Anna & Josh - Stormy Night

Story Info
Two ex-spouses share a hot night in a remote hotel.
6.7k words
4.75
4.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Annalise said to herself. As she drove down the highway, almost on cue with the thoughts in her head, the "Check Engine" light on her dashboard flickered on, and her old car gave a jolt. "I knew I shouldn't have taken this drive tonight. Not on a night like this." What had gotten into her, taking a 250 mile trip on a weekend where a severe ice storm was predicted. She knew what: It was to see her so-called lover, Stephen. And true to form, he had chickened out at the last minute. She felt herself a complete fool, driven partially by lust, and partially by the belief that he actually had feelings for her. She was wrong about that, just as much as being wrong about the reliability of her car.

Not wanting to risk going too far, she took the next exit, which was one of the few rest stops between there and home. She decided she would at least use the bathroom and relax a bit before trekking on. "All this way, and for nothing." She cursed herself again as she wiped herself. Her pussy was sensitive even to an act of simple personal hygiene. Tonight was supposed to have been a torrid, winter sexfest that would easily have quenched the pent-up carnal thirst that she had edged herself to crave. Part of her wanted to just quickly get herself off in this godforsaken highway rest stop bathroom, but she thought better of it. Perhaps it was just her punishment to have to wait till she finally got home.

However, that too would just have to wait. As she made it back to her car, the sleet was beginning to fall, and the forecast predicted that it would only worsen.

"No, no, no! This can't be happening!" As she turned the key, the ignition just clicked-clicked-clicked and then nothing. Not being much of a car person, Annalise didn't know what the problem was, but knew it couldn't be good. She sighed and pulled her coat more tightly around her. It was so cold that even after a few short minutes, the temperature inside was dropping rapidly. What was she going to do now?

She dialed roadside assistance but was informed that due to the bad weather and since she was not impeding traffic, that it would be a three hour wait. Calling Stephen wasn't an option. If he couldn't be bothered to plunder her vagina, he certainly wouldn't be bothered to drive over an hour to come to her rescue. At that moment, she remembered the words that Josh had said to her over 5 years earlier. How could she forget that day? It was the day her ex-husband, while getting the last of his things from the house they had bought together, said, "No hard feelings, OK? We had a great run together, but maybe it's better off this way. But if you ever need anything, I mean anything, please call me." She simply hugged him at the nice gesture, which she had long since disregarded as meaningless pleasantry. She never intended to cash in that favor, but tonight might be the night. Even though their differences had been so great that their marriage had cratered, Josh never reneged on a promise. Well, most of the time he didn't.

Pride initially was going to forbid her from tapping on the contact in her phone that read "Josh - In Case of Emergency." But then again what's the use in pride if she would be an icicle by daybreak if she just sat there. The last car at the rest stop pulled away, obviously driven by someone smarter and better prepared for inclement weather. So with a deep sigh, she tapped "dial" and hoped he would answer.

**************

Joshua Mason was looking out the window, listening to the small pellets of freezing rain when he heard his phone buzz. Picking it up, it read, "Anna" on it. He smiled wistfully at the picture of her smiling with her long dark hair framing her face. He'd never bothered to change it. He figured if he ever was in a relationship again that he would, but that day had not come. He quickly answered though. Although they had only talked to each other briefly over the past few years, he knew that she wouldn't be calling him just to ask "How's the weather." The storm was predicted to be so bad that it had dominated the news for the last week. He knew something must be wrong.

"Hey you," he said. "What's up, is everything OK." There was brief silence. "Anna? Are you there?"

Anna took a deep breath. "Yes I'm here. No, no, it's not that bad."

"Good," he replied. "I was a bit worried. The weather is trash, and only getting worse. I was afraid you were stuck somewhere."

"How the hell does he DO that," Anna whispered to herself. "I swear he's a fucking telepath."

"Well funny you say that. I am kind of stuck. In the middle of nowhere. And I have car trouble. Exit 268. I'm at the rest stop."

"Exit 268, what in the world were you.." Josh caught himself. She was no longer his wife, and was entitled to ask too many questions. "Ehh, nevermind. What can I do?"

Anna proceeded to explain what was happening with her car.

"Damn Anna, this is terrible timing. Sky is bad and getting worse. Are you bundled up?"

"Yes. Don't you have some old friends around this neck of the woods? Maybe someone close?"

"Nonsense," Josh replied. "Let me get dressed, and I'll be on my way. I can probably beat the storm and be there in about an hour and some change."

"You would really do that?"

"Pish. Don't you remember when I said that if you needed anything that you only need to ask?" Josh knew that it probably took every ounce of humbleness inside her to even call, so he wasn't going to give her the opportunity to say no. Just because they divorced didn't change the fact that he wouldn't leave her hanging. "And no, I am not giving you a chance to ask. You just stay warm where you are and then I'll come see what needs to be done."

Annalise hung up and slumped back in the driver's seat. It would be at least an hour, perhaps more before he got there, so she had plenty of time to think as to whether it was a good or bad idea, seeing him again. Even the cold could not quiet the swirling thoughts in her head, nor the burning lust in her belly, and she hoped that neither of them got the best of her. As stubborn, argumentative, and sometimes downright impossible Josh's personality could be, she could not forget the way that he consistently played her body like a fine violin. How he always had managed to be the perfect blend of strength and tenderness was beyond her. He could penetrate her mind as skillfully as he penetrated her body, especially when she was horny. That was the trick. He had a way of making her horny, all of the time. She had little reason he wouldn't do it now, even without trying.

Anna, opened her coat and slipped a hand into her pants. Her sex was moist and hot as she parted her lips to expose her swollen clit. At least, she thought, if she could take the edge off, she would at least keep her composure that evening. Closing her eyes, she slipped a finger inside, then two. Her walls were slick, the passage tight. Try as she might to think of someone, anyone, other than Joshua, the image of the thick head of his penis hovering over her, millimeters before touching her lips was pervasive. The way that he let her pussy grip uncontrollably around that wonderful head, making a tight seal before the veiny shaft slid into the hilt. She both moaned and frowned as the vision of his powerful frame hovered over her. That arrogant smirk that he would sometimes have on his face, knowing that he could make her climax within seconds when he wanted to, or he could last for hours before unleashing a torrent of hot cum deep inside her. She told herself that he had made her a nymphomaniac. That likely wasn't true, but he didn't make it easy.

"Oh fuck...." she grunted as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. She was so charged up that it had only taken a few forbidden thoughts and expertly delivered pinches of her clit to take her there. As the tingling wave subsided, she put her fingers to her lips, tasting her thick and salty juices. Her car solo act helped a bit. At least she would be able to close her eyes for a moment. She sent Josh a quick text to tell him to call her when he got close, and drifted off into a chilly nap.

**************

The buzz of her phone startled her from her fitful slumber. It was Josh texting her to say he was just a few minutes away. The rain had turned to sleet, and she could barely see through the windshield. If this did not relent, it would most certainly be dangerous ice. She worried about Josh driving in these conditions, and cursed herself for putting him out like this.

Soon enough she saw the bright headlights of his truck pull up next to her. She subconsciously looked in the rearview mirror, and said to herself, "Jesus, woman, it's not a fucking date. Why am I trying to look pretty?" She flipped the hood of her jacket over her head and started to open the door when he walked over. "Hey, fancy meeting you here!" How could he be so damned chipper, she thought. She heard the pellets striking the fabric of his coat. His smile was still bright, although she could see him shiver a bit. His piercing brown eyes had not changed a bit since the last time she saw him. "You stay there, and pop the hood. Maybe it's just the battery. I'll see if I can get it started." He held a portable battery jumper in his gloved hand.

"You're always prepared," she said.

"Hey, you never know when you need to give someone some juice."

Anna just shook her head. "Always one with words," she muttered. Josh popped open the hood, and after a few minutes he called out, "Ok! See if it'll turn over." The engine painfully moaned to life and Anna breathed a sigh of relief. He removed the device and tapped on the passenger window, beckoning her to let him in. Sliding into the passenger seat and shutting the door, he looked at her in awkward silence. They had not been this physically close to each other in years. No greeting, hug or handshake seemed appropriate.

