Ann: The Married Years Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe this is going to be one of those days," she said, her voice sexy and low as she adjusted her hips on the seat, moving her ass closer to the edge.

With her upper body now lower, she felt more comfortable as her shoulders were below the windows. She released one more button up top, exposing her breasts fully. She grinned at the appreciative moan she heard through the protective glass that separated them, the response giving her confidence to continue. Fumbling with the bottom of her dress, she opened up three buttons there, leaving only two holding the front of the dress open.

Pulling the hemline of the dress to the sides, she slowly offered him a view of her stocking covered legs. When she spread them, she giggled softly as he murmured approval. Her fingers landed on her soft patch of reddish-brown hair, toying with it before slipping down to her wet pussy.

She watched him, feeling the heat between her legs as she began playing with herself. Her clit popped out, showing itself early, her excitement evident. Then she did something unexpected, raising her sunglasses, letting them rest on top of her head. It was bold, the anonymous feeling of hiding behind them now gone. She'd made the decision to be more personal, just like she'd done with her conversation, wanting him to see her eyes, and how ablaze with desire they were.

Lifting her right foot, she firmly planted it on the Plexiglas wall, giving her hand more room and him a much better view for whenever he could tear his eyes off the road in front of them. She loved when they would stop at a light, his lingering stares driving her. Soon she began dipping her fingers inside her pussy, rubbing her clit with her other hand, the two working in tandem to bring her off faster.

Even though there was a concern deep inside about the cleanliness of where she was sitting, she made sure her bare ass was on the dingy brown leather of the seat to keep from getting her dress wet. That only made what she was doing somehow hotter. It felt dirty and wicked. It also proved to be a prudent move. Her orgasm was intense, her eyes snapping shut and her chest thrusting forward as she came.

She fought to contain her screams, instead squealing and mewling, her body shuddering with the sweet release. That left her panting. Her eyes finally opening, she immediately searched for his eyes in the mirror, pleased that he was staring at her warmly. She wasn't sure where the idea came from. It was likely more sexually instinctive, but she brought her hand from her pussy to her mouth, licking her fingers seductively for him as she remained splayed open for his gaze.

"You're beautiful, Lindsay, especially when you cum. That was wonderful."

"Thank you, David. But I'm pretty sure you're just saying that to humor me."

"Why would you say that? If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be sitting up here with a huge hard-on right now," he laughed.

"Aw, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You just made the last few months doing the crappy job finally worth it. By the way, we're just a couple of blocks from your destination, and we're starting to get into some heavy traffic downtown. I don't want to rush you, because I love the view, but I thought you should know."

Sitting up, she scooted to the left, not wanting to sit on the damp spot she'd just made. She closed her legs reluctantly, before tucking her breasts away. She started buttoning the dress back up, humming happily as she continued to make eye contact with her young voyeur.

He pulled into the parking lot and actually got out of the cab, opening her door for her on the other side.

"Well aren't you a gentleman," she said as she took his extended hand.

"And aren't you the lady," he smiled sweetly.

"I'm not sure if what I just did qualifies as being ladylike," she snickered. "But I enjoyed it."

"As did I," he nodded. "And you've always been a lady, Mrs. Forbes."

Her mouth fell open, much like her purse that landed on the pavement. "Y... you know my name?" she stammered, her face and neck suddenly flushed in panic.

"Yes, although I'm fairly certain your first name isn't Lindsay. I'm David Ellis. And you're...."

"Janie," she said sheepishly.

"That's right. Janie. I've been racking my brain trying to remember. You've always been Mrs. Forbes to me." He saw the puzzled expression, mixed with a bit of fear. He reached out and touched her arm gently, focusing his stare on her beautiful green eyes. "You don't remember me, do you?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry," she trembled.

"Not about what you did, I hope. It was wonderful, and nothing to be ashamed of."

"I wasn't, until now. Excuse me... but how exactly do you know me?"

"I took your daughter to the Homecoming dance her junior year. I was a senior. I'm not surprised you don't recognize me. I was kind of a late bloomer, and it's been five years."

"Oh my God, you went to school with Rebecca?"

"Yeah. I was kind of shy and a little backwards back then. Somehow, I got up the nerve to ask her to the dance, and remarkably she said yes. She made me feel like a Prince that night."

She was still in a state of disbelief, somewhat mortified of who he was and what he'd just told her. "You dated my daughter?"

"I wouldn't say we dated. We had a date. But we had a great night, and I think about it a lot. She was my first kiss," he confessed.

"And now I'm your first... whatever that was," she freaked, pointing toward the back of the cab.

"Actually, no. That happened once before. She was younger, but she wasn't nearly as hot as you. I actually didn't pay that much attention. You were, well, you were elegant. Like I said," he sighed, "you're a lady."

"Thanks, I think," she chuckled softly.

"Thank you! That was incredible. But I won't say anything. I promise."

Janie wasn't sure how or why, but she could sense his sincerity. There was just something about him that told her he was being honest in that pledge. So much so that she oddly felt her tension melting away. "I believe you."

"Good. Tell Mr. Forbes I said hi when you go in."

"Uh, how do you know I'm going to see my husband?"

He pointed to the sign on the wall of the big brick building, his last name listed as one of the partners in the architecture firm. "I'm just guessing that he works here. Nice place. I actually sent them a resume in the mail a couple weeks ago... I was hoping...." His voice trailed off as he stared at the building, and then he turned back to her, his face twisted in confusion. "You know what, please don't say hi."

"What?"

"I... I'd just rather you didn't tell him I drove you here today."

"Why not? I obviously won't tell him what I did... or what you saw."

"It's not that. Well, that's part of it, but... it's... they have this apprenticeship that I applied for, but I don't want to appear like I'm sucking up or anything."

"That's silly. How would my telling him you said hi be considered sucking up? It wasn't like you drove me here on some pretense to get the position. It was a coincidence. I mean, what are the odds that I'd be taking my clothes off in front of a young man who went to school with my daughter? I've never done anything like that before."

"I don't know what the odds are, but I'm glad I was the one."

"Me too," she nodded. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"I'm already keeping one. What's one more," he shrugged.

"I'm not sure what I did it for, but my husband sort of put me up to it."

"I figured as much."

"Really?"

"You're not the type to fool around, Janie. My guess was it was some kind of dare, or little game you're playing."

"To be honest, I'm not even sure what it is we're doing yet. I'm probably going to find out when I go inside."

"Well, I think you're an amazing woman. I can only wish I find a wife that's as hot and sexually adventurous as you are."

"Ha... I'd hardly call myself sexually adventurous."

"You could have fooled me. At least based on what I was just privileged enough to watch. It kind of makes me wonder if I made a mistake not following up on my date with Becky," he laughed.

"What?"

"You know. You go to a dance when you're eighteen, and you have an amazing time, and the night ends up with an incredible kiss on her doorstep... and then the fairytale is over. I guess I've always wondered what would have happened if I would have had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. Then again, we were both so different then. At least I was."

"So you never talked to her after that?"

"Oh, we talked. But it was just as friends, you know. Look, I'm just keeping you from your husband. I'm sure he wanted you all worked up when you got here. I bet I'm ruining his plans."

"You're not ruining anything, David," she said as she opened her purse. Pulling out a pen, she asked him for the paper she'd handed him earlier with the location of the building on it. Putting it on the hood of the car, she wrote down another one, this time complete with a town and zip code. "Here's Rebecca's address. And no, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Write her a letter. I'm sure she'd get a kick out of hearing from you."

"Yeah, right. What would I tell her?"

"Tell her you ran into me. Did I mention she doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"So now you're playing matchmaker."

"No. I'm helping a young man I'm fond of reach out to someone he'd like to make contact with. Let's not make this into something it's not. I'm just giving you her address. It's up to you what you do with it. And here, this is for driving me here," she said, handing him the fifty-dollar bill.

"The fare wasn't that much."

Snickering, she winked. "I know. That's your tip."

"I'm pretty sure the tip was what you did in the car. But thanks."

She turned heel to walk away, stopping a few steps way. Looking over her shoulder, she wondered, "If you knew who I was, and that I'm obviously married, why did you call me 'Miss' when you picked me up?"

"I really don't know," he shrugged. "There was just something about the way you were acting that told me you weren't Mrs. Forbes at the moment."

"Hmm... very perceptive, David."

"It was a pleasure meeting you... Lindsay."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She wasn't sure how long she'd been sitting there, but it seemed like forever since Leah walked her to the office and left her there. It was so strange, her good friend pretending not to know her, and that they were in offices of a law firm instead of the leading architectural group in the area. But she played along, knowing that she was supposed to be Lindsay, and she was supposed to be there for a meeting to divorce her husband.

"I'm not supposed to be here," she said to herself, having the same reservations she'd had when she read the chapter. It was remarkable how intimately she felt the angst and guilt of the character, just like she felt the sexual thrills and excitement that came from masturbating on her front lawn, and in the back of the taxi.

The door opened, and she knew it was her Terry, as she loved to call him. His confident stride was all too familiar to her, yet she couldn't shake the impression that she didn't know him at all. Perhaps that came from the way he'd trapped her into the role she was now playing, using her love of literature against her. There was no denying the pit in her stomach, however. She was turned on, but she was also anxious. She hadn't been allowed to read the next chapter. Suddenly, she was in the book, living it, and just like a great novel, she not only didn't know what was going to happen next, she couldn't wait to find out.

The improvisation that followed was remarkable. He was playing William Ashcroft, successful divorce attorney. She was responding as his unhappy wife, Lindsay. And the two were thrust together in a situation that was difficult, harbored by the fact that she didn't know what he did for a living. Again, it was a strange plot device for a book, but she'd gone with it, considering it literary license. Now that she was living it firsthand, it created a relationship filled with trust and honesty issues.

She asked why he never told him about his job. He asked why she was sitting in the office of an attorney that specializes in divorce. She accused him of hiding his profession, showing he wasn't willing to share what mattered most to him... his career. He countered that he had seen so many ugly things in divorces he didn't want any of that spilling into his marriage. She questioned that logic, stating that if they loved each other their relationship should be able to withstand the stress of his job. He argued that half of all marriages end in divorce, and half of those are bitter and contentious, with those being the ones he was assigned as a junior partner; the idea of bringing the poisonous details of his work home with him being too much to bear.

Their discussion went round and round, the two of them going back and forth. It would be calm, and then become heated. There was even some shouting, before things simmered down again. It was, for the most part, real. It became that way because Janie would throw in some personal things she'd been feeling, and Terrence would just as quickly toss back things that bothered him in their relationship. While they were still pretending to be characters in an erotic novel, their marriage was being discussed throughout, and it added to the authenticity of the dialog.

When Janie started crying, breaking down that she was there because she was unhappy with the way their marriage was going, he wasn't sure if it was her or Lindsay at first. But he soon realized it was his wife, and she was reaching out to him.

"Is that why you're wearing that dress? I can see right through it."

"I'm wearing this dress because it makes me feel sexy. If you don't have the time or desire to look at me, I figured I'd see if anyone else does."

"So you're looking to have an affair, or you already had one?" he growled, his eyes narrowing as he put his hands on his desk, leaning across it.

"Not an affair, but I considered fucking someone."

"What's the difference!"

"You're a divorce lawyer and you don't know the difference? The difference is love, and passion, versus an anonymous fuck with someone picked up in a bar!"

"So you tried?"

"Yes, dammit! I wanted to feel someone touch me again. But I couldn't go through with it."

"Well why not? You're clearly dressed for it."

"I'm dressed to attract a man... yes. And the reason I couldn't go through with it is the same reason I can't go through with asking for a divorce," she sighed.

"What?"

"I was going to tell Mr. Johnson this was all a mistake. I was going to tell him that I wasted his time, and I'd pay him for the trouble I caused."

"What are you trying to say, Lindsay?"

"I'm saying that I'm still in love with you, darling. But I need more in my life than a big house and fancy cars and jewelry. I need a man, William. I need to feel alive again. I need...."

"Sex," he nodded. It was exactly the moment Terrence had hoped for. It had taken them a while to get there, but they'd arrived at the same place Lindsay and William had ended up in the book. Janie finally admitted still loved him but that she was unhappy with her sex life. It was up to him to take it from there, and give her what she was really looking for in all those romance novels she'd been reading. Or more accurately, he was going to give her what she'd been reading in the book he'd gotten from Leah. Raw, unbridled and uninhibited, with an emphasis on exposing her to new things she hadn't considered.

"Yes. I need sex."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Why would you ask something so ridiculous?"

"Because it seems like you want more than just a romp in bed. It seems like you want something more, shall we say, exciting than that?"

"What makes you say that?"

He had an advantage, having already read the novel. He knew where the plot led, and he intended to continue following it. If she wanted to get lost in the pages of a novel, it was going to be an X-rated one. And she was going to live it, as much as he could make it happen.

"I hear it all the time, Lindsay, from disenchanted women who think their life is stale and boring. They think that life is always better in someone else's stilettos. This isn't about getting laid. This is about feeling alive. Is that what you want?"

"YES. What woman wouldn't want that?"

"Ones that think one-night stands or getting divorced is the answer."

"I just got done telling you I don't want either of those things. I want you."

"You don't even know me. You just got done telling me that."

"I didn't know what you did for a living. Whose fault is that? Not mine."

"I did that to protect you; to protect our marriage. I can see that was wrong now, and I'm sorry. But if you want this marriage to work, it's going to change, drastically. We can't go back to the way things were."

She wondered if he was talking to Lindsay or Janie, the lines between the two becoming blurred. They felt the same. The only difference was that she'd never ever considered divorcing him. But the way they were talking, it felt like she had. All she knew was that he was right. They were at a crossroads, and they couldn't ignore where they were standing. She had no choice, just like she felt Lindsay didn't. Going back to her life as it was that morning wasn't an option, even if she didn't know where the other road may lead.

"Why would I want to go back to that? I was miserable enough to call and make an appointment. I thought about hooking up with a stranger. I... I...."

"You what?"

"I just stripped and flashed the cab driver on the way over here."

"You took a cab?"

"That's what you took out of that? That I took a cab? I opened up my dress, and I masturbated in front of him! And you know what, it was the best orgasm I've had in years."

"I see. And did he watch you?"

"Yes, William. He watched me. And he got hard watching me. And yet I couldn't fuck him, because I knew it would be wrong. I didn't want to anyway. I... I wanted you."

"And I want you... Janie," he said, his eyes unblinking as he changed the entire mood of the room. In the midst of the role-playing, he'd suddenly called her by name, and the dynamic of the conversation they were having turned upside down.

Her head swirled, trying to understand just why he'd changed. She gasped; her chest and neck flushing just like when she learned David knew who she was. It was another plot twist, William and Lindsay going up in a puff of white smoke. Left behind was her real husband, hovering over his real desk in his very real office. And she was there, confessing she'd done exactly what she'd done.

She didn't know how to respond. Instead she sat silently, looking at him leer at her with a desire in his eyes she'd never seen before.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Shaking her head, she snapped out the trance she'd fallen into. "Did I enjoy what?"

"Showing the driver your hot, sexy body," he stated bluntly.

She didn't take the time to measure her response, instead answering quickly. "Yes."

"Did you enjoy fingering your wet pussy for him?"

"Yes," she smiled, loving the new line of questioning.

"Did you enjoy watching him watch you cum like a slut?"

"Yes, I did. I even licked my fingers afterward," she confessed, feeling her pussy become wet once again.

"Do you trust me, Janie?"

She didn't expect that question, but she'd come too far to start analyzing things like she usually did. Nodding, she answered him. "Yes."

"And I'm hearing you right... you want a better sex life with me. Correct.?"

"Yes, I do."

"All right. Then when it comes to sex, I'm going to tell you to do things. And you're going to do them. No questioning or complaining or whining. We're going to try new things, and you're going to enjoy them, just like you did on the way here today. If there's something you don't like, we'll talk about it afterward. But I promise I'll mind your reactions and I'll keep you on edge. Are you ready?"