Ann: The Married Years Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she just called you up and asked you to be Stacy Jennings?"

"Ha! No. Terrence did."

"What?"

"He wanted to surprise her with a plot twist."

"No shit."

"He had Janie get a room at a rundown motel, like in the book. She was supposed to be a prostitute, and Stacy was going to pay for her services. That way, if it were found out, it wouldn't be an affair. It was a woman looking to satisfy her sexual needs. That's why we met at that motel in Maryland. Frankly it was more suited for sex... I'm guessing a lot of the traffic going through there don't actually spend the night. They have hourly rates. But the room was actually clean, and Janie brought her own sheets. Anyway, she was there. I went to the front desk and asked what room Lindsey Davenport was in. The guy was a little shocked, and I just shrugged and pulled out the nine-inch strap-on from my bag and flashed him my wedding ring. I told him not all married women wanted to hook up with a man on the side."

"Holy fuck. That's... unbelievable."

"Janie thought the same thing when I knocked on the door. She opened it, I introduced myself as Stacy Jennings, and that I was there to meet a woman named Lindsey."

"My God... that's... that's kind of hot."

"It was. Do you want a blow by blow of what happened?"

Neil paused for a moment, reflecting on what she'd already told him. "No. I only want to know if it was good for both of you."

Ann grinned. She knew Neil wanted to know more than that. But she also knew what they were talking about was pulling them away from the roleplaying she envisioned for their evening. Neil recognized that. She loved that he'd given her an out.

"I promise to tell you everything sometime, if you want to know. But yes, we had a great time. I'm pretty sure we'll get together again, just her and me. It was certainly a wild night. You know how much I get into playing a character."

"That I do, Miss Bouvier."

Ann smiled sexily, loving that they were back to where they were when they entered the restaurant. With that, they spent some time getting reacquainted with the characters of the movies. More to the point, they talked about the last time he was Bond, to her playing Moneypenny, reliving the amazing night at the hotel in Northern Virginia, having some naughty fun with four people that were co-stars in the original appearance of Neil's characterization of the iconic British spy over five years before.

That led to a recap of that adventure Ann had meticulously planned from California. They talked about their close friend Tina starring as Pussy Galore, and how she played that part so perfectly. They shared individual stories about how they felt during different parts. It was interesting how Ann lived so much of the plot, even though she was thousands of miles away, as if she too were a part of the mission.

It was fun for them to reminisce, the memories coming back to them in a rush; little details long forgotten suddenly resurfacing. Ann loved how that experience set the stage for so many of their later escapades. Neil agreed, thinking it was the catalyst for the life they now shared.

"If it wasn't for you setting me up to be Bond that weekend, I'm not sure we're even here right now."

"That's crap. You were the best man for the job and you know it. Carol said as much at the time. But I'm not sure our life would be the same."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we still would have had the fun we've had. Your imagination when it comes to sex is too creative for us not to."

"You're pretty impressive yourself, baby."

"Thanks. But that's not really what I'm talking about."

"Okay, what are you talking about?"

"Well, let's take Carol as a for instance. If it wasn't for you making me become Bond that weekend, we're not the friends we are today, because I never would have approached her like I did, and I certainly wouldn't have had sex with her. And if that doesn't happen, she's not the person she is, because of how she was mentally from her divorce. That day changed her. So, if we're honest, that would mean she probably doesn't marry Barry. And you know the Super Bowl parties wouldn't have happened."

Ann paused, her hand covering her mouth. "I never thought of that."

"And with no Carol, we don't have the house, because she introduced us to the realtor. It goes on and on. We don't have a relationship with Martina, or Heather... all of that was because of me playing a part in a real-life movie you created for me and Tina."

Shaking her head, she didn't want to take all of the credit. "You know, I still think of it as fate. It's you and me, and the power of what we seem to have together," she said as she took a sip from her rum and coke. While she had lamented not breastfeeding any more, she was at least pleased that she could have alcohol again. "How's your martini?"

"I suppose I should say it's shaken, not stirred," he laughed. "But it's really good."

Setting down her glass, she interlaced her fingers, her chin resting on the back of them as she looked at him intently. "You know, we've talked all about the sex... all the things you and Tina did. But we've never talked about the movie. Or how this all came to be to begin with."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for starters, how did you become such a Bond fan?"

"My dad."

"Really? You never told me that."

"It's the first time you've ever asked me," he shrugged.

"So you must have watched them with him on television, right?"

"Yes, but that's not how it started. When I was eleven, he took me to see Diamonds Are Forever right after it came out. It was around Christmas, and it was just the two of us."

"Why didn't your mom go? Does she not like them?"

"No. She does. Not to the level we do, but she likes them. I'm not sure why she didn't go. Maybe it was supposed to be a guy thing. I just know it was the first time it was ever just the two of us going to the movies, and it was awesome. But even with that, it wasn't until later the next year that I really fell in love with the movies."

"What happened?"

"It was the first time I watched Goldfinger on television," he smiled.

"Oh... okay, that makes sense."

He laughed and said, "My father would tell you different."

"What?"

"Believe it or not, that was the first time any Bond film had ever been shown on TV in the states. It was September of '72, and they had it on the ABC Sunday Night Movie. Dad's issue was that they showed that one instead of Dr. No."

"Why would that matter?"

"Because he's a stickler for things like that. He felt they should show them in the order they were filmed. Goldfinger was the third one. ABC apparently bought the rights to the franchise, but they ended up showing them totally out of order. They didn't show another one for a couple of years, and it was the second one."

"From Russia With Love?"

"Ha! That's my girl. Yes. But by then we'd seen Live and Let Die in the theater, so it didn't matter to me. Moore had replaced Connery, so everything was kind of out of order for me anyway. But I got his point. He felt I would have appreciated the series even more if I'd watched them in order like he had. They didn't get around to showing Dr. No until the fourth movie."

"Do you feel that way now that you've seen all of them?"

"No. Not at all. And here's why. What I loved about seeing Goldfinger when I did was what was going on in my life at the time. That summer, mom and I had taken golf lessons with the pro at the country club we belonged to. Joel Sampson. And because of that, I actually started to understand the game. Gene had just played in the club championship, and he won it for the first time that year. The guy that was leading after the first day played the wrong ball on a hole, and Gene caught it... just like in the movie. Well, a lot like the movie. It was in the middle of the round and it was stroke play, but it cost the guy a couple of strokes and he had to go back to the rough and find his ball and hit it again. Gene would have won anyway, but that guy finished way back in the pack because of it."

"Wow, so that kind of thing really happens."

"Yeah. And because of the lessons and what happened in Gene's win, when it was playing out in the movie, I actually knew what it all meant. I loved that Bond played golf, and that he knew the etiquette of the game. It's one of the reasons that's my favorite Bond film."

"It's my favorite too, because of you. It's obviously the one I used as inspiration for our adventure. But License to Kill is my second favorite. After all, the weekend you and Tina came out here, I got you tickets to see the movie. Did I ever tell you I went to see it too?"

"What? No."

"It was one of Moneypennys' missions."

"What does that mean?"

"I've never told you the details, but I know I've mentioned it before; James and Pussy Galore weren't the only ones working that weekend. Moneypenny had responsibilities too."

"Do tell," he said as he took a bite of his loaded baked potato.

"Okay. Well, one of them was when I went down to the novelty store... or as I called it, Q branch, and I picked out another weapon. Actually, that was the week after, when you told me Tina kept hers. I thought I might need one for a future mission, like tonight. Turns out I was right," she giggled. "Let's see, what did I do during that week?"

"You just mentioned the movie."

"I'll get to that. That's the highlight. So... oh, I know. After the movie... the girl that played Moneypenny had these stylish glasses. Shit, I should have brought them."

"You got glasses? You don't even need glasses."

"They're not prescription. They're just regular clear lenses. It was all about the frames. I went to an eyeglass store and had some made."

"Not really much of a mission."

"Did I mention I was wearing a sheer white blouse, a miniskirt, and nothing else?"

"Still...."

"Did I mention that I scheduled an eye exam, and I wasn't necessarily careful in hiding my body from the cute optometrist?" she giggled.

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere!"

"Yeah, so did I... He gave me the exam and the frames for free," she winked. "Let's see, what else did I do? After I got the glasses, I went to Staples to buy some things."

"Staples?"

"I figured Moneypenny was M's secretary. She had to get her supplies from someplace. It seemed as good a place as any, especially since I was already dressed for the part. The glasses really put me in the mood. If you remember, that was a new girl that played Moneypenny. So, I put my hair up like her, and I spent some time browsing. You'd be surprised how many of the things I needed were on the bottom shelf."

"God Ann, I wish I could have been there to see you."

"You were busy dealing with Pussy... literally. I'm sure you had your hands full with that. Now, about the movie."

"So what did you do there?"

"Well, the first thing you should know is that I went to a matinee."

"Why? Less people?"

"That and I wanted to be watching it when you were. I knew what time you and Tina were going to see it, and I found a matinee that started close to the same time where I was. That it wasn't as crowded was a bonus. I sat in the back corner, kind of like we did when we watched Field of Dreams together, and I pulled Antonio out of my purse. I came five times during the movie. Well, Moneypenny did, hoping to become the girl of Bond's dreams."

He listened to his wife describe how she used the dildo; describing the scenes in the movie that excited her. It wasn't so much sexual as it was the idea that he was watching across the country, and they were connecting through something he loved.

She had never been a huge Bond fan growing up, but she came to quickly appreciate the movies because of his enthusiasm for them. She even rented a couple to watch in the comfort of her bedroom at Chad and Dana's house. After that, it became a newfound love, blossoming once she and Neil married. Anytime one of the movies came on television, she'd watch with him. She'd even watch without him if he was on one of his odd shifts.

Like him, she found Connery to be the best at portraying the iconic role, but each actor had something they brought to the screen she found enjoyable. With Dalton, it was simply that he was younger, and very handsome. It had been so long since anyone but Connery or Moore played the spy, any fresh take was good. While she liked The Living Daylights, she loved the latest movie more because of what it represented to her and Neil.

His favorite of the series would always be Goldfinger, and she agreed, having fallen in love with it the very first time she watched it. But her second favorite was License to Kill, for sentimental reasons.

Having spent their dinner becoming immersed in the lore of the roles they were playing, they staved off dessert, eager to see where the night might take them. Heading back upstairs, he smiled as she struck a pose, giving him a look as if danger might be lurking on the second floor. But before they made their way cautiously to the top, she enlightened him as to why the idea of playing Bond and his girl popped into her head in the first place.

"You know, I was reading a magazine when I was getting my hair done Monday."

"Interesting segue way," he replied with an arched eyebrow.

"There's going to be a new Bond movie coming out late next year."

"Finally!" he nearly cheered. "It's been over five years!"

"I knew you'd be excited. That's kind of why we're doing this."

"Doing what? We're wearing guns. We haven't done much else."

"Would you rather get in a gun battle, or bang a Bond girl?" she winked.

"Uh... well when you put it like that."

"That's what I thought," she said as she started to head up the stairs.

Grabbing her arm, he held her in place. "Who's playing Bond in the new movie?"

"Aw, Neil, you know I'm not very good with names."

"So you don't know?"

"I know, I just can't remember his name. He's... he's the guy that couldn't play him before because of his TV show. You know... what's it called?"

"Remington Steele?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"So, it's Pierce Brosnan?"

"Yeah. Him."

"Cool!" he said excitedly.

"I knew you'd think so. Okay baby, time to put your game face on. I'm Pam Bouvier, and we're going into your suite at the hotel in Isthmus for the first time. Do you remember who's there?"

"Q," he said with a smile.

"And what did he bring?"

He let out a huge laugh. "A suitcase full of toys."

Patting him on the cheek, she nodded. "And if ever there was someone that was prepared, it's Q."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was sprawled on the bed, her left leg actually hanging over the side, bent at the knee, her foot dangling toward the floor. Her right was being pulled to the side, opening her hips wider. She held her hands over her head as Neil kissed her neck, biting playfully at the choker adorning it. He was grinding his pelvis against her mound; his fingers running through her hair, now loosened from the binds that had held it high on her head.

