Anna, Blanche and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Slowly a progress is made...
4.1k words
4.75
23.6k
35
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers

The next morning I woke up at 9 am. The smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the air.

I smiled remembering the old jingle 'The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup...'

After finishing in the bathroom and putting on short pants with a simple shirt, I went to the kitchen.

I poured coffee for myself and waited for Blanche to show up.

After sipping half a mug, Blanche made her entrance.

And what an entrance it was!...

She was having on a short black sheer lingerie with... nothing underneath!...

Ruby red glossy lipstick and 4" high heels completed the ensemble!

I stood there with my mouth open, trying to guess where did this goddess come from...

Blanche smiled devilishly, "Did a cat eat your tongue?... Haven't you ever seen lingerie before?..."

My stunned brain needed a couple of moments to recover completely.

"Blanche, I knew already that you were sexy, but with your current look you can easily seduce god... and the devil..."

She glanced at my groin and smirked, "I see what you mean Sir... I hate to be the cause of your... frontal bulge... Would you like me to change to my baggy clothes?..."

"No dear, I want to ravage this divine body and make you my obeying slut!..."

"Connor, it's not polite to talk like that to a lady!... Shall I go back to my room now?"

My hard cock was already reaching for the sky, tenting my pants and threatening to split open my zipper at any moment...

"Pretty bitch, you can go where ever you want AFTER I am done with you!"

"But Sir, it is not very nice to bully a vulnerable guest... It's not my fault that my attire is not to your liking..."

"Oh, shut up and come closer!"

Blanche eyes twinkled and she approached me hesitantly.

My eyes were focused on her magnificent tits that were peeking with all their glory through the thin material!

The nipples protruded naughtily forward!!!

When she was in front of me I blurted, "On your knees!"

Her smile broadened, "Am I to serve my Master?..."

"Yes!"

"With pleasure, Sir..."

She slowly lowered my shorts to expose my engorged cock.

Feeling free, it jolted upward, almost hitting her chin.

"Master, you look huge this morning!... Do you want me to caress you?... Would you rather park between my boobs?... Of course, if you wish to be my pacifier, it's an option too..."

I pulled her hair and lifted her chin, "Open!"

Blanche luscious red lips spread widely and the mushroomed head invaded her mouth without difficulty.

"Good girl... Now suck it!"

She looked at my face and winked at me as her mouth pulled my pole deeper and deeper inside.

A tight tunnel was formed between her tongue and the upper palate.

It created just the right amount of friction to make me shudder whenever my member went in!... And tremble while being sucked by a Hoover-like, when I was pulling out...

This lady was by far the best cocksucker I've met in my life!...

I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold my juice for long...

"Blanche, your slutty mouth is amazing! I intend to cum inside your throat! And you better swallow everything I give you... If I see even one drop on the floor, you'll be punished!..."

A moment later my dick erupted, flooding the back of her mouth.

She tried to swallow the torrential stream and... was very successful!

I was surprised, because my big cock barely fit in her small mouth, so not much space was left for my spunk, unless she galped it immediately as it was pouring in...

When I was about to finish, she removed her mouth and smiled triumphantly at me, "Sir, your seed tastes better than I thought. Yes, it's oily and somewhat salty, but it has certain sweetness to it too..."

I gazed at my deflating cock and noticed a single whitish drop forming on the opening.

Blanche saw it as well.

I waited for her to lick it clean.

She didn't...

The drop gradually grew bigger and was about to fall to the floor.

I looked at Blanche.

She had a little smile. Her tongue was out, but she didn't move...

The last drop was on the floor seconds later.

"I am sorry Sir. I was under the impression that it would stay on my Master's head... I apologize profusely!..."

"Too late!"

I sat on the love seat, "Remove your negligee and lie down on my lap with your ass ready to be spanked..."

"But... I apologized..."

"On my lap! NOW!!!"

"OK Sir... But I am really sorry... Please be gentle with me, the last time my bottom felt a man's arm was many years ago..."

"Which proves to me that the time has come to remind you to obey your instructions! I can assure you that the spanking will be a good reminder for next time!..."

She whispered, "I am not so sure, Sir..."

The first time I hit her was barely a touch. She moaned.

Gradually my strokes became more powerful and hurt more.

