Anna and the Emergency Fuck

Story Info
Anna wondered what constituted an emergency?
2.8k words
4.4
27k
44
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Anna stood in the shower, washing her hair. She loved feeling the bubbly suds flow across her nipples, down her belly and between her legs. She giggled as the bubbles tickled her pussy lips.

Stepping out Anna dried her tits real fast, making her nipples real hard. hard as pink pebbles. She quickly slid the towel back and forth between her legs, feeling a tingle. Then the towel rubbed her clitty--and it buzzed.

Horny Anna raced to her room. She loved running naked in the house when no one was home.

***

Thad's date, Kendra called and canceled. "No pussy tonight." Thad decided to spend the evening studying. Studying porn of course. Just as he clicked on a porn video, a naked girl rushed past his room...

WHAT THE FUCK! At first Thad thought it was his imagination. Thad peeked out to see sister Anna running naked down the hall, her ass wiggling and her tits jiggling.

Thad knew sis loved running around nude. He'd tried to see Anna naked ever since she grew tits. No way was Thad passing up a chance to see her sweet pussy. Slipping down the hall he found her door wide open... And sis was wide open too.

Fuck! This was better than a wet dream. Anna lay on the bed with her legs spread. Thad stared at her vee-shaped patch of pubes. And her pink slit peeked out through the soft curls. Anna moaned, squeezing her tits, twisting and pulling on her aroused nipples.

Thad couldn't believe it when his sister spread wider and fingered her love button. He didn't know girls masturbated. Anna's finger moved lower, sinking into her wet pussy. She bit her lip and pushed another finger in, sliding them in and out like a guy's cock.

Pinching her nipples Anna panted and fingered faster...

Watching his sister finger herself gave Thad a painful hard-on. The damn thing almost ripped his zipper. He unzipped, releasing his aching cock. Instinctively his fingers gripped his shaft, stroking up and down. Two can play this masturbation game. Soon he was jerking in rhythm with Anna's fingering.

His sister twisted and squirmed. "Ooh...yess..." Anna's teeth clenched as her back arched up in a wave of orgasm. His sister collapsed on the bed, panting with her legs spread. Staring at her open fuck-hole, Thad stroked faster.

His balls swelled and Thad looked for someplace to spew. Anna's panties were by the door. He grabbed them just as his prick exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of sticky cum into her silky panties. Thad wished it was a silky twat...his sister's silky twat.

****

Masturbating always made Anna hungry. She needed a salty snack. Anna decided to wear her nightie just in case someone came home. But Anna never wore panties with her nightie.

Grabbing a bag of chips, Anna turned on the TV. Boring. Netflix. Boring. She looked in the DVD drawer and thumbed through the movies. Boring. Then she noticed a DVD behind the drawer. Maybe it fell out...

The DVD didn't have a label, so she stuck it in the player. Maybe it was a home movie. An image of her parents' bedroom flickered on the screen. Then a naked woman walked in, and Anna froze. "Holy fuck, it's mom!" Anna watched her mom's boobs bounce as she walked across the room and lay on the bed.

Oh god, mom pulled her knees up, exposing her shaved pussy to the camera. Anna didn't want to see her mom's cunt. Then a naked man walked in...It was their neighbor Max! Max was always friendly to mom--too friendly. Mom spread her legs wide, and Max moved between them with his dick growing stiff as a log.

Anna had never seen a real boner. And this boner must be a monster! There's no way a woman could take something that huge in her twat. Two fingers, that's all I can take.

Spellbound, Anna watched Max kiss her mom's lips and tits, sucking each tit into his mouth. Max kissed down her belly to mom's shaved cunt and spread her pussy lips. The camera zoomed into mom's hole.

Anna had never seen that far inside a pussy and was surprised at the glistening pink folds. Then something nasty happened. Max man stuck his tongue into mom's twat!

"WHAT?" Anna had no idea that women let men do things like that. But her mother loved the tonguing. Mom squealed and squirmed around as Max licked her hole. Mom kept wiggling until the guy's cock was right above her mouth.

Anna panted. "Don't do it mom!"

To Anna's shame, her mother opened her mouth and Max's massive prick shoved inside. Mom sucked the nasty thing, sliding her lips up and down. Mom even sucked the guy's hairy balls. "How disgusting!"

The sex scene caused a burning itch in Anna's cunt. She needed to scratch that itch. Spreading her thighs, she pulled her nightgown up and rubbed her clitty while watching her mom suck cock. Every time Anna stroked her clitty, a tiny jolt shot through her thighs.

****

Thad followed his sister. Sneaking into the den he hid behind the sofa. Thad noticed the porno on the screen. Then he saw his sister's raised nightgown and exposed ass cheeks.

Thad gazed at his sister's bare ass and dark crack. The action on the screen was erotic, but his sister's sweet ass was even better. Anna rolled on her side, fingering her pussy again. This was more fun than a porno.

His cock jumped to full erection, pushing against his pants. Thad shoved down his underwear as his prick stuck straight out. He stroked his shaft in time with his sister's fingering.

