Ann: The Married Years Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn I love you," he sighed happily.

She wrinkled her nose, unsure of why he'd said that. "Uh... I love you too, but why did you say it like that?"

"I just can't believe I found a woman that gets sports like you do. I mean every sport. I find that so hot!"

"And you say that, even with me being a neurotic mess right now... how sweet of you."

"That's just part of being a fan, babe. You have to take the good with the bad."

Whether she wanted to admit it or not, there were a lot more good things happening for her team in the game than bad. They went into halftime up by seventeen points, and traded touchdowns in the third quarter. With a three-score lead heading into the final fifteen minutes, she breathed a little easier, but she was still wary. When Dallas scored a touchdown to cut the lead to ten, she became visibly tense once again.

But San Francisco took the kickoff and started a drive, killing time as they methodically marched down the field. With each passing minute, they got closer to victory and a trip to the Super Bowl.

"Baby, can you please get me another beer?" she asked, slowly rocking back and forth as she had most of the afternoon.

"Sure," he laughed, getting up to go to the fridge. Owen followed him into the kitchen, and he picked him up. Looking into his innocent eyes, he said, "I think Mommy is going to be drunk soon."

"I'm fine," she scoffed, before looking at the five bottles neatly stacked next to her. "Then again, maybe I am trying to get drunk."

"It's been a long time since you've drank," he laughed. "I think you're just working yourself back into it so you're ready for the party."

"There's a big difference between beer and whiskey. But it does help take the edge off right now."

"I think they have the game in the bag, babe. There's less than quarter to go and they seem in control right now."

"Oh, I know." Her voice was quiet, almost solemn as she watched the screen. Twisting off the cap, she took a big gulp of the beer he'd handed her.

"You don't seem too excited about it."

"I'm nervous."

"Nervous? Ann, you don't make any sense. You just got done saying you're confident they're going to win. What's to be nervous about?"

Reaching into the back pocket of her jeans, she pulled out a piece of paper. "This," she replied.

"What is it?"

"It's a letter from Carol. She agreed to the terms of the bet. So did the rest of the girls."

"What girls? What bet?"

"I think you better sit down," she said, her eyes shifting to see his reaction.

"I think I better get myself a beer."

Before he did that, he gave Owen a bath and got him ready for bed. Putting him in his swing afterward, he cranked the arm to make it rock back and forth, handing the little guy his blanket to help him drift off. Only then did he grab a Heineken for himself, and he plopped down on the couch to watch the final minutes of the game.

"Okay, so what's going on?" She sipped her beer, letting the bottle linger on her lips for a second as she tried to determine how to start. He knew she was stalling, and wanted nothing to do with it. "Ann, just tell me and we'll deal with it."

It was his customary outlook on anything that came up in their marriage. After being in one that failed in large part due to horrible communication, he vowed he wasn't going to go through that again. Of course, his ex-wife was a slut, the bad kind, having numerous affairs during the three years they were together. But there was some truth to the fact that they didn't talk like they should have. He and Ann had worked hard to keep the channels open. But that didn't mean it was always easy, and she was struggling at that moment.

Her deep breath made him brace for something terrible, his grip on the bottle making his knuckles turn white. She turned to face him, her legs still crossed like a pretzel, but giving him her full attention even as her team began to celebrate the final minutes of their triumph on the sideline.

"Martina came to see me on Wednesday," she revealed. "The bet was with her, and the girls are the other sluts from the party."

She was referring to the band of women that had together formed what Martina had coined the Super Bowl sluts. In addition to her, Martina and Carol, there were Beth, Olivia and Yvonne. Exactly half the women that attended the annual party were now part of the group. The other half, fair or not, were excluded, mainly because they hadn't stepped up during the inaugural party or thr first couple after to show they wanted to be involved to that level.

Her comment about Martina had him a bit puzzled. "She came to see you?"

"Yeah, at work."

"What about?"

"About the party last year. I guess she was miffed that I did what I did."

"What did you do?"

"I showed up, I pretty much got naked as soon as I could, and I made a production out of blowing Brian when the quarter ended."

"So? You showed up because you were invited. You only took your clothes off when Dallas scored, which is what you're supposed to do as one of the sluts, and you always make it a show when you give a blowjob. You're the best cocksucker I've ever met!"

"Aw... thank you," she sighed, beaming as she held her hand over her heart.

"So what's the big deal? You did what you've done at pretty much every party, just like the rest of them. I don't understand."

"I think she was mad because I dressed sloppy on purpose, and that I made a big deal about people not making fun of how I looked."

"You mean she was actually ticked that you looked hotter than ever?"

"Ha. Yeah, I guess you could say that. I think it was more the fact that she wanted to be center stage."

"Well to be objective, I'm pretty sure you told me before we ever went to the party that you intended to make everyone think about you instead of Martina when we left."

"I did?" she asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Uh-huh. You said that you thought she was going to be the center of attention all by herself like the year before because Dallas was back in the game again. And you said that was alright with you, but not until we were gone. That's when I knew you were going to act the way you acted."

"Really? Did I act arrogant or something?"

"Not arrogant. But you certainly weren't shy about wanting attention, and she noticed."

"Holy shit, I think you're right." Her gasp revealed the epiphany she'd just had. "No wonder she was pissed."

"She had no right to be. It's not her party. Besides, she's the one that came up with the idea of being center stage. She didn't do that when your team was in it."

"That was the first year of the party. We weren't really sluts then, now were we."

"How about Olivia? She's a Giants fan."

"Again, that was year two, and she actually set the stage by sucking Alphonso. The truth is we kinda change every year."

"Right. But the year the Cowboys are in the game, she comes up with that idea. Talk about arrogant. She wants to have sex with someone after every time they score. I'm still stunned you all agreed to that."

"Okay, fine. But the next year wasn't her fault. We agreed to it the year before. Who knew they'd go back to back? If I wanted to bitch, it would be because the Niners lost to them again."

"Well, they didn't today," he said, pointing at the celebration on the TV screen. "And that must mean something. So what is it?"

"She was upset that I stole her spotlight, and based on what you just said, I guess she had a reason to be, justified or not. So, since our two teams were playing today, she said she wanted a chance to even the score. I didn't really get it at the time, but I guess I do now."

"And by even the score..."

Ann took another swig, and another deep breath, coming to terms with the wager she'd made. And the way she was acting made it seem like she'd just lost instead of won. "Obviously whoever won the game was going to be the center of attention as far as the sluts go. That was always going to be the case. But the first part of the bet was that the loser gives up her right to be a slut during the game itself."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, since the Niners just won, it means that whenever its Martina's turn during the game to suck a cock or eat a pussy, I get to do it."

"Oooooh, harsh."

"I know. The other part is what she proposed for at the end of the game. The winner... me... I might get to be a real slut."

"Uh, that better not mean what I think it means."

"That would depend. What do you think it means?"

"Fucking at the party."

"You know I'd never agree to do that, unless it was you, and that's not what I'm talking about. Although I have to admit, the idea of fucking you in front of all of them kind of appeals to me at the moment."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. If it's not fucking, then what the hell would make you a real slut?"

"At the end of the party, the winner may get to take care of every guy there. The loser gets the women... but only if our team wins the Super Bowl."

"I'm not sure I follow."

"After we left the party last year, things didn't go so well for Martina, at least in her eyes. First, the Cowboys didn't put up as many points as they had the year before, so obviously she thought she got to have less fun just because of that. But the strange thing was that the winner on the board every time they did score was always a woman. So instead of getting to, you know..."

"Suck cock?" he laughed.

"Yeah; she had to eat pussy instead. Not that she complained at the time from what I'm told, because she had a good time. But I guess she's been stewing about it since then. So she came up with a part of the bet where it would make up for that."

"But... the Cowboys just lost."

