Ann: The Married Years Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUNNNNHHHHHH," he growled, his hips jerking up, planting his cock deeper into her wet slit.

Emptying his balls with jets of thick white spunk he pulled against the ropes, his muscles contracting as he strained to move. Milking his shaft with the walls of her pussy, Carol coaxed as much cum from him as she could before reluctantly lifting up. His cock slipped from her pussy, still throbbing from the tightness of the leather strap and rubber cock ring constricting his crotch. As Carol got off the bed Felicia found herself struggling, fighting the urge to take his still pulsing member into her mouth to taste him.

Carol slipped her bikini top back on, walking carefully so she wouldn't be dripping cum all through the house. She knew all too well how gifted Neil was when it came to the amount he would unload from his huge, heavy balls.

"It's no wonder Cleopatra chose him as her sex slave," she mused as she wobbled down the hallway. Felicia closed the door behind them, leaving Neil there to wait and wonder what was going to happen next.

Walking onto the deck through the French door, Carol looked directly at Ann. She ignored Olivia, who had donned the strap-on but wasn't using it, eating Heather out instead. Stacy was beside them dutifully applying suntan lotion to Heather's large bare breasts.

Carol announced her triumphant return. "I've collected his seed, Queen Cleopatra."

It was just as corny as Ann's line from before yet she felt a naughty tingle run through her just saying it. Of course it might have had something to do with that very seed slowly leaking from her used pussy.

When the itinerary for the day changed Ann had some concerns. The entire reason she'd asked Felicia to postpone her very own lesbian day in favor of what they were doing instead was because Neil had unexpectedly gotten the entire weekend off.

Thinking he'd be sleeping during the day so he could go back to work at midnight, the original idea was to have some magical female fun at Felicia's house. That all changed when he came home and gave Ann the good news. She knew he'd busted his ass just so they could spend more of the weekend together. Knowing that meant she wanted to include him in the fun on some way. It was the subtle difference of adding him to the mix that altered what the rest of the girls might be willing to do.

It was no problem if Carol or Heather fucked Neil. After all they had before. While Carol was in a serious relationship with Barry he allowed her to fuck outside it. More to the point, he'd agreed to Neil being the one peron she could be with. It was an odd caveat; one he'd long ago accepted when they first started seeing each other. It didn't happen all that often any more but he never complained when she took advantage of that free pass, knowing she'd make it up to him in so many delicious ways.

Heather was still unattached, which was something Ann thought to be outrageous. Here was this sexy, vibrant woman and she'd had no luck finding her soul mate; at least as of yet. She'd dated a few guys and she was never at a loss when it came to getting laid, but Mr. Right was proving to be an elusive son of a bitch to find.

She attributed a lot of that to her odd work schedule, something she was hoping to remedy in the near future. She'd been stuck working the evening shift at the hotel from the time she'd been hired almost five years before. She'd been recognized for the incredible job she'd been doing and was in line for a promotion to the open hotel manager position, which would bring her more responsibility. It would bring with it more pay, normal hours and hopefully a more fulfilling personal life.

Then there was Olivia. When Carol had first told Ann about her, she'd said they were college roommates and described her as breathtakingly stunning with a wild side. The former was evident the moment she and Neil laid eyes on her. The latter was proven in the way she quickly jumped at becoming one of the Super Bowl sluts.

In the months following that auspicious introduction, Ann had gotten to know Olivia... intimately. From there they developed a wonderful friendship. In doing so she discovered that Olivia and Ben had a true open marriage. They weren't swingers per se, but they both had no problem if either of them fucked around on the side as long as they told each other about it. Their relationship was all about trust and communication. It seemed to work since they were about to celebrate their upcoming tenth anniversary.

Taking advantage of that marital infidelity loophole wasn't something Olivia did often. In fact she confided to Ann that neither she nor Ben had done anything outside their marriage in the last couple of years until the party and then the notable exception of when she agreed to be a part of Ann's lesbian day.

While fucking another man was something Ann knew she could never do personally, she would never judge Olivia. It would be hypocritical considering what she was doing that very moment. Having sex behind Neil's back, even if it was with women, was technically cheating.

