Anna Ch. 08

Story Info
An unexpected end to a girl's night out.
4.5k words
4.25
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: An Unexpected End to a Girl's Night Out

Author's note: Thank you for hanging with the story so far. This story is a slow burn, and I suspect I have lost some readers so far. Chapters 1-7 were for the purpose of introducing Anna and developing her character. Starting with this chapter, the story will start to cook with hot and explicit sex. Now the good stuff begins. Enjoy....

We started to walk, and even though I was drunk I felt nervous and felt stupid.

"So, how have you been since we saw each other on the flight? Been travelling much?" she asked.

"Some. But mostly day trips to customers around Sweden. But that gets tiring as well."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"And you?"

"Not so much. I had a lot to do in the office since then. Kind of nice with a break."

"Yeah, for sure."

"Listen, I'm not ready to call it a night just yet. Would you like to ride along with me to my place and have a coffee or something?"

"Do you live alone? I mean, isn't there someone waiting for you at home?"

"Nope, not anymore. Separated."

"Oh, okay then." I wasn't sure how to respond to something like that. None of my friends have gone through a divorce or separation so I didn't know the protocol. She didn't seem to react negatively, so I guess it was alright.

"Great, now let's find a cab and get out of this cold."

We continued down the street to the cab stand and jumped into the first one waiting in the queue. Olivia insisted I take the front seat and it felt nice to be in the warmth of the cab. She told the driver, a young Somali man, the address and he put it into the GPS and we were on our way. We weaved our way through the center of town then entered the onto the motorway. We didn't talk that much in the cab, which was just as well since I never felt comfortable engaging in conversation with the people I was with in front of cab drivers. Not that the drivers ever cared, but they were perfect strangers and usually foreigners, which made me feel self-conscious.

After one exit, we turned off the motorway and entered the Ogryte neighborhood. I hadn't spent much time in this area, but I knew it was a kind of expensive place to live. We drove up a hill passing fancy two-story houses then pulled into a cul-de-sac.

"That's the place straight ahead," Olivia instructed the cab driver. "You can leave us off here."

"Sure, no problem," the cabbie answered, then started to fiddle with his credit card reader.

"Can I help pay for some of this?" I asked Olivia as she put her card into the reader.

"Don't be silly, I got this."

I felt stupid asking, as she sure didn't need any financial help from someone like me. But it just wouldn't have seemed right if I didn't offer.

When we got out of the cab, we stood facing a contemporary stone one-story house that looked like something out of Architectural Digest. The front white masonry was lit up by a series of spotlights from below.

"This your place?" I asked.

"Yep, let's go in."

I froze with intimidation, I felt totally out of my league.

Are you okay?" she said with a little laugh. "It's okay, you can come in. It's only me living here."

"Okay, I'm sorry. It's just that you have such a beautiful home."

"Oh, thank you so much. Please come in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, silly. Comsi...comsi."

We walked up to the front door, then Olivia pulled out a set of keys from her pocket and inserted it into the lock. After a quick twist, the large wooden door swung open, and we were inside. She immediately switched on some lights illuminating the entrance area.

"I need to do the alarm, hold on," she remarked as she punched some buttons on a small panel on the wall with a well-rehearsed movement of her fingers. A small beep indicated the alarm had been turned off.

"Well then..." she continued. "Come on in and make yourself at home."

"Thanks," I replied, then started to unlace my shoes. She did the same then pushed on a light switch that illuminated the interior.

"Just put them there, that would be awesome," she said while pointing to a black rubber matt next to the door.

I did as she asked.

After we removed our shoes, I followed her into the main seating area and looked around. What I was looking at was the home of someone who had money. A brown leather sofa with simple clean lines faced two matching chairs separated by a low wooden coffee table that had a simple Asian design. The entire arrangement sat on top of a large off-white jute rug over an immaculate hard-wood floor. Everything looked brand new. A white sculpture of a twisted abstract form sat on a pedestal next to one of the walls just next to a large abstract painting. A spot from the ceiling was aimed directly at the two pieces of art highlighting them.

"Do like Eva Hilde?" she asked, noticing me studying the sculpture.

"Is that the artist?" I asked.

"Yes, I think her work is amazing."

"I'm not familiar with her, to be honest." I wasn't familiar with any artists, but I tried to hide my ignorance.

Olivia went over to the wall and dimmed the spotlights that shone from above.

"Have a seat on the sofa, I'll make coffee," she called out to me.

"Sure," I replied then lowered my body into the soft leather of the sofa. It smelled new. I loved the smell of fresh leather.

I heard her in the kitchen filling the carafe up with water then the scraping sound of metal on metal as she scooped coffee into the coffee maker. When she re-entered the room, I could hear the sound of the coffee starting to percolate.

"We need some music," she declared, then picked up her phone and scrolled around on it until the sound of some smooth jazz emitted from somewhere. I didn't see any speakers anywhere so the music must have been coming from speakers that didn't look like speakers.

The coffee maker gurgled signaling that the coffee was ready. She came out to the sitting area and placed two black cups and saucers on the table in front of the sofa. I watched her shapely ass in her tight black jeans as she walked back to the kitchen to get the coffee carafe.

After pouring each of us some coffee, she picked up her cup and held it with two hands in front of her like one of those pretentious social media influencers about to deliver a monologue.

"I hope I'm not intruding," I said, not thinking of what else to say.

"No, not at all," she replied. "I'm glad you're here."

"You have a really nice house," I continued.

"Thanks," she replied then stared at me with a look that made me feel like I was in an interview.

I put the cup up to my lips and took a sip.

"So, Anna," she said while sliding next to me on the sofa. "Don't you want to let your boyfriend know you're not coming home quite yet?"

"I suppose."

She moved in closer. Her breath was a mix of alcohol and coffee. I kind of liked it, it smelled naughty.

Then, I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked down. Her nails were painted deep red.

"You better let him know you're not coming home just yet."

I looked into the dark pupils of her eyes, then at the watery blue irises surrounded by bloodshot white.

"Ah, okay. Just a minute," I replied then got up to get my phone out of my coat pocket.

I texted David and told him we left the club and were going out for coffee. I also told him that I was really trashed and Katarina offered to let me crash at her place. I put the phone back in my coat without waiting for his reply.

When I returned to the sofa, she slid closer to me.

"So, Anna, you and your boyfriend."

"Yes?"

"You're getting kind of bored with him, aren't you?"

"What makes you think I'm bored with him?" I shot back, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Just a guess, and judging by your reaction, I seem to be right."

I reached for my coffee and took a sip. A feeling of panic overwhelmed me. I didn't like the way she was exerting total control over me.

"So, are you a therapist or something?" I asked, trying to inject some humor.

"Maybe," she whispered, edging in closer to me, her mouth slowly opening.

I stared straight into her narrowing eyes and leaned back slightly then felt the warmth of her lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes and accepted her mouth. Her hand swept around the back of my head and pulled me into her. The memory of my first kiss flooded my senses. My heart pounded.

Her soft fluttering tongue explored my mouth and I suddenly thought about David. But I was with another woman, did it count as cheating? Didn't feel like it.

I felt her breath on my ear as she started to nibble around its edges. Her lips and tongue danced across my tingling lobe. Her hair smelled like a mix of winter air and with the fading hint of shampoo. I imagined her in the shower hours ago, before the night began, lathering up her thick, brown mane. Soapy bubbles running down her shoulders and back. Trails of white foam sliding off her body and running for the drain.

"Anna, you taste good, so milky and sweet," she purred into my ear.

A soft moan was all I could muster. Warm shivers radiated through my body. I felt a flush in my loins.

She began a trail of soft kisses down the side of my neck then swept her hand over my breasts. I felt my nipples harden. She then slid her hand between my legs, lightly fingering the coarse fabric of my jeans. My pussy grew wet. My chest heaved. I could barely breathe.

"First time?" she whispered.

I nodded my head, yes.

"That's okay, just relax."

"Just a little nervous," I said.

"No problem, just be you, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered.

She took me by the hand then led me into her bedroom. Overhead spots cast a dim light over a huge fluffy white bed.

Once inside she grabbed the bottom of her sweater then pulled it over her head. After shaking her hair free she tossed it on the floor then unbuttoned her black jeans. She stared at me as she wiggled them down her legs. After carefully stepping out of each leg, she stood back up, then undid the front clasp of her skimpy bra releasing two beautiful breasts.

Sliding her hands down her hips, she caught the edge of her purple panties then slipped them off. I stared at the line of her trimmed pubic hair. It looked like a caterpillar crawling out from between her legs.

She stepped towards me and said, "Touch me."

I couldn't even speak.

She took my hand, opened up my first two fingers, then placed them into the moistness of her cunt.

"Yes, Anna, touch me. Just like that."

When I started to increase the tempo, she grabbed my wrist then gently removed my hand.

"Now take off your clothes."

I gulped, then played with the collar of my shirt. I had never cheated on David, and I wasn't sure if what I was about to do counted.

"Here, let me help you," she said, sensing my hesitation.

She unbuttoned my shirt, slid it off my shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. She finished undressing me with a tender compassion I was not expecting. My nervousness faded.

"Anna, you're so beautiful," she said while running her hands over my hips then up the curve of my waist where they eventually found my breasts. I placed my hands on top of hers while she caressed me.

She then led me over to the bed where she pulled back the thick covers and nudged me inside. When she slinked in next to me, the warmth of our bodies turned the chilly sheets into a cozy cocoon. She started to kiss my neck then worked her way down to my nipples, kissing and sucking them gently.

After a few moments, her head dipped down between my legs and I felt her tongue plunge into my moistening slit. I opened my legs offering myself to her and she ate me with long slow strokes of her tongue while gently rubbing my swollen clitoris. I felt my chest heave as swells of pleasure radiated up from my pussy spreading warmth throughout my body.

"Oh my god, it feels so good," I moaned.

My legs curled around her shoulders then she wrapped her arms around my thighs. It was the same position David took when he ate me, but he wasn't half as good. I lay back and enjoyed the ride listening to the wet cracking sounds of her tongue as it worked its way around the folds of my labia occasionally flickering up to tease my clit. She pulled her head back and I heard her heavy breathing.

"Don't stop," I begged her.

My cunt ached from the interruption, so I finger-fucked myself to keep the pleasure going. The first tingles of an orgasm started growing inside me.

"Here, let me," she offered, replacing my hand with hers.

I felt her fingers slide into my pussy. She worked them in and out bringing me back up to my previous state of arousal. Her mouth pressed onto mine and I accepted her tongue. The scent of my cunt coated her cheeks.

My opening stretched as she inserted more fingers inside me. I gasped. This was more than a cock.

"Just relax and open up," she whispered.

I grabbed a handful of the sheets and pulled them in close. She was kissing my neck and started to nibble at my skin. At this point she could have done anything she wanted to me.

Then she pulled her head up.

At the same time the pressure inside my cunt abated. She stuck her fingers between my lips and I sucked off the sour juice. The giant comforter flew back and she sat on top of my chest with her tight white ass in front of me. The scent of her cunt danced in my nostrils as she slid her hips over my face. The searing wetness of her cunt pressed into my mouth and nose. I inhaled her musk.

She went to work on my pussy while I lapped at her oozing slit. I ran my hands over the flesh of her butt, ran my tongue slowly along her wet crevice, then across the salty skin between her cunt and asshole.

Almost as if in response to my advance towards her anus, I felt her tongue inside my ass. There was a quick involuntary shudder as I tensed up, then relaxed again allowing her to continue. It was the first time I ever engaged with ass-play, either with David or anybody else. The concept has always disgusted me, but tonight I had no such inhibitions.

I flicked my tongue tentatively around the edges of her asshole. It was salty and tasted earthy. Then with long deliberate strokes, I licked the entire opening making her groan with pleasure.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she whispered.

I stiffened my tongue then drove it inside. She winced. I gaped my mouth open as wide as I could, forcing every bit of my tongue up into her. Her tightness squeezed around it. She went back to licking and sucking on my pussy while fingering my asshole. The pressure inside my rectum mixed with the sensations of her tongue produced one of the most incredible feelings I ever felt.

"Oh god. Keep going, I'm gonna come," I whimpered.

"Come on, Anna, that's it. Come with me."

I screamed. A giant explosion erupted deep inside me, radiating from my belly button down through my clitoris. Olivia shrieked. Then I felt this tremendous release, like a gigantic flood bursting through a dam. My entire body convulsed then I lay back, my mind blank.

Olivia's head was laying on my shoulder when I woke up with one of her arms wrapped around me. When I startled, she propped herself up on her elbow and traced her fingers around the edges of my lips.

"So pretty," she cooed.

"You were amazing."

"First time with another woman, are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Could have fooled me."

"Well, thank you. But I swear, this was my first time. Kind of."

"What do you mean, kind of?"

"I've kissed a couple women before, but never had sex."

She kissed me softly on my lips then pulled back the covers exposing me to the chill of the room. I watched her silhouette glide into the bathroom and return with a bath towel.

"Here, put this underneath," she said, gently lifting my head and spreading the towel over the pillow. Then she climbed on top of me, placing her knees on both sides of my head. The penetrating fragrance of her cunt pressed into my face. I probed through the thick thatch with my tongue and found her rubbery slit. She let out a long exhale. I lapped away at her while she moved her hips back and forth pressing into me. I never thought I'd enjoy the taste of a woman so much.

And I never felt so free to push my personal boundaries. I just couldn't let myself go with David like I could with her.

Her breathing grew heavier, and her moaning louder. She shoved her hand between her legs and started to rub her clit.

"Keep going Anna, lick me until I come. I want to come on your face."

I could barely breathe, my mouth rubbed raw by her abrasive grinding. I managed to pull myself away, spluttering for air before her crotch pushed down again.

"Don't Stop, I'm almost there," she said, rubbing her clit from side to side.

She pulled up off my face for a second and screamed. A hot stream of fluid shot out of her and splashed across my face.

Was she peeing on me?

"Open your mouth, Anna."

I opened my mouth and caught another jet squirting out of her. It was warm and tasted slightly sweet.

She screamed again and shot more fluid into my mouth. I swallowed. She convulsed one more time, ejecting a sprinkle which I tried to catch with my tongue. The taste of her game drove me into a frenzy. I thrust my hand between my legs and fingered myself.

"Eat me, Olivia. Fucking eat me."

Olivia spun around and ate me with a fury that matched my desire. I ran my hands up and down my body trying to meet the tingling wells of pleasure pulsating up from my center. I wet my fingertips then fingered the sensitive flesh of my nipples. The wave of an orgasm started to build.

"I'm going to come, don't stop," I cried out.

My chest was heaving, I started to quiver. Her flickering tongue danced across my clitoris, I clamped my legs tightly around her head then bridged up off the bed. As soon as I felt her fingers massaging my G-spot, I erupted into a tremulous climax, shooting shivers of electricity through every fiber of my body.

When it was over, the muscles in my legs relaxed and my chest was heaving. My whole body felt like it was on fire and my face burned with sweat.

When I caught my breath, Olivia was lying next to me, lightly tracing her index finger over the curves of my belly. She had taken away the towel and there were moist spots on the pillow where her discharge had seeped through. I turned it over.

Then as the cold creeped up on us, we pulled the thick comforter over us and fell into a deep sleep.

After about an hour, we got up and she made us breakfast—coffee, a selection of ham and cheese, fresh buns, and several different kinds of marmalade. We sat down at the square table in her kitchen and prepared to eat.

Olivia sat across from me wrapped in a light blue terry cloth bathrobe sipping her coffee. I was wearing a pair of her sweats. She was a pretty sight even after a night of drinking and marathon sex. Her face devoid of makeup seemed to glow.

"Please," she said, pointing to food on the table. I grabbed a bun, spread some butter on it then shaved off a few pieces of cheese. I piled on a slice of ham then set it down on my plate to take a sip of coffee.

"Thank you for making breakfast," I said.

"You're welcome. Thank you for last night."

"You were incredible."

"Just being myself," she shrugged. "You were quite good yourself. Once you got started, I would never have guessed it was your first time. With another woman, I mean."

"So, are you-?"

"Lesbian? No. I don't make such distinctions. Sex is sex, it doesn't matter who you're with, as long as there is a connection."

We slipped into silence as I pondered what she just said. I tried to make small talk but she only came back with cryptic one-liners. Apparently having explored every crevice of each other's bodies the night before was not a bridge into more fruitful conversations.

12