Ann and the Club Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife Ann gets permanently black owned--and I love it.
10.2k words
4.17
39.4k
50
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This story focuses on extreme interracial cuckolding with gay sex and humiliation. There's also very slight use of the "n word"--appropriately imperfectly spelled. If any of this is not your thing, please skip it. Negative comments will be deleted. It's too easy to criticize. Instead, write your own story, and invite me to read it through a comment. Cheers!

--------------------

My wife, Ann's enthusiasm for following the rules of the Black Masters' Club was intense. We were only a few weeks into things now. True to her promise, she had entertained a new-to-her Black Master every Friday night for three weekends in a row--entirely at the Club's direction--and was more than happy to continue. She had yet to be summoned to another Black Masters' party or another adventure, so for now these weekly visits commanded her undivided sexual attention.

As Ann's beta white cuckold, no sexual attention was allowed me, other than variable viewing and cleanup privileges--where the cleanup privileges were at this point still hypothetical--and my being allowed to beat off.

So far, cleaning up Ann's pussy and ass from the Masters' cum--those were still privileges I was hoping to attain. They most certainly had *not* been granted yet.

Ann was under orders to sexually service whichever Black Master showed up at our home, so long as he was at least modestly "kind" to her. The Master could be firm, dominant, aggressive--just not abusive. Failure to serve a "kind" Master sexually could lead to immediate expulsion from the Club. No fussiness at all was to be tolerated from the Club's white slutwives!

The Masters were referred to by wives and cuckolds alike as "Sir" or "Master." The wives were usually called "cunt," "bitch," "whore," "slut," "fuck hole"--or anything else degrading that the Masters might come up with. We cuckolds were rarely spoken to at all, but when we were, it was usually "cucky" or "cuck."

My wife, to remind you, is a 5'10" red-headed lean, stacked, and curvaceous hottie. At age 32, Ann was at peak physical attractiveness. She had a fabulous never-had-a-baby-yet body, and exuded an aura of fertility and sexuality. She had a perfect 34-25-37 body with firm D-cup breasts and a fabulous bubble butt. Her torso was--and is--petite, with her height almost entirely from her long legs.

My good pals--those who were brave enough--would tease me that she looked like "sex on stilts." I didn't mind. I was flattered that they all found Ann so hot. I don't think I have a single friend who wouldn't fuck Ann if she offered!

Ann has a sexiness that only a real woman can have--the kind that eludes simple girls at eighteen, nineteen, or in their early twenties. I almost forgot: Ann's face is pretty, too, and her long, flowing curls completed the picture, making her a knockout.

Having joined the Black Masters' Club, Ann was totally off limits to me sexually, as the Masters' rules commanded. After the second time I accidentally tried in my sleep to make a move on her, Ann exiled me to the guest room.

Per the rules with the Black Masters, Ann was not even allowed to kiss me on the mouth. I got a kiss on the cheek or forehead now when we said hello or goodbye--a poignant reminder of her devotion to the Black Masters' Club and her role in it.

I might sometimes get a chaste hug, but Ann had also decided that my grabbing her butt the way I used to was inappropriate now, now that I was her beta white cucky. "Boo cucky, it would be disloyal to the Masters if I let you grab me anywhere or in any way that you find remotely sexy. It doesn't matter if they forgot to make it a rule, specifically!" Ann would say. Having accepted the "rules," I was in no position to argue with her.

It was not something I could have admitted out loud--not yet anyway--but I found the rejection and humiliation a turn on. In a way, it was liberating. I knew I would never be expected to try to satisfy my wife--at least not for a year. And I also knew that I would often get to watch her getting blacked--although usually only in recorded videos or through a video feed. I would get *regularly* to watch Ann being blacked to a level of sexual heights that I could not even dream of providing her.

Ann seemed to love her new routine. She was black-only now, at least for the year, and even after a few weeks, it seemed almost certain to become permanent.

Ann was so happy with things. She was so sexually satisfied. Why would she ever want to shift back to me or other white guys? No, Ann's returning to white dicks seemed virtually impossible.

I was making peace with it, a little at a time.

The intensity of my orgasms from watching Ann getting blacked definitely helped! It was unbelievable for me how hard I came while watching her get blacked--or, to be more precise, just after Ann got blacked..

