Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna Meets a MILF.
5.1k words
4.27
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Anna Meets a MILF

I slept like a rock. The exhaustion from the trip--the shower, the sex--all contributed to a deep, dreamless slumber.

I woke up before my alarm went off. I usually did. While trying not to disturb David, I pulled out a black bra and thong from the dresser and slipped them on. For my outfit I chose a pair of black dress pants with a white cashmere sweater, simple but stylish enough for a client meeting. I decided to forego the shower despite the previous night's sex. I was clean enough.

After a quick breakfast of a boiled egg, toast, and half a banana, I was out the door and on the number 18 tram sandwiched between the mass of fellow morning commuters.

I looked around at my fellow passengers: students, businesspeople, and mothers with small children. I was young, single and free. I had a live-in boyfriend, but I was still a long way away from marriage. Looking at one of the mothers, a woman not much older than me struggling to cajole her toddler, I shuddered at the thought of one day having to be burdened by that responsibility.

The tram wound its way through the city sliding along the metal tracks with a vibrating rumble that changed pitch as it picked up speed after each stop. Doors shuddered open and closed as people got on and off.

I moved over to the center of the car and grabbed the metal pole. I always preferred to stand rather than sit, I could stay mobile and felt more in control.

This was my stop, Järntorget.

As the tram slowed, I pushed towards the door. I braced to keep my balance just as the car stopped. The doors rumbled open. There was a blast of cold air. I stepped outside.

It was a sunny day in January. Some people were even wearing shades. I should have brought mine. With a flip I threw the end of my red scarf around my neck and made my way towards the office in the "Lipstick Building" in Lilla Bommen. At least I worked in one of the more unique-looking buildings in Gothenburg, even if I was only a junior associate.

The "lipstick" building was an 86-meter-high post-modern high rise with twenty-two floors that looked like it was constructed from Legos. Two sections rose from the ground and came together to make a V-shape that rose into the air with the top floors converging to make a slanted peak. The outside of the building was mostly white with the red angled top section making the tower look like a gigantic tube of lipstick.

I entered the large, marbled lobby and ducked inside an elevator just before the doors closed. Once inside the empty car, I pressed the button for floor eleven then enjoyed the brief moment of solitude on the way up.

I was now inside the small lobby that was the entrance of our office, I passed my ID card over the card reader and pushed open the glass door that said, "Lundqvist PR Partners Partners". The receptionist desk was empty as usual. Companies did away with receptionists long ago, so instead visitors had to press a button announcing their arrival signaling to someone inside that they had to come to the front to greet them. The receptionist desk just kind of sat there like a monument to the past.

"Oh hi!"

The voice came from Nelly, our new intern. I almost crashed into her as I turned the corner into the main office area. She was holding a water bottle and looked like she was on her way to the kitchen.

"Hi," I returned.

Nelly was medium height, rather thin, with shoulder-length blonde hair that she often pulled back into a short ponytail revealing a shy, innocent face. With a small, upturned nose, she was rather cute. I always wondered if she was attached and made a point to try and ask her when the opportunity arose.

"You the only one here?" I asked.

"No, Oskar and Jenny are here too, so you'll have some company," she smiled. Her voice was deeper than one would expect from such a timid soul, and I started to wonder if behind that innocent façade lay a naughty girl.

"Ah, okay. I'll only be here until lunch, then I have a presentation at a client. Will probably call it a day after that."

"So, how was your trip? You were in Stockholm, right?"

"Yep, it was fine. We concluded on everything in time, so that was good."

She stood there straight as an arrow, like an attentive child listening to the instructions of a parent. Her arms dropped to belly-level where she cupped the black water bottle in front of her. I noticed the Nordic Wellness logo printed on it.

"So, you work out at Nordic Wellness?" I asked.

"Well, yeah..." she replied with a little laugh. "I try to anyway."

"Oh, so do I....at least I try to."

She laughed.

I smiled.

I imagined that little round butt of hers in black workout tights up on the stair climber, her legs burning as she stepped up the moving escalator.

"Which one do you go to?" I asked.

"Usually the one in Molndal."

"Oh, okay. So you live in Molndal?"

"Yeah, for now."

