Ankita: Lusty Family-Tailor Fucks

Story Info
How Ankita Aunty seduced me for our first fuck at her home.
8.8k words
4.23
25.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Chunky MILF-Tailor Makes Taboo Choice

Hi all, it's Ali!

I'm back with another exciting experience. I want to share how I first fucked Ankita Aunty, my family's ladies' tailor, a sensual lusty woman.

(If you find these experiences as exciting as I did, then please feel free to drop in a Comment to let me know, and Rate and Favorite this post.)

About Me ...

I'm Ali. I'm over 5'10" tall, fair-skinned with a chiselled face, big light-brown eyes and dark long straight hair. I have a trim athletic physique as I've played soccer all my life. Apart from playing soccer, I like reading books, riding bikes and banging big booties. After losing my virginity to my older cousin Dee, I found I had a high sex-drive, which drove me to make numerous casual sexual relationships with different girls and women.

I was born and raised in one of the biggest cities in central India and come from a rich and respectable family. We are ultra-conservative Muslims but owing to my high libido, I deviated and had several illicit but secret sexual affairs with different women and girls I came upon.

Ankita Pandey is one such woman.

About Ankita Aunty ...

Ankita is a bold, sensual and quite religious married woman but she is extremely horny too. Ankita is tall at 5'8", with smooth honey-colored skin and a full busty figure. She has a round chubby face with brown eyes, stubby nose and rose-bud lips. Ankita has huge 42DD boobs that are immensely round and sag just a little with the heavy weight. Her 30-inch waist looks very slim when compared to her enormous 50-inch bubble-butt that jiggles and wiggles temptingly with every step. Ankita's thick fat thighs and calves are soft and smooth, with small dainty feet.

In short, Ankita Pandey looks a whole lot like the popular chubby porn-star Lila Lovely.

Ankita owns her own boutique in our neighborhood so the women in my family would always get their clothes stitched by her. I had known Ankita since I was little because my mother would often take me along to her shop. Back then, Ankita adored me and would always offer me candies and stuff whenever I went over with mom. She was very affectionate to me and I would always call her "Ankita Aunty" with respect.

However, things changed drastically when I turned 18 and became a man in Ankita's view.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

Flirting Leads to Fucking

(2PM -- 4PM, Sunday 20 March 2005)

This was around three weeks after I turned 18. I was hanging out with friends and smoking weed when my mom called. She asked me to pick up some clothes she'd given Ankita to stitch. Mom had already told Ankita Aunty to expect me at her home because her shop was closed that day. I told mom I'd do it and continued to smoke up and chill with my friends. Once I was sufficiently stoned and mellow I decided to head home for lunch. I planned to pick up mom's clothes and be home by 3 PM. I got on my bike, put I-cool eye-drops to get rid of the reddishness and was on my way to Ankita's home.

During the 15-minute ride I began to think of Ankita. Since turning of age, Ankita had become seemingly flirty with me. Though Ankita's shop and home are only a few hundred meters from my house, my mom would always take me with her. "Ankita Aunty", as I called her since I was small, would always hug and kiss me tight. She never lost a chance to get physically affectionate.

But as I became older, I found Ankita to be sensual and attractive. She is tall enough to carry her fat in the right places, making her figure extremely curvy and voluptuous. She wears stylish fitting blouses that show off her deep cleavage and giant round boobs. She wears see-through Saris very low on her curvy hips, and wraps them tightly over her fat thighs and thick legs. She walks with a natural swing to her hips which make her gigantic ass-cheeks wobble enticingly.

Ever since I'd started noticing all this Ankita had became part of my sexual fantasies.

I didn't know at the time but my fantasy was about to come true.

It was a pretty warm afternoon for March. I was wearing a light blue short-sleeve cotton shirt with dark blue jeans and black sneakers. The ride on the bike had got me higher but I was thirsty by the time I reached Ankita Aunty's house. She lived in a small two-storied house in the neighborhood. A part of the ground-floor had her tailor shop while she lived with her husband and son on the first floor.

I was very high and calmed down a little by taking a few deep breaths while I locked my motorcycle. Then I opened the small steel gate and climbed the stairs to the first floor. I was about to ring the doorbell when it opened on its own.

"Come in, son." Ankita Aunty smiled and stood back to let me in.

"Hello, aunty." I greeted her and smiled before stepping inside.

