. A lot of tax forms.

"Ms. Maria, may I ask why this is not all electronic? I thought all that information was in the chip they implanted in my rump." Which still itched.

"Oh, it is dear. But the Department of Corrections and Slavery requires any entity that buys, sells, leases or holds over six slaves a year to maintain paper records. All keyed to the slave barcode like the one on your cute butt. Animate Rentals makes a fair bit of revenue from acting as a document repository and agent for our larger clients. Trent's uncle, God rest his soul, tried for years to get the General Assembly to change the law. Finally, he just turned the hassle into a revenue stream."

Daisy was bending down to put a file in the bottom drawer when she heard the front door open and a woman speak. The voice was oddly familiar.

"Maria, how are you doing? We have a two thirty with Trent. We are going to evaluate the new au pair and put her through her paces."

"Trent, Domina Thomas, Dominus Nicholas, and Domina Jade are here for their appointment."

Dominus Trent's voice came from the intercom speaker. "Send them right in."

Daisy froze, keeping her head close to the file drawer till Trent's office door closed. Popping up, she turned to the elder slave.

"Ms. Maria, that's Francela Thomas, isn't it? And her daughter Jade, has long black hair, is Eurasian. Nicholas is blond, kind of buff?"

"Yes, exactly. I take it, you know them?"

"Yes! Well Jade, at least from school. She was in my class. We ate lunch together. Sometimes we hung out. She's the youngest. Her eighteenth birthday was two weeks before mine. Her mom's a widow and doesn't have any little kids that need a nanny. Nicholas is her stepbrother and is like two years older."

"They didn't ask for a nanny. They requested an au pair. Not the same thing."

Curiosity replaced panic for a moment. "Isn't it?"

"No, an au pair is not a nanny or babysitter, although that is often a role they take on. Au pair literally means 'at par' and the original idea was to make that person part of the family as a companion. Domina Thomas intends for you to be the family companion while they are vacationing at their lodge. It's quite remote as I understand it."

Daisy realized just what companionship was intended. Panic again took charge. "I can't do it. I know them!"

"Dear. 'can't' ceased to be part of your vocabulary when the judge pronounced your sentence. You can. And you will. People seeing you in a collar and barcode is...,"

"Maria, send Daisy in."

"Showtime. Just remember, it could be worse. Go."

Just as Daisy was about to snap back at Ms. Maria, the image of Leelee Parker, two years ahead of her at LPS, with kitten ears and a cat tail coming out of her butt in an ad for some lesbian brothel, came to mind. It could be worse. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Her collar felt heavier and tighter than it had been since they wrapped it around her neck.

"Enter"

Eyes downcast, she walked to the front of Trent's desk. She went to her knees and interlocked her fingers behind her neck. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Domina Thomas sitting in a chair. Jade and Nicholas sat on the side couch against the wall.

The two were a study in contrasts. Jade's face was a mix of embarrassment, fascination, and a touch of terror. Nicholas eyed her like a hungry man eyes a pastry at the bakery. Trent started speaking, directing her attention forward.

"Daisy, Domina Thomas has provisionally accepted you for a ninety-day lease as an au pair. You will spend the entire time at their lodge. You and a slave cock will be responsible for housekeeping and companionship."

"Edgar will be senior slave and speaks with my voice," Domina Thomas interjected, "By the way, he is due for release in November. We need to see about a replacement starting in January. He has an MBA course starting then."

"Not November?"

"He will stay on till late December. School starts in January and I didn't see the point in him finding a place for just a few weeks. Plus, he will come back to work for me when he completes his masters."

"We can talk when it gets closer to January Francela."

"Absolutely. Daisy, crawl to me."

Daisy turned to see that the elder domina had shifted her chair and pulled her sundress up to reveal firm thighs and a bare, smooth pussy. Pushing her mortification aside, she dove in.

Remembering Ms. Maria's instructions, she started by licking up and down each side of the domina's nether lips. A couple of minutes of that and she moved between the folds, using her tongue to probe and burrow. She avoided the clit till the panting and trembling of the woman were noticeable. Then she started the alphabet on the domina's clit. She got to "H" when the woman cried out.

"Just like that, you little convict."

Nick stage whispered to Jade, "You need to get her to teach you technique. It will come in handy in August."

Jade replied, hissing, "Shut up, asshole!"

"Nick. Quit teasing your sister. People who have spent time in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones." Domina Thomas said breathlessly. "Front and center, young man. Jade, take my seat."

"Mother, I would rather not."

"Now Jade."

The older woman stood and walked over to Trent's desk. "I love a man in a kilt. Do you have a pillow for me? My knees are not what they used to be."

"Of course, Francela." He produced a large plush pillow from his credenza, turned his chair and dropped it in front of him. The older domina went to her knees in front of him and flipped up his kilt.

"Face forward slave cunt. Give my sister some pointers for cunt lapping. Present your ass for fucking," Nick almost snarled.

