Ann Ch. 04

Story Info
The day before the big day.
4.8k words
4.63
3.5k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not so strange anymore, the sound of Jenny's alarm from her phone. This time, I was awake before it started buzzing. I always woke up early when I lived at home because I used to help my dad with the cows. This day I enjoyed being awake because I was hugging my sleeping girlfriend. The short-haired side of her head was dug deep into the pillow, and the long hair was covering parts of her face- I wondered how she would look with a scrunchie. It would probably look odd because there was no way that it would sit in the back of her head because she only had long hair on one side. I had seen her out jogging, and then she was wearing a sports headband. Perhaps that was the solution.

Her slow and steady breathing was so nice and calming to listen to. I had fallen asleep to the sound of it, and now, early in the morning, I was awake and still enjoying it. The sound of a girlfriend. Then I remembered our talk last night, and I wondered, how it would be with two sleeping girlfriends. Probably twice as good. These three days had been a turmoil of impressions and feelings, so I had hardly adapted to the thought of having a lesbian girlfriend before I had to realize, that I was going to have two of them. I felt that I could trust Jenny, and she believed in a future of three girls together.

And then my peaceful morning was over. The alarm buzzed, and Jenny came alive. I was closest to the bedstand, so I stopped the alarm.

"Good morning, my best girlfriend Jenny! It is time to rise!"

"Awww, I was asleep! And how do you know that I am your best girlfriend?"

"Because Rosie is - technically - not my girlfriend yet."

"By then, I will still be your best girlfriend. And if you claim otherwise, you'll get a proper spanking, and then I'll be the best again."

"I have never compared my girlfriends before, why should I begin now?"

"Silly you! You have never had a girlfriend before!"

Jenny pushed the pillow into my face, laughing. She removed the pillow again, and when I opened my eyes, her face was close to mine and ready for a morning kiss.

During our morning shower, we agreed that if there had to be three of us in the shower, we had to be at Jen's apartment - my bathroom was almost too small for two persons.

The breakfast, I could provide, was almost equal to the ones we had at Jenny's place; buns from the freezer, cheese, and some jam. But my buns were not the lightweight ones from the freezer aisle. I had baked them myself like we always did on the farm.

"Wow! They are brown inside too!"

Jenny had cut her first bun in halves.

"Sort of. It is with whole wheat flour and a little rye flour."

"They look healthy. And this? Aah, honey! I wondered if it was honey or peanut butter." She had unscrewed the lid on the glass with honey.

"Yes, it is honey, Honey." I giggled at my pun. "There is no label - it is from Olsens."

"Olsens? I don't know that brand."

"They are our - well - my parents' neighbors. They have bee hives and fields with crops. We grow cattle, so we share products."

Jenny had spread honey on her bun and took a bite. With her mouth full, she said:

"This is gooood!"

"I am glad you like it. I only have these buns.

"They are great! I have never had bread like this."

"Please try the blackcurrant jam too."

Jenny enjoyed the breakfast, and sometimes she talked with her mouth full. I think she was surprised at how full she got from a few buns. They were denser than the white lightweights.

After we had finished eating, Jenny went to the kitchen to brew a third cup of coffee, this time it was one of the specials.

"This is the best breakfast I have had for a long time. I feel really bad about asking you to cook dinner too."

"Please, don't. I enjoy cooking, especially when it is for my girlfriend. And I can see it in another way: I can serve my Mistress."

"I may be too exhausted to be your Mistress tonight. I need to save some energy to deal with two slaves tomorrow."

"Then you need to be Mistress tonight and let me serve you and pamper you. If I do something wrong, you don't need to punish me tonight - You can write it in your little black book if you've got one."

"I haven't. Perhaps I should get one - having two slaves means more administration."

Everything good comes to an end, and Jenny had to leave for work. She dressed and put her toothbrush back in her bag with a grin. We hugged for a while - really tight - and we said sweet words to each other.

"Are you comfortable with Rosie as an extra girlfriend? I fear that you are still a bit mad at me."

"No, Mistress, I regret that I yelled at You. I am looking forward to being with her, and the way we have made her surprise into a project has suppressed my concerns and turned my focus towards the surprise. I am fine, Mistress.

Another hug and kiss, and I bid her goodbye.

