Ann: The Married Years Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. That's what made it so hot," he grinned. She posed again, her bare upper body glistening in the fading sunlight as she stood next to a lifeless Ann. He snapped the picture. "And so is that."

"Thanks," she said as she picked up her shirt, slipping it on casually.

Glancing at his watch, Neil panicked. "You need to get going, Janie. That took a lot longer than I thought."

"What time is it?"

"It's almost four. We were taking pictures for a half-hour. Terrence must be freaking out by now."

Patting Neil on the cheek, she shook her head. "He's fine. It's not the first time he's had to wait on me. I'm sure he's at the bar, having an ale."

"How can you be so sure?"

"That's where I told him I'd meet him if things got interesting."

"Why do I feel like I just got set up?" Ann said as she moved up on her elbows, still not bothering to close her legs.

"I wouldn't say that. But it was obvious you two were in the mood to play. Call it another educated guess."

"How was it obvious?"

"My Terry saw you posing for Neil earlier... a little bit after you got here. He got a glimpse of your tits, and he said he was pretty sure you weren't wearing anything under your skirt from the way you were sitting."

Her hand went over her mouth, slightly embarrassed that she'd been caught when she thought she'd been more careful. "He saw me?"

"Briefly, but it was enough to make a quick impression on him."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I was trying to make the blowjob I was giving him when you got here last longer, but he came as soon as he realized what you were doing," she chuckled.

"You weren't blowing him when we got here," Neil said with a shake of his head. "I looked over to see what you were doing."

"I was. I stopped when you first walked up. I was just slowly jacking him off while you took the first few pictures of the area. But once you started taking pictures of Anna flashing you, I figured we were safe to continue. I just didn't expect him to explode like he did, but he saw her spread your legs for you. Even though he couldn't see it, he knew what you two were doing, and that was all it took. It also means that since I haven't cum yet, he's going to have to make that up to me tonight."

"Uh, you could have cum a little bit ago if you would have let me get you off!" Ann griped.

"I told you, Anna, its one thing to play around and take some naughty pictures... and I know he's asleep, but Owen is right there. I'm okay simulating it, but it didn't feel right to actually have sex with you. We were already taking a risk that someone else might come up here as it is."

"I understand. Maybe," she grinned. "Just know that you're not the only one that needs to cum right now, Janie. God, that was like torture, what you were doing to me."

"I was only doing what I was made to do," she said with a wink to Neil. "It's the photographer's fault."

"Never blame the photographer," he said waving his finger back and forth, a smirk firmly in place. "My job was to make you two look as sexy as possible for the camera, and I did."

He had. It had started out with the two women standing naked next to each other. But things quickly escalated from there. The heat between them had been stirred up with the knowledge that they each enjoyed the company of women, and not just for a cup of coffee. It didn't hurt that Janie had admitted freely that like Ann, she was also bisexual. Neil took advantage of that information, using it; orchestrating the action like it was a porno shoot, which it became in a way, much to their delight.

Janie gave Neil a kiss on the cheek, quietly thanking him for a memorable experience. "Take care of Anna, sweetie. She's pretty worked up."

"So are you. Make sure you tell Terrence," he whispered back.

"He'll know the second he sees me."

Walking off, she never bothered to button up her shirt. Instead she waved at Ann, who realized she was forgetting something. "Janie, your bra!"

"I don't need it."

"Ah, a woman after my heart."

"Not your heart, but I am interested in the rest of you. I'm just giving you a reason to call me this week."

"What?"

"It's called a ruse, Anna," she yelled over her shoulder. She turned around, walking backward a few steps, flashing her breasts again in the process. "I need one to trick you. You'll call me to tell me I left it, I'll offer to have you over to return it, and we'll accidentally pick up where we left off."

"Wow, you put a lot of thought into that," Ann laughed.

Stopping, she watched her stand up. "Not really. Does it seem plausible?"

"Plausible? I suppose. Why?"

"Because... I'd hate to invite you over just to have sex with you."

"Oh. Well, then I guess I'll be calling you this week," she giggled.

"I'll pretend to be surprised."

Neil watched her walk away, shaking his head. "That... is one confident woman."

"No she's not," Ann replied as she searched for her skirt, slipping it over her feet.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you see her?"

"I was with her, baby. Well, sort of... we almost had sex," she laughed, looking down as she made sure the skirt was in place. "I'll give her this though; she's certainly trying to act confident, and she did a pretty good job of it."

"I don't understand."

"Janie's not what she's pretending to be, Neil. She'd not bisexual. In fact, the closest she's ever been to being with a woman happened just fifteen minutes ago."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby, of course I'm sure. I don't profess to be the world's most experienced bisexual myself, but I've been with enough girls to know who's done it and who hasn't. And she hasn't... but I think she wants to."

"You made it sound like she was holding back because she didn't want to do anything here with the baby nearby."

"That's what she said. I just played along. I can tell you that she's really good at role-playing, though."

"Not like you are."

She beamed at his compliment as she put on her shoes. "Thanks. That's sweet. But she is good. That... was an award-winning performance."

"Well I can't argue with you there. She had me fooled. Are you really going to call her?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"It's not up to me."

"Sure it is. I'd never hook up with someone like that without you knowing about it."

"You do that with women all the time!"

"Well, not all the time. But you're right, I have before. But this would be different."

"I'm not sure how. Besides, I already know about it this time. I was right here when she said it."

"Yes, but you didn't know she was pretending to be bisexual. I bet her husband put her up to it. That whole thing seemed a bit off to me."

"It didn't to me."

"Trust me, it was. I bet he saw us taking pictures. Obviously he did see me flashing for you. She couldn't have made that up. And I don't think she was lying about giving him a blowjob when we showed up. But if I had to guess, he either dared her, or he's doing what you're doing."

"And what is it that I'm doing?"

"You're making me do things today," she shrugged, brushing against his body as she made her way to get her hooded sweatshirt.

He cocked an eyebrow to go along with his crooked smile. "Am I?"

"I love when you do that Neil. Of all the things we do on our Sundays, it's probably my favorite... when you take charge of me. And I'd bet anything that's what Terrence is doing. I could see it in her eyes when I told her that's what you do."

"Wow, am I ever losing my touch. I didn't pick up on any of this."

"That's because you were focused on making her and I do things together. All I had to do was whatever you told me, and that gave me time to feel out what was happening around us. I could be wrong though."

"No. You're right. You're always right when it comes to these things."

"Well, not always," she said as she bent over to pick up her sweatshirt, deliberately showing him her wet slit peeking between her closed legs. "But it's pretty close. And I am this time. I just said I could be wrong because I didn't want to sound arrogant."

He laughed. "You sound confident."

"One hundred percent."

"No, I meant you don't sound arrogant to me. You just sound confident."

"I am. She's never been with a woman, and he told her to come back here."

"And just how do you know."

"She didn't accidentally leave her sunglasses over there. She didn't have any. She never opened her purse when she came back."

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah... holy shit. And look where things ended up."

"With you naked," he grinned.

"I think that was going to happen whether Janie showed up or not. You were going to make me. I was halfway there when she got here. It was her getting naked that was in doubt. But I'm glad she did. That was fun."

He saw that she was holding her top, and he shook his head. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting dressed. Why?"

"I'm not through with you yet, Anna."

"Do you want me to pose for more pictures? You already took two rolls worth."

"No, babe. I want you to cum!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Janie walked down the meandering path through the woods. The further she went, the more she started to shake. She finally had to stop, leaning against a huge oak tree, trying to compose herself.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said, closing her eyes. The breeze flowing through the trees wafted over her skin, reminding her she hadn't closed her top. "Damn, I can't believe I left my bra up there!"

True enough, the thin white blouse she had on wouldn't hide anything even if she bothered to button it. It was so tight it hugged her skin, and with the fabric it was made of, her nipples and areolas would be plainly visible through it. She cursed Terrence at first for making her wear it with her jeans, not to mention being told she couldn't wear her panties. She'd only worn the blouse before with a camisole underneath. But he insisted she wear a lacy bra and nothing under her pants. He was pushing her buttons, trying to urge her into a role she was still becoming familiar with. It was taking every ounce of willpower not to scream out in fear... and exhilaration.

Her emotions were on edge; torn between the two sides of her brain. It wasn't that she was prudish. Far from it. She'd actually been quite adventurous when she was in college. That was one of the reasons Terrence had fallen in love with her. But life, as it often does, has a way of changing you, forcing you to grow up. Now, it seemed, she was being dragged back toward the untamed days of her young adulthood.

It had been ages since she'd acted on her sexual urges, content to become the happy homemaker for her husband and kids. Yet here she was on day three of a wild weekend that was changing the course of her marriage. She never envisioned when she woke up Friday morning that her life would be altered the way it had been. But she'd brought it on herself, and now she was living with the consequences. The hardest part was admitting that she'd never been more sexually excited during her marriage. That scared her, and it also had her craving for more.

Calming her nerves, she continued making her way down the hill, her open blouse flowing by her sides. She tried to walk confidently, her shoes and socks in her left hand as she strode barefoot on the path.

"At least he said I could button my jeans," she said out loud, carefully placing one foot in front of the other to allow her hips to sway more. That thought made her stop in her tracks. "Then again, maybe I should show him I'm not as afraid as he thinks I am."

In a bold move, she unfastened the top, lowering the zipper and peeling the front open into an erotic 'V'. With the jeans being so tight, it wasn't like they were in danger of falling down. But the move exposed the top of her perfectly manicured mound, the reddish hair standing out against the soft white skin of her lower abdomen.

"What am I doing!" she said as she closed her eyes; her legs shaking once again. "I'm doing what he wants me to do. That's what I'm doing!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!" Ann growled; her teeth clenched as she felt her thighs tighten.

She was in the midst of a second orgasm, this one much more powerful than the first, and the way it was building inside her, there was little doubt it was going to be one of those that left her physically drained.

Sure enough, she began spurting, her body shaking violently as she fell victim to her husband's magical fingers.

"Shit! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll!"

When she had picked up her top, he'd questioned her as to why. After all, she'd insinuated that he was in charge of her for the day. So, he grabbed it from her hands, casually tossing it aside. His only cautious move was to set down the camera. Once he'd done that, he practically pounced on her.

He took her wrists, spinning her wildly on the craggily rock surface. She caught herself, but only by bending forward like she had when she teased him with her ass a minute before. Slipping his hand underneath her body, he gripped her right breast with his left hand, squeezing it hard to the point she let out a guttural squeal.

"Spread your legs," he commanded, his free hand lifting her skirt over her ass before cupping her pussy. As soon as she did, he rammed his middle and ring fingers inside, and he began fucking her wildly with them.

The first orgasm came quickly, a tremor that seemed to start in her toes until it rose up her long sexy legs and landed in the magical point where the two joined together. Her clit began pulsing, and she let loose, covering his hand with a warm wet release.

Yet he didn't stop. Instead he tried to go faster; deeper. Her breast ached from the way his fingers dug into her flesh; the weight of her upper body held entirely by his strong left arm.

"Oh, fuck! What are you doing to me!"

"Anything I want, Anna. You're mine right now."

Closing her eyes, she got lost in that feeling. She was always his, but during those times when he took over, claiming her as more of a possession than a wife, she felt his power. There was something mystical about the idea of belonging to him. Of course they belonged to each other; that was a given. After all, that's what a marriage was all about. Yet the sense of overwhelming helplessness she'd gain when he took over like he had freed her. She could let go and be forgiven any discretions she might make. How could she be accountable for what she did or what might happen if she wasn't the one in control?

"Yes... I belong to you," she moaned, relaxing as she turned over her mind to him like she had her body.

That was the sweetest moment, when she no longer cared. If someone stumbled upon them, it wouldn't be her problem to deal with. There would be no embarrassment like she'd felt back in the parking lot of the restaurant. She'd simply go with whatever he demanded, knowing she was pleasing her man.

Those moments didn't happen often, even though she loved how he would just take over. There were times she knew it ahead of time; planned Sundays where she'd relinquish the very control she used to covet when she was a young woman. That desire came from living in a repressed household, her mother dominating every aspect of her life in a vain attempt to keep her out of the same trouble her brother always found himself in. She wasn't allowed to live, because he was. How unfair to pay for mistakes she'd never get a chance to dream of, let alone make.

However she looked at it, the burden of being on one's own wore on her. The ten years she spent in California took a toll. Yes, she became independent. She learned to make those mistakes and then grow from them. It would have been easier if she'd been allowed to make them while still living at home, with some protection from her parents. Rebelling as she did once she graduated, she was forced to discover by herself how cruel life's choices can be.

In the five years she'd been with Neil, she'd allowed herself the luxury of sharing control, having someone she loved so much helping her each and every day. It was a loving shoulder to lean on; the wise, sage advice he'd offer when needed. All of that was something she longed for; a best friend to share her life with. There was also his pure power and strength when it came to the difficult times. He was her rock. And in many ways, she knew she was his as well. They were equal partners in so many ways.

That didn't mean she wasn't a breathing paradox when it came to how she wanted to live her life. She loved that she knew she could be independent if need be. She was strong and intelligent, fully capable of making it in the world on her own. She was also loving and caring, her compassion for others one of her strengths. It was that ability to give of herself that made her so successful in her relationship with Neil; mainly because it was a quality they both had. Then there was the other extreme, where she wanted to give up all pretenses of being able to handle life, letting someone else call all the shots for her.

How could it be that the very thing she hated as a teenager was exactly what she wanted now? The very idea of someone else pulling the strings on her life had infuriated her so much growing up that she couldn't wait to escape after high school. Yet there on that high cliff overlooking the conjoining rivers below, she wanted nothing more than to be totally dependent on the man cradling her sweaty, half-naked body, allowing him to use her as he saw fit. The hardest part was always the mental game they played. It didn't happen often, but when she could lose her sense of self and literally become an object to him, the sexual energy that passed through her body was indescribable. My, what that man could do to her just using his fingers.

"UUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she howled, the sound of her orgasm cascading down to the riverside far below.

Her body responded by squirting all over, the cum rocketing from inside her, splashing on the rocky surface below. Neil removed his hand, holding her in place with both arms as the jet of clear fluid exploded from her pussy. When she finished, he raised her up, caressing her back as he held her in his arms.

She panted, her head resting on his shoulder. "Th... that... was..."

"Yes, it was," he smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Terrence was sitting patiently on a park bench along the riverbank, his eyes lighting up as his beautiful wife finally appeared into view. She had finally made her way down from the top, stopping in place as she looked left and then right before spotting him.

"Holy fuck," he muttered as she strutted toward him with a confidence he'd never seen before. He could see the fire in her green eyes from a hundred yards away, each step she took brimming with poise and a sense of pride.

Her stare locked onto him, a nasty grin coming easily to her. It was a feeling she would not have believed possible before Friday dawned. That day changed her outlook on her life and their marriage. While she thought it was perfect before, she had been kidding herself for months. She was nothing more than a housewife and mother prior to the events of the weekend she was experiencing. Now, she felt like a woman desired, the very essence of sex projecting with each step she took in his direction.

Not only was her hair flowing back with the breeze she created, so did the flaps of her blouse. The only part of the shirt he could see was on her arms and shoulders. Her chest and toned stomach were bare, her tits provocatively bouncing as she approached. He noticed her jeans when she got half way to him, the front open, soft tufts of hair popping in view. She'd pulled them lower on her hips at some point, thinking she wasn't showing enough.