"We know that now. But she didn't when she made the bet. And she was so fucking cocky about how they were going to win not only three straight against my Niners, but three Super Bowls in a row, it kind of pissed me off. It got ugly Neil. She was taunting me, and she wore an Aikman jersey. It was heated. Mary Ann had to step in between us. I... I'm not proud of it, but yeah, I took the bet."

"Okay, but what exactly does it mean... in terms of the party?"

"She called Carol, and Carol called all the other three girls in the group to get their thoughts, and ultimately their approval. That's what this letter is about, letting everyone know the proposal passed, and that the terms were agreed upon."

"I still don't understand."

Holding up the letter, she said, "In essence what this says is that Martina and I entered into a bet based on the outcome of the game between Dallas and San Francisco. The girl represented by winner of the game will not only get to take the losers place for any rewards given during the game, she also gets the chance to suck any guy's cock that wants it, after the game. That's provided the team wins the game. No win... no blowjobs."

"And no eating pussy."

"Right. But like I told you, the Niners are going to win."

"Talk about cocky."

"I'm not being cocky. I'm being realistic. I know anything can happen and all that, but the odds are overwhelming that they will. And that has me nervous."

"Really? Why?"

"Because... Carol already sent the letter to all the other girls. Well not all the ones coming, but the ones in the group. And they're going to be expecting me to do it."

"Don't you want to?"

"The bigger question is do YOU want me to?"

"It's a little late to be asking me that, don't you think?"

"I know. I shouldn't have bet her. And I should have told you... or asked what you thought before I opened my big mouth."

"Well you're going to be opening it in a couple of weeks, that's for sure," he chuckled. "And it's going to be stuffed full."

"Neil, seriously, I'm upset about this. Should I just back out?"

"Why? Because you think I'm mad or something?"

"Well are you?"

"Should I be?"

"For Christ's sake! Stop answering my questions with questions. Are you upset that I took the bet or not?"

"I'm sorry, Ann. But I have to ask questions in order to figure out where your head is at right now. Otherwise I can't help you through this."

"Fine!"

He smiled sweetly, putting her at ease. She was sure if it were really an issue, he would have already voiced an opinion. That he was being calm and rational only convinced her she was worried about nothing. But it did help that he wanted to talk it out with her so she could come to grips with what she'd already somewhat committed to.

"Why do you think you made the bet?"

"It was because she was being a bitch about it, to be honest. She came in at my work, all smug, wearing that Cowboys jersey, and she kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I know I probably did make a big deal out of taking away some of her limelight last year, but the way she approached me wasn't called for in my opinion."

"So, she got under your skin, and you agreed to it without really thinking about it. Is that it?"

"It's not like I didn't think about it. I just wasn't going to back down."

"Because you're competitive," he nodded.

Bobbing her head in agreement, she stated, "Yeah... absolutely."

"And you think you're a better slut than she is?"

"Well I never said that."

"But that's kind of what this is about, isn't it? She got the glory for two years in a row. You stepped in and made everyone think about you last year, and she didn't like it. So she called you on it. And you accepted. It seems pretty simple to me."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I should do it."

"Do you think if the Cowboys had just won, she'd be doing it?"

"Well, yeah. But that's because she thinks she missed out on last year. She came up with this, just like being the star of the show. She's the one that started stripping the first year. It's always been about her! Think about it. She started stripping during a Niners game because it was my team winning and I was excited. It's been personal to her ever since because she didn't know i wasn't wearing a bra under my jersey. I one upped her without knowing she was making it a competition. She's been manipulating the party ever since. In her mind, she missed out last year by having to eat pussy."

"And so did you, in a way. You missed three-quarters of the party. If you'd have been there, who knows, you might have gotten to have more fun. And me too."

"This isn't about me, Neil. It's --"

"Sure it is. And it's about Martina. You're sitting here worried about having to do something you're convinced you shouldn't be doing. What do you think she's doing right now?"

"Freaking out that her team lost."

"And that she's going to have to eat a lot of pussy again if the Niners win, and that's it. If you don't go through with it, she wins in a way. If you don't do it, she won't have to either."

"Okay, but what about the fact that I'm going to be a slut. And I mean a real slut. There's no kidding around here."

"You're not fucking anyone, babe. And to be honest, I think we both know you are a slut. That's not really a secret."

"Neil, I'm being serious. I could end up sucking every guy there at the end of the game if they want me to. And not to sound conceited, because you just said it yourself, but as long as their partner blesses it, do you honestly think one of them is going to turn down a blowjob from the best cocksucker you've ever met? I'm just worried about it. Don't you think that's a bit much? Don't you think this is all getting out of hand?"

"Do you want to stop going to the parties? Because that's pretty much what you're saying."

"Of course not! I really look forward to them."

"And why is that?"

She reflected on her thoughts for a moment, coming to terms with what it all meant. He saw the innocence in her eyes turn into the mischievous glint he recognized only too well. He watched carefully, studying her body language as she processed how she felt about it all.

"Anna," he said quietly, bringing her eyes to his. She heard her name, fully aware of the naughtiness it implied. "There's no shame in admitting to me what you're thinking. So tell me, why do you look forward to the parties so much? It's not just because you like getting naked in front of other people, because I think we both know I give you plenty of opportunities for that."

"You make me," she sighed wistfully.

He ignored that, continuing his train of thought. "It's also not because it's your only chance to get wasted. Hell, you've had six beers tonight. So what is it about the parties that get you so excited?"

Batting her beautiful brown eyes, she shrugged sheepishly. "I'd rather not say."

"I already know what the answer is, babe. There's no sense denying it. You love going to the parties because it's been your only opportunity each year to suck another man's cock." She started to well up, which he didn't expect. Moving by her side on the floor, he held her, almost consoling as he stroked her hair. "Why are you upset?"

"Because... you're right. You must think I'm a horrible wife for wanting to do that."

"Anna," he said with a little laugh, "Why would you think that? You're the most amazing wife in the world!"

"Yeah, right. I'm soooooo amazing that I want to suck another man's cock."

"Will you listen to yourself? Just a month or so ago I'm fucking a woman I just met... on our anniversary weekend no less, and you were totally fine with it! How is this any different?"

"I don't know. It's just..."

"Would it help if I told you how much it turns me on when I see you naked at the party, and how proud I am when I watch you give someone a blowjob. That's one of the reasons that I look forward to going. Here's a fact for you... my gorgeous wife is a Super Bowl slut. And this year she gets to be the center of attention, just like Martina has been the last two years. Frankly, I'm pretty psyched about it."

Lifting her head from his shoulder, she caught a sparkle in his piercing blue eyes. "Neil, are you being serious?" she wondered aloud.

"Of course I am. Didn't you get turned on by watching me with Brooke? Haven't you been turned on about any other woman I've ever been with?"

"Well, yeah. But that's just me, and I'm pretty sure I'm not normal."

"Ha. Well I guess then neither am I," he sighed.

For whatever reason, it seemed hard for her to believe. "You really get off on it?"

"Let me put it this way. Can you remember a time when you sucked off some guy when I didn't fuck your brains out afterward?"

She didn't even have to think about her answer, the quick grin flashing across her pretty face. "No."

"Well there you go."

"Okay, but this is... this is going to be almost like an orgy, Neil. There could be eleven guys I'd have to blow if they win. I mean, seriously, what guy would turn down a blowjob from me?" she stated honestly, again without sounding even remotely conceited.

"None that I know of; especially since they've all seen what you can do with that talented, slutty mouth of yours," he winked, reinforcing what she was suddenly feeling. "And it's not eleven. It's twelve."

"No, there are only eleven other couples, baby."

He pulled her in for a steamy kiss, his hand locking behind her neck. "You're not counting me. And I have a feeling I'm going to want to be in that line."

"Hmm... I forgot about you," she cooed. "But then again, I was counting on you fucking me afterward."

"Right there, or when we get home?"

"I doubt Carol would appreciate me doing you right there; what with the strict 'no fucking' rule. If I do that, we might as well have an orgy. It won't be far from it as it is. Are you sure about this... your wife, covered with cum from that many guys?"