Ann: The Married Years Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann was talking right back to him, the two of them having a conversation of sorts. But in the recesses of her mind, she was still reflecting on Betsy, and all the things she'd learned about her over the last few days.

Ann knew she could never go as far as her mother-in-law had. There was just no way she could fuck another man like that. But she would have been lying to say it didn't turn her on in many ways. Mainly the idea of someone paying her like that... that was the thrill she got whenever she pretended to be Barbara. And when she pretended to be one of the girls that worked at Henrietta's when it was still a brothel. It was the idea of that transaction that was enticing. It was a turn on. But the fact remained that the only man she ever wanted between her legs was still over three hours away. And as much as she wanted to fuck him, she wanted him in her arms first.

A long, almost pained sigh escaped her lips. "I can't wait to be home, Owen. I miss Daddy."

"DA!" he yelled, the joy in his voice making her melt.

"HA... I know. You miss Daddy too."

"DA!" he yelled again.

"Yes... we love Daddy, don't we?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"DAAAAAAAAAA!" Owen squealed as he ran around the front of van toward the front sidewalk.

It was a little after four in the afternoon, Ann having made incredible time on the journey from Indiana to their home. She'd called several more times along the way to give Neil updates, and he told her he'd be cooking dinner on the grill so they wouldn't have to stop again to eat.

She had parked outside so it would be easier to unload, although when she got out she realized it might have been even easier if she'd backed down into their driveway. Having already opened the sliding door, she didn't care to change the positioning. She was just happy to be home.

So was Owen, who quickly recognized their home. He actually knew many of the landmarks as they approached their development, including the bridge that crossed the creek nearby. With that he became more animated, his excitement showing as they drove up the hill. Once they were parked, he pulled against the restraints of his seat, wanting to escape the safety harness as quickly as possible. The poor child just wanted to be free.

Ann saw him struggling and laughed. "I know, I know, sweetie," she said as she unbuckled the latch between his legs. In more hushed tones, she offered, "Mommy has been tied up like this before. I guess I find it more fun than you do!"

Picking him out of his seat, she set him outside onto the pavement, her eyes glancing toward the open garage. She smiled, seeing that it was empty. Neil had opened it for her, as she'd left her opener remote for Heather to use while she was away. And with it being empty, it meant her friend was gone. A tiny part of her was disappointed, thinking she might still be there, bound in some way. After all, Heather had called her 'Mistress' when she asked if she could submit to Neil, wanting to find out what it was like to be Annabelle.

The rest of Ann; the more practical side of her, knew it was better that she was gone so Owen could have some much-needed bonding time with his father. Yes, Neil likely could have, and would have occupied his son the rest of the night and allowed her to actually play Mistress to Heather's love slave. But it would have felt staged somehow. And as much as she liked the idea, there could always be another time when that might happen.

Indeed, she knew it was better this way. And that feeling multiplied tenfold when she saw Neil had walked out of the front door and off the long porch that fronted their tasteful home. He was shirtless, wearing only his skimpy pair of grey gym shorts... the ones he wore whenever he was working around the house. Another quick glance to the garage and she noticed some of his tools were out; the sure sign he was working on another project.

His bronze skin was shiny, showing he'd been perspiring a bit; the wisps of hair on his chest making him appear even manlier, if that were even possible. He muscles seemed to strain against his skin as he squatted down at the end of the sidewalk, waiting for his son as he raced toward him.

"God... that is one sexy fucking man," Ann sighed as she watched them greet each other.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Owen squealed again.

"Hey Bear!" Neil said excitedly as his son launched himself toward him.

Neil caught him, and in a single motion, he stood and flung Owen high into the air, twisting him around in a twirl. Owen spun quickly, his laughter echoing around the neighborhood as he fell back down into the safety of his Dad's strong grip. At that point they hugged tightly.

"I've missed you so much Owen," he said as he kissed his cheek. "Give Daddy a kiss."

Owen pursed his lips, kissing him on the mouth, the quick peck making him giggle.

Neil stood firm, nuzzling his son as he held him. But his eyes were flashing toward the van, waiting... wondering. Ann saw him, and knew. It was her big moment. One she looked so forward to for a couple of days. But now she was suddenly nervous.

"Why do I have butterflies?" she asked as she stepped out of the van, straightening her slinky dress. Taking a deep breath, she gained her confidence as she caught her reflection in the tinted side window. She slowly strutted around the back of the van, wanting to make a longer walk to allow Neil more time to drink it all in.

He had been looking in the wrong place, toward the front of the van, expecting her to appear on the same path Owen had taken. And he was wondering just where she was.

"Where's your..." he began, his words stopping as he caught sight of the beautiful blonde coming from the other direction. "Whoa... MAMA!" he gulped, his voice carrying toward her.

She flashed her brilliant smile, still moving slowly, allowing her hips to sway in the way he liked.

"Anna... you look...."

"I know. I get it. I look a bit like Jennifer Aniston."

"....stunning," he said, finishing his original thought. "And you're even more beautiful than she is. But you always have been."

"I'm not sure about that. I know how much you love her.

"Do you know how much I love you?" he grinned. "The reason I love her, is because how much she reminds me of you in a lot of ways. It's not the other way around, babe. I just can't believe how different you look. You're even more beautiful, if that's even possible. I... I love it."

The hairstyle Ann had finally allowed Tina to give her was a variation of what had become popularly known as The Rachel, named after the character the famous actress played in her hit television show. It was longer, coming past her shoulders; and it was colored much differently. The honey blonde was offset by the highlights, giving it a striking visual as she moved.

While most women who attempted to emulate the look failed miserably, Ann's facial features and body type were a perfect for it. That didn't stop her for fishing for another compliment.

"Be honest, baby. I can take you being constructive about it."

"You know me, Anna. Honest is the only way I can be. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't say anything at all. That's how I was taught."

"By your mother, no doubt," she teased, thinking of all she'd learned from her the past few days, and how much she loved comparing herself to her now that she knew.

"Uh, no... that would be my dad's sage advice. He told me early on that when it comes to responding to a woman if they ask how they look, it's wise to speak up only if you know for sure you're comfortable sleeping alone that night."

She wrinkled her nose. "What does that even mean?"

"It means he wasn't ever going to say something to Mom that would piss her off, because he wanted to get laid."

"Funny, I would think it would be the other way around."

"What?"

"To put it bluntly, there's no way your mom would allow things to get to the point where she wouldn't get laid. As much as your father loves sex, I'm certain she loves it just as much, if not more."

"How in the world would you know that?"

"She and I have talked the last couple of days... a lot. It turns out that she's actually a lot like me. It's a little frightening just how much, to be honest."

"I'm afraid to ask what you mean by that."

"Then don't. I doubt I'd tell you anyway... it was between her and me. All I'm saying is that I want you to know that no matter what you really think of my new look, it doesn't matter, because I know deep down you love me. And the fact that you let me go out there for two weeks to get this done makes me love you even more. I can't wait to get you into bed tonight to show you just how much."

"What in the world would make you think I don't love the way you look?" he asked, eyeing her up and down. That caused her to do the same, and she could see his raging erection bulging in the front of his shorts.

"Well, when you put it like that," she winked, motioning toward his groin.

"Exactly. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to wait until tonight."

"Hmm... do I need to teach you about patience?" she teased.

"I think I have that down, thanks."

"What about Heather? Does she?"

"It took a couple of days, but she finally got it," he winked.

"So... she doesn't need a lesson from her Mistress, I take it."

"HA. Not tonight. I think it will be quite a while before she needs a refresher. She left early this morning, actually. I wanted to get the house ready for you."

"I thought it was done," she said, referring to the painting he'd done while they were away on vacation.

"It is... now. I just finished a half-hour ago. Come see."

Stepping inside, Ann was stunned to see Neil had put up an elegant chair rail throughout the great room. It even ran down the main hallway on both sides. It was all stained in a medium brown, and it really made the fresh paint explode off the walls.

"NEIL!"

"Do you like it?"

"I LOVE it! What made you think to do it? I never asked."

"It wasn't hard to figure out. You left enough breadcrumbs to follow. I just had to find the common denominator in all the pictures you tagged in those home design magazines you bought."

"I... I don't know what to say. It's perfect!"

"So are you, babe. It's a new room for the new you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The steaks were delicious. And Owen felt the same about the hotdogs. Neil had the grill going when they arrived home, and soon after he'd helped her unload the van, he was on the deck, cooking. He'd rolled up some ears of corn in foil and had those going as well, to go along with the salad he'd made earlier in the afternoon.

Sitting at the table during dinner, Ann was a bit overwhelmed. He'd done so much just with the cooking she wondered aloud how he'd been able put up the new chair rail too. He explained that while he'd just finished it before she came home, he'd been working on that project off and on since he'd finished the painting, using it as a diversion when he needed a break from Heather. And since she was a captive audience, he could walk away whenever he deemed fit. The whole purpose of teaching her to be patient was to give her scenarios where she had to be, and then reward her big time with a huge orgasm whenever she succeeded.

He'd let Ann spend her time before dinner putting Owen's things away and starting laundry, mainly because that's how she unwound. She's been sitting for over nine hours, and she wanted to move around. So did Owen, but he did it on the deck while Neil cooked, the two of them playing while the meat seared over the open flames.

After dinner, Neil cleaned up quickly, and then he took his son outside so they could goof around in the yard. Ann stayed in the house, finishing the laundry while getting things settled in her room. It was almost dark when she appeared at the edge of the railing overlooking the side yard below.

"Time for his bath, baby," she called out.

Neil looked up, doing a double take. It wasn't just that he was still getting used to how she looked with her new hairstyle and color. She'd untied the sash that held her wraparound dress in place, the front flowing open like a robe. It was the first time he'd seen her naked body in over two weeks. Well, he could really only see her above the waist, the railing and spindles obscuring part of his view. But he knew she was flashing him, and he was suddenly hard again.

"Okay, gorgeous," he called back. "We'll be up in a bit."

"Okay... but remember. The sooner you get him to sleep, the sooner you get this," she grinned, taking the dress off altogether and draping it over the railing. "I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you."

He watched her turn on her sexy heels, her sexy new hair blowing in the slight breeze. "You know Owen, your mother is one hell of a woman," he groaned.

Even with her enticing him, they were outside another fifteen minutes or so. While he wanted to get to the end of the night, he was having such fun with his son he didn't want to shortchange it. It was incredible to think it had been two weeks since he'd seen him. In some ways it seemed like Ann wasn't the only one that had changed while they were gone. Owen seemed an inch taller. And he was much more talkative, using more words than he had before they left.

Bath time was a blast, which it almost always was. Owen loved the water, and it was easy to get him into the tub. Getting him out of it was another story, but Neil finally succeeded. There was a quick stop to Owen's room, but a short time later, with a fresh diaper in place and his pajamas on, they sat together in the big Lay-Z-Boy watching a baseball game on cable, the two of them slowly rocking back and forth. Owen fought the idea of sleep, but eventually he nodded off on his father's lap.

Neil tucked him into his crib, switching on the night light before exiting the room and closing the door, knowing he was out for the night. Then he stepped out onto the deck to put the cover over the grill, locking the French door when he came back inside. Tidying up a few more things, he finally strolled down the hallway, admiring the new chair rail as he did.

Approaching the bedroom, he wasn't surprised that the door was shut. He was by the fact that it was locked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann stood in front of the large mirror in front of her vanity, carefully applying her make-up. She knew she had some time. Owen's bath was never quick, and it would take Neil a while to get him to bed. Plus, she correctly figured he'd spend some extra time with him since they'd been apart so long.

She'd taken a shower, wanting to feel fresh and clean for her husband. It would have been better if she had time to take a bath, but she didn't want to push it. Still, she shaved her legs, making them silky smooth, along with her pussy. It took a bit to edge around her pubic hair, but soon she was done and drying off.

