Anis' Beachside Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lovemaking went without pause. In the Commander's complete bliss, he struggled to find the words to describe what he was feeling.

"Anis- Darling, I want you to know, you are my everything. There's nothing I want more. Without you, my world would be nothing."

The stars up above, the close ones that enabled his wishes, and far away ones that never graced the earth, they all stopped. The world stopped turning, and so did the sun. Anis was the center of attention.

Once again, the pair underwent a shift of scenery: Of course, there's no way Anis could fit in a house. She was way too big for that. She lay on the beach as usual, and the Commander attempted to conquer her huge form. He caressed her strong abs with love, watching as her incredibly huge breasts parted the vision between him and her.

A rumble interrupted them. Anis shifted back and forth, her increasing mass swallowing more and more of the beach's surface. Her backside was now full of muscles that kept piling up. She reached down to hold the Commander tightly, which only further put on display her strong upper body. Her thighs meanwhile thickened to enormous levels in an effort to keep up with her widening hips.

The Commander's world was shaking. Her growth seemed boundless now, going past 9'2" and with every passing second challenging to breach the 10-foot mark.

Throughout her growth, the disparity between their size went on until his head was barely aligned with her underboob. Anis stood up and clutched him close to her to put her incredible height on display. "I love you, my little man. *Ungh*" She surged half a foot of height again, so she couldn't rest her one huge boob atop his head anymore.

"I can't believe you got so big so fast. What else did you outgrow?" The Commander wonders, as reality swiftly follows his every whim now.

He watches on while Anis walks off into a nothingness. His field of vision has now been limited to only her, causing everything else to look like a blurry mess. He takes in her sultry walk, her massive hips visible swaying with every step. It only served to make the bounce of her gigantic ass to die for.

Anis returns at an amazonian height of 10'4". The closer she came, the bigger and deeper her prints left in the sand became. Every pound of weight and inch of height was undeniably improving her beauty.

"Look at this." She points to her old bikini. Her voice seemed deeper than before.

"I can't believe this used to fit me..." Since then she's doubled in height and put on an unbelievable amount of curves and muscles. Using both parts of her bra to cover one nipple, it does a lousy job of reaching past her areola. Meanwhile, her panties struggle to get past her massive thighs, which are now way thicker than her hips used to be.

*Moan*

Her growth spurts were getting increasingly substantial. She grew an entire foot on the spot. Knowing that it turned him on like nothing else, she was also horny for more. She tosses her old and insignificantly tiny clothes away and returns to the Commander for now.

He couldn't believe it, but he was directly facing her crotch now. The way her thighs surrounded him, they practically begged for him to let loose and eat her out. She gently gripped the back of his head and guided him towards her. Now that her bulging biceps was swollen beyond any normal measure, she gave extra care whenever she laid her hand on him.

"Oh! You're so good, baby... I'll always be there for you, no matter what." Anis proclaims between orgasms.

However, the moment went as quickly as it came. Anis grew once more, now reaching 12'5". If they still lived indoors, there would be no way for her to get past a door, even while crouching. Her hips and thighs have gotten far too thick to make it past. Not to mention that her huge breasts would constantly graze the floor.

The Commander uses the pause to get a good look at Anis. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but she blew all of his expectations out of the water.

He had to crane his neck to get the full picture, and slowly adjusted it higher to keep up with her constant growth.

There's no doubt about it. She's everything he could've asked for. Anis kneels down and welcomes him into her arms before even her thighs alone outmatched his entire height. She directed him to rest between her breasts, where he felt safest. Their warm and vast feeling soothed his soul. Because of her always increasing strength, her growing pecs also helped to make sure he was snuggled deep inside her cleavage.

Her trembling growth continued, as the Commander sensed the rumbles even stronger from within. Anis reached 15'7" and could see past their old vacation house's roof by now. Her massive steps cleaved through the sand, barely able to sustain her weight as her feet sunk deeper into the ground.

It took her a while, but after passing 20 feet, she went far enough into the sea that the water went above her abdomen. So far, reaching shallow waters where any normal human would be hopelessly reaching with their toes gave her an unexpectedly strong sense of power. To protect her dear Commander, she turns on her back and swims into the open waters with simple leg strokes.

She was rightfully taking the Commander on a cruise, now that her growth went by 30 and 40 feet, she was officially bigger than the average boat. Besides her size, her strength also increased nonstop. She could easily lift a boat twice her size. Meanwhile, The Commander clung on to her boobs, as they began to outgrow him in size. This was heaven on earth for him.

It didn't take long for Anis to reach an end. By her estimate, the 50-foot-tall mini giantess was around the deeper part of the open sea. If she were to leave another footprint, the Commander could fit into the resulting crater without a problem. Regardless, there was nothing else for her to do, except grow. If she were to truly become his everything, she needed to be more than just huge.

Her spurts accelerated way beyond her previous pace. 70 feet, 100 feet, 230 feet, her gigantic growth had no bounds. The simple motions she used at the start now caused crashing waves that left a rippling effect way off into the distance. At a moment's notice, she surged bigger, her deep moans announcing that her growth was becoming more and more pleasurable.

Without a limit in sight, she doubles in height many times over, until she enters battleship sizes of thousands of feet. Nothing around her could match up to her, but her goal was way more ambitious than that. First, she needed to pass islands in height. Many thousands of feet, miles upon miles in height kept adding on to her frame. Her colossal weight was unimaginable.

It was only then, she realized that the ocean was no longer her home. She leaned forward after quite some time just peacefully floating on. The absolute impact of her movement sent tidal waves of torrents all around her. She's made contact with the seafloor.

Yet again, her growth wasn't done yet. Anis looked up to see the clouds on the same level as the top of her head. She began treading through the depths of the ocean as if it were nothing more than a swimming pool. Her gigantic figure sent down waterfalls, as her curves and muscular ridges drained out all the last bits of water that couldn't keep up with her anymore. By the time she was dried off, the clouds circled her underboob, and the shallow waters reached just beyond her ginormous ankles.

"We're almost there darling. Just hold on tight."

The giantess announces her ascension to surpass the planet's confines. The Commander was utterly outsized by any measure, as he could climb her nipple like a mountain at this point. But she was sure he was right where he belonged. Before going too far out into the stratosphere, Anis comes back down, with her massive ass slamming down on the ocean floor. One cheek alone could be classified as an island by now, the way it jutted out, her curves were tantalizing to anyone who could watch the spectacle from a continental distance.

Soon enough, the ocean turned into a pond, and continents into small layers of crust. Anis turns around on all fours, her flattened hands are now too big to be fully submerged in the once vast waters. Earthquake-like tremors are sent out every time her growth causes her to shift. But that was nothing compared to the utter force that came along when she finally stood up again. The entire planet revolved around her actions now. She could blow with her mouth to dissolve tornados, flatten mountains with her fingertip, or feed civilizations with a single drop of her breast milk.

The way she used to give the Commander his favorite paizuri, now entire cityscapes could fit between her endless cleavage. They'd be tightly packed within the largest tits the universe has ever seen.

"AHHG, THIS FEELS INCREDIBLE! I NEED MOREE!!"

Her booming voice traveled for miles. It was time to depart from Earth and become her own planet. Hundreds of thousands of feet added on to the goddess' growth. She watched on as the moon came closer. First, she's able to grasp it firmly in the palm of one hand. One moment later, can't tell whether it's the size of her eyeball, or even smaller. The galaxy itself appeared to shrink in awe at her tremendous growth. There was nothing else she could compare to.

The Commander's wish had come to an end. He now had an entire cosmos of Anis, all for himself. It is said that her growth is still ongoing, and every time she cums from her ever-increasingly arousing growth, a new galaxy is born.

12