Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The statement about Mike wanting to watch us took me totally by surprise. I had been so taken with her it hadn't occurred to me that he knew what she was doing. It took me a minute to absorb what she had asked. I had never been in this kind of situation, hell I hadn't even considered such a situation possible. As I thought about it I realized that if Mike wanted to watch, it probably meant I'd get to have Anna more then once.

She wiggled her hips, rubbing her warm crotch against the lump of my cock as she whispered, "It wouldn't be all that bad to have him watch. And I really want to have your hard cock inside me."

She leaned down and put her lips to my ear as she whispered, "Please? I want you to fuck me so badly...daddy."

That sealed it, I knew I would do whatever it took to have this sweet, sexy young woman.

"As far as Mike watching us, I wouldn't care if you wanted me to fuck you in the middle of Dodger Stadium during the play offs I'd do it!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, leaned down and kissed me slowly.

When she pulled back she said, "Ok. He's waiting for me to call to see how this went. I'll go call him and then we can go upstairs to the bedroom, Ok?"

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea." I replied and when I saw the question in her eyes I added, "I'm not sure I can wait long enough for you to call or long enough to take you upstairs."

A huge sexy smile filled Anna's face as she replied, "Ok, then I guess I'll have to call him from right here."

As she started to slide off my lap I grabbed her hips and held her on my lap as I said, "Do you have to move?"

She grinned as she settled back, then I felt her rotate her hips grinding her warm, damp crotch against the lump of my cock. She stretched over, picked up her phone from the end table and called. As she sat waiting for Mike to answer her call I let my hands slid up and cup her full, ripe breasts.

"Hi honey. Yes, we talked and yes he doesn't mind if you watch." She paused as she listened then said, "Ok. I'll ask him."

Anna looked down at me and asked," Mike wants to know if you would like to come to dinner again tomorrow night. He will be here for that."

"Sure, as long as you are the dessert," I replied as I rolled her erect nipples between my fingers.

"He...aw...he said yes...as long as...aw...I'm the dessert." She replied into the phone somewhat distracted by my fingers on her nipples.

She listened for a moment, her eyes fluttering closed as I played with her nipples, then she said, "Aw...yes...oh...aw...ok...yes...he's...fondling my breasts...yes...I'm sitting on his lap. No, not...yet. Huh...yes...I think...soon."

I dropped one hand to her thigh and slowly pushed it up her soft, smooth leg. When my thumb touched her crotch I discovered she didn't have on panties and the lips of her pussy were smooth and bare. I pushed my thumb into her slit and felt the hard nub of her clit. She groaned as I put pressure on it and began to slowly rub it. She stopped talking for a moment and I could see her lower lip caught between her teeth as a soft whimper spilled from her.

"Oh...yes...aw...he...aw...he just touched my...yes my pussy. Hu? Yes, it won't take me long...oh god! He...just started rubbing my clit...I think...he's ready...ok...I'll call when I'm done. Yes, I'll tell you every detail when you get home. Ok. Bye."

She dropped the phone on the end table, grabbed my neck and hugged it tightly as I felt her body tremble.

"Frank?" She whispered, "I've...never done it with anyone but Mike. But I've wanted to for such a long time. Can we go to the bedroom now? Please? I need to feel you in me."

I understood what she needed, I needed the same thing, my cock buried deep inside her tight, wet tunnel. I also knew I couldn't wait until we got to the bedroom. I reached down and unbuttoned, then unzipped my jeans.

I pulled my hard rod out and rubbed the head up and down her slit as I said, "Why don't you let daddy give you a present right here, right now?"

"Oh...oh...oh god!" She groaned as she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck.

I put the head of my cock against her entrance and pushed up just enough to get the tip set inside the folds of her wet slit. I cupped the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine. As I slid my tongue between her lips I pushed upward sliding my cock into her warm wet depths. A moment later she moaned into my mouth as I settled full length into her warm tunnel. She began to move her hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her wet, warm pussy. I wanted to make this as good as I could for her so I decided to play to her fantasy.

"Does my little girl like daddy's big cock inside her? Does baby like daddy fucking her?"

"Oh yes daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard and long. Make me cum. Make your little girl cum on your cock."

I knew I wasn't going to last long this first time. In fact I could feel my climax rising as I said, "Daddy loves to feel his little girls pussy on his cock. Daddy is close to cumming. Do you want daddy to cum inside you baby? Fill you up with his cream?"

"Oh...oh...oh yes daddy...oh...YES!" She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as she screamed the last word. A moment later I felt her pussy pulsing as she came.

The feel of her pussy milking my cock was to much for me. I groaned as the first blast of my cum spilled into her womb. As my cock throbbed a second time Anna tightened her grip on my neck and her body began to tremble.

As the third squirt entered her pussy and bathed her cervix she let out a strangled half scream cry of, "Oh...My god...Daddy...I'm...cummmmmming...again!"

Moments later she slumped against my chest. She lay trembling against my chest whimpering lightly.

I stroked her hair and asked softly, "You ok baby?"

"Oh god...I've never, ever had a climax like that." She whispered.

"I hope you don't think we're done?" I asked, "I still want to taste you and daddy wants more of his little girls pussy."

Anna slowly sat up and looked me in the eye as she whispered, "Your little girl will fuck you any time you want, any way you want. You make me cum so hard daddy."

I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off. I tossed it to the floor and got my first good look at her tits. They were fabulous. I slowly took one nipple into my mouth, sucking it, rolling it with my tongue. Anna moaned and I felt her hips begin to move as she began to fuck herself on my cock again. I pulled my mouth away from her nipple and kissed my way up her arm, over her shoulder until my lips were against her ear.

"Is baby going to be a good girl and cum for daddy again?" I whispered.

"Oh yes daddy...yes. I'll be a really good girl for you." She moaned as she rotated her pussy on my cock.

"Maybe...it's time daddy tasted his little girls yummy pussy." I said kissing my way down to her nipple.

"Oh yes...eat me daddy...lick my pussy. Make me cum again...oh...please!"

As I said Anna is small in stature. I picked her up off my cock, accompanied by a protesting groan from her and put her next to me on the couch. I pushed her back until she was supine, then took her legs in my hands and spread them wide, exposing her bare glistening pussy. I leaned down and slowly ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of her wet cum dripping slit.

I felt her body tremble as she moaned, "Oh god daddy! Eat me! Eat your little girls pussy!"

I cupped her ass with one hand, sliding my thumb into her slick hole. At the same time I put my other hand on her mound and pressed down firmly as I used my thumb and forefinger to spread her slick, warm, smooth pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm... baby's pussy smells so good. Daddy is going to lick it until baby cums for him again."

From the corner of my eye, I could see her fingers digging into the material of the couch as she arched her back and let out a long guttural moan. I wanted her to cum hard so as I thumb fucked her pussy and sucked on her clit I slipped the tip of my middle finger into her tight rectum.

That must have sent her over the edge. Her body started to tremble, then she let out a strangled scream as her pussy pulsed and she drenched my face with her nectar. I was again hard so I moved up put my cock against her pussy, shoved her legs up until her knees were pinned to her chest, then slammed balls deep into her. I fucked her hard, slamming into her over and over, my balls bouncing against her ass with each stroke. As I got close to cumming I began to talk to her.

"Daddy's going to cum in your pussy again. Does baby want daddy's cum. Does baby want daddy to fill her pussy with his seed? Oh fuck your pussy feels so good baby. I love fucking my little girls pussy."

Anne responded with moans and a chant of, "Fuck me daddy...fuck me daddy...fuck me daddy...fuck me daddy..."

When my cock exploded, throbbing, squirting rope after rope into her pussy it felt like I'd cum forever. All to soon thought I was done. I laid on top of her panting, spent, my cock still inside her. Anne lay under me moaning lightly. Finally, I pulled out and sat up. Anne lay there, her eyes closed still moaning lightly.

"Ok?" I asked.

Anne didn't respond for a moment, then her eyes opened, a smile filled her face and she said, "That was better than I ever imagined it."

"So I take it you want me to come to dinner tomorrow night?" I asked with a grin.

"You'd better!" She replied adamantly.

I sat staring at Anna, taking in the lines of her fantastic body. I began to run my hand lightly over her stomach, down over her mound, along her thighs and back to her stomach.

After a few minutes Anna said in a whisper, "If you don't stop, I'll want more right now."

I grinned and replied, "I would love to, but I need to save some energy for tomorrow."

We got up and I got dressed. Anne pulled on a robe and accompanied me to the door. I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you." She breathed, "That was fantastic."

"More tomorrow?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Yes please...Daddy."

I knew I had to leave or I'd start pulling her robe off. I stepped out the door and headed home.

An hour later as I drifted off to sleep, the last thing echoing through my mind was Anna's whispered, 'Yes please...Daddy.'

12