Ann: The Married Years Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because Lynn was there?"

"Yeah. He knew I had him by the short hairs because he assaulted you. You didn't know it, but there were three witnesses that saw it. Lynn took their statements while I was dealing with Bill in the clubhouse. Just the idea of a state cop willing to stick his nose into it was enough to make him go away."

"That was the opposite of what I had to deal with though, dad. In my case, the cop was on the wrong side."

"I'm sure that made things worse. But that doesn't answer the question I asked. How did you decide to do what you did at the hotel?"

"It's kind of the same thing as what you did with Mr. Courtney. You followed up on a promise. The last time I'd seen Dale... the only time, really, I had him by the collar pressed up against his car, and I was threatening to obliterate him. I promised him that if he ever hurt Val or Christina, I'd find him and I'd make sure he'd pay."

"But the gun?"

"I needed him to believe what I was capable of. Think about it. He's met me once. One day in his entire, miserable life. He hadn't seen me since I moved Ann from California."

"Okay. I get that."

"So fast forward to that moment. He's just been through that ordeal at the hotel with Valerie and KT. He's been videotaped. Then he's thrown in the trunk of a car and taken to some warehouse in the middle of nowhere and told his life as he knew it was over. His buddy cop is in jail and lost his job. He'll be divorced in days. His daughter is legally having her name changed. He'll never see her again. He's screwed harder than what Valerie did to him."

"Nice wordplay," he chuckled.

"Thanks. Anyway, only after all of that does he get to the motel he's going to be calling home. He goes in and he finds me inside."

"So, you had it in case he reacted."

"He was going to react. My goal was to control his reaction. I'm in the room in a tailored suit brandishing a gun. One that looks and sounds real when it's fired through the silencer, which I proved to him. Only then does he realize I was the mastermind behind all that misery, and I was fulfilling my promise. It was all about intimidation. He needed to believe it. And he did, because I did. In my mind, in that moment, I was an assassin. I was James Bond, licensed to kill. I told him I found him once, and I'd easily do it again. But the results would be worse. Then I broke his nose and left."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I changed my mind at the last second. I'd told him that if I had to ever follow up on my promise, he'd be eating baby food for months. But it's just as well... I didn't want to incapacitate him to the point he couldn't work. He had to finally start taking care of his daughter, at least financially."

"I'm proud of you, son. Damn proud."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Look, I know it made you uncomfortable to have to do that. If it was easy, I'd be a lot more concerned about you. But you knew something had to be done and you took action. You stepped the fuck up, like I've always said we needed to as Thomases. Valerie needed you. I'm damn sure Christina did too. Her immediate family was too close... look what happened to Sean. You did good. Give yourself a break and remember why it was important. We found that out today. Valerie and Christina have a bright future ahead of them because of what you did."

"Yeah. I am happy about that."

"Good. Enough of all that stuff. Why are we here?"

"For this," he said as he played with the platform top of a tripod he'd been looking at. He had narrowed down the choices to three, and felt the one he was experimenting with was the best option.

"They're all the same, aren't they?"

"Ha! No. If they were, they'd only sell one, and they'd all be the same price."

"So what's special about that one?"

Neil showed him the three characteristics he was looking for. It had to have a screw-on mount that matched the female housing built into the base of the camera. It had to have a platform that moved, both up and down, and left and right, for specific positioning. And that platform had to be durable, but lightweight. It was that last part he had to really search for.

"Yeah... this will work," he said, looking underneath it.

"Of course it'll work. They'll all work. You're just mounting a camera to it so you can tape yourself having sex with Anna."

"Yes. But you always taught me that if I'm going to do something, I should do it right. So I'm going to buy this and modify it."

"What?"

"I'm going to make this platform move by remote. The camera has one that'll let me start and stop; zoom in and out. I'm going to do the same for positioning. Plus, the camera has hook ups for connecting to the TV, so you can use it as a monitor for placement. If this works, it'll be like having a cameraman in the room with us."

"Can you really do that?" Neil scoffed as he lowered one eyebrow, and Darren realized he'd just asked a stupid question. "Watch Owen. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"To get another camera like the one we got you. We're making two of those!"

