Anna and Kayla Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda adds herself in as a Mistress.
2.3k words
3.88
6.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves incest, domination, pegging, lesbian love, cunnilingus, cross-dressing. For the ones who read Ch2. Amanda mother to Kayla and Bret gets fully involved in a sexual way.

********************

Days later and alone in her house Amanda decided to go into her own closet. The recent event she was a witness to, turns her on. She is now aware that Anna means more to her than she had ever thought and involving her offspring was not something she had in mind. Now the thought and possibility of playing with Bret in the same way makes her wet adding her sister to it and of course Anna. If Anna knew how many times she masturbated thinking about touching her breasts and kissing her. Further motivation comes when getting the clothing out bringing memories when she used them as a Mistress years ago. She checked all of them they all seem in good condition. Touching the fabric brought back special moments when using them, now deciding to put them on including the lingerie that goes with it. Even though her body is not the same as when she was young it is all in place. Truth, she has hardly changed. It makes her feel young, sexy, dominant and very wet. Amanda had finished painting her lips when Kayla came into the house and called out. She heard her mother answer from the bedroom and headed there.

Kayla just kept her mouth open when she saw her until she was able to get back to her senses and said, "Wow, mom."

"What?" Amanda asked knowing now the effect she wanted on Kayla worked out as thought.

"You look so sexy, beautiful and... and dominant if that is appropriate?" Kayla said and repenting having said the last bit.

"Yes, I know and also know you like having a Mistress. It does turn you on slave, right?" Amanda looked at her not leaving any doubt.

"Mom!" Kayla said trying to escape the obvious knowing she would not.

"No mom. When you see me in these clothes or when I say so I'm Mistress to you." Amanda stated.

"Yes Mistress." Kayla answered.

"Now get undressed." Amanda ordered.

Kayla undressed confused and horny at the same time then kneeling before her Mistress.

Amanda has her leather calf gloves in one hand and with a finger of her other hand she lures her in. That same hand is now touching Kayla's labia. It is wet and going a little deeper with it. Kayla blushes yet feeling the thrills at the same time.

"Now open your mouth and suck." Amanda orders as the wet finger is placed in her mouth.

Kayla sucked in a sensual way which turns the both of them on. Amanda retrieves her finger and puts her gloves on. She then brushed her leathered finger across Kayla's lips.

Kayla sighed and added, "Mistress."

"Shhh." Amanda added still touching her and getting her own lips to touch that same finger. That same finger is slowly lowered until their lips touch. They feel each other, hardly moving. Amanda now moves her lips sensually followed by her tongue meeting Kayla's now into a deep kiss. The kissing and playing goes on for half an hour and they truly enjoy it. They unlock their kissing, Kayla said, "That is so beautiful."

"Come here darling and kneel before your Mistress and start enjoying the first of you're many times serving me." Amanda said guiding her after lowering her panty.

Kayla got to work knowing how to satisfy her Mistress, from soft kissing to maneuvering her tongue in the most expert of ways, making her Mistress moan and soon orgasm all that which is bottled up with a needed release longer than she dares remember.

"Oh yes sweetie well done." Amanda said after having reached the point of no return but in a silent way.

"Now slave I'm going to collar you." and a leather collar with D rings was put round her neck and locked. Leather cuffs were added and leather strips that went from the cuffs to the D rings on her collar and shortened to about a foot and a half, when both arms were set, Kayla complained.

"Mom, Mistress, please do you have to..." Kayla complained in a submissive way.

"I did not give you permission to speak, I will normally, but not today." and a gag went onto Kayla's mouth. Muffling sound only came out of her, so she stopped trying.

Amanda with her gloved hand spanked Kayla's bottom a couple of times.

"Ahmm." came from Kayla's mouth and looks at her new Mistress.

"That is to remind you that I own you and you are to do what I say. Now go to your bedroom and wait until I say so." Amanda said. Kayla went to the bedroom as ordered and at that moment Anna and Bret made their way into the house.

When both saw Amanda in her outfit, they are silent, perplexed and even shocked. Amanda spoke, "Now both of you will carry on being silent until I have dealt with you."

"Hello Amanda." Anna added trying to challenge.

"When I say silence it includes you also, slave." Amanda said looking straight into Anna eyes.

Anna is set aback and stays still and frozen, she never thought Amanda with an attitude to be a Mistress and having to submit to someone else is not in her plans or fantasies. All that changes for Anna, her pussy tells her she likes it at least with Amanda. Am I a switch? She thought to herself, "Mistress." Anna said, Bret looks at her and said to himself, is she not a Mistress now?

"Yes I know you are a Mistress to my offspring, but you are a slave to me, on your knees." Amanda said checking to see if she is right about how it is all going to be from now on.

"Yes Mistress." Anna said she kneels as ordered saying nothing else, lost at that knowledge of being submissive with Amanda, how did she know? - quickly letting go, exited with the situation ahead of her, knowing that she can only be submissive to Amanda and if she ever tried to challenge her again, she would lose. Bret kneels understanding that he has to also. Amanda looks at him, knowing that he is to become another daughter in this gynarchy, "From now on I'm the Mistress and you are my slaves, in your case Anna you are a Mistress to my offspring but always a slave to me." Amanda said waiting an answer.

"Yes Mistress." both said in unison.

"You all showed a very nice performance the other day." Amanda added. They just opened their mouths in astonishment but said nothing, knowing now they had been watched long enough, caught, and now accepting the consequences.

"What is in the shopping bags you both bring with you?" Amanda asked.

"It's lingerie for Bret, which I chose for him." Anna said with a sort of a grin.

"I see you are going to turn him into your slave before he marries you. Ok then Bret, go and get into the outfit for me." Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress." Bret said and gets up blushing not understanding, confused, but nevertheless goes to the bedroom and changes into the female clothing.

"Now that we are alone Anna, I never thought you had this side to you and I like it and I find you attractive so being my slave and Mistress to them is a plus for me, you will learn to worship me. I will teach you to deal with them also since you are going to marry my son, you become my daughter also." Amanda said.

Anna looks at Amanda, trying to see if she can put a word in. "Mist..." but Amanda carried on.

"You opened the door for me and I take advantage of it, I never had the idea this would happen or turn out as it has, thank you for that. It seems that women tend to rule but remember that I rule over you, if that is understood then we are to have a beautiful relationship and family, would you agree?" Amanda asked, now letting Anna answer.

"Yes Mistress." Anna affirmed.

"Good, come and kiss your Mistress as the slave you are." Amanda said.

Anna kissed Amanda's boots then added, "I have always found you attractive and now free to tell you Mistress, thank you for this." Anna said.

"Get on your feet slave." Amanda said and started kissing her passionately, Anna does not keep back it is mutual attraction now free to taste and enjoy.

When they unlocked, "I love your lips Mistress." Anna said.

"Hmm, slave, do now go and undress in Kayla's bedroom." Amanda said with a grin, loving the attraction they feel for each other.

When Anna goes into the bedroom she is not prepared to see her girlfriend and slave, enslaved as she is. Anna remained a while looking at Kayla it arouses her terribly and could not hold back and decides not to follow orders as she was told to do, but to start fingering Kayla, which will only have consequences for her.

"Mm, mm." Kayla moaned, "MM, Mm." Kayla tried to advise Anna moving her head.

Anna turned her head and saw Amanda, too late for her.

"You little slut, I gave an order." Amanda said in a strict voice.

"Get nude now." Amanda barked.

Anna went from pale pink to red and immediately in a matter of seconds was done with her clothes and settles in a supine position waiting for her Mistress to order.

"Slave come, bend over my lap." Amanda ordered Anna.

"Sorry Mistress." Anna said Kayla could not believe her eyes as Anna submitted so well and easy before her mother.

"You will be." Amanda said and started spanking her. After ten gloved spanks on each cheek, Anna has tears and a tingling pussy.

"Please Mistress." Anna said sobbing and wet.

"I hope you learned this lesson." Amanda said also wet for being able to spank again, one of her many fetishes.

"Yes Mistress." Anna said as she was released.

"Come with me slaves." Amanda said strictly.

When they get back to the living room, Bret is there in the lingerie bought by his Mistress. All black, stockings garter belt, panty and bra, wig and three inch pumps on.

"Slaves kneel before me." Amanda dictated and sees them go down; they look at her waiting for the next command.

"Bret since you are becoming a daughter and will be wed to Anna I will call you Britney, if you agree Anna just say yes, that will suffice." Amanda waited for Anna's answer.

"Yes." Anna said.

"Britney get a condom and masturbate once, do not clean up but do bring the condom to me understood?" Amanda ordered.

Amanda goes to her bedroom and brings over all she has decided to use today. Britney assented and followed the orders, soon after he is back. Britney finished delivering his/her load and handed the condom to Mistress as said, "A you ordered."

"Anna come over, clean the clit of your soon to be wife." Mistress Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress." Anna said enjoying the situation, lowering herself sucking the now limp organ.

"Anna now that you´ve finished come here and help me with my strap on, be a good girl." Amanda said.

"Are you going to do me?" Britney asked Amanda.

"Yes dear I have to add my bit in making you a daughter." Amanda said.

Britney could not believe it, Amanda got his/her chin and kissed him/her fully, Britney responded in equal way, and after kissing wildly they stopped. The other slaves wet from seeing mother and son really making out.

"Now Anna suck me once you've put the condom on me." Amanda ordered. Anna does as told but does not like the idea of sucking it, she hesitated but does obey, once Amanda is satisfied she adds, "Anna I have something you will like, start eating your girlfriend and you Britney come here and show me your ass." Amanda said putting the scene into motion.

"Yes Mistress." Bret / Britney said Amanda drops cum she has from Britney's condom onto the head of her cock and starts lubricating it, getting the head into Britney's hole , little by little more cum is placed on the strap on cock and more goes in until Britney feels her skin touching his/her ass, knowing it is all in.

"Sweetie your ass is well lubricated with your cum." Amanda said starting in an out of him picking up rhythm as she goes; Amanda loved every moment, toying with her nipples as she fucks him. It is so long since the last time, many years; this is a gift she would not let go of. The control and power she feels makes her orgasm and carries on having more, Amanda goes faster until she has her fourth, slowing down after it. Britney is dripping pre cum all over the place at the same time accepting his/her now new life and having a long orgasm as all this happens, although totally different, it´s analgasm.

Anna on the other side has worked so well on Kayla that she nearly passes out; her chin was one big pool of saliva, "Ah, mm, mm, mm, mm."Kayla moans with tears of joy in her eyes after multiple orgasms. When they all recovered, Anna takes the gag off Kayla, with permission of Mistress Amanda. They looked at each other smile and then start giggling and then laughing.

Amanda said, "We are a family that understands each other or will soon." As she looks at Bret whose now Britney.

They all agreed, excepting Bret not yet fully understanding that he is now seen as a she, knowing he will come to terms with it at in the near future and not much he can do.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers