Anna Ch. 12

Story Info
Anna Seduces Nelly.
3.4k words
4.33
343
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Anna Seduces Nelly

The next two days were uncomfortable to say the least. We really didn't speak to each other, but more or less co-existed in the same space. One thing that kept popping up in my mind was his comment that she was a good fuck. It seemed to indicate that he really enjoyed it, perhaps even more than he did with me. But then again, this was tough for him too, I had been having an affair with another woman; perhaps this was a blow to his manhood.

Was I bothered by watching him sucking Olivia's beautiful tits? A bit. Jealous? Not really. I was a bit insecure watching him take advantage of her attributes that I didn't have, but at the same time watching him with her was an incredible turn-on. I wanted more.

Maybe the thing to do would be that whenever I saw her, he would be with us too. Or at least I would let him know, there would be no more secrets. Would that then mean that we were cultivating a love triangle? Was I crazy? Was this whole thing absurd?

Tuesday morning. I had almost completely forgotten about Nelly and our meet-up tonight but remembered just as I was leaving our apartment. I shouted to David that we were going out to dinner to celebrate another colleague who was leaving and would be home late.

Shit, I was lying again. Fuck.

When I got to the office, Nelly was there. She smiled big when I entered. We talked a bit; nervous small talk like, "How was your weekend?" And all that kind of stuff. Of course, I wasn't going to divulge about what we did on Sunday.

"So, are you still on for tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes, absolutely."

Great, now this was getting really messy, starting an affair with another woman just as my first one was getting weird.

"Great, want to leave here about five?"

"Sure, works for me."

"Great." We exchanged smiles then went about our business.

My mobile phone rang. It was a number from Nyborg. Hope there wasn't a problem with the material I put together for them.

"Hi, this is Anna Larsson," I spoke into the phone.

"Hi Anna, this is Elin from Nyborg."

"Oh, hi Elin. How are you?

"Fine, thanks. And you?"

"Very good, thanks, keeping busy. Everything okay?"

She paused for a moment, I guessed she was trying to figure out if I meant with me or the project.

"Um, yes, everything's okay."

Another pause. She wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack. I can't believe I jilled off to her.

"Okay, good."

"But we were wondering if you could stop by sometime this week, we had some questions about the contract."

I tried to picture her as she talked on the phone. Was she wearing that navy blue pant suit with her big boobs pushing against the jacket? Her tan, wrinkled cleavage protruding out the top? Since I had been with Olivia sexually and made out with Nelly, I had forgotten about her. My lust returned upon hearing her voice.

"Sure, no problem. I'm around all week so any day works."

"Let me see..." I imagined that she was doing that thing where she bit her lower lip while looking at a calender. She continued, "How about tomorrow?"

"Perfect."

"Great. Just stop by maybe One-ish?"

"Works for me."

"Perfect. See you then."

Just as she was about to hang up, I added, "Oh, Elin."

"Yes?"

"We talked about going out for a coffee sometime, are still up for it?"

"Oh, sure," her voice brightened.

"Maybe Wednesday after the meeting?"

A momentary silence as if she was checking a calender.

"Yeah, that will work. Sure...let's do it."

"Okay, great. See you then."

"Yes, see you tomorrow."

"Bye for now."

"Bye-bye."

I was on cloud nine and couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was stoked about seeing Elin again and excited about dinner with Nelly tonight. The afternoon floated by. When the workday ended, me and Nelly made our way to the restaurant, stealing a few discreet kisses along the way.

Dinner seemed more or less a formality, a prelude to what we both knew what was coming. Her boyfriend was away, her apartment was empty. I think we both knew we were going to end up there.

Dinner was nice, we both had the fish of the day, a baked cod in white wine sauce with cooked vegetables and seasoned mashed potatoes. The plates were garnished with fresh dill. We shared a bottle of pinot gris. Conversation was light, mostly about office politics and what her plans were for after she graduated. She really didn't know, she was going to take it as it came.

I thought that was a good plan.

When dinner was over, she suggested we go back to her place for a coffee. I agreed. I knew we'd never get to the coffee.

When we entered her apartment we took off our coats and removed our shoes. It wasn't long before we attacked each other.

Nelly unfastened her bra with clumsy fingers then held the cups up against her chest as the straps slid down her shoulders.

"Don't be afraid of showing yourself to me," I reassured her in the most compassionate voice I could muster.

"I'm self-conscious about my small chest. Always have been."

"So we have something in common," I smiled at her.

She laughed, which put her more at ease.

"The first few times I had sex with Sam I did it with my bra on. I was so insecure about it."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that with me," I said while removing my shirt. When I took off my bra she glanced at my bare tits. I ran my hands over them then added, "These aren't exactly mammoth melons."

She chuckled then replied, "They're bigger than mine," while letting her white lacey bra fall free.

"They're beautiful, Nelly," I said while moving closer to her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I cupped her breasts gently. They felt like two small plumbs. She let out a long warm breath that was full of lust and uncertainty.

"It's okay, just relax."

She nodded.

I ran my thumbs over her pale pink nipples and felt the flesh harden into two thick cones. I looked into her face then said, "You're so beautiful, Nelly."

"Thank you," she muttered.

Lowering my head, I took each one of her nipples in my mouth and circled my tongue around the swollen flesh. Her breathing intensified. Then I ran my hands down the curve of her waist to her bony hips where her white underwear was stretched across the points of her pelvis. I knelt down and kissed her belly.

For a skinny little thing she had a soft swell of a stomach which I found quite sexy. The scent of her cunt grew and filled my nose. I continued to kiss and lick the salty flesh of her belly. I wanted to get to her pussy slowly, building the anticipation. She put her hands on my head and played with my hair while I licked and nibbled at her.

Running my fingertips along the inside of the waist band of her panties, I brushed the top of her pubic hair then paused momentarily at this checkpoint before exploring her most intimate places.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, "she said suddenly while putting her hand over mine, stopping my advances.

"That's okay," I whispered. We'll do only what you're comfortable with."

"Okay," she replied thought an exhale, then took a step backward.

"How about if we lie down. I want you to touch me, but I'd be more relaxed if we were on the bed."

"Sure," I replied. "Lead the way."

I stood up and let her take me by the hand. She led us into her bedroom. I should probably say "their" bedrooma it is where her and her fiancé slept, making feel slightly like a schmuck. But then again, it was she who led me here.

The bedroom was rather small, the double bed pretty much filling the entire space. A white built-in wall wardrobe stood opposite the bed. Two small white nightstands stood on each side. Without any frills, it was tidy and clean.

Nelly lay down on the bed and I removed my jeans leaving me only in my thong. We were now in the same state of undress, which I hoped made her feel more at ease.

I lay down next to her and kissed her softly on the lips. Her face brightened. Our thighs rubbed together in a slow caress. I wanted to devour her and protect her at the same time.

She held my face in both hands and kissed me. I caught a brief whiff of the meaty smell from her armpits mixed with the waning mask of her deodorant. Desire oozed from her body heightening my own arousal.

I kissed my way down her neck, then to her tits where I lingered and sucked her prepubescent-like nipples. Her breathing became heavier, louder.

I ran my palm down her flattened stomach where the skin felt like warm pudding. Pausing for a second, I looked into her eyes to check for signs of trepidation. When all I saw was fiery lust, I hooked my fingers inside the sides of her panties and slipped them over her hips and down her thighs. She bent her knees, raised her legs, then pulled the twisted white fabric down the rest of her legs, and then threw them on the floor.

The odor from her exposed cunt permeated the air around us. For such a sweet little thing, her scent was strong and pungent, but extremely tantalizing.

I ran my fingers through her honey-colored thatch, watching the curled hairs unfurl as they slipped through my fingers. Her entire body relaxed, signaling that she had just cleared a mental hurdle.

I continued.

As my hand descended, my fingertips found the wetness of her center. She inhaled sharply. I split the opening of her vulva with my forefinger then solely inserted my middle finger into her. What surprised me was how wide she was. I was expecting a tight little pussy.