Olivia pointed that out just before Ann took her into the bedroom that day and fucked her senseless with her trusty strap-on. She confessed that Ben didn't know she was there and that she'd be confessing to him when she went home that night.

Plus there were plenty of things in her own marriage to Neil that others might find alarming if discovered; the existence of Annabelle being one of them. Ann never judged her friends knowing it could lead to the slippery slope of them doing it to her.

Knowing about Olivia's arrangement with Ben did leave open the possibility of yet another woman that Neil might fuck. It just wasn't one Ann was necessarily comfortable using. In her mind if they'd been faithful to each other for that long, Super Bowl party and sex with women excluded, then there was probably an unspoken reason. She may have still considered herself available to other men, perhaps because she liked thinking it was always possible and how that made her feel desirable. Yet the truth was Olivia had somehow taken herself off the market. Ann wasn't going to tempt her by offering up her husband, especially with the dynamic of the party that would come around the next year. It seemed too risky.

The same could be said for Stacy and Beth. Ann didn't know how their husbands would react and she wasn't going to ask them. With the change in the day's itinerary Ann had to use her gift of discernment, trying to read the women that showed up and how whatever she would ask them to do would impact their relationship at home. To be honest it was a daunting responsibility; one she didn't take lightly. As much as she wanted to push things she had to be cautious. No orgasm was worth a breakup, or even an argument at home.

Ann assessed all of her guests during that initial greeting on the deck. And she'd been doing it over and over since, trying to make sure she hadn't missed a sign.

Her perception of Stacy hadn't changed. She seemed intrigued by the idea of being with a woman. Ann could feel it every time she looked at her. It was obvious it stemmed from what happened between the two of them at the party. Ann had seen that infatuous expression before, likening it to a crush. It made sense in a way, what with that having been her first lesbian encounter.

Ann recalled her time with Maryam, the masseuse she'd been with in Utah. While she had already had sex with Dana and Missy before she met Maryam, those circumstances were different. Dana was within the context of a very adult board game, and once that happened they became comfortable and did it several times again the following day.

Missy was fueled by opportunity and circumstance. She was the right sexy woman at the right slutty time. Ann had just lived out a scene with Neil from her favorite porn video in an adult toy/lingerie store. It was as close to the perfect movie set as she was ever going to get. Missy starred in act two, making the experience more realistic by adding the girl-girl ending to it.

It was Maryam that officially sparked the idea that Ann was indeed bisexual. She didn't embrace that moniker officially for quite some time, but Ann often looked back at that night as the one that forever changed her. Maryam wasn't happenstance. What they shared wasn't some random sexual experience. They made love; passionate, heated, exhilarating love. The kind that lingers in your mind for years afterwards.

Neil and Ann took hundreds of photos of that eventful cross-country trip. There were none of Maryam. But Ann could close her eyes and relive everything they did. Every kiss, every lick. Every incredible orgasm. She could see it all in her head. The image that stood out the most to her was that of the exotic beauty's face after they kissed in the doorway like lovers that didn't want the night to end. Ann was Maryam's first. And in truth, despite how wonderful Dana and Missy had been, Ann considered Maryam her first real experience with a woman.

When Ann looked at Stacy, it was like Maryam was looking back. And she understood. Having Stacy do anything with Neil would have been a disaster. She was there because of Ann and what she'd done to her at the party. She wanted to experience that euphoria again. She wanted to be with a woman. Which was why she was chosen as the one to run her hands over every one of them when they were naked. It was strategic on Ann's part and it seemed to prove her theory correct.

As for Beth being with Neil, Ann assumed at first that she was a no; what with her prudish outlook prior to what she did at the last party. That she was even there at Carol's participating at all was a huge step. It seemed like a desperate attempt to please her husband.

But there was something about her and the way she was acting that made Ann think things had changed since that night. She seemed more open-minded. In fact she seemed downright slutty. Plus Carol had alluded that her relationship with Tyler had gotten so much better since she'd pledged to become a Super Bowl slut herself. Perhaps it was eating Martina at the end that opened her eyes.

There was just something about the way she was acting, the notable exception being when she questioned having her pictures taken. Ann figured that was an honest reaction most would make. She also felt certain that Tyler knew what Beth was doing and that Beth might be open to something more than just lesbian activity. Because of that vibe, Ann wanted to include her in as many ways as possible to test the waters and she had just the right idea pop into her head. One that would be a great start.

"I wish to taste it," she said, referring to the cum Carol had collected for her. Carol started to move toward her, but she raised her hand. "The Queen does not eat pussy, Carol. I have servants for that. Beth, retrieve his seed and feed it to me."

"Retrieve it?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Use your mouth and bring it to mine," she replied with a sexy wink.

Beth became nervous as she crawled away from rubbing lotion on Ann, which had become overkill at that point. Mostly, she was just rubbing her hands over her, massaging her. She'd been doing that and feeding her for over an hour. Carol sat down on a deck chair with her ass hanging over the edge. Lifting her knees over the arms to spread her legs wide she grabbed Beth's hair, forcefully pulling her head into her cunt as she kneeled in front of the chair.

Digging for Neil's cum, Beth took as much in her mouth as she could hold and then got up and walked over to Ann. Bending over, she opened her mouth as Ann opened hers, the cum slowly dripping past her lips onto her Queen's waiting tongue. The camera snapped several shots of the exchange. Ann nearly had a small orgasm from the rush. It was one of the most wicked things she'd ever envisioned.

"Fuck, Cleopatra was such a slut," she thought as a shiver ran through her body.

Shaking that moment from her mind, she demanded, "Bring me more," followed with a playful wink. Beth returned to Carol, digging deeper. She was more confident the second time, Carol letting her search with her tongue without holding her there. She ended up having to go back and forth three more times until there was no more left. On the last trip, Ann's hand went to the back of Beth's head, forcing her into a long, steamy kiss, their tongues swirling around each other. When she finally let go Beth pulled up, her eyes blinking wildly.

"Oh my God," she whispered, the experience making her wetter than she could ever remember. Any thoughts of her former prudish life had vanished. She'd sucked Martina's pussy at the party while totally naked. She'd just eaten a dear friend's pussy, sucking out the sperm it held and feeding it to a woman convincingly portraying Queen Cleopatra in the naughtiest production of the character ever conceived.

"I'm a slut," she thought to herself as she stayed frozen at Ann's side.

Focusing on what Beth had said out loud, Ann calmly replied, "I'm not a God... I'm a Queen," Holding up her empty glass she gave out another order. "Felicia... fetch me more wine!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the day progressed the lesbianism on the deck continued. She couldn't speak for anyone else, but for Ann it was exhausting. She'd done nothing but lie there on her lounge directing the action. At some point she realized it became a job of sorts. It was certainly a more difficult task than she'd considered when she dreamed up her little fantasy. She was having a good time but she seemed to be taking on more of a role of hostess than as a true Queen. That was on purpose of course. Instead of seeking out her own pleasure she was making sure everyone was involved. At least, most of them.

Felicia was becoming increasingly frustrated. She'd been relegated to camera duty, forced to witness up close all of the erotic action both on the deck and in the bedroom with Neil. Other than that, she was in charge of wine. She'd gone from supposedly being the center of attention of her own lesbian day to a fringe performer in Ann's version of Egypt, and she wasn't happy about it... mainly because she was ridiculously horny.

Ann knew that. It was all a part of her devious plan. After all, she was an evil sexual genius according to her neighbor. Up to that point pretty much every one of the girls had been fucked in some way or another, except Beth, Stacy and Felicia. And that was deliberate. Beth's time would likely coming soon if she read things right. As for Stacy, she wanted her thinking of nothing but women and how incredible that could be.

Her plans for Felicia were simple. She wanted her desperate for an orgasm and that plan was working better than she dreamed.

Neil had cum again, this time at the hand of Heather. Not with her hand; pussy would have been more accurate. She'd fucked him, not all that dissimilar to how Carol had earlier. It took him a little longer to figure out who it was, mainly because it took her longer to cum than Carol. When she did, her whimpering had him convinced it was Heather that was riding him. It made the most sense for a lot of reasons.

