Ann: The Married Years Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had never really cared for masturbating; at least once she grew up. It wasn't like she thought it was taboo or anything, or that it was degrading. She actually loved it as young woman, finding it hard to keep her hands away from her crotch whenever she was alone. But once she experienced real sex with a man, it paled in comparison. From that point on, she preferred that someone else give her what she craved. Still, she found herself staring out the window, peeping at the woman flaunting their sexuality on her neighbor's deck. Before she knew it, she was stripping off her clothes, wanting to be completely naked like they appeared to be.

The headiness of it all practically made her giddy. Her brain took her back in time; an excited teenager doing something naughty in her parent's bedroom while they were away.

Her hand found her pussy wet and wanting, the flood of memories and emotions that hit her when she dipped two fingers inside to the first knuckle made her gasp. She closed her eyes, the thoughts of writhing on her Mom and Dad's mattress, making herself cum like she'd heard her mother so many times in the wee hours of the night. Soon she was frigging her clit with one hand while she thrust those fingers deeper inside her cunt. The wet, squishing sounds brought back more memories, all of them naughty. She suddenly remembered the checklist she made when she was a senior; marking off all the places in the house where she'd made herself cum. It was such a thrill whenever she was able to add to that naughty list she kept hidden in her diary.

Her breath became short, her back arching as she felt the release rushing upon her. And then it was there, all too fast, her body convulsing on the top of her neatly made bed as she came with a gush.

She collapsed onto the mattress in a damp heap, her orgasm flashing through her like an electric shock. It had been so long since she'd cum her body seemed stunned by the reaction. All she knew was that it was amazing, and couldn't believe how much she missed it. She sat up, still breathing hard, a noticeable wet spot on the comforter. She giggled as she thought of the first time she'd done that on her parent's bed, reminded of the panic that set in that afternoon thinking for sure she'd get caught, and how she raced to get her hairdryer to keep her secret safe.

Her thumb was gently rubbing her clit as she looked out the window again, seeing two incredibly hot young women casually walking topless on the deck.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped as she saw one kiss the other. She watched, the taller woman's hands going to the other's breasts before gently pushing her down out of view. When she saw the tall woman drop presumably to her knees, she became excited once again.

There was little doubt in her mind that the tall one was going to eat the other. At least that's what she wanted to believe, suddenly fantasizing that shewas the one on her back, and she was about to have her pussy licked by another woman for the first time.

Falling back onto the mattress, she found herself frigging again, cumming harder than she had the first time, the whole lust induced episode lasting just minutes. She could feel the wetness underneath her ass as she lay there staring wide-eyed at the ceiling.

"Now I am going to get in trouble," she said, knowing she'd made a much bigger wet spot on the bed. It was pure folly. But there was a part of her that connected to her past, and how wicked she felt at the moment.

Rolling off the bed when she finally recovered, she stood in front of her large open bedroom window, watching nothing happening. But she knew it was, behind the partitions. She could hear the faint moans... maybe. That's what her mind was telling her, and she found herself straining to eavesdrop. It never occurred to her to cover up. She was so lost in the idea of what was going on that she'd serendipitously joined them, exposing her own naked breasts to anyone that might care to look.

When she realized her hand was still playing with her wet pussy, she brought it to her mouth, wanting to taste herself. It was a profound moment, as she'd never done that before, and it made her tingle with excitement.

"What is happening to me?" she said as she did it again, unable to shake the impulse to do something she'd always considered dirty, although she wasn't sure why.

After all, Kevin had gone down on her hundreds of times, and she found it so incredible the way he could make her cum with just his mouth. As she watched the deck, she felt like she could see through the partitions, picturing the erotic scenes taking place behind them. She was not only longing to be the one lying on her back; she now wanted to taste the forbidden fruit as well.

Licking her fingers, she found herself moaning, the tingle in her pussy now driving her wild. The need to cum again was powerful; too much for her to control. As long as the party was going on next door, she knew she'd be looking outside, which meant the feeling between her legs would likely continue.