I had plenty of time before I had to leave for work. I was tempted to get back to bed and masturbate, but since it was forbidden, I didn't. In fact - I had had plenty of pretty good sex the last couple of days, and I didn't really need another orgasm. Jenny was right in her explanations - it was no big deal to rule out something that I didn't need anymore. Little did I know about the flip side of that rule.

I got dressed in my clothes for work - the baggy ones, but with a thong this time. I planned to be naked at Jenny's place that night, so I wanted to get used to wearing a thong as fast as possible. It felt different wearing a thong in baggy jeans, but I liked it. I cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes, and left for work.

My day at work was uneventful. I experienced the spotlight effect when I walked around in the building, feeling the thong sitting in my crack, and though I knew that no one could tell, I still felt a little bit exposed. Each time it made me think of Jenny. And Rosie. The day before, I had wondered how I should tell Jeannette about Jenny - my lesbian girlfriend. Now I found it impossible to explain to anyone about having two lesbian girlfriends. Not to mention that they both would be my mistresses. How could I say that I couldn't work overtime someday because I had to get home and cook for my Dommes? I decided that I didn't need to give a reason, and when I eventually had to say that I had a girlfriend, I probably didn't have to specify how many I had.

I would have at least three hours from when I got home until Jenny arrived, and I hatched a plan. To be sure that I had time enough, I left work an hour earlier than usual. My hands were trembling a bit when I unlocked the door to Jenny's apartment. It felt weird to be alone in another person's home - a home where I had had the best orgasms in my life.

The rooms looked different in daylight, and I was right in my assumptions. Poor Jenny had spent all her time with me, her girlfriend came home tomorrow, and the apartment was a bit messy.

The first thing I did was to put the bag with my own buns into the freezer. As I had expected, it didn't contain more than frozen pizzas and a few TV dinners. I had watched what Jenny and Rosie had been shopping for, and it was mostly fruit, frozen dinners, pasta, and pot noodles. Their fridge was almost empty - things for breakfast and on the small shelves in the door, I found every kind of salad dressing, ketchup, and other condiments. I guess it was their way to spice pre-made meals up. I went through the kitchen cabinets to see if I needed more than I had either shopped or brought from my own kitchen. I had everything I needed. The kitchen needed a cleaning, and there were still mugs in the sink and breadcrumbs on the dining table.

I looked around in the apartment, not willing to open too many cabinets and drawers. If they had secrets or surprises, I would prefer to learn about them when Jenny decided I should, not by being too nosy. I located the vacuum cleaner and what else I needed for my little project.

When I was certain that I didn't need to leave the apartment to get any supplies, I undressed and hung my clothes on the clothes hooks in the entryway. From now on, I had forbidden myself to wear any clothing for the rest of the day.

I had cleaned my apartment naked, but it didn't work well with my fantasy of being a naked slave, serving my Mistress. But this time, I served a Mistress for real, and though I had chosen to do it myself, I felt a rush when I was on my knees, cleaning the bathroom floor and scrubbing the toilet. I did this for my Mistress, a real mistress. I had felt her lips and tongue in kisses, her fingers had pinched and pulled my nipples, and her hands had given me a spanking. A real, living Mistress!

I could tell that Jenny had been away last weekend too by the dust that had gathered on shelves and surfaces. Most had been cleaned recently, but it was easy to tell the difference I made. I had still plenty of time left, so I vacuumed all the floors and made the bed. As I cleaned in the living room, I noticed a neat pile of cushions, about a foot in square, stacked at the wall behind the chair, Jenny used to sit in. The top three or four had covers in different colors, the rest were without covers. I reckoned that the ones, we had used on the kitchen chairs yesterday, when we were having breakfast naked, came from this pile. I wondered if they had yoga classes. I enjoyed sitting at Jenny's feet - perhaps they were meant for slaves? On the wall behind the couch, I noticed some framed photographs of Jenny and Rosie. Pics that meant a lot to them, I guessed. I couldn't remember that I had seen them before, perhaps Jenny had stashed them away Monday when I was doing her laundry. I liked the pics, and I noticed that there were a few empty nails on that wall. Were pictures missing or to come? Perhaps they just had made a row of nails for future pictures.

Jenny and Rosie had an extra room that they called their office, equipped with closets for clothes and two desks; one for the computers and one as a workplace. Jenny had told me that Rosie used to work there with her sewing machine, and if they both wanted to be online, it could be the place for their laptop. And tomorrow, I would spend almost an hour there. We had planned Rosie's surprise, and I was to be hidden during their dinner. Jenny would keep her away from the office in one way or another, so I could hide there. I decided to clean that room later, I was afraid that I was running out of time.

Cooking was no problem - I made everything ready and I just needed to boil the rice. I cleaned most of the office and took a shower afterward. I unpacked the new toothbrush, I had bought and brushed my teeth to have a fresh smell when Jenny arrived. While I cooked the rice, I put everything back in place, so you couldn't tell that I had spent a few hours cleaning.

Dinner was ready and I could expect Jenny in perhaps 10 minutes. I laid the table, while I frequently was looking out of the window to see if her car was in the parking lot. She had to be there soon, and while I was leaning on the countertop, looking out of the window, I was startled by two hands touching my hips and a kiss on the back of my head.

"Mistress! I was looking for your car! I wanted to be kneeling by the door when you came in."

"Then you should have been waiting there, not here. Where are your manners, slave? One demerit!"

"But, but..."

"No buts here. Just this butt. Come give me a hug, I have been missing you."

She slapped my butt and I turned towards her and hugged her like she wanted. And I kissed her too. She held me very tight. I liked that, but it would have been better if she was naked.

"I thought that you would watch out for me, so I parked on the other side and sneaked in. Your hair is damp - you had a shower? Can I take one too - just a quick one - before we eat? It smells delicious."

I nodded.

"I'll get the table ready while You shower, Mistress."

During dinner, we talked about how the day had been for us. Jenny had been very busy. I told about how I had felt in my thong, and it led to a conversation about clothes and fashion. Jenny liked to dress sexy, and she had no problems with the guys:

"They all know that I am lesbian, and only the stupid guys make moves. They think that they are so gorgeous that they can convert me. They only try that once. I'll teach you a few tricks, and when you have found out how to fight the guys off, you'll feel safer out there. I'll let you keep your baggy style as long as you need it."

"You are the best, Mistress! I have never thought that a Mistress would understand me the way You do."

Jenny shrugged.

"Chefs do that."

"But you look much better than Geena Davies."

Apparently, we watched the same kind of movies.

"You think so? I have always wanted to get her laid."

"I will tell her, next time I call her."

"WHAT? Do you know her?"

"No, not at all. I was kidding. And I have never called her. But if I do, I will tell her that my Mistress has got a crush on her."

"Awww, you just had me there. Two demerits."

"But Mistress!"

I did not know if she was making fun or not. But as a Mistress, She had the right to spank me any time, so demerits or not - I would be spanked, bound, and pinched anyway.

We had finished dinner, and I cleared the table, while Jenny started the coffeemaker. I was glad that she liked coffee as much as I did. I enjoyed sitting at her feet, drinking coffee with her. I felt cozy, calm, and cared about. My friend Ellie and her family called it 'hygge'. They had it from somewhere in Scandinavia.

As we sat in the living room with our coffee, Jenny complained about her feet. She took a cushion from the stack and placed it on the coffee table. She took another cushion and gave it to me.

"Take this. Then you don't need to sit directly on the floor. I didn't give you one the other days - Monday I wanted to test you out - you could have chosen to sit on the couch. Your choice to sit on the floor was well chosen, and you earned a star for that."

I wouldn't ask about the day before. I didn't mind sitting on the floor - it added to my fantasies about being submissive.

Jenny sat again and put her legs on the cushion, sighing in utter relaxation.

"Can you please rub my feet? I have been standing and walking all day."

"If only I knew what to do."

"Try anything. I'll give you a 'mmm' if it is good."

I held her feet and began kneading her soles with my thumbs. I found out that it was easiest to work one foot at a time, and by trial and error, I found out what she liked the most. I was so occupied with her feet that I ended up kissing her toes, and soon I was sucking her toes one by one, having them deep in my mouth. I found it very erotic when Jenny held her feet flat to my head, and I pressed my face against the soles of her feet, kissing them from heel to toe.