"Do you think mom will go for it?"

"I don't know for sure, but she's as kinky as your wife, so it's worth a shot!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann paused the video and turned the swivel rocker she was sitting in toward where Betsy was sitting on the couch. Only at that point, because of how that piece of furniture was placed against the wall so it was facing the television length wise, Betsy was lying on it. Her back was propped up on pillows so she could see the big screen over the arm. She'd also unbuttoned her pants, and had her hand inside, slowly playing with herself.

They'd watched the scene where Ann and Dana had made love to each other, and Ann kept it rolling to the next one, where she masturbated, making herself cum several times during the performance. It was at that point that she stopped the tape to get her mother-in-law's reaction.

"Th... that was... wow!"

"I know, right," Ann snickered excitedly. "Rose is really good."

"You know that's not what I was referring to. You are even more incredible than I realized, Anna. That was not only beautiful to watch, it was -"

"It was hot, wasn't it!"

"I was going to say riveting. Actually it's empowering to watch. It's strikes to the beauty and power of women. My God you are graceful."

"Thanks mom. Neil only gets through about half of the masturbation scene and he's pulling me somewhere to fuck me."

"What?"

"He'll watch it in the bedroom, and then he'll come out and find me doing something in the house and he'll grab me. We end up having a quickie somewhere. It's fun. We call them sex attacks."

"Oh. Well, we have those. We just never bothered to name it. And Darren's not using a video. Right now you're his muse. Did you know he made me suck him in the dining room while Neil was moving the car seat and you were changing Owen?"

"Really? That was like three minutes!"

"First, I keep telling you, you work him up. Plus, I'm that good. Just like you sucking your Antonio dildo in the video."

"So what happens when I'm not around?"

"It happens a lot less frequently. That's why I said I wish you lived closer. I wasn't kidding about that."

"Then you need to get a video of your own for him."

"A video of you making yourself cum... or with Dana? Yeah, he'd love that. He'd just jack off and leave me out of the party."

"I wasn't talking about me, mom. I'm talking about you."

"Oh my goodness. Darren would never understand that. He doesn't even know why they're in Fort Wayne right now."

"Oh yes he does. He didn't fool me for a second acting like he didn't know. It's probably why he had you blow him before they left."

"You think?"

"I know. Look, you already have your hand down your pants. Let's go make a porno!"

"What?!"

"Just you. Just like you saw me do it."

"I also saw you with Dana. You're not expecting that are you?" she laughed.

"It's tempting, but we both know that's too far. Go get yourself ready while I get the cameras."

"Cameras?"

"Rose used four. But, we have two. I'm going to figure a way to use them both. I'm loving that Neil is getting a tripod for us, but I'm sure I can come up with something. They won't be back for hours because of the crowds. What do you say? Let's have a little naughty fun."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil and Darren were walking through the mall on the way to their next destination. Owen was running in front of them. They'd gotten lucky that he stayed asleep while they were at the camera store, but now that they'd gotten him out of his car seat a second time, he was going to be up until he went to bed for the night.

"Don't leave me alone with him, Neil," Darren cautioned as they walked through a Sears on the way to the main mall, having used that store as their aentrance.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can catch him out in the open, but in a place like this? He's too quick and he changes directions like Gayle Sayers."

"Before my time."

"Fine. Walter Payton."

"Yeah. I got that one."

"My point is he can duck under these round racks and I'd lose him. He'll think it's a game, like me chasing him in the backyard."

"Oh, yeah. Good point. Don't worry. I've got my eyes on him."

When they got into the actual mall, Neil took the little guys hand. Remarkably, he didn't fuss. The crowds had him wanting to be close to his dad's side.

"Where are we going, Neil?"

"Radio Shack. I need to look at some remote control cars."

"Owen's a little young for one of those, don't you think?"

"Three. One for him, one for me, one for you."

"So now we're racing them?"

"He's getting one because you and I are. I can't leave him out. He won't understand. Ours are going to be repurposed."

"I'm not following."

"You'll see. Trust me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure about this, Anna. I'm nervous."

"You look gorgeous, mom."

"I'm an old woman. I have no business doing this."

"Are you kidding? You could pass for my older sister. And I mean slightly older. You look younger than a lot of my friends."

"You're just saying that."

"They wish. Trust me. Once you get into it, you'll forget I'm even here. Just think about what you saw me do, and enjoy yourself."

"Okay."

"Can you see the TV?"

"No."

"Good. I'm using it it see what the other camera sees. I don't want it distracting you. Try not to focus on anything but what makes you feel good. Okay?"

"Okay."

Ann had set up the new camera on a table she'd placed at the foot of the bed. It was positioned to capture the shot between Betsy's legs when she spread them, which she'd yet to do. The camera was connected to the television, which provided a live feed of what the lense saw. Ann played with the zoom on the tiny remote control in her left hand, getting used to how quickly it moved.

She had the other camera in her right, all the pertinent buttons available to that hand. It was the very essence of why they referred to it as a palmcorder. Easy, one-hand use, with no need to put the unit on your shoulder to record. It was lightweight and extremely user friendly. It didn't have the features the other one did, but it was perfect for what she was going to use it for.

That was the roving camera position that Rose had used, both at the hotel during the mission, and in the Anderson's house. Since Ann already had practice, taking up that camera when Neil fucked Rose at the very end of a long day of porn production, she knew how to move and position herself. The placement of the stationary camera gave her full access to roam around the entire bed; it was the perfect setup considering the limitations she had. The only thing that would have improved it was a tripod.

"Are you ready, mom?"

"Not really, but I'm not going to say no now. I really need to cum."

"I know. But don't rush it. Take your time. You're beautiful. Let's let that show through."

"Okay."

Betsy took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Ann started both cameras simultaneously and quietly said, "Anytime you're ready."

She refrained from saying 'action' because she felt that might make her more self-conscious. She also didn't want to actually say the cameras were rolling. That way it was up to Betsy to begin when she was truly ready, knowing Rose could edit out anything at the beginning that was a waste of footage.

Ann was pleasantly surprised that she started right away. Perhaps she didn't want to overthink it or give herself time to chicken out. Or maybe she was just that horny.

She was lying on her back, her head propped up by a huge pillow, not unlike how she'd been lounging on the couch watching Ann on the television. Her legs were together, tilted to the right, one on top of the other. Her knees were bent, pulled up toward her body, her left ankle crossed over her right. Her stylish red heels showed prominently on the one camera, as did her shapely ass in plain view.

As soon as she was given the go ahead, Betsy began, starting by running her hands softly over her torso, before bringing them back to her wonderful full breasts.

Ann had always been impressed with them; how they were still firm and shaped perfectly, her nipples having a slight upturn to them. There was no sag or wrinkling whatsoever. She had the breasts of a thirty-year-old.

Betsy cupped them, kneading them gently, her thumbs lightly flicking over them. Then they began making tiny circles, the two moving in opposite directions. She concentrated at first on the nipples themselves, before slowly extending to caress her areolas. Her neck started to flush as her desire began to rise.

Bringing her forefingers in, she pinched them, gently at first, but increasing in pressure as she toyed with herself. She bit her lip and let out a low mewl. It was barely audible, but enough to be heard by the microphones built into the cameras.

She continued to play with her left breast, as her right hand crept ever so slowly down her body. It stopped at her closely cropped pubic hair, tracing first around the edge of the heart-shaped design, died a brilliant shade of red; a surprise that Ann found enlightening. She'd actually suggested that very style her last time she visited. It was obvious Betsy took her advice and made an appointment with Tina.

Betsy pulled at the fine red hair, stretching it tight before letting it go. She did that several times, increasing the strength of the tug each time, eliciting another moan.

It took a bit, but her legs began to open, albeit at what seemed to be a glacial pace. Long before they'd parted enough to see anything, she'd slipped her fingers between them, her middle one finding her slit. She brought her wet finger to her mouth to taste herself, and Ann smiled appreciatively.

Shifting her left leg, she rotated her hips at the same time. She held her right leg in place on the mattress, her left leg landing gracefully in a mirrored position. Suddenly she was splayed open, her glistening pussy in total view to both lenses. Ann had to keep from making any sound, but the voice in her head was screaming.

"Damn. I forgot she's shaved bare," she sighed.

Betsy dipped first one, then two fingers inside her heavenly cunt, two knuckles deep. She stroked them in and out a few times before bringing them to her mouth again.

She repeated that several times, a couple of times dragging her fingertips along her taut abdomen, leaving behind a wet trail. It was a sexy device, it's use designed to create a lasting impression for the camera.

When she added a third finger, feeding herself like she'd discovered a rare delicacy between her thighs, Ann felt herself release, a small tremor of an orgasm shaking her. Suddenly she feared the camera would show her excitement, and she had to steady herself.

Eventually those fingers stayed inside, and Betsy's ministrations increased. She was fucking herself, slowly building speed. The manipulation of her breasts became much more intense. She was pinching hard, pulling and twisting on each, her left hand going back and forth between them.

Her first orgasm was announced with a long, low wail. It was deep in her chest, sounding almost pained. The wet, squishy sounds of her digits digging into her pussy filled the room. She suddenly included her pinky, cupping her hand at an awkward angle, which made her catch her breath, her chest jutting upward.

Her left hand flew to her clit, rubbing it furiously as hard as she could. The sounds got louder, the wetness from her pussy beginning to splatter onto the inside of her thighs. The rise to explosion came quickly. Her ass lifted off the bed, her back arching as her shoulders pressed into the fitted sheet.

"AAAWWWWGGAAAWWWDDD!" she shrieked, her body shuddering as she came.

Opening her eyes for the first time, she stared at the ceiling as she wiped her soaked hand on the fine fur of her mound, matting it to her skin. Her other hand fell to her left, finding the plugged in magic wand vibrator available to her liking.

Again she wasted no time. She lifted her legs, pressing her heels into the mattress as she moved them wider. Ann had been manipulating the zoom of the stationary camera throughout, but she moved in for an extreme close up. Betsy wedged the big head of the wand in place, using it to part her labia. Ann wondered for a brief moment of she intended to fuck it. Jamming it against her clit, she turned it on to the highest position and held on for dear life.

Her moans were immediate, all but drowning out the noise of the vibrator at first. Ann glanced at the television, watching Betsy's pussy move violently around the sexy toy. Her juices were already seeping around it as she began to ascend the steep mountain that was her approaching climax. There were several good ones along the way, but she kept climbing higher and higher.

The final crescendo was a masterpiece. Betsy yanked her knees back toward the head of the bed, her hips rolling down as she pressed the vibrator deeper into her. She began panting, a flash sweat covering her skin. Then her eyes rolled back white, and it happened.

"AAHHH AAHHHHH AHHHHHHH AAUUUUNNNNNNNAAAAHHH!"

Her body shook hard, and her legs snapped shut around the wand. She rolled onto her side, drawing her knees up, exposing her convulsing pussy from a different angle.

"OOOHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" she bellowed.

Turning it off, she threw it to the side as she rolled onto her back again. She opened her legs, knowing she was on full display. It took a while for her breathing to slow. Ann kept the tape rolling, unsure if she was done.

She wasn't.

Rolling again, she got on her knees, her tits hanging below her. Her head was on the mattress, cocked to the side. She was looking back between her thighs, focusing on the camera, looking directly into it. Her hand suddenly appeared, rubbing her clit in a circle, increasing the pressure as she went. Her fingers were flying, the gushing sounds returning with it. With her having cum so intensely just moments before, it wasn't going to take long.

"UUUNNNNNNGGGAAAAAAA!"

Her eyes snapped shut, her loins unleashing another powerful climax. Soon after she collapsed forward, her ass still high in the air showing off her pulsing pussy, her tight asshole puckering with her heartbeat.

Cum dripped profusely from her labia, landing on the sheet. It was in that moment that Ann focused her attentions more clearly. She'd been so busy making sure she operated the cameras perfectly she'd missed the most erotic detail of the entire episode. Zooming in with the lens further, she looked at the image on the television, Betsy's gold pussy ring reflecting in the light.

"Holy shit. How the fuck did I miss that!," she said to herself in disbelief.