The way Ann threw herself at the visiting Black Masters from the moment they arrived at our house was incredible. I would not have believed it without seeing it with my own eyes.

None of the three so far were even good looking. All three of their faces could even be called unattractive. Ann didn't care. She made out with them as soon as they came to our door as if they were as good-looking as Michael Jordan--which they definitely were not.

Ann explained to me that the anticipation of being incredibly well-fucked by a monster-sized black cock that "would fill [her] the way a woman is supposed to be filled" made her so aroused, so wet and excited, that it didn't matter to her whether the cock's owner were handsome--not even if he were nicely built, she said. She would always honor the man who brought her a giant black cock to fuck "as he deserved, with as much ardor as [she] could muster"--which apparently was quite a lot!

First Kevon, then Rodney, then Jackson came to visit. They each seemed enthralled at her embrace and her attentive French kissing, on their successive weekends, from the git-go.

I remember their names easily because not only did Ann like to yell out their names in recognition while getting fucked, she would talk to me about each of them in turn all week afterwards, about how "hot, amazing, and fabulous" each of them was for her to fuck.

While Ann entertained the new-to-her Masters each Friday night, I watched from a cramped cubby in the basement.

The "cucky cubby"--as Ann decided we would both call it--was decked out with screens and speakers, fully connected to the new and complex audio-visual system the Club had specified be wired throughout our whole property. The house now had a super-abundance of hidden cameras and microphones. The cubby also contained a bondage chair, to which I was tied down while Ann entertained her Masters.

Mainly, the Club directed the installation of the whole technology system so that they could collect footage for the Internet. Quite secondarily, the system was designed for a combination of my pleasure and torment.

While the Masters were on average wealthy, they made me pay for the AV system on my own anyway. It was to put me "in [my] place," Ann had told me.

The AV system set me back twenty grand-- a lot of money for Ann and me. That was my price for being able to see any of the footage whatsoever, I was told. "You should expect more bills in the future, cucky," Ann warned me. I also had to spend ten grand for the construction of the cubby, it turned out.

Down in the basement, I had allowed Ann to tie up my hands and legs so I couldn't even play with myself while Ann fucked her visiting Masters. "Sorry, cucky," she had said. "Club rules are that cucks are not allowed to cum until a slut is done with her Master for the night--unless you cum without even touching yourself that is... which the Masters say has been known to happen!"

"Unless you want to leave the house for the evening instead of watching, you're going to have to be tied to your chair," Ann added.

I acquiesced. There was no way that I was going to miss out on her show. After all, watching Ann get blacked was the focal point of my sex life now!

Within minutes of greeting her successive visitors, Ann moved from ardently making out to a lusty BJ. By practicing in advance on a set of big dildos, Ann had made sure that she could deepthroat ten- or eleven-inch cocks, no problem.

It was *amazing* to watch Ann deepthroat her first few BBCs-- especially since she hadn't given my small dick a blowjob since the early days of our marriage. It was poignant to see her so wantonly give oral service to strange new black cocks when she had not even blown me, her husband, for several years.

All three men were howling her praises within moments of Ann laying her lips on their cocks.

Still, each blowjob lasted only a few minutes. Almost as though scripted, each of Kevon, Rodney, and Jackson told Ann that his first load of cum was meant for "deep in your womb, bitch" or "well inside your whore uterus, cunt."

All fucking was bareback of course. No Black Master would ever suffer a condom.

The Masters stayed clean by only fucking within their considerable brood of super hot Club slutwives. The wives were the ones who got regularly medical tested--not the Masters.

Regular medical visits for the sluts--like Ann--also made sure their asses and pussies were staying healthy and not getting over-taxed, and were used to regulate birth control. A slutwife typically would have an IUD or chemical implants inserted or removed with no say whatsoever--that was another one of the rules. The Masters would decide when and if breeding would be attempted. And with whom!

For now, Ann was on birth control. They inserted an IUD in her just before her first night with the Club, the night she went to their party on an exploratory basis, even.

The Club didn't believe in relying on the pill. "The Club used to allow slutwives to use the pill," Ann explained. "But then too many got the urge to breed before the Masters wanted, so the Club realized it wasn't reliable enough!"

The Club offered brief commentary on why Ann was put on birth control right away. "We want to let a lot of our Club enjoy your never-had-a-baby-body before we start breeding you, Cunt," read the email Ann got just before her first medical appointment. I think Ann was conflicted--she seemed partly disappointed!

Returning to Ann's first sessions with her arbitrarily assigned Masters visiting...

Within minutes of each man having rung the doorbell, Ann was getting the daylights fucked out of her--and on our marital bed, no less.

Ann's howling orgasms reached me *both* through the AV system *and* directly through the floor!

She was getting fucked like never before in her whole life. For my part, I had never even seen--or even imagined--porn so intense as my own wife getting blacked.

Kevon was the first totally-new-to-Ann Club Master to materialize at our house, as promised, on a Friday night.

Kevon looked to be a decade younger than Ann or myself, probably in his early twenties. But he might have been eighteen or nineteen. Neither Ann nor I were in any position to quiz him. For my part, I was of course locked in the basement. If Ann was taken aback by his youth, she didn't let on.

Kevon gave the impression of being a gang member. He was at least 6'3", extremely well-muscled, and with a medium brown skin tone that made it feasible to see his many tattoos.

While he had plenty of sex appeal to Ann, his face was misshapen. His oversize nose looked like it had been broken many times and not set even once properly. One eye socket was not quite right--surely also from being broken in fighting. But he was a giant, and apparently a huge turn on to Ann.

Outside our door, on our doorstep, where our neighbors could easily see, Ann greeted Kevon in her shortest, shearest nightgown. In fact, Ann shed the nightgown and stood nude in all her splendor as soon as she saw Kevon get out of his car--per emailed instructions, I learned later.

It was still light out. Kevon walked slowly over our seventy-foot front path, to elongate how long Ann would be exposed on our patio.

Luckily the AV system even included patio cameras, to capture scenes such as this. A computerized controller made sure to show me the camera feed with the most action on an automated basis. It was amazing--the quality of the video and sound--and also how smoothly the feed changed to show me the hottest view.

The system responded to my voice commands, too. I couldn't shut off the audio--that was at the Club's specs--to make sure that I was tormented by the sounds of Ann getting royall fucked, even if I grew weary or overwhelmed. But I could ask for different camera angles or to zoom in or out.

After any Master had finished using Ann for the night, editors hired by the Club would pick from vast amounts of footage to assemble content for the Internet as they saw fit.

The Club rules specified that Ann's identity would be obscured on the Internet for the first year but not longer.

I had mixed feelings about the idea of Ann being in the club longer than a year. On the one hand, it was titillating. On the other hand, it was terrifying that she would be outed on the Internet for the whole world--and therefore so would I!

Later I learned that the Club expected to include me in some Internet footage also as well--and also with my face visible after the first year!

We were promised that if we suffered any employment loss, the Club would look after us, using the revenue from Ann's footage going public through their paid porn site, but that was still a scary prospect! What white guy really wants to rely on a black sex dominance club for their economic welfare--even if they are cuckold like me? One can easily imagine that going sideways, no? Still, this was an anxiety I found well worth enduring for the joys of watching Ann so thoroughly blacked!

Back to Ann and Kevon...

Still naked on our very exposed front porch, Ann reached her right arm up to pull Kevon down to kiss her while her left hand went straight to his crotch. She opened her mouth wide to welcome his tongue, to receive it warmly and graciously. She seemed to be signaling her readiness to receive and to submit, that was for sure!

Kevon pulled her closer with a hand around to each side of Ann's gorgeous naked bottom. His large hands amazingly matched the size of her lovely bubble-butt cheeks!

It was such a turn on to see how well Kevon could grab those butt cheeks in his powerful hands! Golly, I wished that I could grab her ass so thoroughly and well!

They may have been making out standing there on the front porch for five minutes before Kevon signaled he was ready to end their public display and come inside the house. Boy, did the neighbors get an eyeful!

I later learned that several neighbors saw and started gossiping about us. Ann told me a few of the neighborhood women approached her to find out how they, too, might find a black lover.

She said that Mindy and Lois--the most attractive women on our block--were two of those women, and that she had promised to speak to the Club on their behalf. Wow! That was hot to hear about! I dreamed that maybe I would get to watch Mindy and Lois get blacked one day.

Ann thrilled me with the news that I would get video and *ALSO* occasional pussy-and-ass- cleaning privileges on any new hot women either of us recruited for the Club. So exciting!! To think, I might get to lick Mindy's and Lois' incredible hot pussies and asses before long! After all, the Club Masters were quite seductive! Apparently a good ninety-percent plus of sexy white wives who got referred did end up Club sluts. The deciding factor usually was if the Club Masters thought the women were hot enough! Mindy and Lois were both *incredibly* hot. I felt confident they would soon also be in the Club! And I was excited that soon I really could be licking their cunts and asses clean of Black Masters' cum loads. Yum!!

If the Masters were exceptionally happy with me, they would eventually order Mindy or Lois--or another woman other than my Ann--to give me a hand job. But through a glove. No slutwives were ever allowed to lay skin on skin with a white penis, not ever.

Ann had told me just before Kevon came over that she was "hoping to receive (her) first random BBC Master into all three of her holes" and that she had even been doing stretching exercises for her third hole to prepare herself.

Ann had never let me fuck her in the ass, not ever, and she said she never would. "Cucky, I think it's hot that I have a hole that's only ever going to be for Black men. It will be sublime for you as a cuckold to see me ass-fucked by perfect strangers while you have always been denied my ass.... It will really sting! ... It will *badly* tweak what's left of your little ego--but it will be such a turn on... for me, you, and of course the Black guys. It will be fabulous!"

"You're so right, Mistress Ann!" I admitted. "It does sting. But you're right it's also an immense turn on! You're giving strange men and their big black cocks more access to you on first meeting them than you ever gave to me--ever! It's completely humiliating and degrading! *And* also such a turn on! Absolutely!"

I could barely wait to see the Masters plow Ann's ass with their giant black cocks!

Nothing in my life--no amount of fantasizing, porn, or sexy talk with Ann-- had served to prepare me for the intensity of witnessing Ann make love to a strange, new Black bull for the first time. It was incredible to watch Ann fuck and make love with Kevon in a multitude of ways.

First of all, I had never, ever seen Ann so sexually excited, even just in anticipation. It was clear that even the idea of getting BBC-fucked turned Ann on enormously--even though she would have had no prior emotional connection, not even a social acquaintance... even though she had no idea what the Master would look like, or if he would be handsome for instance.

All that Ann knew about Kevon in advance was his name and what time to expect him-- oh, and that he would have a BBC and know how to use it! That was it!

Beginning with just Ann's *anticipation* of a strange new Club Master arriving to fuck her and make love, my wife was immensely more excited than she had ever been with me.

My gorgeous Ann was dripping wet for the hour or so before Kevon arrived.

It wasn't because I touched her that I knew. I broke the rules briefly and tried to touch Ann's glistening pussy to see how wet it was, but she batted me away and reminded me that it was not allowed, and that she would have her visitor punish me if I didn't fall in line. "I might ask Kevon to break one of your ribs, cucky, if you don't mind your manners. Would you like that? Or perhaps a broken nose or a few fingers?" Ann cautioned me. I sensed she meant it.

No, I definitely did not learn how turned on Ann was from touching her. Rather, I saw Ann's upper thighs were glistening from her dripping pussy juice, and Ann's pussy scent strongly, undeniably permeated the living room as we were waiting for Kevon! It was a stronger, more pungent female scent than I had ever been around before!

I didn't even know that my adorable, sexy wife *could* juice that much or smell so strong!

Further, I was soon realizing more about my authentic cuckold nature. The realization of my inadequacy only added to my excitement. I was quietly ecstatic that my wife was getting ready to be black fucked by a totally superior BBC--one that would be about twice as long as mine, twice as thick as mine, harder than mine, and longer lasting... I was going to get to watch my darling Ann have a *thoroughly* next level sexual experience--so cool!!

My little dick stiffened in my underwear more than I had ever known it to before, and my precum was flowing like a mountain creek in springtime--in response to my noticing Ann's arousal.

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers