Ann: The Married Years Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, it does. How many?"

"Fine... Eddie! I came three times. Are you happy?"

"Are you?" he finally said, turning in her direction. She could feel it, thick in the air. She knew the answer.

"No. Not really. I haven't been. And neither have you, have you." It was a statement of fact, not a question. They were in love, but they'd hit that middle-aged wall. Successful, wealthy, not of want for anything. They had the dream life they'd envisioned when they became engaged. And it sucked.

"I promise, I'll explain to you in detail what happened tonight. I do promise that. But the abridged version is this... I was a young woman's muse. That was her precise description, not mine. She used me... ME as the subject of her desire."

"What in the world happened?"

"Again, I'll explain in full detail. Monday morning... once the weekend is over. But here's the part I want you to take away right now. Anna was there at the bottom of the escalator, waiting for her husband to come home. I can deduce he was gone a long time. He had two huge suitcases and a large carry-on bag. She greeted him in an outfit that I dare say was rather exciting. It was inspired, and specifically selected to elicit one response. His desire."

"Wh... what was she wearing?"

"Just enough. Just barely enough. She went out of her way to let him know what her intentions were from the second he saw her as he rode down the escalator. I was fifteen feet behind, witnessing the entire thing. And then, she stunned us both. She informed him he was going to be a father. For the first time, I later found out."

"How?"

"The same way I discovered I was her muse. I talked to them... after."

"After what?"

"Again, I don't want to divulge too much. I have my reasons. Suffice it to say, she became my muse as well. Anna is a remarkable young woman. Full of life and radiating sexuality. I could sense the genuineness of her spirit from clear across the claim area. And Neil, her husband... that's who I aspire to be."

"What is he, a professor? Is he in the education field?"

"I don't mean professionally, Maria. He could be a plumber for all I know. Success is relative. He's obviously successful at the area I'm the weakest... living. What I admire about Neil is his perspective, and his willingness to challenge his relationship with Anna by being true to who they are as a couple. Here's a man who just got the most incredible news of his young life. He'd been gone, likely for weeks, and he arrives at the airport after a long day traveling to the news he's going to be a father for the first time. And within moments of processing that information and having what must have been a rather extraordinary, yet brief dialog with Anna, he transforms himself back into the role she needed in that moment."

"You're right... I'm not going to understand this fully right now, am I?"

"I don't want you to. All you need to know is this; Neil offered me his wife, visually. She was as open with herself as you are right now. Her body exposed bare in a public setting, yet making it seem as natural as the luggage passing by on the carousel. She belonged there like that. And in that instant I saw the soul of that exquisite creature, bared for me both literally and figuratively. It changed me."

"And I suppose that means it changes me too. At least that's what you're vaguely alluding to."

"Good idea. Sometime tonight after we get home, I'm shaving your pussy."

She arched an eyebrow, intrigued by his proclamation. It was bold, something she'd never seen out of him. And it was just as crude as before. He was using words she didn't know he knew to use. He likely knew of them, but to use them in the proper vernacular surprised her. In some ways she surprised herself that her pussy tingled in reaction to his intentions.

"Oh, you are, are you?" she teased, turning and spreading her thighs slightly to show it to him.

"Yes... I am. I'm going to fuck you wherever I want."

"One romp in the car, and now you think you can take me anyplace you want?" she laughed.

"I wasn't referring to a location, although I'm going to do that too. I was referring to you. I've always fancied fucking that fine ass of yours."

"Oh my god... Eddie!" she exclaimed, embracing his sudden machismo... and his new nickname.

"You want that... don't you my little vixen."

The twinkle in her eyes proved he was right. Her chest flushed with excitement. Her cunt dripped of her juices and his, the combination of the two making the car reek with sex. She inhaled deeply, and nodded. "Yes... if you think you are man enough to fuck it."

Dipping her fingers into her pussy. she extracted some of his load, bringing it to her mouth. She sucked her fingers, moaning like she was tasting a morsel of dark chocolate. It was a wicked choice, but it was her way of stating if he expected change, she was willing to go along with his wishes.

Reaching, he laced his fingers into her disheveled hair, pulling her toward him. She squealed, her heart racing as she was yanked in his direction. She knew what he wanted, and she scrambled to her knees on the seat. Still, it was a thrill to hear him say, "I'm finally man enough to recognize what kind of woman you really are. Suck my cock, Maria. And don't dare stop until we get home. But be warned, as soon as we get in the garage, I'm going to fuck you on the hood of this car, and I'm not going to stop until I cum inside you again. You're mine this weekend."

"I've always been yours, Eddie," she confessed, batting her eyes dreamily. Licking her lips, she hungrily took his member into her mouth. For the first time in her life, she relaxed, and showed off to him the oral skills she never professed to having.

She'd held them to herself for her entire marriage, fearful they'd scare him. She didn't want him to know what kind of girl she was before they began dating. Edward was such a different man than those she'd hung out with before. Or had sex with. He was worldly, and she was drawn to him. She felt he was looking for a certain type of woman, and she appeared to be right in that conclusion, since they became serious rather quickly. In doing so, she hid many of the things she loved doing sexually, sacrificing her personal desires in bed for the lifestyle she craved.

Once they became engaged there was no turning back. How could she possibly start showing off what she could do sexually without raising suspicions? After all, she got what she wanted. A plush, successful life with a devoted husband. He wasn't loving so much as he was stable. She found a way to suppress her sexuality for the sake of the marriage. Truth be told, she'd become so effective at it that she was genuinely stunned when he'd pounced on her like he had, forgetting how thrilling that kind of raw encounter could be.

"Huh... been holding out on me, have you?" he said gruffly, his ire rising once again.

Maria pulled off, licking at his balls, looking directly into his eyes to make her point. "I could say the same to you, Edward. I much prefer the way Eddie fucked me a little while ago. Where's he been all my marriage? Edward never made me cum three times in a half-hour. Can't remember the last time he made me cum three times in a month."

"Touché, Maria."

"I'm Angel," she commanded, using a play off her middle name, Angelica. "Call me Angel... please, for the love of God, call me Angel."

He smirked that she'd mimicked his earlier plea. "Suck my cock, Angel."

"Anything you say, Eddie. I'm going to suck your cock... like no girl ever has before, including your boring Maria."

"What?"

"I'm probably more like Anna than you think, Eddie. I didn't think that type of woman was attractive to you. Shame on us for lying to each other all these years. You want change? I'll give you change. How about instead of pulling into the garage, you just pull into the driveway and fuck me on the hood out there?"

"Are you serious?"

"What's the point of telling me what Neil made Anna do in public, if you're not going to do me in public?" she grinned before swallowing him whole.

"Oh my God... you just took all of me," he groaned as she deep throated him.

"I think you're in for a few more surprises this weekend, Eddie. When we're done on the car, I'm going to take you around back and let you fuck my ass on the deck. And we won't be going through the house to get there."

"Jesus, Angel... what if our neighbors see us?"

"Wouldn't be the first time I've let someone watch me while I fuck."

"What!?"

"There are some students that do more than just study in college, sweetie. I have a few stories from my undergrad days I could share with you Monday morning, if you'd like to hear them," she winked before taking him deep once again.

"I think we're going to create some of our own this weekend," he sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was staring into Neil's face, his eyes narrowing. He wasn't happy that she'd broken character. But it was a character that she'd never played before... at least not with him. She'd been Moneypenny in her mind before, and on a few certain missions she created for herself in California while he was off being James Bond for her. She wasn't all that familiar with the role. Or more to the point, she hadn't seen the role coming her way.

It was usually one of her strong suits; sexual improvisation. She and Neil were experts at role-playing. At least that was her view, and she felt strongly he saw it the same way. They seemed to easily assimilate into whatever scene they'd create, and the results were almost always magical. For whatever reason, she was off, her mind unable to come up with the background necessary to properly channel her part. She didn't even know the premise, but that usually didn't matter. She and her husband both seemed to possess the ability to become an alternate person when it came to their sexual games. For the first time that she could remember, she was struggling for clarity, and an off-balance moment caused her to call him by name.

