Ann: The Married Years Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One potential suitor came up to Valerie, and he seemed to have the perfect mix of good looks and charm. She found him attractive, and witty. He'd introduced himself as Jody, and they chatted for a while. Finally, he offered to buy her a drink, waiting to ask until hers was almost empty.

"Uh, sure... I guess."

"I've got that," Ann interjected as she raised her hand for the bartender from her spot on her stool.

He was perplexed, unsure of what to do, which was what Ann had anticipated. And she said as much. "You don't know how to think on the fly, do you Jody?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah... what do you mean by that?" Valerie wondered.

"Trust me, Val. He's not for you."

"Why not?" they both said at once.

"He's too rehearsed. I'm sitting here, and I can tell you every line he's going to say next. It's like he's stolen them from the 'how to pick up hot chicks' playbook, and he's running them step by step. Plus, he's stuffing his pants."

"He's what?"

Ann hopped off her stool and walked around Valerie to stand between them. Quickly taking her cousin's hand, she guided it to Jody's crotch, forcing her to fondle him. He tried to back away, but Ann gripped his arm.

"See... he's stuffed a sock in his pants."

"Holy shit," Valerie gasped, and then she laughed, which made Jody flee.

Ann grumbled as she went back to her seat. "I fucking hate double standards. Guys hate it when women stuff their bra, which is why I never have. If they don't like me as I am, who needs them? But they think we can't tell if they're doing the same thing, which is fucking ridiculous."

"Well I didn't notice."

"Because you didn't think to look... he was wearing tight jeans. It was obvious if you would have bothered to check it out."

"I never would have thought to do that. I'm not sure if I could have told the difference."

"Yes you could. Remember, you're shopping. And what are you shopping for?"

"A big cock," she replied, a shiver running down her spine from admitting such a thing out loud.

"Well you don't shop for purses with your eyes closed, Val. The same goes for well-hung guys."

"Okay, I get it. But what if I can't tell?"

Ann grinned as another handsome man approached the buxom blonde in the bright pink party dress. "That's why I'm here. You just need to learn from me so you can do this yourself next time."

"Next time?"

"You're moving on, Val. This isn't the last time you're going to pick up a man in a bar... or anywhere else for that matter. That's what one-night-stands are all about."

"Right. Got it."

The man approached, sporting a crooked smile. "Hey there, pretty lady," he cracked.

"Shit," Valerie said under her breath, knowing instantly he wasn't her type; or any woman's, for that matter. He was all flash and no fire. And he'd already had too much to drink.

Still, he persisted. "I'm Vince. What do you say we go to the parking lot, find your car and see if we can make it rock until the alarm goes off?"

His cockiness made both Valerie and Ann groan in unison.

"That's it. That's all you got?" Val replied in disgust. She glanced at Ann, who was shaking her head in disbelief, mouthing "Wow."

"Is what all I got?"

"You come over and flash your stupid grin, and tell me you want to fuck me... in a car, no less."

Thinking he still had a shot, he arched an eyebrow. "You got some place else in mind?"

Valerie cupped her breasts, holding them up a bit. "The only way you're going to get to see these, is if you're eight inches, pal." Reaching down like she did the previous guy, she grabbed his crotch. "And I'm guessing you're four... tops. Get lost."

Vince left, but he didn't leave. He simply went to another woman, hoping to find what he was looking for.

Turning to Ann, she nodded, finally understanding. "That's Dale, isn't it?"

"Prettier package, but same guy," Ann replied as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm proud of you, Valerie. You handled that well."

"Maybe. I can't understand why I'm putting myself through this though... or why you did all those years."

"You will. Think about the analogy. You're shopping. How does it finally feel to find what you're looking for? Think of that moment. You don't get discouraged while you're searching, because you know, deep in your heart, you'll find it. Your problem was you stopped looking when Dale came calling. I almost did with Ray... and then I found Neil."

"I thought I wasn't looking for a relationship."

"You're not. Not now. But finding a nice guy with a great cock is a start. It's like buying a purse you really don't need, but you want it for a while. Maybe you use it once and then return it. It still felt good to have it on your arm while you had it."

"Yeah, well, we've been here hours. When is it going to happen?"

Ann saw him, the tall, dark stranger nursing a mixed drink. He'd been sitting around the corner at the end of the bar for about an hour. He was angled on his barstool so he could face them, and he was biding his time; waiting. It was that patience that caught her attention first. He'd been staring at both of them, not making any pretense that he was trying to hide his admiring eyes. Instead, he would simply smile whenever they made eye contact. But he'd been leering at Valerie more than her, and she knew it.

It didn't bother Ann. She wasn't there to hook up with a man anyway. Far from it, she'd never consider such a thing, although it was a rush to be helping her cousin. She'd forgotten how enticing the chase could be, as long as the goal was clear. That didn't happen until she'd lived in California for a while, and she'd learned to change her mindset. She shifted her focus, going from being the prey, becoming the huntress instead.

It was those hunting skills that she was attempting to teach Valerie in her brief tutorial. She looked at it like all the classes she'd taught at her work. Only this was on-the-job training, as it were, and it wasn't about how to deep throat or the joys of anal sex. Still Ann could see the same shift in Valerie's thought process that she'd had years before. Valerie just didn't know to be more active in looking herself.

To that point, the guys were all approaching her, which was fine, but it took more time than seeking out someone as the huntress. Having weeded out so many losers, it was easy to become discouraged, and that was something Ann was trying to guard against. Seeing the gentleman eyeing them both, Ann elbowed Valerie to get her attention.

"See that guy over there, looking at you?" Ann pointed, not being subtle about it at all.

"The black guy?" Val replied, surprised Ann was not only actually pointing, but that he was African-American.

"The guy in the red shirt, Val."

"Like I said... the black guy."

"He's just a guy. With a stunning smile, and more muscles in his pinky than Dale has in his entire body, I might add. And yes, he also happens to be black. Is that a problem?"

"Well no. I've just never seen myself being with a black guy before."

"Oh my god... you need to grow up. He's a guy. He's gorgeous. And he's been staring at us for the last hour."

"Has he been staring at us, or you?"

"He's only been looking at me because I'm the only one that'll look back at him. You've never bothered to notice the way he's been leering at you though. And my guess is it's because you didn't consider that your prince charming might be different than you expected. His eyes are set on you, my dear. Trust me. Are you open to the idea of being with him?"

Val looked in his direction, blushing instantly at the way his eyes lit up. She answered Ann's question by asking, "So, what do I do?"

"Raise your bottle and shake it."

"What?"

"Look directly at him, raise your beer bottle, and shake it so he knows it's empty."

Valerie did what she said, and he smiled and winked. Then he smoothly raised his hand, calling the bartender over to him. In seconds, there was a fresh drink in front of both the women. Ann raised hers to thank him, and he gave a polite wave.

"Why isn't he coming over?" Val said as she waited a few minutes.

"Because he's as smooth as this drink I'm having. He knows you're interested now, but he's not going to embarrass himself like all the other guys have. He knows if you really want to talk to him, you'll invite him over."

"Well how the hell do I do that? Whistle?"

"He's not one of your horses, Val. We're just hoping he's hung like one. And so help me god, if you say it must be because he's black, I'm going to smack you right now."

"I would never just assume that."

"Good. But let's find out. Ask him over."

"Again, how should I do that? Do I just ask the bartender?"

"No. That's too amateurish. If you want to have him come over, you need to do something sexy to let him know."

Val stared at her, but Ann didn't budge. She was going to make her figure it out on her own. "Okay... I got this," she finally said as she reached for her purse. Pulling out her lipstick cartridge, she stood on the foot rail of the bar, leaning over the counter. Her hips pressed into edge, forcing her shapely ass to thrust out. Her heavy tits swayed underneath her body as she checked her image in the mirror on the wall at the back of the bar. Pursing her lips, she applied a fresh coat of the pinkish shade that complimented her dress so perfectly. She ran her tongue sexily over them before making them smack, knowing all the while that there were dozens of eyes on her.

Sitting back down, she put the cartridge away, her breathing shallow. "God that felt great," she panted.

"Well done. You have me turned on now," she grinned.

"Don't be getting any ideas. We're related," she teased.

"You can't blame a bisexual for trying."

"Is he coming over?"

"Not yet, but he's already undressed you with his eyes a dozen times."

"What's he waiting for?"

"Something less subtle. He's good. He wants you to show him that you want him as bad as he wants you."

"I damn near spilled out of this dress. How much more blatant do I need to be?"

"I'd just be direct. Motion him over... and do it as sexy as possible."

Valerie turned her head, staring him in the eyes for the first time. She nearly came just from the lust in his dark pupils, evident even from twenty feet away. Flashing him a come-hither smile, she crooked her index finger, calling him to her like it was already a certainty they'd end up having sex together later that night.

He gave an approving nod. It was slight, and confident. Finishing his drink, he set the glass on the bar and stood.

"My god, he's huge," Val said as she watched him navigate his way around the bar.

Indeed, he towered over the people that were nearby. He was easily 6'5" and seemed to weigh at least 220 pounds. He was athletic, his wide, muscular chest stretching the fabric of his red shirt. He had a slender waist for such a big man; his thighs bulging underneath his brown slacks.

As he approached, Valerie's eyes scanned his body, quickly honing in on the area Ann said was most important. The outline of his semi-hard cock was clearly evident as he made his way toward her. It seemed rather clear he wasn't wearing underwear, the large mushroom head trapped against his inner thigh. Her jaw dropped open.

He smiled at her transparent stare, and the expression on her face.

"I know. A black man should never wear brown pants. Don't even know why I own them. I should have worn black," he smiled.

Valerie licked her lips, which made Ann giggle. But she recovered gracefully, saying, "Yeah. You seem to have more fashion sense than to make such an obvious faux pas. Thank goodness you make up for it by being unnoticeable."

"Says the stunning woman in the bright pink dress." Holding out his hand, he said, "I'm Kendrick."

"Valerie," she replied, astonished that he took her hand and kissed the back of it. The feel of his lips against her skin made her wet with anticipation, and Ann noticed.

"Ahem," came the call behind her.

"Sorry. Kendrick, this is my cousin, Anna."

"Pleased to meet you Anna."

"You as well, Kendrick. Thank you for the drinks."

"It was my pleasure. Hopefully, I can give you some more before the night is over," he said, his naughty stare boring a hole through Valerie.

"More... to drink?" Valerie asked.

"If that's what you'd like. Or... more pleasure, if you're interested."

Ann chimed in. "That would depend. She has a strict eight-inch rule."

"ANNA!"

Kendrick's laugh was deep, almost bellowing throughout the room. But Ann persisted. "That's what you told the last guy, Val. You can't change your standards now."

"I think we can both see that's not a problem," she whispered, even though Kendrick could hear her.

He played along though. "So, do you need to actually measure, or do you just take my word?"

Val quickly turned a shade of red that went perfectly with her dress. "Oh my god. I am soooooo embarrassed right now.

"So you're into size?"

"She is."

"Anna! Stop that. She's kidding Kendrick. I've really never thought about that kind of thing before."

"Hmm, and here I thought you were just stereotyping."

"Oh my God... I would never do that?"

"Its okay, Valerie. You wouldn't be the first woman to assume something like that. Just know that men do it too."

"Do what?"

"Make assumptions. For instance, I've always been attracted to blondes with big chests, because in my experience they're great in bed." Ann grinned. He was playing the situation perfectly. So much so that she was wet. Especially when he glanced at her ass perched on the barstool and added, "And the same thing goes for babes with tight asses like yours, Anna."

"God, I love a man with manners," she replied, knowing he really wasn't interested in her, but he was willing to make an exception in case they were a package deal. Making sure he saw her ring when she picked up her tumbler, she winked, and he got the hint.

Still, he asked, "So, you're just riding shotgun?"

"Bad marriage. She needs to see the other side of life, and I'm showing her that there are better options out there."

"Full time?" he asked, wanting to make sure he understood the parameters.

Shaking her head, she answered for her cousin. "First time... and one night."

"Maybe... for now," Valerie added, surprising both of them.

Ann nearly came off her stool. "I beg your pardon?"

"I like keeping my options open," she said as she bit her lower lip. "Let's just say, we'll see how the night goes."

Kendrick was cautious, but aware of her circumstances. After all, he was there at the behest of Carlos, the bartender. Neil had asked him if he knew anyone that might be able to help Valerie. Someone that would understand what she needed. While it wasn't a sure thing, since Neil hadn't told Ann about his idea, it all seemed to work out now that they were talking.

Still, he said, "No promises, Val. I didn't come here tonight for anything serious. I don't plan to start dating anytime soon. I came here for the same reason I think you did."