She didn't remember walking to her dresser. All she knew was she was standing in front of her mirror, her eyes drawn to her naked body; her neck and chest flushed from the heat and the climaxes she'd just had. She found herself staring, a hint of a smile appearing. With the notable exception of losing her husband to a horrific accident, life had been kind to her. She was forty-one, but could easily pass for her early thirties. Perhaps even late twenties of she dressed right. She'd kept her youthful figure, working hard to maintain her weight. She was an exercise nut, loving to sweat. In fact, their last Christmas together he'd gotten her a three-year membership to a health club.

It was hard to make herself go that first year, but she finally dove back in once she made the realization that life indeed would go on, no matter how difficult that proved to be at first. Staring at her reflection, she had a vain moment, pleased with the sexy woman that was looking back at her. A sudden burst of pride kicked in. She was still young in her mind, and she was certainly attractive. It was time to start living again.

Opening her lingerie drawer, she found herself touching some of the undergarments she used to love to wear for Kevin. She sighed, thinking of how he'd react whenever he'd come home and she'd be wearing something so feminine and sexy he couldn't wait to get his hands on her. She missed wearing them, chastising herself for not doing it sooner. But that would wait for another time. She loved being naked at the moment, along with girls at the naughty party on the hill.

Reaching past the neatly folded piles of unmentionables, she found the box she'd had hidden there for months. She wasn't sure why she hid it, other than to put it out of her mind. She'd explained it to herself as an impulse buy; a moment of weakness on a day of fun at the mall with a girlfriend. In her mind, she knew she'd never use it, but she didn't have the heart to throw it away.

It was a vibrator; a cheap plastic variety she'd purchased at a novelty store. While it wasn't very thick, only about an inch and a half in diameter, it was ten inches long, and supposedly had three speeds. Removing it, she quickly realized it was as cheaply made as the packaging suggested. But she reasoned it was better than just using her fingers, even if it didn't vibrate at all. It would certainly reach placed her digits couldn't.

Seeing that it required two 'D' batteries, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen, catching a glimpse of herself in a hallway mirror by the front door. She giggled again, loving the fact that she was naked. It was out of character for her. She never walked around in the nude anymore; another daring deed she'd done as a horny teenager, long since forgotten as she grew up and became more 'ladylike', as her mother always preached.

"Why did I never do this while Kevin was alive?" she wondered, loving how free she felt. Yes, she'd surprise him from time to time with a sexy negligee or a sheer nightie, but she never met him at the door naked, and she suddenly wondered why.

She didn't regret. She'd finally learned not to do that any longer. Instead, she would wonder what his reaction would be to things that happened. It made her much happier to think of them that way, knowing how playful and loving he was. It was a way for her to stay connected, while not feeling such the sense of loss. Whenever she thought of him that way, it always made her smile.

Rummaging around in her junk drawer, she found the batteries she needed. Screwing off the end, she looked inside for the tiny diagram to determine which way they were supposed to be inserted. Putting the cap back on and twisting it in place, she marveled at how different it felt. It was much heavier, the balance perfectly weighted. It took her a moment to find the switch, finally realizing it was the cap itself. Twisting it further, it started a low buzz. Clicking it twice more, it began to shake so hard in her hand she almost dropped it.

"Oh... oh my," she stammered, her pussy becoming damp again just from the sound.

She couldn't resist, pressing the tip against her clit as she leaned back against the countertop. A jolt ran through her, the feeling unlike anything she'd ever imagined. If this was a cheap model, she wondered what a real vibrator could do. She came quickly, a small climax that set a very low bar as far as pleasure to be had with such a toy. But it was a start.

She was about to race back upstairs when she heard Roscoe down on the bottom floor, barking as if agitated. He must have been... she'd forgotten to let him out of his crate when she'd gotten home, so caught up in playing that she fell out of her normal routine. Reversing course, she went to the other staircase, going downstairs to let him out, placing the vibrator on her big oak table as she passed by. When she opened the big cage, he raced for the back door, and she smiled.