On the screen, Max tongued her mother's pussy and nibbled on her clit with his teeth. Mom wriggled and cried like she was dying. The guy shoved two fingers in, banging mom's pussy as he sucked her clit.

Then Anna saw her mother do something unbelievable. She deepthroated the guy's prick. Holy fuck! Mom's mouth plunged down, taking the entire shaft until her chin bounced on his balls. Oh my god. How could mom do that? It must be down to her tonsils.

Anna wondered what that'd feel like...having a cock in her throat... Then her mom pulled back and plunged her mouth up and down on Max's dick. Mom sucked faster, and Anna fingered faster...but her clitty was numb from too much fingering.

****

Thad couldn't believe his eyes. On the screen, mom was doing sixty-nine. Getting eaten out while she sucked on Max's prick. And in front of him was his sister with her nightgown up, fingering her own pussy. Anna moaned, "Dammit, it's not working...I need to climax."

Thad jerked so fast that he thought that his arm would fall off. Suddenly he had an idea. Thad yelled, "Sis, can I play with that for you?" Anna jumped up and stared at the door...

"Behind you Sis. Can I play with it for you?"

Anna turned and blushed, "P-play with what?"

"Your pussy."

"Asshole, how dare you say that!" Anna pulled her fingers out, pushing down her nightie. She flipped him off. "Dammit Thad, didn't you have a date?"

"Kendra canceled, so it's just the three of us. Me, the porno and your horny pussy." He laughed. "I saw you fingering yourself. I can do it better."

"That's so nasty... I should slap your face off!"

'Sis, I guarantee you'll have an orgasm. Or should I have Max do it?"

"That's not funny...But Thad, can you really make me climax? Gosh, I'm so horny I can't think straight." Anna noticed his boner. "Wow it's big. You're not going to put that big thing in me... are you?"

"Nope, just my tongue. You need a good licking."

"Oh my god, that's super-super nasty." Anna rubbed her slit and wondered what his tongue would feel like. "Okay brother, just your tongue. What do you want me to do?"

"Take off that nightgown."

Anna blushed. "No. You've seen my twat. I ain't showing you my tits."

"Just lay back and pull up your nightie." Anna did, but she clamped her knees so tight all Thad saw was a tuft of pubes. "Sis, I can't do anything until you spread your legs."

"Oh, that's right." Anna spread her legs slowly, covering her eyes as her pink hole opened.

Thad almost shot his load. It was a twat come true. Thad lay next to his sister, his face near her pussy and his cock by her head. He kissed the top of her slit, tasting a bit of girly juice. Then he stabbed his tongue in her pink hole.

Anna squealed, "Oooo...Stop that!"

Plunging his tongue deep, Thad sucked on her squirming mound. Thad pushed in two fingers while sucking on her clit. "Ohh...Thad, you're doing it...like Max did to Mom." Anna shivered and twisted on his lapping tongue... Oooo...that tickles!"

Anna's thighs gripped Thad's head as she humped his mouth. He knew his sister was close and nibbled her clit with her teeth... "OH... SHIT..." Anna's hips shot up--smashing his face with wet pussy meat.

"Wow, oh wow Thad. What did you do? That was awesome. Do it again. I am ready to cum, do it again." Thad clamped his teeth on her clitty...and pulled. "My god!" she screamed, tossing her head around. "I'm cumming. Don't stop.. please bro, don't stop. Eat me!"

Thad fingered, nibbled and licked, working on his sister's pussy like a good brother. Pulling his finger out, Thad's lips clamped his sister's spasming mound, sucking out her flowing juices.

****

Lost in an orgasmic haze, Anna realized she'd never climaxed like that on her finger. Her wicked brother kept licking and lapping, eating out her horny hole as she moaned in delirious pleasure. Anna opened her eyes to see Thad's hard prick bouncing in front of her face...

She wondered, "How bad could it be?"

Anna wrapped her lips around Thad's boner. It felt nasty... but good. Like that time she sucked a banana. Thad nibbled her pussy lips as Anna took his cock deeper...until it hit her throat, and she gagged.

But Anna's suck instincts took over. She slid her lips up and down his shaft, swirling her tongue around the knob. Having her brother suck pussy while she sucked his cock was amazing. Anna felt her orgasm building and hoped her brother would cum too.

The first cum blast caught her by surprise. "Umpff." More jism shot into her mouth. Anna panicked. Not knowing whether to spit or swallow. But Anna swallowed, gulping down wad after wad of her brother's sticky cum, as more cum bubbled down her chin.

Clamping her lips tight, Anna sucked harder, determined to get every drop of Thad's sperm. After the last swallow, Anna pulled away, panting and proud of her first blowjob. Thad wiped her lips. "Wow sis, that was a wicked BJ. You surprised me."

"I was just returning the favor. And you loved cumming in your sister's mouth, didn't you?"

"Yes I did." He laughed. "Now let's watch more of mom's secret porno."