I raised my eyebrows.

"You looking to move?"

"Well, yes. Me and my boyfriend both work in the city center so we would like to move closer, the commute is becoming a challenge."

"Yeah, I can imagine. What does your boyfriend do?"

"He's actually a teaching assistant at the university. He's gotten a research grant while he finishes his PhD."

"Cool. What's his field?"

"Information technology. His thesis is on the digitalization of something-or-other in the global marketplace."

I loved the way her face scrunched up and how her little oval mouth opened wide revealing a set of perfect white teeth.

She was probably horrified the first time she took her boyfriend's dick into her mouth, but I'll bet she eventually became addicted to performing the act; how fond she became of the feeling of the soft piece of flesh growing into a thick, gnarly column in her mouth. How she discovered how to own him by doing this; looking up at him and watching him moan with pleasure until he shot his seed into her mouth. No doubt the first time she choked and spit out the vile fluid, but she learned to force his come down her throat, eventually liking it.

"Wow, sounds cool," I finally answered realizing I had been staring at her scrunched-up face trying to imagine her mouth wrapped around her boyfriend's dick.

"Don't ask me what it's all about, it's his thing," she continued. "He tries to explain it to me but it's w-a-a-a-y over my head." Another innocent giggle.

"Well, I guess two make a good couple then; he's the techie and you're the..."

"I'm studying communications."

"So, you're the creative one, then?"

"You can say that," she laughed.

"Okay, well happy Friday. I'm going to grab a desk and try to make myself useful."

A giggle, followed by, "Have a great day."

"You too."

Oskar and Jenny were sitting at their usual desks in the middle of the office landscape. They looked up and gave me a wave as I drifted over to one of the open desks by the window. They were both plugged into their computers via a headset following online meetings.

We had open seating since so many people travelled or were out meeting clients, it didn't make sense to have assigned desks otherwise there'd be a bunch of empty desks taking up space.

I took off my coat and scarf then hung them up on the nearby coat rack and plopped down at my desk. After opening up my laptop bag I set up my computer and stared out the window while the thin HP Elitebook glowed to life.

From our side of the building the sweeping expanse of the Göta Älv Bridge arced over the gray ribbon of the river below. Cars and trucks crawled slowly across it in both directions like two opposing columns of ants.

From our floor you had a good view of the city, and it was too easy to get lost in thoughts as the dull gray machinery of it all lured you into a trance. Being up here on the 11th floor allowed one to observe it all from a warm comfortable distance.

Okay, now time to work.

I pulled the USB from my bag and inserted it into the drive. I traced down with my mouse to find the file containing the presentation we worked on in Stockholm. When I clicked to open it, I felt tired already.

Fuck, I can't wait until this day is over.

I got up to get a cup of coffee.

Nelly was sitting at one of the desks near Jenny and Oskar. I felt her eyes follow me as I headed towards the kitchen.

For the rest of the morning, I played around with the presentation tweaking it here and there. I had no fucking clue whatsoever about commercial real estate development, but I got a crash course by working on this project. The shit bored me to tears, but I enjoyed the working with people part. I got to meet many different kinds of people in this job and I often rubbed elbows with top managers and other decision makers. This was cool.

When I got to the point where I felt I was just fucking it up instead of improving it, I called it done. I leaned back in my chair, grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram.

There was that Johanna Wisten bitch doing walking lunges with a 100kg barbell on her back. In her usual Skintight pink workout pants, the crack of her ass made a deep black line that cut between two round globes of her muscular glutes.

The next frame showed her pushing a bunch of weight on a leg press machine. Another swipe and she was at the hip thrust station pushing up a heavily loaded barbell laying across her upper thighs with a piece of heavy black foam underneath the bar for padding. In 3 of 4, she was doing regular barbell squats, the crack of her ass making its usual statement. The last frame, 4 of 4, was a close up of her sweaty face while she huffed and puffed between sticky thick lips.

I wondered if she gave good head.

I began to contemplate my own oral pleasuring abilities. All the guys I sucked off always said I was one of the best, but I bet they said that to all the girls. I couldn't imagine a blowjob going wrong. I always got them off, even if they were stupid drunk and could barely get it up. And I always swallowed. The taste of come never bothered me, even the first time a guy ever came in my mouth I kind of liked it. So many of my friends hated it and freaked out the first time they tasted jizz.

"Anna..." It was Nelly's voice.

"Yeah?" I turned my phone over.

"Maria just pinged me and said you might need my help with your presentation."

"Oh...yeah. Well, let me see."

Fuck, I wished she hadn't seen me looking through Instagram.

"I'm pretty much done, but if you could proof it for typos or anything that doesn't make sense..."

"Sure," she replied.

"I'll email it to you now."

"Perfect. I'll have a look."

"Thanks."

"What time is your meeting?"

"One O'clock. I was going to grab a quick lunch in the restaurant downstairs then head out."

"Okay, I'll make it quick."

"No worries. Do what you can."

"Sure."

I watched her turn and walk towards her desk with heavy awkward steps. Her gait reinforced her geekiness, but it had a certain charm.

After lunch I gathered my things and stopped by the restroom on the way out. I never liked to shit at work, but my insides churned, and I knew it would be better to dump the contents of my bowels before going out to see a client.

Thank god Emelie, Oskar, and Jenny had left so I could shit in the small common restroom without feeling self-conscious about leaving my stink.

I pulled down my slacks, slipped down my thong then sat on the toilet. Two logs squeezed from my ass and splashed into the bowl. I pissed. Wiped. Then flushed. Time to go.

Nyborg Commercial Properties was in the central business district, so trams ran all the time from the stop just outside our office. As soon as I got to the stop, a train arrived, and I jumped on. The car was busy as usual on a Friday afternoon--it was filled with people leaving work after lunch--a common practice these days.

I thought about the presentation and contemplated what was at stake here. I was glad Nelly read it over: although she was only an intern, it helped to have a second set of eyes on it. She didn't really find anything -no typos or anything that didn't make sense. I kind of wished she would have suggested something, but perhaps the whole thing was over her head. Oh well, it gave me a boost of confidence anyway to have had someone else go through it.

Nyborg was on the seventeenth floor of the Gårda West tower, the new tall austere metal and glass building in the New Gårda district of downtown where all the big banks and finance companies were located. All the new construction around there gave it the look and feel of a modern financial district. It felt good to be here.

Once inside, I called the elevator and stared at the pewter-colored doors and tried to steel my nerves. Finally, the opened and I stepped in and had a final look at myself in the mirror mounted on the back of the elevator car. Luckily, I was the only one riding it so I could do so unashamedly.

I took a deep breath. Okay this was it. This was my chance to make my mark. I was going to show Maria I was a player.

A ding. The elevator doors slid open. I stepped out onto the 17th floor. I followed the signs for Nyborg Commercial Properties and ended up inside their glass-walled reception area facing a late 50-ish woman in a blue business suit standing behind a desk.

"Hi, can I help you?" she smiled.

There were faint traces of red lipstick around the edges of her lips. They were painted a deep red when she left her home this morning. I looked for a coffee mug marked with disgusting red semi-circles along the rim that middle-aged women felt no shame in leaving about, but there were none.

"Hi, yes, I'm Anna Larsson from Lundqvist PR Partners, I have a meeting with Henrik Persson at one O'clock."

"Oh yes, Henrik told me you were coming."

I noticed the swell of the front of her jacket and saw that she was quite well endowed. I smiled.

She met my eyes and held my gaze. I dropped my eyes to the tan wrinkled skin converging above the neckline of her white top beneath her jacket. Either she just returned from a holiday in the sun or was a frequent visitor to the tanning salon.

"Okay." A long exhale as if she was about to deliver bad news.

Okay, so what the fuck is it?

"Well..." she continued. "Henrik's off today, he had to tend to some last-minute personal stuff, but he updated me on what he was looking for."

I glanced at the clear plastic card holder on the counter and scanned the collection of business cards packed into the slots, one for each associate working out of that office. I matched the faces from the various photos on the cards to the real life one in front of me. She was the only woman in the group.

Elin Samuelsson - Sales Coordinator

Okay, Elin Samuelsson, so it's Friday afternoon and all the boys are out playing leaving you to hold down the fort. Nice.

"Sure, no problem," I responded.

A smile. "Just give me a second and we'll grab a conference room."

Blue eyes done up with black mascara. Pretty nose and pleasant mouth. Very good looking for an older woman.

"Sure."

Elin Samuelsson made a few scribbles onto a piece of paper, clicked a few times with her mouse, then rounded the corner of the reception desk.

I guess swanky places like this could afford to pay someone to man the front desk.

"This way, we'll take the fishbowl."

"The fishbowl?"

"Yeah, this room over here," she pointed to the large glass-walled conference room just off the main lobby. The name was obvious.

I followed here into the fishbowl and got a good look at her from behind. She cut a nice profile in her slim-fitting business suit; probably quite the knockout when she was my age. With diligence and discipline she seemed to able to keep in good shape--Bodypump classes at Nordic Wellness, healthy eating, and long walks in the woods no doubt.

Was she married? Divorced? Living together with a guy she met on a cruise? Teenaged children perhaps. I would suspect she had a C-section scar above her fluffy pubic mound, the purple semi-circle running just underneath her belly swell.

"Go ahead and have a seat," she beckoned.

I pulled back one of the ultra-modern swivel chairs with arms that looked like wings and sat down. The glossy expanse of the white conference table shimmered before me. The room had that typical décor of any high-flying institution where large sums of money were exchanged. Clean, austere, and a bit pretentious. I liked the feeling of being part of it.

Elin sat down at the conference table, and I saw that she was indeed very well endowed, making me suddenly aware of my own lack of talent in that area.

So, Miss Elin Samuelsson, account coordinator with the big tits, I am stuck talking to you instead of the account director who is Out Fucking Off or OFO-ing as we say it in our office, on this fabulous Friday afternoon.

We dealt with a lot of salespeople or "account representatives" in our work and noticed a pattern, especially on Fridays, when salespeople had a tendency to disappear.

"So, Henrik said that you wanted to show your proposal, but..." she made a face that said, Whoopsie, then continued, "...he is out today, but if you can go through it and highlight the main points, I'll make some notes for him and make sure he gets it Monday.

I looked at her twinkling blue eyes and delicate smile and saw the 30-years younger version of herself appear before me. I opened my laptop and logged in.

"I'm really sorry about this," she added, sensing my disappointment.

I was pissed but tried to play it cool.

"No problem at all, "I returned.

So, this is the high-water mark for you in life--account coordinator. Well not for me, Missus or Miss whatever you are with your big fat titties. I plan on being on the side that pulls the strings in this world--someone who drives the train, makes things happen, creates--I refuse to be a flunky like you. I'll bet you don't even realize that the guys who you serve are out somewhere right now talking about your big bouncing boobies and how much they'd like to suck your hard, swollen nipples.

After flipping through some screens, I inserted a USB into the flash drive and looked around the table for a cable for the projector.

"Here's the HDMI," Elin handed me a black cable after pulling it out from a slot in the middle of the table.

Hmm, yes it's called an HDMI, you certainly know your cables.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Secret compartment."

I laughed.

I was starting to warm up to her. I suppose this whole thing wasn't her fault. I began to feel we were both being played for suckers.

"Are you all alone here right now?" I continued as the wall-mounted screen started to glow with life.

"Not anymore, "she smiled. "But before you came in--yes. Friday you know."

"Yeah, I know the story."

"Again, I'm really sorry about this."

"No, don't be." I just got in from Stockholm last night so I'm a bit tired. I wouldn't mind a short day today, so perhaps I can just show you what is in the file then Henrick can call me next week if he has any questions."

"Sounds good," she replied.

A sharp sucking sound came from her mouth as she drew in some air through the gap made by curling half her bottom lip up underneath her front teeth.

I pictured her at my age down in Spain on holiday, drunk of her ass sucking off some guy in her hotel room whom she met at one of the bars.

"Okay, so here's what we got," I started as the screen on the wall-mounted TV came to life.

"Any plans for the weekend?" she asked suddenly.

I paused.

I noticed she was looking at me differently now, not as someone who was hired to perform a function, but like I was.... well, like I was a person she wanted to get to know.

12