Ann: The Married Years Ch. 42

Story Info
New van offers Ann and Neil serendipitous opportunities.
14.3k words
4.7
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved - mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sweet melodic sound brought a smile to Neil's face, the bright colors swirling gently as he cradled Owen in his arms.

"There you go, buddy," he whispered, as he laid him down in his crib, the mobile above him now moving as he tucked him in.

He hadn't had to turn it on. Owen was already asleep, and had been since shortly after Ann had started up their new van to drive them all home. But it was habit, and it helped calm him on those rare occasions when he might wake up when he hadn't had his full nap. That was always a risk when they took him out of his car seat during a nap, worried he might not go back to sleep, which would mean he'd be cranky the rest of the day. The battery-operated toy was white noise that soothed him those early moments when he might stir.

Waiting by the crib, Neil watched, making sure the little guy was settled in. He could have stood there for hours, captivated by the angelic look on his son's face, or the adorable snore mixing with the soft music coming from the mobile. It was such a peaceful room, filled with love and joy. So was the rest of the house, for that matter, Ann having such an influence on their surroundings it permeated every nook and cranny of their home.

"We're so lucky to have such an amazing woman in our lives, Owen," he mused, thinking of how she was the perfect wife and mother. And yet at that very moment, she was busy in her naughty thoughts, which made sense. After all, she was also the perfect slut.

Grabbing the portable receiver, he flipped on the baby monitor, closing the door to what was slowly transforming from the nursery to simply his son's room. He wondered how much longer it would be before Owen discovered he could easily escape the confines of his crib. He was such an active child, and he seemed to climb on everything. But to that point, he either hadn't figured it out, or he was simply comfortable with it the way it was. Regardless, Neil was about to take advantage once again.

"Time to go climb on your mother," he sang happily as he skipped off toward the garage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"They could have made this a little easier," Ann groaned as she struggled with the large bench seat in the back of her new minivan.

They'd just purchased a brand new 1996 Caravan, trading in her Honda Civic for a slick burgundy model, complete with the sport package and a couple of sharp gold pinstripes down the sides. She wasn't sure what necessarily made it sporty, other than it was sleeker than the previous versions of the van. It didn't have a boxy feel, the lines more elegant. But all of the new models were like that. She was certain part of the package had to do with the two captain's chairs in the center row instead of the short bench seat most of the ones she'd looked at had. There was a longer bench seat in the back, big enough for three people, and that was what Ann was dealing with at the moment.

She'd figured out how to take it out, thinking there would seldom be a need for it. What she wanted was the space it occupied, knowing there were far more times she'd want additional room for all the paraphernalia she dragged around with her for Owen. Strollers, portable cribs, diaper bags... and so much other stuff it was a bit ridiculous. But it all went to her new mantra of always wanting to be prepared.

Out came the seat, leaving her with a ton of extra cargo space. But it still wasn't optimal for what she had in mind at the moment. While it was an option to have two, she'd decided to buy a version with only one sliding door, on the passenger side. She thought she might come to regret it at some point, but it was money saved that allowed her some other features she wanted, including the tinted windows in the back.

Wanting to be able to turn and see Owen whenever she drove, she left the seat nearest the door alone. Instead, she removed the one directly behind the driver's seat, pulling it toward the back and placing it in the moorings behind the other one. When she was finished, she had three captains' seats on the right side of the van, and just the drivers on the left, allowing the entire left side in the back of the van to be used for whatever she wanted. And what she wanted at that moment was Neil.

Just finishing locking the seat into position, she felt his presence behind her. She could sense his stare, and she was certain she heard him growl softly. Remaining bent at the waist, she glanced over her shoulder, a playful giggle coming out as she watched him leering at her bare ass. Lifting her leg, she climbed into the back, and then crawled toward the front, knowing he was still staring. She could hear him breathing, and it gave her a chill of excitement.

"Nice to know I still have that effect on you after all these years," she cooed, lowering herself to the grey carpeted floor, holding her legs together as she held her head up with her hand.

"It's only been five," he replied, unable to take his eyes off her sexy, naked body, her clothes in a neat pile on the workbench on the other side of the garage.

"It feels like I've been with you all my life."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"It's a very good thing. But that doesn't mean I don't love when you look at me that way. It's like you're seeing me like this for the very first time."

"I can't help it. The things you do are just so incredible."

"You mean the things you make me do?"

"Those too," he nodded. "But I'm not making you do what you're doing right now."

"That's right. You're not. I'm going to do this one because I want to for you. But when I'm finished, I'm going to do one to you."

She turned onto her back, slowly spreading her legs, while sliding her heels across the floor. Her hand went to her wet pussy, slowly playing with herself as he stood frozen in place, leering at her. It wasn't a long, drawn out affair. She wasn't in the mood, not with that she'd done at the dealership; namely, stripping naked and sucking off the salesman in his office. That it happened to be a man that was gay only added to the oddity of it all, but it lit a fire inside her nonetheless.

Still experiencing the aftertaste of Ryan's sperm, she licked her lips, while playing with the ones between her heavenly thighs. Dipping two fingers inside, she pinched a nipple, pulling at it. Then she twisted it, feeling the burning sensation. It wouldn't be long before she'd be begging Neil to do the same, but for now she could wait. After all, she'd learned to be patient. It was a painful, torturous lesson; one he'd taught her in the crawlspace beneath the house. And she loved second of it.

Her orgasm came swift, washing over her like a cool breeze. She even felt a chill, goosebumps appearing on her skin. While it was a spring-like day outside, the fact remained it was late March, and there was still a nip in the garage. That didn't stop her though. Instead, she embraced it, licking her fingers seductively as she leaned up to see her husband's reaction to the show she'd just given.

Sighing deeply, his appreciative smile made her melt. "You're so beautiful when you cum."

"You say the sweetest things to me, lover," she winked, patting the floor of the van. "Now get in here and fuck me hard."

He started to unbutton his yellow dress shirt, thinking he'd remove it and his jeans much like she had outside of the van before he'd returned. But she wiggled her finger while biting her lip, her eyes narrowing into a naughty stare.

His questioning brow mirrored his thought. Yet he voiced it anyway, asking, "What?"

"You're not getting undressed, baby."

"I'm not?"

She shook her head, flashing her patented naughty smirk. "No. My van, my rules... and rule number one is that I'm the only one that gets undressed in the van."

"Is that for today, or forever?"

"Unless I tell you different, that's the rule. If we're doing something naughty in the van, I want you dressed."

"Is there a reason for that?" he asked, slowly climbing in to join her.

"That's the mood I was in when I bought it. Ryan was clothed, I wasn't."

"You got naked in his office?"

"Uh-huh. And I like being reminded of things like that from time to time. Now, are you going to fuck me, or are you going to make me wait?"

"Impatient?"

"No. I'm just asking. I'd just hate for Owen to wake up and spoil our fun before we get a chance to start."

It was amazing how seeing his wife bending over naked when he first walked into the garage had made him totally forget about their son. He'd just put him in his crib, and moments later he became lost in the wonderfully erotic world of his slutty wife, Anna. Hell, he still had the baby monitor in his hand, which he quickly set on the captain chair the back of the van. Crooking her finger, he inched toward her, and she grabbed his belt, using it to pull him to her like she was possessed. In seconds she'd unzipped him and whipped out his erect shaft, sucking it wildly. But she wasn't in the mood to give another blowjob. That's not what either of them needed.

Flopping onto her back with a thud, she lifted her legs, offering no pretense that she wanted it gentle. And if he didn't get the hint by the way she held her calves just below her knees, he did when she said, "Don't hold back. I set the parking brake. I want to see how well it works."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm glad I got the stain guard on the carpet and the seats," Ann said, catching her breath.

It had been a quick encounter, taking less than ten minutes from the time she informed him she was doing her own consumer report on the functionality of her new minivan. Apparently, it was one that was going to be in a men's magazine of some sort. Any buyer could write a review to discuss the mileage per tank of gas, or the ease of use in moving the seat configuration. It took a horny wife with an overactive sexual imagination to describe the virtues of a minivan from a slut's perspective.

At the moment she was reveling in the latest feature she'd paid for; that of a stain resistant treatment for the cloth seats, and the flooring throughout the van. She marveled in the way his cum, leaking heavily from her pussy, was landing on the grey fibers, basically setting on top for her to easily retrieve. And she was, scooping up little pools, bringing them to her mouth like it was a rare delicacy. There was a dampness left behind on the carpet, but it hadn't seeped in, which she found remarkable.

"I hope it does this on the seats too... I love driving with a cunt full of cum," she said as she found another drop.

"There's a happy thought," he laughed.

She was dripping because she was on her knees, the two of them having finished off their frantic fucking in a low, dirty doggy position. Ann's heavy breasts had rubbed against the floor, her nipples aching from the constant pounding he was giving her. Recalling that moment, she said, "Oh, and I love the map pocket on the back of the driver's seat... gave me something to hold on to."

"Good place to put your dildo," he teased as he pushed his cock back inside his jeans before zipping them up.

"There's actually a drawer underneath the front passenger seat that locks," she replied, bending forward to retrieve the next nugget of sperm she'd found with her tongue, showing him more of her gaping, dripping pussy in the process. "That's where the naughty things are going to go, so Owen won't be able to find them. It'll replace the little bin I had under the seat of my car."

"Speaking of which, I better go check on him."

"Why? We have the monitor for a reason, baby."

"Shit, I forgot it was even there," he laughed.

"Well it is. And trust me, as much as I love the things we're doing now that I'm back to being Anna, I always have an ear open in case I need to be Mommy."

"I have no doubt," he said, playfully slapping her ass as she wiggled it for him.

"Mmm... that felt good," she hissed, before becoming distracted. "Neil, what's this?"

"What's what?"

"This black metal thing in the floor... what's it for?"

He moved closer, going so far as to get on his hands and knees beside her. Pulling at the inch-square steel piece imbedded into a recess in the floor, he flipped it ninety degrees until it stayed in place.

"Huh. I think it's a cargo ring. That's what it looks like," he nodded, moving it back and forth, marveling at the ingenuity of the design.

"It's a what?"

"It's a cargo ring."

"What is it for?"

"Well, they must have figured there would be times you might be hauling something around beside kids. That explains why the seats can be easily removed."

"I wouldn't they're easy. That bench seat is a bitch. I was worried about the brackets on the bottom tearing up the carpet. They could have done a better job with that."

"I'll take a look at it. Maybe there's something I can do to make it better for us."

"That would be awesome if you could, baby. I don't want to ruin the floor just moving them around. Now what are these cargo rings?" she said, toying with it like he had.

"They engineered it so you can take out the seats, which lets you use the van more like a truck. But if you do that, you don't want stuff just flying around back here if it's heavy. The rings are there so you can strap things in place so they don't move while you're driving."

"Oh, so you use them to tie things down."

"Yeah," he shrugged, pushing the metal piece back into its original place.

"Hmm... that's interesting," she replied, a wicked lilt in her voice.

"Uh, what's interesting?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No. That's why I asked."

"When I was buying the van, I was thinking it was designed with Anna in mind. But just like me, there's a hint of Annabelle right there under the surface," she giggled.

"Funny," he laughed, knowing she was kidding. But it was interesting to him how her mind worked, always thinking erotic, kinky thoughts.

She got what he was thinking, the two of them seeming to communicate without words more often than either of them recognized. "Yeah, well, I can't help myself sometimes." He hopped out of the back, watching her roll over, looking at him with her wondrous eyes. His grin made her sigh. "I love you so much, baby. Thanks for letting be a slut today."

"Let you? You're at the point now I wouldn't know how to stop you if I tried."

"You don't mean that, do you?" she asked, suddenly worried she'd gone too far. That fear was quickly evident on her face.

"Aw, babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I was just teasing. Don't let what I just said ruin the fun we've had today."

"But do you? Do you think I shouldn't have... you know, sucked Ryan? Are you mad about that?"

"Anna, you called me. Hell, I practically dared you to do something by taking your jacket with me. Your blouse was practically invisible. I knew you would be flashing everyone when you walked out. You're pure rocket fuel... and I'm always walking around with a match, trying to ignite you. I told you I was making you do it. How can I be mad about that?"

"We both know you didn't make me today, Neil. You let me... and... I don't know. I just feel like I did something bad."