I kissed her mouth while I plunged two fingers inside her. Her breath was hot and heavy, a mixture of apprehension and desire.

"That feels good, keep going," she whispered.

I worked my fingers in and out of her sopping wet cunt with the occasional swipe up to her clitoris which was now a swollen nub.

"Can I eat you?" I asked in a soft airy tone. It seemed silly to ask such a question, but since this was all new to her, I didn't want to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"Yes," she replied softly.

I kissed my way down to her mound of pubic hair then back up to her belly button where I circled it with my tongue. Her belly was so cute, I couldn't get enough of it. Then I kissed her upper thighs and opened her legs gently triggering the release of her powerful scent.

Her hands clutched the sides of my head.

"Want me to go on?" I asked.

"Yes...please. But go easy."

"I will, just relax."

I opened my mouth wide then drew my tongue up and down the gel-like folds of her labia.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she cried.

Then I ate her. Devoured her.

I don't know how much time had passed, but I licked her aromatic pussy with an animal-like frenzy. Her skinny thighs were clamped tight in my arms as I alternated between flicking my tongue across her clit and driving it into her gushing hole.

Her legs clamped together against my head. She came with a scream.

When the last of her orgasmic spasms ceased, she let go of me and I kissed her. The taste of her own juices must have ignited her because she locked her lips on to mine and kissed me hard. She pulled away from the kiss then licked the wetness on my face. Her reaction was unexpected and quite bizarre.

After catching her breath, she whispered in my ear, "Now let me do you."

"I'd love it," I replied, then lay down on my back.

I still had my thong on and started to slide it down my legs when she stopped me.

"Let me do it."

"Okay," I smiled back to her. Her confidence was growing, and I was horny as hell. My cunt throbbed at the thought of that pretty little mouth going down on me.

She scooted down over my hips and slid her hand over the bottom of my belly, then down over the fabric still covering my pussy.

"You're so wet, I can feel it through your underwear."

"Yes, I've been waiting for you."

"Let me try this," she said then continued to caress my cunt through my underwear.

"Feels nice," I reassured her.

She giggled then brought her hand up to her nose and inhaled.

"I love your scent. My god, I love the smell of you," she said, almost shuddering.

"Taste me now, Nelly. I want to feel your mouth on me."

With that she pulled the sides of my thong down over my hips and I felt the strap in the back pull out from the crack of my ass. When she had them all the way off, she brought them up to her nose and took a deep sniff.

"I've wanted to smell you for so long, Anna. I've been dreaming about this moment since the day you kissed me."

She started to run her hands up and down my entire body, feeling my tits, my stomach, my thighs, then over the swollen flesh of my pubis.

"You're shaved," she remarked.

"Yes, do you like it?"

"It looks sexy. I'm not brave enough to do that yet."

"Do you want to touch me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Start by touching me gently. Use these two fingers," I instructed her by holding up my first two fingers.

"Yes," she replied in a hushed voice, then applied two fingers just as I told her to on the lips of my wet cunt.

"Do you ever please yourself?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Then do what you do to yourself to me. It's the same thing."

"Okay, I'll try. I hope we like the same thing."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you do."

She bent over to kiss me once more then spread the lips of my pussy with her fingers. Her movements were tentative at first, but she gained more confidence as things progressed. I responded to her touch with a flow of liquid that covered her hand and made wet, cracking noises as she fingered me.

"Geez, you're so wet."

"You're doing it so good Nelly. Now get my clit. Rub it gently, just like you would do to yourself."

Her fingers found my swollen nub and she began to massage it by making slow circles.

"Yes, just like that."

The feeling of her fingers playing with my clit sent electricity pulsating though me. Her touch became more in tune with my body, adjusting her rhythm and pressure to my reactions.

"Do you want to eat me now?" I asked between breaths.

"Yes." she replied in a sultry voice.

"Just go easy, lick me the way you like to be licked, okay?"

"Okay."

I opened my legs a bit more so she could nestle between my thighs. Once she was in position, I bent my knees and she sunk her head into my snatch. Her first few licks were quick and tentative.

"Just take it easy and relax. If it's too much for you right now that's okay."

"It's okay, I want to do it."

I lay back and let her continue at her own pace. Eventually her licking became more robust and confident. Her tongue working its way up and down my slit.

"Damn, Nelly. You sure you've never done this before?"

"I'm sure. You're my first, really."

"Oh shit, keep going."

She settled into a pattern where she would take a few licks then look up as if seeking my approval. I put my hands on her head as she ate me, mostly as a gesture of encouragement.

She increased her pace and intensity. Extending her tongue, she stuck it up inside me and began to tongue-fuck me. I watched her little pixie-like face scrunch up from the effort.

"That's okay, you don't have to do that. It feels good when you just lick me. Lick around my opening and get my clit. You don't need to stick it inside."

"Okay," she chuckled. "Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, we're both still exploring, discovering what each other likes."

I couldn't believe what I was now saying, talking like an experienced girl-lover and I was still new to this myself.

I was going to come any second now, despite Nelly's initial tentativeness and unfamiliarity with the act, she was doing pretty well. Those dainty fingers dancing around on my cunt before her licking had already worked me up to a state of heightened arousal. The final flickers of her kitten-like tongue were all that was needed to finish me off.

"Ah!...uhn!...uhn!" I yelled, pushing her face hard into my cunt.

The wave of an orgasm washed over me. Nelly feasted until its conclusion.

When it was over, I lay there trying to catch my breath. She nestled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her, and we kissed. I picked up the taste of my cunt on her lips.

We lay there for a long while. I focused on the sounds of her breathing.

It felt good lying there and holding her close to me. The tenderness of the act had such a warm intimacy. She was such a petite vulnerable creature and I wanted to protect her. From what, I wasn't sure.

"Nelly?" I asked, breaking the long silence.

"Yes?"

"Your boyfriend?"

"Samual, yes..."

"I assume you love him."

"Yes, I do, why?"

"Do you like being with him?" I mean sexually."

"I enjoy it. Yes."

"Is he really big?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"His size. Does it hurt when you have sex?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"I don't know, just curious."

"It hurt the first time. I mean, really bad. I was bleeding and everything."

I played with her hair and waited for her to go on.

"But I figured it hurts for everyone their first time."

"That's true," I reassured her, then thought of my first time, up in the hot, stuffy bedroom loft of my parents' summer house when I was in high school. How my then-boyfriend stuck his dick inside me and I about freaked out from the pain. I had no idea it was going to hurt.

I'll never forget that day though, how we just came back from the lake and peeled off our wet bathing suits and climbed the ladder up into the stifling loft space. How the white tan lines glowed on our bronzed bodies. How horny I was. How big he looked. Was that thing supposed to fit inside me?

I'll always remember how when I sat on top of him sweat poured down my back then trickled into the crack of my ass. The air was thick and heavy, the heat was suffocating. My whole body was on fire.

"Why are you bringing this up?"

"I don't know, I'm just interested in people's experience with sex, that's all."

"Humph," she replied, not exactly sounding like she was convinced of my answer.

We lay there for a bit kissing and fondling each other, then I asked, "Nelly?"

"Yes?"

"Sit on my face."

Without saying a word, she climbed up onto my face and I ate her hot little box. It didn't take long for her to come.

I texted David and told him I was on my way home. It was a little after 10pm.

As soon as I entered the door of our apartment I darted straight to the bathroom. "I gotta pee like really bad," I yelled in passing.

David was sitting on the couch half asleep.

When I got inside the bathroom, I turned the water on and washed Emelie's scent from my face and hands. Her aroma was really strong so I hoped I got it all off. I didn't really have to pee, but I flushed the toilet anyway.

When I got out of the bathroom, David asked through sleepy eyes, "So, how was dinner?"

"Very good. Everything tasted excellent."

I laughed to myself at the innuendo.