It had sneaked in on me, my lust. I had become short-breathed and I was glad that the cushion, I sat on, had a cover because I was leaking. My focus was on Jenny's feet, nowhere else. Suddenly, I heard Jenny say in a low and sexy voice:

"I have never had a slave being so close to making love to my feet. Please go on, I really like it."

I thought that that comment would have broken the spell, but no. Jenny stretched her feet out like she was standing en pointe in a ballet show, and I tried to put as much foot as possible into my mouth, letting my tongue rub the underside of her feet. I treated her feet in turns and they were soon all wet with my saliva. So was my face.

When I had run out of new ways to treat her feet, except stuffing them into my pussy, I pressed them against my breasts, and Jenny bent her toes, massaging my nipples. We had a deep eye contact and I felt something, I was pretty sure was called love.

"Mistress!"

"Yes, my slave?"

"I need to tell You something that might influence our relationship."

She raised an eyebrow.

"And that is, slave?"

"I might jump to conclusions, Mistress, but... I love You, Mistress!"

Jenny paused and then cleared her voice.

"Ann, I will be honest with you. Monday night, I was surprised, pleased, and impressed. And I was stricken with panic because Rosie would be back in five days. Tuesday, I was convinced that you would fit into our lives, but scared to tell you about Rosie. Yesterday I was trembling with fear if I couldn't break the news to you without being thrown into the street. When we went to sleep, I was calm and convinced that not only would you fit into our lives; we would fit into yours as well. And today, I must admit that..."

Jenny cleared her throat again. I had hugged her feet with both arms and pressed them into my breasts in sheer anticipation.

"... that I love you too. Come here to get a hug and a kiss, I need you!"

I put her feet on the floor and sat on her lap with my arms tight around her neck and my head close to hers. There was almost room for both of us in the chair. I saw a tear in the corner of Jenny's eye, and I kissed it away before I kissed her.

Much later, we broke the kiss.

Our coffee was cold, and while I brewed some fresh coffee, Jenny went to the loo. She came out again with a curious expression on her face and came into the kitchen. She looked around and went to the other rooms, one by one.

I poured the coffee into the mugs and went to the coffee table. I put the cups on it and sat on my cushion. Jenny approached me with a puzzled facial expression and stood in front of me. She hooked a finger under my chin and made me stand. She looked into my eyes. Then she grabbed my face with both hands and gave me a deep kiss.

"You shouldn't..."

"Mistress, You have spent all your time with me. In compensation, I have done what you haven't had time to do. I did it naked, and this time, I enjoyed it. Please, make me clean for you often."

"Be careful what you wish for - you might get it. If I make you clean the house, I expect it to be perfect. If not, you know what will happen."

I got a little dizzy when reality hit me. This was no fantasy - it was the real world I was about to enter. I guess my eyes were wide open, as well as my mouth. Jenny hugged me.

"Relax, Even if you do a lousy job cleaning, your punishments will not be worse than you can handle. But I would love to follow you around, wearing white gloves, and control every bit you clean."

"And if I do it to perfection, I will be spanked anyway; but then it is not a punishment."

Jenny laughed.

"You are a fast learner, girl."

"Mistress, I noticed a nail in the wall in the entryway, close to the floor. A few keys are hanging from it. Could you tell me the purpose?"

"You haven't noticed the other nail, next to the headboard in the bedroom? And the one over there?"

Jenny pointed at a similar arrangement next to the door in the living room.

"No, and now I am really curious!"

"It is the emergency exit. I only have one kind of padlocks, and they are all keyed alike. It is not possible for me to lock Rosie with a lock with a different key. If I get a heart attack or something, she - and you - will always be able to free yourself. If you look closer, there is a handcuff key hanging behind the padlock key. And you cannot remove the keys unnoticed, because the head of the nail is covered with a blob of nail polish. It works like a seal and will be broken off when you remove the key."

"That is clever. I feel even more safe now."

"There are other keys, and you will learn how that works later. I will not tie or lock you until you are ready for that."

And with another hug and kiss, she added:

"But when we get to that point, you'll find out if your fantasies are something you will enjoy."

"And if I don't enjoy them?"

"Too bad for you! No, then we'll find something else, you like. But a little bit of bondage has never hurt anyone."

"I cannot wait..."

12