"You did. That's what being a naughty girl is all about, isn't it? I thought you loved that feeling."

"I do. Oh my god, I do! And I love that you, well... ignite me. But that doesn't mean I don't worry about how far I go."

"How far we go, Anna. You weren't alone in that. You may have dressed the way you did this morning for a purpose, but I'm used to that. And I knew you were up to something because of it. If I had a problem with it, I would have said something before we ever left the house."

"Okay, but you had no idea I was going to end up doing that, Neil. You have to admit that."

"True. But the thing is you didn't know you were going to do it either. You had a plan to buy a van. That's all. And look... there it is," he said, pointing at it, a huge smile on his face.

"Well yeah, but I could have done that a different way."

"Sure, you could have. But the way I look at it, you were prepared for any scenario. And the fact is, you didn't have to do anything naughty to get the deal you wanted. You got it on your own, by being incredibly prepared. You did all that research, and you had everything spelled out. But, you couldn't have known going in that it would all work out like it did. Like you said, you went there prepared to use whatever you have to your advantage. But I don't think you wanted to resort to that. I think you wanted to get the van because of all the other work you did. Frankly, I think because you didn't have to be naughty to get the van, it actually made it easier to do what you did afterward."

She raised an eyebrow, contemplating what he'd just said. "I never thought of it like that."

"I know. Look, babe, we're pushing the envelope again. I just got Anna back in my life, and I am NOT letting her go now. Let me ask you something. Did you enjoy it when I made you suck off the guy at the gas station the night of the party?"

She nodded sheepishly, unable to actually verbalize how much it excited her to be totally naked, covered in cum, and then to walk in like that and take a stranger's cock in her mouth.

"That's what I thought. And while that's rarely ever going to happen... if ever again, you know it's possible. And that is what turns you on."

"Wait, what turns me on?"

"Not knowing when you wake up each day what you might end up doing... whether I let you do it, like today, or when I make you do it, like that night."

Her reaction was classic Anna, shuddering over the realization that he not only got what she was feeling inside, he was the one man in the world that would push her, and encourage her to be that way.

A tear rolled down her cheek from the enormity of it all. "I love you so much, Neil."

"I love you too, babe. Now, what do you want me to do with this bench seat?"

It was an odd change of subject, but it came at a time in the conversation when she needed it. She was so full of emotion, the full weight of the morning and all that transpired ready to come crashing down. The tear was a warning sign that she was thinking too much; something she would occasionally do, second guessing herself. It was rare, but it had happened before, usually when they had been doing just as he suggested, exploring their sexuality; taking bold new risks.

She'd been on that emotional roller coaster for a while since she finally reclaimed Anna as part of her daily outlook. It had been a long road back, learning to juggle all of her responsibilities after having the baby. But the last six months had seen her doing things she never imagined.

It started with a day at a park, flashing and having fun with her husband on a family day out. She'd even gone so far as to totally strip off her clothes inside a fast food restaurant so he could take pictures while Owen was asleep. From there, they went hiking... and that led to a chance encounter with a couple. There was Anna on top of a high cliff, posing with Janie in a make-believe lesbian photo shoot that looked incredibly real in the pictures. Once Janie left to meet up with her husband Terrence, Ann gave Neil a blowjob, and he exploded all over her face and chest. But she wasn't allowed to put her top on, instead made to walk to the bottom of the trail, feeling the lustful stares of two young hikers as they passed them by.

That day was monumental. It had been the initial spark Neil had used to ignite her naughty pilot light. Since that day he kept turning up the fuel, and she seemed to be constantly burning inside with sexual desire to do very mischievous things.

There was the magical weekend of their anniversary, where she played a Bond girl for her beloved husband, who was reprising his role as the legendary spy at her request. While there were many highlights, including a ménage a trios of sorts with Brooke, the girl that worked at the Inn where they stayed, and an 'interrogation' that tinged on more bondage and less Bond, it was being made to walk naked out of a theatre filled with people at a play they had just attended that stood out to her. That moment, where hundreds of eyes were on her as she strutted through the lobby, set a precedent in her mind. It helped define who Anna was now.

mimaster
mimaster
825 Followers