Daisy turned to see that Jade had occupied the chair that her mother had vacated. Like her mother, her dress was up and she was sans panties as well. Looking up, her former classmate mouthed "I'm sorry". A hand slapped her upturned ass.

"Get licking slut." Nick said at the same time he unceremoniously slammed his cock into her lubed asshole and started pumping in and out. Daisy did as she was told, wondering why she ever thought Nick was a nice guy the few times he had met her. Beauty is only skin deep, she reflected.

Jade proved as tasty as her mother, but much wetter. Was her friend excited by her degradation? Or was it something else?

For all of his bluster, the young dominus didn't last long, pumping his cum into her ass after only a few minutes. He jerked her hair, pulling her head around to clean his cock. Daisy was so glad that she had used the wand that both gave her an enema and lubed her ass with a minty flavored gel, recalling Maria's words describing it, "The aquacock is a slave's best friend."

Fifteen minutes of a rather rough face fucking using Daisy's mouth had him hard again. She was expecting a second round when Domina Thomas spoke,

"Trent. Excellent as always. I think she will do nicely. Come along, children."

"But mom! I have a hard-on."

"And you got to cum once, and you denied your sister a release. We don't have time for more. You will have all summer and you need a lesson in not being selfish and sharing with your sister.," The trio left. Jade had her head down and was not making eye contact with anyone. As the door shut, Trent remarked.

"You did well. Have a seat. Nick is a prick, but he's better than he was before he spent a month on the road crew."

"He's worn a collar?" Daisy asked as she sat in the chair that her soon to be owner had occupied. The faux leather was slick with juices.

"Yep. Thirty days drunk and disorderly. I talked Francelia out of her company buying him. He's still overcompensating a little, but his school work is much better and around free people he is much more polite."

"Overcompensating?"

"Penal slaves skew towards slave cocks rather than slave cunts. Particularly for a short-term enslavement. The industry standard is not to even bid on slaves with sentences less than ninety days. It is hard to turn a profit with that short a term. Unless you wind up somewhere like the Lodge or a brothel, a new male slave is going to be sucking a lot of cocks and taking it up the ass. Usually at the same time. Nick is overcompensating by being an alpha dominus to forget that not too long ago he was a two hole slave cock."

Daisy thought about that. The few penal slaves she had ever encountered, she had always been polite to her. Like Jade was to her. As mortified and humiliated as Daisy had been, she thought Jade had been more upset.

"Jade seemed more embarrassed that I was. I wonder why. Ms. Thomas and Nick didn't even act like they knew me."

"First, it's Domina Thomas, Domina Jade and Dominus Nickolas. Don't forget that. Same for any other free person, even your parents. In the eyes of the law, any free person is your master or mistress. Family and marriage relationships are suspended because, in a sense, slaves are subjugated to the entire community to atone for your criminal acts. As for Jade's behavior, like I told your parents this morning, we respect the confidences of our clients."

"You didn't have any trouble telling me about Nic... Dominus Nicholas' enslavement."

"That is a matter of public record. And the company never held his lease. Trent started to say more when his wrist comp went off. Looking down, he smiled. "Well, I need to go inspect the new inventory and find out why my chief buyer went thirty thousand dollars over his purchase budget. See what Maria has for you to do."

"Just the slave I was looking for," Maria beamed as Daisy followed Trent out of the office. Daisy saw what looked like a ream of paper in the printer output tray.

"We have seven new files to set up. The good news for you is you're not the bottom bitch anymore now that we have new inventory"

Trent was pleased with Zach Riley's purchases. A thirty-four-year-old legal secretary that had been picked up as a court ordered private sale. She had been pre placed with her old firm for the next six months after her second offense, DUI. As far as anyone other than the senior partner knew she was going to be "working from home." Trent's uncle had renovated part of the old resort's conference center to an office cube farm that allowed Animate Rentals to offer a fig leaf for an employer to keep the services of an essential employee without their customers or clients knowing that their account manager, personal assistant or legal secretary was wearing a collar. As an added bonus, the senior partner could regularly visit and butt fuck his legal secretary evenings and weekends for the next six months. Trent wondered if his wife would continue to welcome the anal poundings once her collar came off and she returned from "out-of-town" once her "sick aunt" got better.

The two slave cocks, twenty and twenty-two, had discovered that the silver-haired bar owner that they tried to relieve of his Saturday night receipts had received the Navy Cross for a reason. The retired Force Recon Marine had made quick work of the two would be freelance socialists. Edith Mallory of Mallory Farms had inquired about some field hands. Two years with her and her daughters would likely teach them the value of honest work. Not to mention the fine art of orally pleasuring domini. Trent made a note to make sure that the two got instructions on anal sphincter exercises. As much as those ladies loved to peg, he did not want to return those two to the court at the end of their terms with permanently gaped assholes.