Neil was going to question her about it, but he knew she'd simply messed up. She just wasn't sure what she was supposed to do to correct it, mainly because she was thrown off by where they were. More to the point, she was distracted by the ridiculously cute woman fast approaching them; a woman who not only recognized Neil, but was fully aware of who he was pretending to be. Not to mention that Ann supposedly knew her as well. It was unnerving, so much so that she'd forgetting how she was undressed in the lobby.

The buxom brunette sidled up to him, her fingers forking into his blond locks as she pressed her body to his. He swallowed her into his arms, possessing her with a long, sultry kiss that landed in the middle of Ann's chest. A brief moment of jealousy consumed her, but she was more confused than anything. She was still working out the details of how she might know her.

Neil pulled back, smiling brightly when the mystery woman cooed, "Ooooh, James." It was the perfect introduction, which led into an introduction.

"Agent Nichols."

She grabbed his crotch, squeezing his erection. "Is this the only weapon you're packing tonight, James?"

"Do I need my Walther?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned. How about you?" she said to Ann.

"Moneypenny," Neil said slowly, his expression telling Ann he wanted her to embrace the part like the woman he was hugging. "This is Agent Tammy Nichols. Like I said, you haven't formally met her, but you do know her."

"Apparently, you do too, James," she retorted, unsure if she should be pissed or not, but leaning toward it.

Tammy was beaming, her body bouncing up and down, making her impressive chest bob with it. "I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally meet you, Miss Moneypenny. I really thought this was never, ever going to happen."

Ann looked at Neil, then at her, still trying to figure out what was going on. Then the lightbulb when on.

"Wait... is this? Is this the... OH MY GOD!" she screamed. It was a good thing no one was within earshot, as it would have drawn attention to the three of them, and that she was for all intents and purposes, naked.

"Finally put two and two together, I see," Neil smiled.

Ann whispered, "This is the hotel... where you and Tina... this is Tammy!"

"I'm right here, Ann," Tammy said with a little wave, breaking character herself. "Shit, you're... seriously underdressed. How the fuck did I overlook that! Pussy would never forgive me for being so distracted by James returning. Thank God I told Jennie to take her break."

Neil forgave that indiscretion, knowing it was a lot for the two of them. Tammy was the woman that Ann had not-so-innocently recruited to help her with his mission to get a job in West Virginia. She worked at the Sheraton, and Ann had been calling to set things up. Tammy became Ann's confidant in the secret mission to implore him to channel James Bond as a persona in order to help him gain confidence for the interviewing process.

They became close. At least as close as one could be with someone they'd never met. Close enough that at some point, Ann saw fit to include Tammy in the actual mission itself. She'd warned her of the type of man James Bond could be, and yet she somehow charmed Tammy into understanding that he just might set his sexual sights on her. After all, that's what the famous British agent was known for, other than his license to kill.

Neil was correct. Ann had seen a picture of her. She'd made Tammy fax her a copy of her driver's license, wanting to ensure she was really of consensual age since she sounded so young on the phone. She also wanted to see what she looked like, knowing Neil wasn't going to fuck just anyone. After all, Bond had standards for his girls. Tammy fit the description in every way possible.

So had Tina, who had embraced her role as Pussy Galore. Tammy had just referenced Tina, and rightly so. It was Tina who pushed the envelope, using the stage that Ann had so perfectly set. Tammy had become ensnared as a fledgling FBI agent, reporting to Pussy. And in the end, somehow, a married couple with two kids also ended up being involved. It was just the type of huge, over-the-top, explosive production that most 007 films were known for, with Ann becoming the producer on the West Coast, orchestrating most of it.

What was left; what almost no one sees in one of those films, is the aftermath. What happens long after James Bond leaves for his next mission?

"Jennie?" Neil asked.

"The girl that's going to cover the rest of my shift. That is, if you're both up for debriefing me," she winked.

"What?" Ann wondered aloud.

"We'll see. There's been a development," he grinned.

"Do tell."

"I'll let Moneypenny tell you."

"Uh, before you do that, I think we need to move somewhere more private," she insisted, motioning for them to follow her. "We don't need this mission blown because you couldn't control your urges, James."

"Are we? Is this actually a mission?" Ann wondered.

"Patience, Moneypenny."

Ann shivered at his comment, thoughts of Annabelle running rampant in her head any time he cautioned her to be patient. It was an instant reminder of the lessons he taught her, and what she endured to learn them.

Tammy led them to a room on the main floor. "Is this where we're staying?" Ann asked.

"No. I just have to get things set. I didn't expect you to be dressed so... perfectly," she giggled. "Give me your keys, James. I need to go move your car."

"Where's Johnny?"

"Yeah... about him. We'll talk when I get back."

Tammy took off, leaving Neil and Ann alone for a moment. "That didn't sound good," Neil noted.

"What?"

"Her comment about Johnny. I guess I thought they'd end up... actually, that's a foolish thought. It's a bit much to think they'd become more than a fling."

"I have no idea what you're referring to. I wasn't here. I was stuck at MI6 headquarters."

Neil smiled, glad that she'd figured it out to a point and was embracing her part.

"So, are you up for doing this?"

"Doing what? I don't even know what the mission is yet," she winked. "I'm usually the one that hands out the files on the missions. This is my first time in the field."

"It suits you," he chuckled.

"Well we'll see. I feel a little vulnerable at the moment. Is this part of the training?" she asked, referencing her attire.

"No... you got all the training you needed in September," he stated, referring to her week in the dungeon as Annabelle.

"Then why am I naked?"

"So Agent Nichols would know I was serious about why I brought you here."

"Mmm... I see."

Tammy finally returned a few minutes later, winded from running around so quickly.

"Okay, I'm clocked out. Jennie's at her post. Here are your keys, Neil."

"Don't we have to register?" he asked.

"Carol took care of everything. I faxed it off to her earlier this evening. Well, yesterday evening," she said as she glanced at her watch. "Anyway, I've got the keys to the room. The only question is, am I going with you."

Neil looked toward Ann, who was staring longingly back at him. It wasn't at all how she expected her reunion with her husband to go. And the idea of sharing him with this woman gave her mixed feelings. She'd just shared with him the life-changing news that they were going to be parents. She'd envisioned going home and celebrating that the rest of the week. After all, Neil's company was giving him a week off with pay for being gone on the company's behalf for six straight weeks.

She never anticipated being where she was, or how she was dressed. But that was the point. Neil had obviously recruited Carol to help him spring a surprise. That Tammy still worked for the hotel four years later wasn't one. Heather still worked for the same chain at the Sheraton in their hometown. Yet it still seemed a bit surreal.

He was leaving it up for Ann to decide. She had a choice to make. She doubted Neil would protest if she declined the invitation on selfish grounds. Neither of them knew of their spouses plans, so it would have been understandable if she decided to end the charade and simply take him to bed. Yet she knew how she'd feel if the roles were reversed. She lived to surprise him sexually, and while she might have found a way to accept it, there would have been a part of her that was insulted by the rejection of an adventure she'd lovingly created.

Her answer was to step forward, lacing her fingers into Tammy's hair like she'd done to Neil. The kiss that followed was electric. Ann's hands went to Tammy's blouse, and she started unbuttoning it.

Breaking off for a moment, Tammy panted. "We're not in the right room," she panicked, yet she still helped Ann in removing her clothes.

"I don't care. If I'm naked, you're going to be too."

Neil grinned as Tammy groaned. Her body was just as sexy as he remembered, and once she was undressed, she stood wide-eyed, wondering what was going to happen next. "Are we staying here, then?"

He shook his head. "No. I'll carry your clothes. Let's go."

Seconds later they were standing by the elevators, waiting for one to open. It happened quickly, which calmed Tammy as she stepped inside.

The ride to the top floor was normally brief. It was also a calm before the eventual storm that was brewing between the three of them.

"Can... can I say something, off the record?" Tammy asked.

"Sure," Neil shrugged.

She reached to the control panel and flipped a switch, bringing the car to a halt.

"Ann, I need to thank you. You changed my life. I have so much to be thankful for because of you. You don't even know what you did for me and Johnny."

Neil sighed quietly. "You're together?"

Holding up her hand, she showed off her ring. "Engaged."