"Sure, where do I sit?" He pointed down. Anna sat sideways on Thad's lap, feeling his stiff cock rub her pussy. Lifting her nightie, Thad eagerly sucked her naked tits. Making her nipples swell in his mouth Anna whispered. "Brothers and sisters don't fuck each other. Or do they? Is that legal?"

"Only if it's an emergency sis."

Once again, Anna felt that burning itch in her pussy and wondered what constituted an emergency... They both watched the screen as Max pointed his long boner at mom and growled, "Now it's my turn!"

Anna couldn't believe the size of Max's boner... it belonged on a horse. Anna couldn't imagine a woman taking it in her pussy. Mom gripped the heavy rod. "Max, that's a whopper." Mom moved up, rubbed her pussy lips around his fat knob, and lowered herself slowly.

Max's huge cock disappeared into mom's cunt. "Fuck, how could she do that?" Her mom bounced up and down, impaling herself on his fat cock, riding it like a pogo stick. Mom even giggled as she bounced. How could she giggle with her pussy getting impaled?

Mom yelled, "Oh Max, Fuck me, fuck me you horse-dicked stud!" Max shoved his shaft up her cunt. "Cum in me. Fill me with your seed!" The guy groaned. "Oh Max, I feel it spewing." Mom grinned at the camera and kept humping as gobs of frothy cum slid down Max's nasty prick.

Anna looked over at her brother, his eyes glued to the screen. Then she noticed his long erection sticking up between her legs...touching her pussy lips. The sight made her burn red hot. Maybe this was an emergency... a red-hot emergency.

Anna's pussy ached for prick. She knew it would hurt, but mom seemed to love it. "How bad could it be?" Anna looked back at her brother. "Thad, is that what to do to me? Poke my pussy?"

Thad stared at the screen. "I'm busy sis... what did you say?"

"Idiot, I asked if you want to FUCK ME!?"

Thad looked up like his ass was on fire. "What? I mean yes! YES I WANT TO FUCK YOU!...But sis what changed your mind?"

"My horny pussy changed my mind." Anna blushed. "It's burning bad, so I guess that's an emergency." Anna pulled off her nightgown up and lay naked in front of her brother. "Like what you see?"

"Oh yes sis, your pussy is fantastic." Anna whispered. "Your cock is so big, and my hole is so small...I'm scared you're going to rip me apart."

"No sis, pussies are made to be stretched. Now spread your legs like last time." Thad fingered Anna's pussy a few times, slipped in a second finger, and dug around inside her cunt.

"Dammit Thad, if I wanted fingers I'd do it myself."

"Anna, are you ready for my cock? Are you sure?"

"Yes and Yes! Stick that beautiful prick into my pussy. Make a woman out of me. Now dammit!" Anna's twat was hot and ready, glistening with girly juices. Her brother moved on top, rubbing his knob against her slit as her pussy quivered.

Thad pressed in slowly, stretching out her pussy walls. Anna bit her lip as Thad's prick sunk into her pink hole. "Ouch you're ripping me... but don't stop." Her brother sucked her tits and fucked harder, pumping his boner in and out.

Anna couldn't believe it. She actually had a cock in her for the first time. True it was her brother's cock, but it was big... Felt like a frickin' tree trunk splitting her hole. But Anna got used to it, and her twat tingled all over.

Thad reared back, slamming his boner so deep his balls slapped his sister's ass. "Oh my god!" Anna's slut instincts took over. "Fuck me Thad, pack me full of cock meat." She threw her legs up and spread wider.

Her brother fucked harder, pumping in and out of her gripping cunt. Anna moaned, digging her nails into Thad's back. "Fuck me Thad, screw me hard!" Fire coursed through their veins as they humped on the sofa. Thad slammed his cock into her deep and fast. Anna squirmed,

Thad groaned. "I'm cumming sis!" Anna felt his prick jerk inside her tunnel. She clamped her pussy muscles around his prick, milking it. Then Thad bit her nipple, sending Anna over the edge. She humped up as her pussy shivered in orgasm.

Her brother pulled out as the last two spurts covered her pubes... like pussy frosting. Then Thad smacked her ass. "Gosh little sis. You got the tightest twat ever."

Anna giggled. "Thank you Thaddeus." Leaning over, Anna licked up and down her brother's shaft, cleaning off his cock like a good sister. She even licked his slimy balls. And her brother groaned in surprise when she sucked both balls into her mouth at the same time.

"Holy cow sis, where'd you learn that trick?'

"From mom. Did you love it bro?"

"Hell yes. It was awesome. But I'd suggest you save that ball sucking trick for a guy not related to you." Thad dressed. Anna slipped on her nightgown just as the door opened. In walked Thad's date, Kendra.

"Hi Thaddeus, I got off work early." She winked. "Sweetie you still wanna go out? Maybe get lucky?"

"Yes and Hell Yes."

Kendra noticed the TV. "Hey, is that your mom in the porno? Shit, you must have a perverted family."

Thad laughed. "You have no idea." He winked at Anna. "Sis, will you wait up for me?"

"Sure brother, but only if it's an emergency."

Todd laughed. "It will be. A hard pounding emergency."

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers