Anna Ch. 11

Story Info
Anna introduces Olivia to David.
4.3k words
4.8
627
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Anna Introduces Olivia to David

My hips rose off the bed as Olivia brought me to a quivering orgasm with her flickering tongue and incredible touch. Afterwards we lay in her big cozy bed holding each other and caressing each other's bodies. I told her about my episode with Nelly.

"Preying upon young, innocent interns now, are you?"

"Hey, that's not fair. She was totally into it, too."

"Funny, isn't that what men are supposed to do? Take advantage of interns?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No, not at all, Anna. Kind of proud of you, actually. You're coming out of your comfort zone and exploring."

"Well, I'm glad."

She caressed my face then ran her fingers across my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked on one of her fingers. I could taste my cunt.

"Hey, one thing," I just remembered.

"Shoot."

"David wants to know if you would like to come over for a coffee or a drink sometime. He wants to meet you."

"Oh, that sounds fun, I'd like to meet him too."

"Okay, maybe we can decide a date then plan something."

"Sure, I'd love to. As long as you don't feel awkward about it."

"I think I'd be okay."

"You?"

"I don't know, it would be a little weird. But it would be just as weird if I was trying to avoid it altogether."

"True that."

We lay there in silence for a little bit.

"But hey, you're not thinking about..., "I started to say.

"A threesome?" she replied.

"You have such a dirty mind."

"Thank you."

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for that," I said.

"You know all guys fantasize about threesomes, Anna."

"So they say."

"I don't want to impose, but are you two free tomorrow?" she asked.

"I think so, I can ask David if it works for him."

"Do that," she replied, then leaned over and kissed me.

"Sure."

"Eat me Anna..."

I kissed my way down her body then buried my head between her thighs and feasted.

We licked and ate each other's pussies for about another hour, then I had to get home. David would be waiting.

"She'll be here in a few minutes, want to get the coffee machine set up?" I called out to David as I straightened out the pillows and cushions on the sofa.

"Sure, babe, give me a sec," he replied from the bedroom.

It was probably just as well that we had this catch-up sooner rather than later; I was really nervous about it and had no idea how it would go. I mean, technically I had been cheating on David by having an affair, but with another woman. Was that any different than if it would have been with a guy? I don't know, it still seemed different to me.

And what did Olivia have up her sleeve? Was she going to spill the beans about her and I? Was this going to lead to a threesome?

Despite having explored each other sexually, I still felt like I didn't really know her. Never revealing much about her inner self, she was still such an enigma to me. Why was such a rich, high-flying corporate woman interested in me? In us?

A few minutes after one O'clock, the buzzer rang announcing a visitor at the front entrance.

"She's here," I mumbled.

I pressed the button unlocking the door. There was the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. My stomach churned. I took a deep breath.

David stood behind me, prepared to meet our guest. When I heard the shuffle of footsteps approaching, I opened the door.

"Hi Anna!" Olivia's face beamed with a smile. Her chestnut hair flowed beautifully down around the contours of her face. She was wearing a black leather coat over a thick tan turtleneck. I looked down at her shapely legs in black tights and followed them down into her brown leather boots. She was sexy and classy at the same time. A look that she pulled off effortlessly.

"Hi Olivia," I returned, attempting to sound calm. "Can I take your coat?"

"Certainly," she replied, then handed me her jacket. I inhaled the leathery scent of it as I hung it up.

I could see that David was checking her out. His eyes were scanning her perky breasts pushing out from underneath her wool sweater.

"This is my boyfriend, David," I continued.

"Hi, nice to meet you, David," she reached out and offered her hand.

David accepted it and returned the pleasantry.

She smiled at him and gave a quick nod with a small wink.

"Have a seat, I'll make some coffee," I said while motioning to the sofa.

"Thank you very much," Olivia replied with another one of those winks.

"What do you take in your coffee?" I asked.

"Just black is fine," Olivia replied.

I knew that already, that is how she took it the first night we had sex.

As I got the coffee ready, I could hear David and Olivia making the usual small talk. So what do you do? How do you like it? Great sounds nice. And you? Nervous smiles. David's eyes watching her mouth. What does he want with that mouth?

I entered the room and set a tray down with the coffee pot and three mugs on the table in front of the couch.

"I guess this is why it's called a 'coffee table', I snickered.

David and Oliva both laughed. My improvised comedy calmed my nerves a bit. I poured everyone some coffee then we sat back and sipped at our mugs. David and I sat next to each other on the sofa and Oliva sat on a cushioned chair across from us. She made for a stunning sight, her bright eyes blazing sitting with a confident poise that was as intimidating as it was elegant.

"Nice place, how do you like it here?" Olivia asked after taking a long sip from her mug, then looked around.

"We like it very much, perfect location for us," I answered.

"Close enough to where you both work?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I work in the lipstick building and David works near Haga."

"So, what do you do for work, David?"

"I'm a junior attorney at a law office downtown."

"Which one?"

"Mannheimer Swartling, you know it?"

"Yes, I know it. I work in law, too. I'm a partner at Carlson Associates, international law." Olivia could sense the look of intimidation on David's face, then quickly followed up with; "But, that's just what I do, I'm really a down to earth person and don't like to think about work when I'm not at the office."

David smiled, then added, "Small world."

"Indeed," Olivia answered.

"So, where are you form originally?" David asked.

"I grew up and studied in Uppsala."

"That's a long way from Gothenburg, how did you end up here?" he asked.

Olivia took a long drink from her mug, then replied, "Well, that part's complicated."

"No problem, I won't pry," David replied cheerfully.

"No real secrets involved I suppose. I moved here due to a love interest. But it's over now."

"Ah, okay," David replied, sounding satisfied with her answer.

She sat upright on her chair like a lioness watching over her domain. Possessed with a freaky power and charisma, she totally owned the room. A nervous tension hung in the air.

"You're such a cute couple," she said, totally changing the subject.

David and I looked at each other with embarrassment. Where was she going with this?

"So, let me see you kiss," she continued.

David looked at her and laughed. He thought she was joking.

Damn it, Olivia, what are you doing?

"I mean it, I want to see you two kiss, It would be so nice."

David and I looked at each other with nervous smiles. She had total control over us now. We indulged her by leaning in and kissing each other lightly on the lips.

"Come on, really. That's not a kiss, you can do better than that."

David gave another laugh and sat back in the sofa signalling that he wasn't going to play along with whatever game she was playing. He had no idea how to take her, but I did.

"Here..." she started again while standing up. She came over to me and took my hand. I stood up.

"Like this," she continued then pulled me into her and locked her lips onto mine. Her mouth tasted like coffee. She drove her tongue deep into mine while wrapping her arms around my waist. I did the same to her.

Oliva swirled her tongue around my mouth then stopped and looked over at a stunned David.

"This is how you kiss," she said.

"Okay, so what the hell is this all about?" David replied.

"I don't know, you didn't seem to want to kiss her, so I did."

David just sat there speechless.

She continued, "Did you like what you just saw?"

"Um, yeah," he responded stupidly, then looked over at me for confirmation. I took Olivia's hand and kissed her fingertips.

"So, you two have been...?"

"Yes, David," I replied.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god!" he screamed while throwing his head back.

"Shhhh. Shush-shush, it's okay, David," Olivia sat down next to him as if she were comforting a child. "I'm not taking her away from you. She adores you, I know that. But we adore each other too."

She started to play with his hair and nibbled his ear. The anxiety I had previously felt was replaced by arousal and desire.

"Anna, can you hand me my jacket please?" she then said.

I walked over to the coat rack and lifted her jacket off the hook and brought it to her.

Was she going to leave or what?

"Thank you."

She reached into one of the pockets, took out a lipstick tube, then placed her jacket over to the side. After painting her lips with a thick, glossy mauve, she placed her hand on David's crotch and asked, "Okay, so now, David. Does Anna do this to you what I am about to do?"

"Yes," he replied meekly.

"And does she do it good?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, we'll see about that," she replied then applied more lipstick. She pressed her lips together then pursed them into a seductive pout.

She then unsnapped David's jeans and pulled down the zipper. The expression on his face was that of a perplexed schoolboy. I stood there, frozen, only able to watch in silence at what was about to happen.

Olvia reached inside his underwear and took out his cock which was already a raging hard-on.

"It's beautiful," she whispered. "Oh my god, Anna, I have never seen anything this beautiful," she continued while stroking its length.

"Yes," was all I could muster.

Her ice blue eyes flashed up at me for a second then she lowered her head to David's cock. His chest heaved in anticipation of her glossy lips about to wrap themselves around his throbbing member. Her mouth opened wide revealing a long, thick tongue.

David let out an airy groan as she ran the tip of her tongue carefully across his pink head with wet swirling circles. After having him significantly teased, her tongue retreated into her mouth, then she sat up for a moment.

"Did you like that?" she whispered.

"Yes."

Her mouth pressed onto his and she led him into a deep kiss. I felt my cunt surge as I watched the scene unfolding before me. It was a drama that all I could do was observe. Olivia was in full control.

After breaking the kiss, she lowered her head then performed a strange contortion routine with her tongue by sticking it out then flattening it so it looked like a sea ray. Then she arched it over her bottom lip and rubbed it against the underside of David's shaft.

He whimpered.

She worked her flattened tongue up and down his cock delivering pleasure with the same finesse that drove me to trembling orgasms. I watched her swab the underside of his shaft finishing each pass with a swirling motion around the swollen head. This girl definitely had some skills.

I unsnapped my jeans and ran my hand down my belly and fingered the elastic front of my thong.

Olivia's lips then clamped tight around David's cock. She glanced over at me while she performed a slow downstroke that ended with her consumption of his entire length.

I plunged my fingers inside my cunt. It felt like I had sunk my hand into a bowl of hot buttered noodles.

Olivia worked her mouth up and down David's dick driving him mad with pleasure. After a while she wrapped her hand around his shaft so she could jerk him off while sucking him at the same time. Thick mucous ran out from the sides of her mouth as David's cock pushed deep into her throat.

The sounds of her mouth going, schluck, schluck, schluck was both hot and grotesque. I pulled off my jeans and underwear and sat down on the chair across from them and went into full masturbation mode. I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest and my feet pressed over the edge of the seat while I rubbed myself hard.

Olivia continued to suck. I watched the ooze of mucous and phloem pour from her mouth.

All of a sudden, she stopped and took a big breath of air. Her hand continued to pump his cock sliding easily over the gooey slime running down the sides. After catching her wind, she put his cock back into her mouth and continued. Schluck, schluck, schluck. The sight of her giving a sloppy blowjob contrasted sharply with the poised, sophisticated image she projected in public. I liked it.

David had to be close to popping now. With suck work like that, no guy would be able to last very long.

Then it happened. David threw his head back and let out a guttural moan. Olivia kept her head still with her lips fixed over the tip of his cock while she pumped his load into her mouth. When it was finished, Olivia sat up, took a breath, then wiped her dripping chin. She looked over at me and moved her mouth around as if she had just finished eating a bowl of ice cream. The same beautiful mouth that I loved to kiss was now full of my boyfriend's come.

She swallowed then looked at me and said, "He tastes so good, Anna," through smacking lips.

Olivia then got up from the couch and pulled off her sweater. Her perky tits pushed out over the top of her black lacey bra. She then turned around and knelt on David's lap. His slimy cock had flopped over to one side. Olivia reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra releasing her breasts. She grabbed them from underneath then pressed them together in front of David's face.

"How do you like these?" she whispered.

"I like them," he returned.

"Suck them," she commanded him.

David took one of her swollen nipples into his mouth. Olivia watched him suckle with a cool detachment as if she didn't derive any physical pleasure from the act itself but was observing a pet playing.

David made wet slurping noises as he devoured her tits. I watched the back of her head twist and bob with the action. I couldn't remember the last time he feasted on my breasts like that.

"That's it, baby," suck my beautiful tits. I saw you looking at them when I walked in. I knew you wanted them. Now that you have them, how are they?"

"They're wonderful," David replied with an airy voice.

"That's good, baby, suck as long as you want."

I wasn't sure what I thought about her calling him, "baby". I was willing to share him, but he was still mine.

After Olivia had enough of him sucking her tits, she climbed off him, then turned to me, looked at my glistening pussy then said, "Oh, Anna, it looks like you enjoyed that little show."

All of a sudden, I felt foolish sitting there naked from the waist down with my legs pulled up exposing myself. She turned to David and commanded, "I want to see you eat her."

David propped himself up off the sofa the shuffled over to me with his pants down below his knees and his cock bouncing up and down. He looked a bit ridiculous.

"Show me how you eat her, David."

Obediently he buried his face into my wet cunt and started to lick up and down my swollen labia. Sitting back in the chair like that in a lighted room allowed me to watch him eat my pussy for the first time. When you suck a guy's dick he can get a view of the action, which I suppose is a big turn on for him, but normally when you are laying on your back getting eaten you can only see the top half of his head. So right now, I watched with fascination.

"That's it, eat her," Olivia cooed.

"It feels so good," I murmured while looking up at Oliva. She stood there watching, her bare breasts glistening with David's spit. Her nipples hard and erect.

"Yes, Anna, I'll bet it does," she replied.

I had already stimulated myself to a heightened state before David started eating me, so it didn't take long to come. I pushed his face hard into me as I climaxed. When it was over, Olivia leaned over and kissed me.

"I should say he's pretty good."

"Yes," I uttered between heavy breaths.

"Now, come here," she said while leading David back to the sofa. "Sit down."

David sat.

Olivia undid the button of her jeans then pulled down the zipper. She then slipped her hands inside the waistband and pulled them down. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Let me see your beautiful cock again."

David grabbed his cock and presented it to her.

"Take off your pants."

David rolled his jeans down his legs followed by his underwear. His half-erect cock bobbing with the effort. Olivia knelt in front of him and took ahold of his spongy member.

"Can you get hard for me again, baby?"

"I think so," he exhaled, concentrating on the effort.

"Come on, I know you can do it."

His cock filled and straightened in her grasp. The bulbous head poked up between her thumb and forefinger.

"That's it, baby." She bent her head down and gave his cock a few licks. "Nice and hard."

I reached between my legs and ran my hand up and down my sticky slit. I had just come a few minutes ago but watching Olivia play with David's dick got me aroused again.

Now that David was fully hard, she was jerking him off with an intense fury. Then she let go of him and climbed on top of him, her pert ass opening momentarily allowing me to peak at her dark asshole.

David grabbed his cock and rubbed it up against the pouting lips of her cunt as she hovered above him.

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes," he replied.

David then pushed the head of his cock inside the opening of her cunt as she slid down it with a loud exhale. She locked onto his mouth with hers and ground her hips as she rode his cock. I could hear David's heavy breathing.

"You feel good big guy," she purred.

I slipped two fingers inside my cunt as I watched. Olivia increased her tempo then started to moan.

"Oh god...oh shit!" she cried out.

David was panting as he slid in and out of her. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked for a bit before her bouncing forced it out again. He grabbed her ass with both hands and worked her body up and down as he fucked her. The crack of her ass opened up with each bounce. I got up off the chair and crawled over to them. I grabbed ahold of Oliva's but cheeks and stuck my face into her ass and started to lick her juicy asshole.

"Oh Anna, getting nasty are we?" She chuckled.

She stopped her bucking momentarily so I could eat her ass. This prompted David to start moving his hips up and down to keep the thrusting action of his cock going.

"But keep going, my dear, eat Livie's ass."

Livie, I had never heard of her refer to herself in the third person with that nickname before.

I ate her asshole while David kept his cock plunging into her. After a while she sat up and his cock slipped out of her. I grabbed ahold of it and sucked it, tasting my own juices.

"Your turn," Oliva whispered as she swung off him and collapsed on the sofa next to him. I climbed on top of him then filled myself with his erection then went to town bouncing and grinding away. I was so fucking horny. David looked at me, his eyes full of pure lust. What was transpiring now was something beyond anything he could have ever conceived. We never talked about threesomes before, nor had he ever given any hints that he wanted to try anything unconventional. If this was something that every guy secretly fantasized about, then he must be in heaven by now.

Olivia had gotten up again and nudged me off him signaling it was her turn again. We switched places and I rested while Olivia rode him some more. David's face flushed red from the effort, his eyes closed in concentration as he mustered the stamina for another round.

12