Blanche groaned and I felt some wetness on my lap!...

The spanking didn't bother her! In fact, it made the bitch horny!!...

I checked her pussy with 2 fingers. A new puddle appeared at her entrance!

Blanche round globes had red markings all over them, but they didn't phase her a bit.

She was now moaning loudly and and her legs separated, giving me ample space to reach her exposed cunt and finger her.

My spent cock woke up (It was earlier than I expected...) and began to grow again under her tummy.

Blanche started gyrating her body on it.

I became aroused again and had an urge to pound her body, but... she wasn't punished enough yet!

Yes, she got spanked, but instead of suffer, she enjoyed it! Unacceptable!!!...

No. Fucking her hungry pussy now would be a reward that she didn't deserve...

I had another idea...

"Blanche, you have exactly 2 minutes to go to my bedroom and be on the bed on all 4!"

"... Sounds good to me Sir..."

I pulled 2 items from a drawer nearby and joined her.

I knelt behind her and roughly spread her legs wide apart.

Her exposed wet pussy was on display as was her anus. A delicious view!...

My prick also liked the sight and hardened even more.

I inserted it into her exposed canal, making sure to do it slowly.

I wanted to keep my organ stiff and ready, but I had no intention to let Blanche cum!

I shoved her head into the pillow in front of her.

This stabilized her body and would help muffle her upcoming noises...

My left hand caressed lightly her left breast, while my right one poured KY jelly on her ass crack. I heard a soft moan.

My right fingers spread the liquid around her puckered hole and then my forefinger penetrated her sphincter.

It caught Blanche by surprise and her anus constricted on my finger. But few seconds later it relaxed and allowed my finger explore her bowel.

In less than a minute Blanche ass was pushing against my finger, pleading to insert it deeper.

Gently I invaded her with a second finger.

I think that Blanche guessed already where I was going...

This time her sphincter did not tighten.

My two fingers danced in her ass, while my cock was still probing her cunt very slowly.

Her sounds became somewhat louder.

It was obvious that Blanche was closing fast on her desired orgasm...

Not yet!!...

I whispered, "Blanche, I intend to fuck your ass and you better accept your Master nicely! And I want to climax inside your bowels! Now if you behave like an obedient Geisha, I might let you cum later... However, if I hear a complaint, feel resistance or notice any other negative response, you can forget about it! Bitch, did you get it?!..."

She whispered, "Yes Sir... I did... I am very ready for your pleasure... SIR!..."

I removed my erect pole from her cunt and began slow probing of her anus.

To my surprise, Blanche did not display any concern.

She relaxed her muscle and pushed herself onto the spongy head.

When the head was almost entirely in, her sphincter was dilated to it's maximum and she abruptly stopped pushing. Her groaning continued.

I added more jelly and my right hand moved forward to caress her pussy lips.

And then her anus enlarged slightly more, allowing my member in.

Initially I was very gentle...

I was careful to give her gut just enough time to adjust to my dick's girth.

Once her canal felt less tight, I began moving in and out of her rear.

My left hand pinched her nipple, resulting in a whimper and a mild quiver.

And then her butt began bobbing on my cock...

I remembered how unexpectedly her tight PUSSY was the first time I penetrated it. Well, her ASS was even tighter! It felt like shoving my dick into a copper fit sleeve...

The narrow, abundantly lubricated orifice made it feel... PERFECT!...

"Girl, your ass feels so good!... I am going to climax inside you... NOW!!!..."

As her sphincter milked me, I dumped rope after rope of goo into her bowels.

The tight hole reminded me of the first time I had sex with a young virgin girl. So tight!...

While I was ejaculating inside her butt hole, Blanche started shivering.

In the past my prior girlfriends told me that being fucked in the ass for the first time was distressing and even painful!... Definitely not that pleasurable!!!...

Blanche sphincter created a ring around the base of my cock, preventing it from shriveling... This was nice...

My right hand fingers found the Jack Rabbit I prepared before.

I inserted it inside her cunt and pushed 2 buttons simultaneously.

Both heads began vibrating, sending Blanche to a powerful climax.

Her body convulsed uncontrollably and her legs gave up under her.

She was now on her tummy, her legs wide open, her body moving side to side erratically and her mouth crying into her pillow.

Seeing her during the massive orgasm was very erotic...

My cock, that was still buried deep in her anus, engorged further.

But, I was in no position to cum a third time after such a short time.

My organ and the vibrator stayed inside her body for the next 10 minutes.

The whole time Blanche's body was shuddering and her mouth whimpering.

Then I removed the Rabbit, followed by removal of my caged cock.

Her back was all sweaty like she was just exiting from a hot spa...

I waited for her to regain her senses.

Eventually she opened her eyes and stared at me. She didn't talk.

"Blanche dear, are you OK?..."

"Oh shit!... This was an out of this world ride!... Connor, I have a serious question... How did you know that I'd agree to accept your domination?... to do me anally?... to spank me?... to talk dirty to me?..."

"Blanche, before you arrived to our house, I had no idea. But your behavior later on was fairly classic! Most mothers in law do not ogle their daughter's husband. Your reaction to me the first time I saw you almost naked in the bathroom gave me my first clue. And then your talk and behavior revealed vulnerability rather then anger. Your enthusiastic reaction to hearing that I MAY spank you directed me to the same conclusion. I tested it further by insisting that you lie on my lap naked and get spanked. Instead of objecting or crying, you got aroused and became very moist... Your reaction to our anal sex was interesting too... I bet it wasn't your first... And I dare to say that you liked it!...

I am very curious to know what kind of intimate relationship you had with your husband before his severe disease took over him..."

Blanche glanced at me silently for a long time.

Minutes later she sighed, "If you really want to know, I'll tell you... Everybody assumed and saw that Jerome was the quiet one and I was the extrovert and dominant figure at home. It was very convenient to let everybody think that way, but the truth was exactly the opposite in our 'private life'. When we were young we experimented a lot, including anal sex, threesomes and swapping partners. When Anna was born we decided that it was time to decrease our 'extracurricular activities'. I mean that we stopped seeing others, but the two of us continued our fun together. Jerome was always the dominant one in bed! He was the one who introduced me to encounters with multiple partners, both men and women... to bondage... to S&M... Early in our relationship we both discovered that I was very submissive and enjoyed his domination. Outside the bedroom Jerome loved his quiet and detested social life. But when we were alone, he was a real lion... By the way, you were not the only one who was initially 'fooled'... Anna doesn't know about this side of our relationship even now... We were very discreet and careful to play only when she wasn't around. Jerome and I continued playing until the time we found out about his cancer. Since the time his diagnosis was verified, he lost his libido and the will to live... Even when he seemed to temporarily improve, he wasn't the same anymore and we never resumed playing again..."

There were tears in eyes...

I hugged her, "Blanche dear, I cannot bring Jerome back, but I can be as dominant as he was. If deep down what you want is to be a sub, I'll be your Dom."

She whispered, "Being in a Dom/sub relationship means a complete trust... It is interesting that you offer to be my Dom... The other night I dreamt about being your sub. First you tit-fucked me and then you made me spread my legs for your best friend... I woke up horny as hell and masturbated myself to a wonderful orgasm... Connor, I have a simple question... Can I trust you?..."

"Blanche, I myself know you can, but as you are well aware, I am biased... I cannot promise that you'd like everything I tell you to do or I'll do with you. However, I'll do my best to keep the secret in the family and... decide whether to reward or punish you as I see fit!

Now, you can take your time and let me know what you decide later. Until then I am not going to fuck you, kiss you, or touch you. So again, either you are mine to obey voluntarily and accept every whim of mine, or we'll stay apart..."

"Connor, please... I want you... I really crave to feel your body on mine! I love my Master... And every time I see you, I wish to feel your hands playing with me...

My hesitation is related to Anna... My happiness with you may end up hurting the harmony we have now..."

I kissed Blanche forehead, "Dear girl, I told you before that my ultimate wish is for the three of us to be a one big happy family! And this includes you, me AND ANNA having free sex without reservation or fear... By the way, the other night after the two of you went to Victoria Secret, I had a discussion with my loving wife. To make a story short, Anna wanted me to seduce you... She wanted you to feel desired again by me courting you and having sex with you... When I asked her how SHE would feel about it, knowing that I bed her mother, she simply said that as long as I cheated on her with you, it's OK, but not with another woman! She went even further and hinted that if we ended up having sex, she might join us..."

Blanche looked me in the eye, "Are you telling me the truth?!... She wants you to fuck her mother?... She may join us in bed as well?!..."

"Yes! And I think that she WILL do it!... Once I feel that Anna and you are ready, I'll make it happen!!! But why rush things now, when you didn't commit to be my Geisha yet?...

Blanche, I need to go to work soon, so take your time. When you feel that you are ready to say 'yes', let me know..."

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I needed a good shower before my shift.

Five minutes later, Blanche entered the bathroom, "Connor, I don't want to wait or think it over. I don't wish to see you and not be able to feel you. I want you!!! Sir, I want to be your sub as of now..."

"Good girl! As I said, I have to go to work soon, but I am too tired to soap my self. You do it!..."

She chuckled, "I'll be happy to do it, Sir..."

During the evening shift my work was relatively easy.

It allowed me time to think. I was elated that my hunch about Blanche was right!

Knowing that she would do whatever I ordered her was a big step toward my goal...

I still needed to persuade Anna to participate.

She mentioned the other night that she 'might join', but I had to be sure that she didn't get cold feet in the last minute...

I arrived home slightly after 11 pm.

Blanche room was quiet and dark. The lady was asleep.

I entered our room and saw Anna watching TV in bed.

I kissed her cheek, "Not sleepy yet?"

She said, "I waited for you. I had another interesting conversation with mom..."

I gazed at her, trying to guess if her talk with Blanche was bringing us closer together or I was in deep sh... sorry, deep trouble...

Without warning I lifted Anna's blanket.

She was wearing a transparent tiny negligee...

"Anna, I'll go for a quick shower. It'll take only a moment."

Minutes later I joined Anna in bed. Naked...

"Anna, I am ready now. Tell me..."

She chortled, "Your nakedness makes me wonder if you are ready to listen to the conversation I had with mom, or to ignore it all together and rape me..."

"Wifey, Watching your curvaceous amazing body on full display... With this barely there sheer cloth... No wonder I am ready for anything!... But let's start with Blanche and you."

"I came home at 6 pm and mom prepared Sicilian Pasta al Forno, just the way I like it. She was in a very good mood. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to show TOO MUCH interest. I was just happy to see her jolly mood. We reminisced about our life with dad and looked at old photos. Then she asked me some questions about you and our intimate life. I wasn't sure where it was going, but as long as she was cheerful, I didn't care. Gradually her inquiry became more personal. She asked me if you are a good partner in bed. I was surprised to hear her question, because in the past she NEVER talked to me about this subject... I said that you're an excellent partner. The next question was if we ever participated or thought about a threesome... I said 'no'.

"Then she told me that when she and dad were younger, they experimented a lot together. She stopped, probably waiting for me to show curiosity, so she'd divulge more details. But I didn't... Then she inquired if I would consider trying a threesome and whether YOU ever wanted to try it. I responded that as far as I knew, many men fantasized about it, but most didn't accomplish it. The last question she asked was puzzling to me. She wanted to know if I'd agree to let you have a relationship with another woman, either alone or as part of a threesome... It reminded me the talk you and I had the other night... I told her that another woman, who I knew nothing about was out of the question... After my answer, mom looked at me with a strange smile, kissed my forehead and said, 'It was nice to know... I love you... Good night darling.' and then she went to sleep. Connor, what do YOU make out of it?..."

"Honey, it tells me that Blanche was... and likely can be, much more adventurous then what we thought before she moved here with us. Anna, the two of you had a very arousing conversation... Can we have some fun before I tell you my opinion?..."

"Connor dear, I knew that your hormones would take over once you heard my story... Why do you think I decided to wear this sexy uncomfortable-to-sleep-in lingerie?!... I was even thinking of being naked in bed, but I was concerned that you'd be TOO distracted and won't listen to me about the conversation..."

"Anna honey, take it off..."

"No Connor... YOU want it off, so YOU remove it!..."

"I see that my wife has decided to be a bitch..."

"So what?! You cannot do anything to me! My mother is nearby... I'll shout and she'll come and save me!..."

"Dear, I doubt it that she'd save you, although she may come... or cum..."

I tore the sheer cloth off her in one pull and French kissed her soft lips.

I squeezed her large boob and tweaked the dark nipple the way she loved to be roughed.

ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers
12