Ankita looked extremely alluring in her sexy Sari outfit. She wore a red "Choli" (ethnic backless blouse) which fit snugly and crushed her large round tits together. I could clearly see the deep wide cleavage. The matching red Sari was see-through and worn very low on her curvy waist, which showed off her plump smooth belly and deep navel. It was wrapped tightly and outlined her chunky thick butt and legs. The matching red "Bindi" and "Sindoor" on her forehead, combined with the bright red lipstick, made Ankita look intensely sensual to my stoned mind.

"You're looking so cute, son." Ankita said before pinching my cheek playfully.

I got a whiff of her sweet scent and felt a thrill run down my spine. I tried not to show it so I simply smiled a 'thanks' and stepped inside.

"Have a seat. Let me get you something to drink." Ankita said before turning and walking away into her house.

I looked around the semi-dark living room. It was pretty big with windows on two sides but the curtains were pulled shut and the lights were off. The room had a wooden sofa-set, a TV in a cabinet and showcase with souvenirs and family pictures on two walls. The house was very quiet so I wondered if her husband and son were home.

Ankita soon walked into the living-room. She carried a tray with two glasses of soda and snacks. She smiled wide as she bent down to place the tray on the coffee-table. The trailing end of the Sari which (barely) covered her chest fell down and I had a clear glimpse at Ankita's deep dusky cleavage. Her giant DD-cup boobs dangled down and it was then that I realized she was not wearing a bra. Her thick nipples made small visible bubbles on her blouse.

I immediately felt arousal and my thick young dick stirred in my pants. So, I quickly looked away as Ankita then walked around the glass-topped table and sat on the double sofa too. She sat close enough that I could smell the perfume she'd sprayed on. It also gave me a clear view down her tight-fitting blouse. Ankita Aunty's dusky wide cleavage seemed to beckon me and it was hard not to look at it without being obvious.

I had to distract myself so I picked up the glass of chilled soda and began sipping it.

Ankita asked if I was in a hurry and I said I was only going home. She nodded on hearing this and began asking me about college and stuff. While talking, she gradually slid closer and closer till her knee bumped into mine. She would often laugh at my jokes and began brushing her hand on my forearm or thigh casually. Ankita started acting like a "cool Aunt" and it made me wonder what had brought on the change.

I'd noticed this subtle change clearly in my stoned state of mind. It became quite hard to talk and act normal when Ankita was flirting so obviously. By the time I'd shared several funny incidences from college I had finished the soda and began felt the munchies coming on. So I began eating the snacks and talked for several more minutes.

"Okay, tell me something. I know your family is very conservative but a guy like you has to have several girlfriends, right?" Ankita said and grinned seeing my discomfort.

"No, actually I don't have a serious girlfriend, aunty." I replied, pretending to avoid the question though I knew exactly where it would lead.

"Hmm... No serious girlfriend? Does that mean you have had several casual girlfriends?" Ankita quipped jokingly.

"Yeah, you could say that." I replied and looked straight at her for a second.

Hearing this, Ankita laughed out loud and pinched my cheek lovingly.

Then Ankita and I became quite for a minute and the silence became somewhat awkward. So I asked her where her husband and son were.

"It's Sunday so they've gone to my mother-in-law's." Ankita explained, "Don't worry, they won't be back till evening." She added and smiled as she patted my thigh, as if to emphasize the point.

This seemingly casual comment made me instantly realize something. I could not ignore Ankita Aunty's obvious flirting anymore.

I thought back to all the times she'd hug and cuddle me when I was little. But when I grew up Ankita would only get physically affectionate when mom was not present. Since I came of age, I'd also found Ankita to be strangely attractive. In fact, I'd started to secretly hope my mom would send me to her shop more frequently. I would eagerly anticipate the way she bumped her busty body into me for a quick hug, or how she would caress my cheeks lovingly and compliment me on my looks. I would find excuses to spend a few more minutes in her shop, just so I could ogle her lovely curves some more.

To me, Ankita Aunty had become the kind of sexy Hindu MILF that every young guy dreams about.

Right then, I was very mellow in the mind and extremely confident. As it was, I found Ankita to be sensual and tempting. After discovering the mutual sexual attraction, I quickly decided to play along and see how things would turn out.

"That's good." I replied, looking right at her and smiled.

Ankita suppressed a grin. She knew that I was catching her drift. I could tell she was as excited as I was but we tried not to show it.

After that, it became a game of waiting to see who would make the first move. For many reasons, I did not want to be the one and instead planned to make Ankita act on her lust first. By then I had enough experience to sense attraction and sexual tension. So, I was sure I was getting lusty vibes from Ankita.

"Let me get you another drink, son. Then you can tell me about your 'girlfriends'." Ankita commented.

She winked and took the empty glass from my hand. As soon as she got up off the sofa my eyes roved over her sexy broad body. The slinky ethnic blouse had only strings at the top and bottom, so I watched her smooth dusky back through it. The blouse was quite tight and the strings fitted perfectly into her love-handles. The Sari was wound so tight that it outlined the voluptuous shape of Ankita's enormous round butt. As she walked, her giant ass-cheeks swung and jiggled freely.

I enjoyed the sexy sight of her jiggling big ass till she disappeared out the doorway of the living-room.

Then I took a deep breath and thought about the consequences.

On one hand, I was nervous about being found out at home. I wasn't exactly scared of her fat wimpy husband because I could take him on easily. It was the lusty part of my mind that kept reminding me that it was a dream-come-true.

As you'll know I have a weakness for tall, full-bodied women and Ankita fitted the description in all aspects. Plus, the fact that she was trying to seduce me indicated that she wasn't completely happy with her married life.

That's why I quickly decided that I wasn't about to miss a chance to fuck Ankita Aunty.

I planned to lead her on and wait for her to make the first move.

Ankita soon returned with the two glasses full of Sprite and again sat close to me on the sofa. This time, she turned to sit side-ways on the seat and pulled her feet up. Her knees touched my thigh but I didn't make an attempt to move away. Instead I scooted another inch closer when I took the glass from her hand. Ankita held the glass in her left hand and put her right arm over the backrest.

"So, you were telling me about your so-called girlfriends." Ankita grinned excitedly once she'd settled down comfortably on the sofa.

I took a sip of the cold drink before I started telling her about a few girls I'd fucked from the neighborhood. But I didn't disclose their names obviously and Ankita was fine with that. I started with inane stuff and gradually became more sexually explicit.

All through this, Ankita seemed to listen with rapt interest. She took sips on her glass and kept her hand casually on my shoulder at first. I noticed this immediately but acted normal. Seeing this, Ankita crept even closer and sat barely an inch away from me. Now she was so close that I could practically feel the sexual tension in the heat emanating from her hot curvy body. I felt increasingly thrilled inside and tried hard not to show my eagerness.

I paused after several minutes of talking and took a sip.

"Wow!" Ankita exclaimed softly, "How can these girls be so casual about sex?" She wondered aloud.

"It's simple, Aunty." I replied, "You know how hormones make you go crazy at this age. We only want to satisfy our needs, but in a completely safe way, you know." I added and watched her reaction.

"Hmm ... That makes sense." Ankita seemed to agree, "You have a point. "

Seeing that Ankita seemed to be cool with the concept of casual sex I decided to make my next move.

"And I know it's not just young girls who have these 'needs'." I added and waited.

"Is that so?" Ankita quipped and laughed, as if I was joking.

I kept a straight face and nodded.

"I know that for a fact. I have 'helped' a few grown women too." I said simply.

"Oh, okay." Ankita seemed a bit flustered hearing this but she recovered quickly and quipped, "Anyone I know?" She said and laughed.

I laughed along with her and shook my head.

"Yeah, but I won't tell their names. I promised to keep things secret, remember?" I added and winked.

"Is that so?" Ankita commented and grinned, "You can keep a secret so well?" She asked, slowly but steadily leaning closer to me.

"Yes." I replied firmly and smiled softly, all the while looking deep in her eyes.

Ankita suddenly lunged and kissed me right on my lips.

"Mmm!" I cried into her mouth, pretending to be shocked but Ankita had caught my neck and prevented me from moving away.

"Mmhh ...." Ankita sighed long and deep as she smashed her soft small lips on mine.

I didn't resist for long and quickly pushed my lips on hers. Ankita let go of my neck and instead began caressing my face. She coaxed me to open my lips and snuck her soft long tongue into my mouth. I felt a shiver run down my spine all the way to my balls as I tasted Ankita for the first time.

From this point on, I was in my element!

As Ankita kissed me hard on my lips and caressed me I began carefully exploring her curvy busty body. I started by caressing her bare soft arms. She shivered at my touch and pushed her tongue deeper into my mouth with growing excitement. This prompted me to put my left arm around her curvy waist and pull her even closer. Ankita pushed till her giant fluffy boobs were pressed hard on my firm chest. She put her thick arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mmmm ... Mmhh ... Mmm ..." Ankita Aunty began moaning softly into my mouth when she felt me caressing her curves.

I began kissing her deeper and slowly ran my right hand down from her shoulder to her busty chest. First, I felt the perfect round shape of her big buxom breast over the flimsy blouse. Ankita pushed her chest forward eagerly, so I gently cupped her giant left boob and lifted it up before gently squeezing it.

"Mhmm ..." Ankita moaned approvingly and relaxed her arms around my neck so I could get freely to her buxom chest.

At this, I took my left arm from around her curvy waist and cupped both breasts in each hand. I began fondling them gently and brushed my thumbs over her areola till her long thick nipples grew stiff and sensitive.

Ankita caught my face in both hands and began kissing me with hunger. I let her suck my tongue which she did eagerly. This caused my thick wide dick to get aroused. I knew it was only half-aroused but made a visible tent in my jeans.

After having teased her big breasts I released them and ran my fingers down to her curvy bare waist. I caught her wide hips in each hand and massaged them, which made Ankita sit up on her knees and feet. Without breaking our kiss, I turned around in my seat and kept one foot on the ground and the other knee on the soft sofa cushion. This way, I was able to kiss Ankita and finally grab her beautiful and big buttocks.

"Mmm ...." Ankita moaned louder into my mouth when she felt me gently caress then squeeze her sexy big butt.

After several minutes of kissing passionately and caressing we were both out of extremely excited.

"Ooh ..." Ankita groaned throatily as she gasped for air, "You've got me so hot, Ali!" She exclaimed in a whisper, with her eye full of lust.

"I know." I said and smiled, while trying to catch my breath too.

"Fuck me, please." Ankita said, grasping my hand and getting up off the sofa.

"It would be a pleasure, aunty." I replied softly and followed her lead.

It was almost 3 PM when Ankita, with my hand in hers, hurriedly led me into her bedroom. It was a pretty large room but was very clean. It had a big queen-sized wooden bed below the large window on the far wall. Besides this, it had two tall steel wardrobes with full-length mirrors on the other wall and a spare sewing machine set-up in the far corner. There were several unfinished pieces of women's clothing arranged neatly on, and around the machine.

I took all of this in a glance while Ankita Aunty locked the bedroom door from within. She quickly turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Aunty ..." I whispered softly into her ear, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." Ankita mumbled into my shoulder and nodded her head vigorously for emphasis, "You have no idea how much I've wanted this, Ali." She whispered emotionally into my ear.

That's all I was waiting to hear.

I stood upright and held her in a tight bear-hug. I could barely wrap my arms around her broad back but I caressed her smooth skin and consoled her. Once Ankita stopped crying I nudged her face till she looked at me. I smiled reassuringly and bent down to kiss her.

Our wet moist lips met eagerly once again. We immediately began teasing each other's tongues in and out of our mouths.

"Mmm ... Mmhm ... Hmmm ...." Ankita and I both moaned freely as we kissed with increasing hunger.

Now that the awkward phase was passed Ankita and I had let go of our inhibitions completely. We were locked in a tight embrace and hungry kiss for a few minutes before I began caressing her once more. I ran my hands down her back and caught her wide curvy hips once more. I tightened my grip on her bare skin and pulled her crotch against mine.

"Mmm!" Ankita exclaimed into my mouth when she felt my thick erecting dick through the flimsy Sari on her crotch.

I eased off on the kissing and she reluctantly let go of my lips.

"I want to see you naked." I whispered, looking straight into her lusty eyes.

"Strip me and get me naked, please." Ankita pleaded and pressed herself closer.

I grinned delightedly and took a step back. After catching the trailing end of her sheer Sari I began pulling at it. Ankita giggled in delight and twirled around to let the long Sari unwound from around her waist. I watched her huge heavy boobs and giant butt cheeks wobble and jiggle as she turned round in place a few times. As soon as the Sari came off, Ankita fell on me and I quickly caught her. Now, Ankita Aunty was only in the tight-fitting blouse and a red cotton petticoat low around her curvy hips.

"Oops!" Ankita snickered and grinned wickedly before pushing away to stand upright once more.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers