Anna and Ellie are Drunk and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack forced his cock back through the fake breasts. He felt a tightening in his balls. He was close to cumming. As his cock head emerged through the fake breast channel, he saw Ellie move her pussy down nearer to the head of his cock. She stopped just as the tip was about to brush against her sopping wet pussy lips. "OHHH GOOOODDD! I..I...I'm so close," Ellie moaned.

Jack withdrew his cock down the channel of the breasts again and then earnestly pushed it back up. The head of his cock came out of the breasts and Ellie pushed her pussy further down. This time his cock brushed against her pussy lips.

He groaned aloud.

"Nnnnnngg," Ellie moaned, "again, Jack, do it again...please."

Jack pulled his cock back. He knew he was very close and wondered how much longer he would last.

Jack thrust forward again and his cock pulsed and it slid up the channel created by the fake breasts. As his cock emerged from the breasts, it came to halt at the opening of Ellie's pussy. His cock parted her lips and no further. Jack pushed one more time. Just for an extra inch or two but it had stopped.

Ellie ground her lips into her hand and the circling meant that the tip of Jack's cock was getting attention too. Jack could feel he heat from her pussy on his cock. The warmth from her pussy covered the tip of his cock head.

Anna was fucking herself faster now. Her fingers were on her clit and she was sliding the dildo in and out relentlessly. Her hips were grinding down into the fucking and her hand was building up speed. "Nnnnnng...I'm going to cum...over this...ohhhh god yeah....over this cock."

"Mmmmmm....please Jack....one more time....nnnnnnggg...I want to feel it Jack....OHHHH," Ellie begged.

Jack moved his hips backwards and withdrew the tip from the fake breasts. He thrust forward again and felt the breasts grip the skin of his cock, bringing him so much pleasure. His cock, pulsing and wet, forced its way through and into the pussy lips of Ellie. She was really speeding up now. The head of his cock parted her pussy lips once more, he could feel the tight entrance to her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, don't stop, don't stop," Ellie said breathlessly .

Jack quickly withdrew and instantly moved in for another stroke between the fake breasts. His cock slid through the breasts and, once again, parted he pussy lips. As the tip of his cock pushed against Ellie's wet pussy, he started to cum.

It spurted over Ellie's pussy lips, over the fingers she was using to rub her clit. It started to dribble into her pussy and down onto her arsehole.

Ellie closed her eyes as she felt the cum over her hands and pussy. "NNNNNNGGGGG...I'm cumming, I'm cumming. OHHHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGGOD!" She screamed aloud, bucking her hips up and down furiously. She was writhing around and cumming hard.

Jack's cum went up onto her stomach and started to dribble down onto her pussy hair, making it look even wetter.

Jack looked down and saw Anna thrust the cock inside one more time and she screamed, "OOOOOOHHHHH, I'm cumming too, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

The sight of Jack cumming over Ellie's pussy pushed Anna over the edge. Her hips met her last stroke of the fake cock and she held it deep inside whilst she came. She came hard. Jack watched both of these women cum and the looked down at his cock between the fake breasts pushed up against Ellie's wet pussy. He thrust it one more time to milk the last of his cum. Ellie looked him in the eyes as she felt the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

Ellie smiled and said, "still not fucked that tight pussy yet, have you Jack?"

Jack shook his head but he knew he had, again, the most intense orgasm.

Ellie looked at Jack with a hunger in her eyes. She wanted to be fucked by this man. She was so close tonight. Jack wanted to feel his cock inside her tight, warm pussy too. The silence between them seemed to say everything.

"I need to see more of this," Anna whispered, "I was so close to squirting tonight, it was so sexy."

Jack looked at Ellie and smiled. They both agreed without saying a word.

12