Ann: The Married Years Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also clearly remembered Brenda saying that she had been in several threesomes while in college, and at least one foursome... all with men, but she and Eddie had never had a threesome of any kind. Seeing him on the couch in his pirate's outfit, his wife by his side in an equally daring wench costume like hers, it looked like Eddie was about to have that erotic dream come true. He just had to pay first.

He actually had Brenda do it, and she handed Ann eight fresh fifty dollar bills. With that they departed to the bedroom. Eddie couldn't wait, diving between Ann's legs while she was still dressed. Brenda sat on her face, grinding her pussy over her friends eager mouth. But they remained in character, calling her Rachel while pushing the pirate theme.

It was some of the roughest sex Ann had had away from Neil. Eddie was driven, manhandling the women like a pirate might. Alphonso, dutifully acting in his role of Andre, had sternly warned him to be mindful of how he could treat Rachel. It became evident what was going to happen when he'd had to pay an extra fifty dollars to be able to be more physical with her. He could spank, grab and pinch. He could even slap. But if he left behind a mark of any kind, Eddie would be answering to him.

Eddie didn't slap either of them, but he took full advantage of the other options available. Brenda took the brunt of his mock rage. It was obvious she was not only used to, she loved it.

There were two memorable moments from Ann's perspective. One was when Eddie forced the two of them to their knees. Removing their scarves, he held their hair in a death grip as he alternated between them, shoving his cock down their throats. The other was when he was ravaging Brenda's ass. She was a self-professed anal slut, but he was making her prove it. He relentlessly pounded her while Ann held her head between her legs, making her eat her cunt. And by held, she was using a handful of her hair, in addition to wedging her in place with the back of her calf in a powerful headlock. Every minute she'd allow her the opportunity to breathe, but Brenda didn't always come up for air. She was too busy making Ann cum.

She actually had to take an express shower when they left, her outfit clinging to her as she never took it off during the hour. Well, other than the corset. She'd removed it to lift the bottom of her blouse so Eddie could grab and abuse her tits.

That led to a scramble to dry off, get her makeup and hair done, and get dressed. She was thankful the chosen outfit wasn't nearly as elaborate. It was a simple red negligee with a matching thong. She was also asked to be barefoot. She looked pretty, her makeup not over the top at all. It seemed tame after what she'd been doing, but it all made since when she greeted her guests.

Ann had to bury her excitement. Never in a million guesses would she have expected to see Thelma Graham sitting nervously on the couch. Actually, she could have guessed the nervous part. It was that Neil's longtime work partner was there with her boyfriend.

Vaughn Bishop was a contractor. He was rugged and handsome. He was big, a little on the beefy side. He was also best described as a southern gentleman. It took Thelma several dates just to get him to hold her hand. Things had obviously progressed over time, in large part with Neil and Ann's loving support.

Neil constantly counseled Thelma, telling her she never gave herself credit. She too was a plus size, but that was because she was tall, and wonderfully thick. She was a woman with curves in all the right places. With Ann's help, he got her to reevaluate her daily wardrobe, using her experience at the store she worked at in California. That was before Ann ever met her. It was done over the phone, using a store catalog. In the years since, Thelma went shopping with Ann at least once a year, valuing her fashion sense as much as her friendship.

More recently Thelma visited Ann at the lingerie store, wanting to find things to surprise Vaughn on the vacation they were going to take together. That was a big step in their relationship. Ann took things one step further, inviting her to one of her oral sex seminars, thinking that would be a surprise Vaughn would really appreciate.

Now it was Neil pushing the envelope once more. Thelma was nervous, but she was there. Vaughn was red, his face and neck flushed. Ann was just unsure if he was embarrassed, nervous, or excited. He was a tough read.

Thelma made him pay, saying it was a man's job. He nodded and called her pumpkin. It was adorable. Ann led them inside the bedroom, and helped her onto the mattress before joining her. They made love, taking turns. Ann took control, knowing she needed to. She ate out Thelma, who was very responsive. She had her bubbling early, and made her cum several times. Then they reversed roles.

Thelma had proved to be a good student, just like she had in the class. Ann came twice, the second one so powerful she shook for over a minute as Thelma wouldn't let up. She giggled as she watched Ann panting, trying to recover.

All the while Vaughn had been in the darkened corner, watching. But seeing Thelma on all fours, her knees at the foot of the bed, it all became too much for him. She was gyrating her ass, enticing him with her dripping hole. He leapt out from the shadows and buried his cock into her with a hard, angry thrust. She growled in response, barking at him to fuck her hard.

Ann sat on off to the side on the mattress, watching much like he had. She slowly played with her pussy, her heart soaring as she thought of her husband's love of the woman that he joked was his work wife. They had a special relationship; one of trust and respect. And it just got stronger with what Neil had done by asking her if she might want to be a part of her special weekend. It spoke volumes that Vaughn had been included in the invite.

Yet Vaughn obviously only had desires for his girl. Whether it was his conservative upbringing or old fashioned values, he had yet to touch Ann. And he likely wasn't going to. Ann respected that. But she also didn't just want to sit idly on the sidelines like he had.

She turned around and got on her back, worming her way underneath Thelma, who panicked.

"I'll crush you, Rachel!"

"Stop it. I'm fine. The only problem I'm having is getting past these mammoth tits," she giggled.

Ann did have to part them to crawl in between, but once she was in position she lifted her head and started sucking on Thelma's clit. Thelma answered that move by grabbing Ann's legs and spreading them wider, forcing her tongue deep into that wonderful bare pussy again.

When Vaughn came with a growl some fifteen minutes later, Ann took a chance. She reached up and grabbed his balls when he pulled out, his cock plopping onto her face. Repositioning, she took his thickness past her lips and sucked hard, getting the rest of his load. Letting go, she went after the first part, digging it out of Thelma, making her cum again in the process. When she shared it with her after getting it all, the two kissing passionately, Vaughn's voice cracked.

"My God... I... I've never seen anything like that."

Thelma politely admonished him. "I keep telling you we should watch porn together. If you would have I wouldn't have resorted to this."

"We... we could watch porn if you want to pumpkin."

"Oh, we're going to watch porn, Bubba. But don't think for a second this jeannie is going back in the bottle. Not after tonight."

"What's that mean?"

"It means I know you had fun tonight. You would have had even more fun if you would have taken advantage of Rachel like I did."

"Aw, c'mon Thel. You know it's hard for me."

"If it was hard, she's certainly the woman that would have taken care of it for you. Hell, you're still hard now because she sucked you and ate me after you got done making a mess out of my pussy."

"Don't be this way pumpkin."

"Vaughn, every time I try to get you to be open to try new things, you fight me. But every time you finally cave and try it, you've loved it. Every time. I'm done badgering you. I lived in a shell most of my life. I'm not doing that anymore."

"So what are you saying?"

"I want you to trust me."

"You know I do."

"About sex, Vaughn. I want you to trust me about sex. I haven't let you down yet. From now on, instead of whining and saying you can't for some silly reason, think about what we just did, and how much fun you had."

Ann watched them kiss, and him promise to be better. Her favorite part was when she said, "Let's get going. But you're leaving that fat cock out. I'm sucking it in the elevator. I wanna see if I can make you cum before we get to the main floor."

"Ah... okay. Whatever you want pumpkin."

Ann made short work of her last appointment before her dinner arrived. Actually, it was an hour like every client she'd seen so far that night, and she spent forty-five minutes with him after getting ready.

He was a stranger by the name of Robert. He said he was in sales, and he was passing through on a business trip. It became evident to her that he was a hotel guest, especially when he put his room key on the nightstand. It gave her a bigger thrill knowing she was about to blow someone that really was viewing her as a prostitute. And when he handed her two hundred dollars, she became one again.

Ann gave him a blowjob for the ages. It was wet and slobbery, her saliva flowing over her lips, running down her chin. A trail landing between her full breasts as she stroked his shaft. She made him cum halfway through their time together, swallowed his load. Only then did she deep throat him, taking his cock all the way down, keeping him hard. She fucked his cock with her face until he came a second time, which she let explode all over her beautiful face. She hadn't spoken to him once she'd dropped to her knees. He was speechless when she'd finished.

She'd noticed his wedding ring, and it made her wonder if he regretted his decision. She decided to forgive herself for her part of his infidelity. After all, she hadn't enticed him. He showed up at her door, money in hand. It was hard to blame herself based on that.

Marty showed up with dinner shortly after Robert left. They likely passed each other in the hallway. She greeted him at the door the same as she was when Robert left. Naked, her body covered with saliva; her face covered in cum. She smiled when he entered, and she thanked him when he left, taking the time to cup his crotch.

"I'll give you your tip tomorrow night. Marty. But I'll make myself more presentable for you."

"Uh, you don't have to put on clothes on my behalf," he grinned.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm going to be naked for you. I just meant I'll make sure my face is clean so you can give me a facial!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann loved it. Of all the things Neil had Camilla make for her to wear as Rachel during her weekend, it was her favorite, and she hadn't even put it on yet.

She'd been excited when Alphonso told her that her first appointment after dinner was going to be another couple, and that it was for two hours. She liked the idea of trying to service as many people as she could during her shift, as she was thinking of it. Yet there were times when she felt shortchanged, wishing she had more time. It was the difference between looking at what she was doing as a job, where throughput was key, and wanting to have fun on a personal level. She wanted the best of both worlds.

She'd just finished her second joint of the night, the strong buzz she'd been working under the first part of her shift returning quickly. Reveling in the effects, she started getting dressed.

She put on a short white pleated skirt, and a pair of frilly white socks. There were a brand new pair of yellow Chuck Taylors on her feet. Usually she preferred Keds, but the color selection was more limited. Chucks were available in practically all the colors of the rainbow, and that appealed to her from a fashion sense. Especially when she looked at the yellow hooded sweatshirt she was holding in front of her in the mirror.

It was another one of her ideas for the store. She'd suggested to her boss Mary Ann that they should offer store merchandise... clothing items with the Henrietta's House logo and slogan. Ann was thinking of things like t-shirts and hats. Easy items ordered through a promotional company. Camilla took that concept and expanded it as only she could. The store was known for custom made items, and that was how she felt they should be.

The store had been flourishing the past year, in no small part because of Ann's knowledge of the fashion industry and her active sexual imagination. Mary Ann tapped into that energy and began engaging that side of her brain as well. The two of them seemed to feed off each other. And Camilla fed off them. Unfortunately, she and the other seamstress couldn't keep up with creating the actual products.

It pained Camilla, because she loved making those individual, one-of-a-kind items, yet the demand for more mass produced clothing had become evident. She was spending so much time making repetitive things that it stifled her creativity. Talking things over with Mary Ann, the two co-owners agreed that it was time to expand the seamstress department. They hired one more full-time girl that would work in the store, and they hired five part-time people that would work from home, but were considered part of the team. They would be eligible for benefits, profit sharing and the store discount. They simply had to work in sales in the store one day a week. Mary Ann insisted on that, wanting them to feel the essence of the place and why it was special.

The new staff additions meant Camilla could go back to doing what she loved. She'd still make the unique one-off items. Plus, she'd design the special line of clothing and lingerie, making the prototype and then turning the production of them over to her girls.

Ann was holding one of them, although she was certain that Camilla had made it personally. She was positive she'd made everything Neil picked up at the store.

The hooded sweatshirt zippered up, and had the logo on the front left breast. It was a distinctive double H, the two letters connected, using an elegant script. Over top of the logo was Henrietta's House; under it was Est. 1915. And on the back was their slogan, which Ann had coined: Every day is Humpday at Henrietta's.

Slipping it on, she pulled up the zipper part way, leaving the the top of her impressive cleavage exposed. Then she pulled her hair back into a ponytail, her look complete.

Giving no thought to who might be waiting, she walked confidently out of the bedroom. She'd done it over a dozen times, and yet her stomach still had butterflies.

"What do I have in store for me next?" she wondered.

Her eyes flashed as she saw Terrence and Janie Forbes waiting for her. They were dressed exactly the same as they had been the day she'd met them. That was on the side of a huge cliff overlooking the the Shenandoah River as it joined the Potomac.

The Forbes' had gone there for a naughty picnic; part of a month long fantasy they were living out based on a series of X-rated novels. Janie was in the midst of giving him a blowjob when they were interrupted by the Thomas family, who were out on a naughty day out of their own. Ann had rediscovered her love of exhibitionism, playing in public and in front of the camera for the first time in ages. And she and Neil were finding ways to do it all while parenting an active youngster. What played out afterward with her and Janie was memorable.

Terrence was interested in creating a new memory. He wanted them to relive that day, with a change in script. Ann would arrive on the mountaintop alone, and it would be Terrence that had the camera. In fact, he had a camera.

"These are the Forbes, babygirl. Terrance and Janie. They have a special request," Alphonso said, his voice deep and direct.

"I'm sure they do, 'Dre," she said melodically with a wicked smile. "What is it?"

"Besides what's on the menu we spoke about, they want to take pictures."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I told them I'd have to talk to you."

"Did you set a price?"

"No. This is different... this isn't sex. That always stays in the room. This would be your personal life walking out the door with them. I'm not comfortable making you do it, and I'd be less comfortable setting a price if I did. Like I said, it's your life."

Ann looked at them, sizing them up like she didn't know them. Terrence and Janie felt that distance. It was uncanny how good of an actress she was.

"Where would you get them developed? Do you do that yourself?"

Terrence replied, "No. We have a company we use in San Francisco. The owner will handle them personally. She's very discreet."

She smiled inside. She'd given them Rose's name and information when she'd personally delivered the photos Neil had taken that day, going to meet Janie at her home in Maryland. She could tell they had used their friend themselves since then.

Contemplating how to move forward was tricky. There was no doubt she was going to let them take pictures. It turned her on just thinking about it. The trick was coming up with a price. It needed to be high enough that it justified the risk she'd be exposing herself to regarding her life away from her job, but low enough that Terrence and Janie didn't balk. She wanted to be able to set it and be firm. It was important for her character not to be taken advantage of.

"How much does it cost to have them developed?"

"It's twenty dollars for a role of thirty-six, plus postage both ways."

Ann knew the cost. She knew it very well. She sent Rose a shipment of film every month, most of them of Owen. But that had changed. That day on the cliff had ignited the fire inside her again. She and Neil had been taking more and more naughty pictures. Rose charged twenty dollars per role of thirty-six, which was up from the fifteen it had been when they'd first met her. But if you sent in four roles you still got the fifth for free, and the return postage was included in the price. She'd get one hundred eighty prints for $80, plus the cost ship it to San Francisco.

Terrence had quoted the cost without the discount. She needed to factor that part in as well.

"I'll do it. Three hundred dollars. Plus fifty to cover sending the film to get it developed."

"What?" Janie said, her nose crinkling.

"Three hundred for the privilege of photographing me. Fifty for me to send it, and then send them to you when I get them back."

"You're going to send it?

"I control the film. I get the negatives. You get the pictures. Give 'Dre your contact information, the info on where I'm sending it, and the film canister when you leave. I'll send it out on Wednesday morning. As soon as I get them back, I'll forward them to you the same day. Oh, and 'Dre has to watch you remove the film from the camera. I'm not risking some kind of switch."

"I'm not sure," Terrence said, either playing along or balking at the price.

"Three hundred, plus the fifty. I send it in. I keep the negatives. That's the only way I'll do it."

Janie leaned over and whispered into her husband's ear, her hand rubbing a very erect cock in her pants. He listened, then looked into her beautiful eyes. She bit her bottom lip, nodding slowly.

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, her voice hopeful.

Standing, he pulled out his wallet, removing a huge stack of bills... all hundreds. He started to pay Alphonso, but he pointed to Ann. "She's the one working."

"Yes, of course," he nodded. Moving to Ann, he counted off eleven, placing them in her delicate hand.

She turned to Alphonso, a stoic glare in her eyes. "The extra money is mine, 'Dre. I negotiated it. I get it all."

1...345678