Starting with her hair, she made quick work of it. Drying it had been a breeze, and she'd had a couple of days to get used to what it would take to make it look the way she wanted. Frankly it wasn't as time-consuming as she thought it might be when she first got the new hairstyle.

When she first got out her huge cosmetics kit, she began staring at her reflection. Her heart was conflicted, struggling with her overactive mind. It was rare she didn't know what kind of mood she was in sexually. Usually it was very clear to her... but not this time. She'd had so many randy thoughts going through her brain the last few days she didn't know how she really felt, other than horny beyond belief.

She actually found herself standing in her closet moments later, looking at a new carton on her shelf. It was not unlike the ones she imagined contained her various sexual personalities. This one had magazines in it. Magazines her mother-in-law had given her, each one containing a story amongst the tawdry pages inside, telling of something she'd done with Darren. But it wasn't those stories that had her standing there. It was the symbolism the carton represented that called to her.

It was like she was back in Indiana, inside Betsy's closet, the two of them laughing and sharing their sexual histories they had with their husbands. It made Ann's chest pound just thinking about it. They were indeed both sluts, with many various sides to them. They were so alike it was a bit scary. And yet it also seemed right.

There were many other boxes inside her closet, most of them containing shoes. But in her mind, they contained something else. Ann wondered if she should actually create a carton for each persona that had buried inside of her. It was an odd, fleeting moment of silliness, but it struck a chord. In truth, how she was feeling at the moment suddenly made sense. All those various characters were all mingled together inside of her, and they were each trying to escape at the same time.

During her vacation, Ann had literally dreamed of being each one of them at one time or another. She knew it was because she missed Neil so much. It was also because they were each doing things with other people, and while that satiated her immediate desires, it only fueled her need for him and all the things he could give her that others could not. The friends she'd been with had been wonderful, and the orgasms she'd received were incredible. But no one could do to her sexually what Neil could. And she wanted to experience it all.

Back in front of the mirror, she looked at herself again, her eyes trailing down her body. She grinned, looking at her pubic mound. Missing was landing strip she'd so carefully maintained for most of her marriage. She'd had one forever, it seemed, only having it removed when she was Annabelle. Much like the hair on her head, she was now sporting a new look above her pussy.

Tina had forced her to grow out her pubic hair while she was there. It hadn't grown much, but it was enough to create a shape, and give her something to color. Ann stared at it, loving how it was coming in. It was still in the infancy stage of what it would become if she let it continue to grow, but it was easy to see what it was. Tina had created what looked like the tip of a flame; it was wide and curved at the bottom toward her slit, before meeting at a point up halfway to her navel. It was much bigger than anything she's kept since she began trimming her mound, but it seemed right.

Instead of blonde, it was actually a bronze/copper color, making it stand out. The center, which had been the landing strip, was much thicker. The outsides had just started growing, but they were easily visible. It was striking.

"She's right. That is one... hot... pussy," Ann said in a conceited moment, recounting what Tina said the flame represented and why she'd chosen that design for her. "Too bad it has to go."

Moving back to the closet, she pulled out their Polaroid camera, taking a few quick close-up shots of what it looked like before putting the camera away and hiding the photos in the carton of magazines. Returning to the mirror, she went to work on her makeup, knowing just how she wanted to look for her husband, at least to start.

Her lashes were thick and dark. Her eye shadow was the same copper look as her mound. The rest of her make-up was applied to make her look just as sultry and alluring. It was tasteful, like a wife wanting to appear as beautiful as possible for her husband, which frankly she would have if she'd have worn none at all for him. But she was doing it as much for herself as she was for her husband, all in an effort to set a mood.

She was putting on an elegant black negligee when she heard a soft rapping on the door.

"Just a second, baby," she called out, using one last moment of vanity to look in her dresser mirror.

Neil nearly fell over when she opened the door, not knowing where to look first. He knew the bed had been turned down. And he could tell there were a lot of candles burning. But he couldn't take his eyes off of her.