His dinner jacket had been discarded, placed on the back of the elegant Queen Anne chair Ann had used to put on her shoes and strap on her gun. But so far that was the only clothing that had been discarded.

He'd pulled out his gun from his holster when they were about to enter the room. She one upped him, slowly peeling off the bottom of her dress off, just like the character had in the movie. It went from a modest hem at mid-thigh to a mini-dress that barely covered her crotch. While the overall design wasn't anything like what Carey Lowell wore in the movie, that part of the dress was spot on. It was clear to him that she'd had Camilla create a special outfit for their weekend, what with the bottom portion being removable. He smiled, thinking about how the wedding dress she'd designed for Ann had the same feature. He wondered if Ann had been inspired by the movie and asked Camilla to factor that into the creative process. That would be a question for another day.

Ann removed the Beretta from the holster near her pussy, making sure he got another peek at the juicy slit between her legs. Turning the key slowly, he nodded, and she giggled. The fun of doing something so silly appealed to her. Bursting through the door, they checked the room for intruders, which didn't take long considering how quaint it was. Still, her heart was racing from the mock excitement. His began beating harder when he saw the small suitcase now in the middle of the bed, a note conspicuously placed on top.

"Holy...."

"What is it?" she asked, trying to conceal her smile.

"It's from Q," he sighed, turning to look at her.

Somehow, his wife had done it again. Actually, he knew how. She'd slipped away during dinner to go to the restroom. Obviously, she'd found another willing accomplice for one of her games, since the writing on the bag wasn't hers. He could only assume it was Brooke. Who else could she have talked to that would have had access to the room? He'd have plenty of time to discover the how. He had a mission, at least according to the note.

"What does it say?"

"It says it's from Q branch, and it contains things I might need to complete the mission this weekend. He placed the key with my Walther before the mission started." Reaching into the holster, he fished out a key to the locks on the suitcase. "Q... is very resourceful," he said as he looked intently at Ann.

She brushed off his stare. "Well, where is he?"

Looking back at the note, he read the last paragraph. "According to this, he's in London. He had an operative drop it off for me. She's working the front desk."

"Hmm... how interesting," she smiled. "I wonder if it's Brooke."

"Only one way to find out," he replied as he picked up the phone, much to her surprise.

Picking up on the first ring, she said, "Front desk. This is Brooke."

"Good evening, Brooke. This is Mr. Bond in room 12. I'd like a bottle of champagne brought up to the room please, with three glasses."

She giggled at first hearing his name. But she stopped short when she heard he request. "Three?"

"Yes. I'll explain when you get here."

"When I get there?"

"That's right. I'd like you to bring it up, please."

When he hung up, Ann had an inquisitive look on her face. She wondered if her plans were suddenly changing. She knew when she had decided to enter the world of James Bond that it was possible he might have a wandering eye. After all, the character was known for his womanizing. And she'd sort of set the stage by asking Brooke to help her out.

She never went to the restroom when she'd excused herself from the table. Instead she made a beeline straight to the front desk, finding Brooke there doing some mundane task. She quickly explained what she and Neil were doing, and she asked if she wanted to be a part of the fun in a way. It seemed like a great idea at the time.

Brooke couldn't sign up fast enough. She wrote down the details of what she was supposed to do, and she flawlessly executed the plan. Ann couldn't have been happier with the way that had worked out. That is until Neil told her to come to their room. Suddenly Brooke had become an integral part of the plot, and Ann knew what that could lead to. It was part of the danger of being an attractive woman on the fringes of the famous secret agent's mission. It was always possible that Bond might want to bed her.

Neil had taken off his coat at that point, sitting in the chair with gun in hand as they waited. Ann was stewing as she fidgeted on a loveseat, wondering just what he had in mind. While it hadn't bothered her when she first approached Brooke downstairs, all of a sudden it mattered. She really didn't want to invite Brooke into their bed.