"Oh," he said, clearing his throat. "You look great."

"No I don't," she scoffed. "It's just hypothermia." They shared a tension breaking laugh and he continued, "I suspect that your battery has a bad cell or something else fucked up with it."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if you turn this car off, it probably won't start up again, so you've got one shot to make it home."

"Well that's good right?"

"Yes and no. See, the roads are getting really, really bad. Not too sure about making it all the way back to the city tonight."

Anna shrank in her seat, slamming her hand on the steering wheel. "Great, just fucking great. You mean we're stuck out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"Well not necessarily. Remember, there's a Courtyard Marriott about 20 miles down the road. We can make it there and hopefully they'll have a vacancy."

Anna gulped. This was both a dream and a nightmare. A dream in that she wouldn't freeze to death. A nightmare in that she was unbearingly horny and might end up spending the night with her ex-husband, and arguably the most virile man she had ever known.

"Well," she said haltingly, "There's no plan B?"

"Well it's either that, or some other shit motel I passed on the way. Probably has bed bugs and brown water."

"Yuck. Disgusting. It's just that..."

He preempted her. "Look, I know this is weird. Maybe nuts, but I couldn't stand the thought of you out here all alone, not in this. I'll be on my best behavior. Remember I don't bite."

Anna turned her head, to look out the window, and whispered, "Fuck, that doesn't mean I won't"

"What was that?"

"Oh...nothing. Nothing. Look, I appreciate this so much. Ok. No sense in us both dying out here. It would confuse the shit out of the cops sorting that out, seeing as we still have the same last name and all."

Josh laughed. "Ahh, there's that sense of humor. We'll make the best of it. Tell you what, since you're running now, you follow me. If the weather lets up in the morning, we can sort this out. At least in town, we can get you a new battery."

"Ok." Josh exited the car and went back to his truck. As they headed out onto the highway, Anna said to herself. "I'm such a schoolgirl. This man still gives me butterflies."

*************

They arrived soon enough and parked. Josh was right. When she turned her car off and tried to start it again, it merely gave her one sad click and nothing else. "Shit," she said, looking around her car. She hadn't expected to be gone overnight. All she had was her coat, her purse and thankfully a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that stayed in her back seat.

"No luggage?" he said, opening her door.

"Nope. Wasn't expecting to be gone too long."

"Me neither," he said. "I didn't plan for this one either. I might have some crap in my backpack, but that's about it. Anyways, let's get out of the cold."

"You know," Anna said, "I look like a roadside whore, walking into a hotel with nothing but a purse."

Josh looked at her. "No, you don't. If we had stopped at that seedy motel, maybe. But I got Marriott points here."

She punched him in the arm as they walked into the glorious warmth of the lobby.

"Excuse me," Josh said to the front desk clerk, "Do you have any vacancies? The weather is awful and my wife and I sure don't want to risk driving."

Did he just call me HIS WIFE? Anna didn't know whether to be angry or not.

"You're in luck," the disinterested clerk said. "One room left. Seems no one wants to be out in this. One king bed, Room 205. The elevators are down this hallway on your right." They finished the transaction and started towards the elevator. On the way, Josh noticed that the hotel bar was still open. "Care for a bottle of wine?"

"Damn you know me," she replied. "Better get two. I'll meet you upstairs."

When Josh made it to the room, Anna had kicked off her boots and was staring out of the window, lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about," he asked, opening a bottle and pouring them two glasses.

She took the glass, sat down, and took a very unladylike swallow. The warm liquid warmed her insides almost immediately and she felt a bit more relaxed. "Lots of things, and nothing," she said. "Mostly how the hell did we end up here?"

"Maybe dumb luck," he said, kicking off his shoes and sipping from his glass. "Right place, right time? I know little of how the world conspires, sometimes."

"Yeah," she said. "I'm just glad you don't hate me."

"Hell, I should be saying that. Things weren't exactly...pleasant towards the end."

"I know. But you know what? That was years ago. Neither one of us is the same person as we were then."

"True. But you haven't changed much." And she truly hadn't. Although her hair was longer, and perhaps there was a line or two on her face, they only served to accentuate the gentle curves of her face. Her eyes were still the same bright hazel, although he sensed a bit of loneliness. Her gracious curves, full hips and breasts were still unmasked under her bulky clothes. The curves that his hands and tongue had roamed over so many times in the past. Josh felt a familiar flow of blood in his privates. This woman always turned him on no matter what she did. He had said to himself many times that she must be some mythical Succubus come to life.

"Neither have you," she said, the wine taking effect. "Have you been working out again?"

"Who, me?" he said, looking down at his chest. He had taken off his coat and only had a tight fitting shirt underneath. He had aged fairly well and tried to keep himself in good shape, but he certainly wasn't the gym rat that he had been when they had first met. "That's just gravity and lighting. Shadows. Just shadows."

"You are so goddamned silly, Joshua Mason." It was a Freudian slip on her part, calling him by his full name. She only did that when she was annoyed, genuinely amused, or genuinely aroused. She didn't know at that moment which one it was.

"Anyways," Josh said, sitting down on the bed. "You must be tired after today. Do you want to turn in? I was just going to watch some TV until I get sleepy."

"That sounds like a good idea. Although I would love to take a shower and warm up a bit first."

"Behave yourself, Josh," he thought to himself. Anna, and her body were like a drug to him. The thought of her wet and naked just a few feet away was making his body start to betray him.

As he sat there, flipping through channels on TV, he was trying to quell the thoughts of the past, and of them. The primal way they had sometimes made love. Sometimes on the carpet floor, sometimes leaned over the end of the couch, with her begging for him to fuck her harder. How she had sucked him dry and made him tap out with never breaking eye contact so that she could watch him squirm and convulse as she drained his soul.

Meanwhile, Anna felt the soothing hot water cascade over her breasts and run down her stomach and between her thighs. It was as if every drop of water was a fingertip, taunting her and heightening her senses. Her body had turned itself into a ball of sexual energy. Perhaps it was the wine, but she wasn't fighting the feelings of lust that had been tormenting her all day; She just let it flow aimlessly through her.

When she emerged from the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were hard even though she had not touched them. The cleave of her freshly shaved slit glistened with wetness. She wasn't going to bother with putting her t-shirt or shorts on now. Wrapping a towel around her, she stepped out where Josh was sitting on the edge of the bed. His broad, muscular back and shoulders looked delicious to her.

"The shower is all yours, if you want it." She dropped the towel onto the floor and slid nude underneath the covers.

"Thanks, I think I will." Josh almost dropped the glass when he looked back at her. He knew she was naked. "Temptation, why do you do this to me?" he thought. He was glad that he still had his pants on. At least she might not see how much more erect it was growing by the moment. He got up quickly and went into the bathroom.

The shower had much the same effect on him, with the exception being that he had an extra 8 inches protruding from his midsection. Anna had always insisted that he was 9 inches in length, to which he called bullshit and told her that it wasn't every time. Tonight though, he may as well have been 9 feet. So high was his state of arousal that it was almost painful. He considered masturbating in the shower to perhaps lose this erection, but that had never worked for him before, and it probably would not work now. He just finished his shower, dried himself and stepped into a pair of shorts that had been in his backpack. He still looked silly with this tent that had pitched itself around his loins, but at least he wouldn't be presumptuous.

When he stepped out into the room, Anna had poured herself another glass and was sitting up in the bed, the sheets covering her front, but her back and the top of her butt was still exposed.

A thought went through her head, and she almost jumped when she yelled, "Shit!"

Josh was startled as he stopped and turned to her. "What is it? What's wrong, does this place have bugs or something?"

"No, no, no," she said. "I just remember that silly streak you had."

"What streak?" He genuinely did not remember.

"You know that streak. Remember when you said you had never been in a hotel room and not had sex or jacked off?"

"Oh," he said, "THAT streak." He sat down with another glass for himself. "Well, gosh. That was years ago. I can't believe you remembered that."

"Well I do." Anna felt any inhibitions, nervousness or shame leave her like a small boat being washed out to see. "This may sound crazy, but I don't think I want the streak to end."

"Ummm, I didn't think you would want to listen to me jerk off. That's kind of a married guy not getting any from his wife sort of thing."

12