"Poor thing... Mommy really let you down, didn't she?" she purred as she walked to the door to let him into the back yard for a while. Since it was fenced in, she never worried about letting him have some free time. He bolted through the doorway, and she closed it, taking the extra step to lock it just in case.

Back on the main floor, she picked up her new toy, ready to head to her bed for some more fun. Making it to the front entry, her reflection beckoned in that tasteful full-length mirror by the door. She saw herself, holding the vibrator, such a pleasant smile on her face. It was really beyond just that, more of a naughty smirk when she studied it.

"My, Sam... you've become rather bold today," she said, finding that talking to herself always made her feel less lonely. It was great to have Roscoe around to converse with, but there were times when she found herself talking out loud in third person, pretending it was someone else. Most often it had been in Kevin's voice, the thought of his playful laugh and quick wink making her feel him. But as time wore on, it faded. She would always have a place in her heart for him. After all, they were college sweethearts, and they had an amazing life together.

Yet more and more of late, her mind wandered to someone else. And that was a good thing, in many ways. She'd found herself fantasizing about Jarred, the new young co-worker at her office. Much too young, perhaps, but the way he looked at her gave her butterflies, her heart beating faster whenever he'd come near her desk. It was his voice she heard when she looked in the mirror; a thrill coursing through her, and she realized she was blushing.

"Hmm... you look good enough to devour," she said, her voice deepening to closer resemble his. That simple sentence made her head snap, her eyes drawn toward the back of the house; a naughty laugh escaping as she skipped down the hallway, vibrator firmly in hand.

Lying on that big oak table, she spread her knees, feet firmly planted on the dark wood surface. Reaching between her legs, she slipped the vibrator past her opening, taking her time. She wanted to get used to having something so deep inside her. Going inch by inch, she gradually increased the depth, moaning from the way it stretched her walls.

"Too long," she cried out as her speed increased; the thrill of having something so deep inside her bringing with it a flood of memories. Her hand worked with her wrist, pushing the toy further, and faster.

She was sweating, having not had the foresight to open a window on the main level. With the air shut off on such a hot, muggy day, she was dripping as she fucked herself. She began rolling her hips, her taut stomach undulating as she moved about.

Closing her eyes, she could picture Jarred watching her; encouraging her as he stood next to the table. It was a wicked thought, letting him into her home, allowing him to watch as she pleasured herself; a sly smile on his face as he found his own pleasure in the way she was on display for him.

For the first time in years she called out another man's name as she came, her back arching as her shoulders pressed into the hard wood. Her legs flew out, stiffening as she rammed the vibrator deep one last time, holding it inside. She could feel her walls convulsing around the object, trying to draw it in further. Letting go, her legs fell open, knees pointing toward the sides. The vibrator slipped out of her, rolling onto the floor with a thud.

"You are quite a woman, Sam" she heard Jarred say in her head, "and a bit of a slut."

"God... I am," she exhaled.

She could hear Roscoe pawing at the back door, and she immediately felt guilty. She wondered how long her latest orgasm had taken. Jumping off the table, she stooped to pick up the vibrator, still slick with her juices. The pawing became louder, as did the faint whine as she hurried down the stairs.

"Aw," she said as she saw his face through the sliding door. "I'm sorry, baby."

Shooting past her, he went straight for his food bowl, as she stared out into the back yard. Knowing she needed to take care of his mess before she forgot, she grabbed a baggie from the pile she kept by the back door. Tossing the vibrator on her lounger in the yard, she went about her work. Returning to retrieve it, she realized she'd absentmindedly walked outside... naked.

Frozen in place, she eyed the vibrator. Turning her head, she listened, the murmur of the girls on the deck wafting with the breeze. She couldn't hear them clearly, but she knew. Deep in her chest she knew something was happening nearby; something naughty; something forbidden. And it was something that definitely involved sex.

Unable to resist the urge to join them out in the open, she flopped onto the lounger and picked up her weapon of choice. Before she could talk herself out of it, she was leaning back, her legs hooked over the arms of the reclined chair.