When he came, Heather returned to her Queen much like Carol had before. Beth was again ordered to clean out a pussy and bring the contents to Ann. Frankly, it was the dirtiest thing she'd ever come up with and she questioned herself as soon as she asked Beth to do it the first time. But it turned her on. It turned all of them on.

So did the round-robin of action on the makeshift mattress next to her. Carol had taken Heather's place, getting eaten to an orgasm by Olivia before getting fucked to another with the strap-on. That meant Stacy was busy applying lotion to yet another naked woman. Once Carol came twice, they switched places, with Olivia on the receiving end again.

That didn't sit well with Felicia at all. Heather, Carol and Olivia had cum multiple times. She didn't say anything though. She couldn't, since Beth and Stacy were just like her, on the outside leering in so to speak. With it being a little before four in the afternoon, she had to figure there was still time for the rest of them to have fun but she was becoming increasingly impatient.

Ann had Beth change places with Olivia, and Felicia's frustration grew to the point that she actually made a snide comment. Ann heard her but ignored it, thrilled inside that things were going exactly as she envisioned. When Felicia was told to make sure she had another roll of film ready to put in the camera she almost lost it. She couldn't remember being as horny as she was, and that was saying a lot for a woman as oversexed as she was.

"At least Beth isn't cumming... she's making Olivia cum," she sighed, knowing there were still three women who'd been left out of the orgasm party.

There was another, really... one she'd forgotten. If there was another oversexed woman on the deck it was Ann, and she'd been denying her own pleasure the entire day. As horny as she knew Felicia was, she likely wasn't far behind. Her pussy was practically dripping, and yet she'd found ways to occupy her time keeping her need for an orgasm suppressed. It was becoming increasingly harder. Instead she focused not as Cleopatra but as Ann, giving to others selflessly like she always did. Everyone was getting exactly the attention they craved, except Ann. And Felicia.

Knowing Neil had already cum twice, Ann knew he could likely come twice more before the night was over. They may not be huge orgasms by his standards, but he'd surprised her before. Many times actually. But she wondered if, under the circumstances he might be able to cum three more times. It was a calculated risk, one she'd been weighing for the last hour.

Deciding it wasn't worth it she went a different way. Once Olivia had made Beth cum from both being eaten and by fucking her with the strap-on she had them stop.

"I want you two to go to my sex slave. You are to take turns sucking his cock while letting him give you an orgasm with his tongue. But DO NOT let him cum. I want him hard for me later, and I want his balls full of his seed for me. And again, no talking... he's not to know who is there with him. The first one of you that cums must return to me at once."

They both got up, not bothering to cover up as they scurried into the house. It was like they were racing to get there first. Felicia stood frozen, sighing. At least until Ann addressed her.

"Be patient, my pretty slave. I'll get to you." That news perked her up, and that had Ann giddy inside. "Carol; Heather, take their places. Entertain me with a 69 on the cushion."

As they slide into place on their sides, the two of them giggling as they became reacquainted sexually, Ann set her sights on Stacy. "It's time for you to decide, Stacy. Are you ready to please a woman with your mouth?"

Stacy nodded, thrilled that she was actually going to get to do something more than just rubbing her hands all over the beautiful, horny woman having sex. Ann had her get a cushion off one of the deck chairs, placing it at the foot of her lounger.

Finally turning to Felicia she gave her a new instruction; something different than taking pictures and pouring wine. "Remove her clothing, Felicia...and then you need to take pictures of all of us. I don't want to miss any of this."

Fuming, Felicia snapped, "Really... more pictures?" Her catty response was thick with contempt.

"One more outburst and I'll take the whip to you," Ann replied calmly, staying totally in character. And that's what it seemed to everyone... because she was playing just that.

Felicia caved. After undressing Stacy she picked up the Nikon, taking pictures as Ann spread her legs. No matter how angry she was it was hard not to get turned on by watching Stacy tasting a pussy for the very first time. Still the soft moan she made as she slipped her tongue inside Ann's cunt made her jealous.