"You did. I mean, I did. We both did..." she giggled. "...and I'm not necessarily looking for more than that. But I've never liked the idea of being a one-night-stand. If that's what this is going to end up being, I'd rather go into it pretending that there's the possibility of more where that came from, if we want."

Cutting to the chase, he questioned. "You mean sex?"

"Maybe." Her coy smile had him flashing his toothy grin.

"In that case, I'm always open to incredible sex with hot women that's meaningless and non-committal."

"I thought you might be. No offense if I don't ever see you again, though."

"Sounds like something a man would say."

"Yeah, well. I'm kind of in charge tonight. I know what I want."

"Any chance that I'm a part of it?"

"Oh, it's looking pretty good," she nodded, not believing she actually said that.

Val was in uncharted territory, unsure of where to go from there. While she'd handled the flirting brilliantly, how to take things to the next step was eluding her. She was about to lose control, and Ann noticed.

"If you'll excuse us, Kendrick, Val and I need to make a trip to the ladies' room. Please don't go anywhere."

"I can't imagine even considering it."

"We'll be right back."

Once inside the restroom, Val began to freak out. "Holy SHIT, Ann. Am I really going to fuck a black guy?"

"Okay, one more time, Valerie. He's a guy. That's it. His ethnicity is irrelevant. You do understand that, right?"

"Yes. I... I'm just nervous. He's gorgeous. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if I can't live up to his image of me?"

"Where the fuck is that coming from? He doesn't think you're ugly. He's damn near about to do you right here in the bar. And what image are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about what he said... the big-titted blonde that is amazing in bed. What if I'm not amazing? What if I'm average? I'm already all I know how to be."

Ann had to stop herself from laughing at what she'd just said. It was such a truthful statement it was adorable. Instead, she focused on finding a way to encourage her. "I think that's exactly why you need this. I'm sure you're not as naïve in bed as you're making it out to be, but I'm also sure there's some truth to it because you've only been with Dale all these years, and he doesn't exactly strike me as an inventive lover."

"There is so much truth to that it's not funny, and that frightens me."

Ann took Valerie's hand, holding it tightly. She felt the love in her eyes as she said, "Look, you're in charge of what happens tonight, sweetie. If you say no to something, or you tell Kendrick to stop because you're uncomfortable, I truly believe he will. He's a man, but he's also genuine. I think he knows you're in a vulnerable place right now. You can tell."

"Do you really think so?"

"I do. So, you're in charge. But once you're naked, let him lead, okay. He'll figure out most things by how you react to him. And don't be afraid. Tell him what you like. Tell him what you don't like. Be honest and direct. He'll do the rest."

"I think I'd be more comfortable if I just took charge for real. I've kind of gotten used to it with Dale the last few years. The problem is more that he's not equipped to please me all the time."

"You mean... he's small?"

"Smallish. But it's not just the size of his dick... it's more the lack of effort. I think he thinks he's a stud, but it's hard for him to get me off because he just goes through the motions. He's self-centered."

"And you settled for that. I get it. That was my frustration with most of the men I dated out here. They were too into themselves and never seemed to think of my needs. Hell, that's why I started taking charge of my life when I went to pick up guys instead of letting them pick me up."

"So, should I let Kendrick lead... or should I --"

"Go with your instincts, Val. If you let go of some of your inhibitions and trust yourself, you'll be fine. Just don't limit yourself too much. You're trying to find yourself, and you can't do that if you only do the same old things that you've been stuck doing all these years."

"Jeez, Anna ... I've been way out of my comfort zone all night. Just how much further do I have to go?"

"I'm not trying to push you. Like I said, if you're uncomfortable with something, tell him. I'm sure he'll stop. But ask yourself this. How wet are you right now just thinking about this?"

"Oh, fuck... my panties are soaked. I need to cum so bad I can hardly stand it."

"Then you need to show them to him."

"Show him my panties?" Ann's wicked smile as she nodded made Val tingle. "Okay, I will."

Kendrick was waiting patiently for the women at the bar. He looked calm and relaxed as they returned. His sexy smile making her stomach do cartwheels. It was all so hard to believe, the idea that she might become intimate with this stranger. The fact that she wanted to was making her crazy with lust. She couldn't recall ever feeling that way before. The mixture of angst and excitement, nerves and anticipation; it swirled around her like a maelstrom, ready to pull her underneath. She had to fight to keep from hyperventilating when she simply stopped in front of the incredible man.