"Jeez... I never even turned it on." The revelation that she'd cum without aid of any of the variable speeds made her whimper with excitement. Slipping it back inside, she twisted the end; the low hum of the vibrations buried in her cunt making her whine much like her dog had just minutes before.

The breeze on her damp skin made goose bumps. Or perhaps it was just the idea that she was outside in the nude. Regardless, she was fast approaching yet another orgasm, and she became lost in her pleasure once again.

She ended up cumming eight times all told that evening, watching what was going on next door and then imagining what was really happening behind the partitions, or in the house. Many of her climaxes were driven by the lust she was feeling for Jarred. Yet when she returned to her bedroom later that night, having finally found a way to make it back upstairs without stopping to get off, she found herself looking out the window again, dreaming about what started it all.

The action on the deck became a fantasy, one that she used many nights as she lay still in the dark trying to get to sleep. If she was somewhere else in the house, she'd get turned on thinking of Jarred and the things she wanted him to do to her. But when she was alone in her room, her thoughts always went out the window, toward the house on the hill above her.

She wanted to meet the woman that lived there, if for no other reason than to feel closer to what she'd seen that evening. In some way, she thought it might make the fantasies seem more real; like she really was a part of them. After all, she'd certainly joined in, in her own way.

Focused as she was on her sexy neighbor, it seemed odd that it was Neil she actually met first when she had a day off. Odder still was the fact that he was transporting a toilet through his yard, of all things. It wasn't much of a meeting, really; more of a funny observation on her part and a courteous response on his. But it was a start.

She put it out of her mind until she was walking her dog one night, and Ann happened to come out of the crawlspace. It was strange, but she knew she had to say something... anything to strike up a conversation. After all, the stares through her bedroom window had shifted in the last week or so, from hoping to catch a glimpse of the sexy vixen on her deck, to imagining what was going on under the house. Seeing Ann actually emerge from the crawlspace was a bit of lucky timing, and she knew she needed to take advantage of it.

When she got close to her, she quickly put two and two together, confirming some of her theories to be true. The rope marks were obvious, as was the collar. While she and Kevin had never gone to that extreme, she'd been tied to the frame of a bed a time or two during their marriage. She'd seen The Story of O when it came out a few years after college, so she knew the world existed. She just never imagined it happening so close to her.

All those things quickly got swept aside the instant she met Ann. She felt a connection between them, yet was astonished that Ann called her a friend from the very start. It stunned her, because she knew it was true. She could feel it. That had never happened to her before.

Samantha had never met someone so loving and giving, and she was blown away by the small gestures Ann would make, like a thoughtful postcard mailed to her work in the middle of the week, or a bag of doggy treats dropped off at her front door. They became closer, to the point that when Neil went back to second shift, they got together every night. It could be playing cards, or watching television. They might share a bottle of wine like the first time they got together, or they might have a beer or a glass of tea. But they bonded, and that was what was most important to Samantha.

She spilled her guts, telling her all kinds of things about her past, and her dreams of the future. Ann reciprocated, holding nothing back when she talked about her life with Neil, and their adventures. It wasn't done in a bragging way, or trying to seduce her in some weird manner. It was just conversation, and her new friend was incredibly sexual.

Of late, their conversations were pretty much focused on two subjects; Samantha's overwhelming need to get laid, and Ann's ongoing quest to get pregnant. So far, neither of them were having much luck.

But as Ann walked down the worn path to Samantha's house, lifting the latch on the gate to the fence, she smiled. "I bet she's going to win the bet tonight."

It wasn't much of a bet, really. It was more of a silly, lighthearted wager between friends. It was Ann's way of playfully pushing Samantha, trying to get her to be more adventurous, or at least get out on the dating scene. She and Neil were doing all they could to get pregnant and that meant doing what they always did... fucking each other's brains out. She just had to be patient, knowing it would eventually happen. Samantha, on the other hand, was having a hard time getting started, so she gave her some incentive.