Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget," I whispered, "you're mine now." I felt her shiver a little, and then she put her arms around me.

"What should I do now for you, Sarah? What do you want?"

I knew what I really wanted, but that would have to wait a little while. When we'd talked about her boundaries, one thing both she and I had agreed on was safe-sex rules for her hypothetical gentleman. Now that I'd stepped in to fill that position, the devil on my shoulder was whispering about how unnecessary those rules were.

It would no doubt have been easy enough to talk her into an exception - "it's me, you've known me for years!" But I knew I'd never forgive myself if I did pressure her to break those rules, while she was so unable to stand up to me. Never mind; there'd be another time.

"Right now..." I kissed her, rolled over to reach my bedside cabinet, pulled open a drawer. "Let me broaden your horizons a little further."

I slipped off my underwear and replaced it with a nicely-fitting harness that held a medium-sized dildo. Sitting beside her I stroked her legs, from the tops of her feet all the way up to her thighs, and back again; then I eased her legs apart and knelt between them.

"Mmm." She almost purred when I pressed the tip against her. I pitched forwards and entered her, coming down to press my body's weight against her; as I stretched out on top of her, bringing us face to face, she brought her legs up and rested her heels on my arse, holding me against her.

"You know how to make a girl feel welcome," I whispered, and I pressed into her, and for a moment I tried to figure out if it felt different when I was paying for it, but only for a moment before she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my throat.

"You. Are. Welcome."

I took her slow and deep, and soon enough she came again, and then I did too. That doesn't usually happen with the strap-on; psychologically it's a great toy, physically the sensation's frustratingly almost-there-but-not-quite for me, like trying to get off with the wrong hand. This time, though, I was so aroused that it was more than enough to push me over. I shuddered, and rocked my hips against her slowly to milk the feeling for all it was worth, and then eventually I rolled-fell off her.

We lay there, both exhausted, me sprawled across her legs. "Tomorrow morning we should talk," I mumbled, and I pulled the quilt over us both, and then sleep claimed me.

Sarah's internal soundtrack is provided by Umbra et Imago ("Sweet Gwendoline") and ASP ("Die kleine Ballade vom schwarzen Schmetterling").

Next time: even more graph theory, and a new toy.

If you enjoyed this story, please vote and/or comment! I love to hear from readers.

12