Anna Gets a Ride to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe could not have scripted the scene any better himself and held his penis in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Joe spread sticky pre-cum over the head of his shaft while he watched one of Jacob's busy hands sliding up Anna's side and begin squeezing one of her breasts. Anna withdrew her mouth from Jacob's, took another drag of her cigarette, then she made out with him again as her exhale streamed out of both nostrils. Their passion increased as Jacob's hand now slid down Anna's front and underneath her skirt. Joe watched Anna's face as the young man entered her with his finger. A look of ecstasy came across Anna's face that Joe had never seen. Anna never looked as beautiful to him before as she did now with that look on her face. Joe watched as Jacob's hand worked in a fucking motion under Anna's skirt and became entranced by the scene unfolding in front of him. He didn't notice Anna grab Jacob's other hand. Joe got stuck watching Jacob suck Anna's juice off of his middle finger and by the time he realized that Anna had taken a stride toward the hallway with Jacob in tow, it was too late for Joe to retreat all the way back down the hallway to his room without being noticed. The only way to avoid immediate detection was to duck into Anna's room!

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Joe thought to himself as he quickly darted around the corner and into the closet. His tiny hard on bounced between his belly and thighs as he tip-toe ran.

"Thank god the door is open!" Joe thought. The sound of sliding it open would surely have given him away.

The master bedroom had a sink and vanity. Beyond that, a separate room for the shower and toilet. Across from the sinks was a large closet. This is where Joe hid and contemplated his amazing luck as Anna soon entered the room with Jacob. And she still had more than half her cigarette to smoke! Joe entered the open end of the closet got down on the floor and quickly got himself situated on a pile of dirty laundry. Joe benefited from a sock in the track of the sliding closet door which prevented it from closing flush with the wall on the side of the closet closest to the bed. Through this inch-and-a-half gap, in total darkness, and completely hidden Joe watched as Anna laid down on her bed on her back. She lifted her legs in the air toward Jacob and spread open her pussy lips while holding her cigarette. The sight alone nearly made Joe cum. Joe watched as Anna played with herself and beckoned her young lover by blowing her cigarette smoke at him. Jacob quickly disrobed revealing a wiry but fit frame with a defined six pack. His pubic hair was shaved smooth and Joe could not tell if his abdomen was also smooth from shaving, or from just being young. He sported a thick, raging hard-on that was easily twice as big as Joe's puny dick.

The shock of seeing Anna break her own smoking rule because of wanton lust added to Joe's arousal. Jacob was evidently a smoking fetishist and delighted in Anna's expert display which further aroused Joe.

"She knows exactly what to do," Joe commented to himself, "but she never does it for me? She won't even blow smoke in my direction!"

Joe's cock would not let any feelings of jealousy or betrayal take hold of his emotions. The humiliation he felt turned him on even more and his cock longed to see young Jacob do things with Anna that he could only dream of.

Jacob wasted no time in mounting Anna and he began fucking her in earnest. The forplay left Anna's pussy well lubricated and Jacob slid right in all the way to his ball sack.

"Aaaaiieehhhh, ugh!" cried Anna as Jacob thrusted into her. Anna finished her fuck sound with a high-pitched, school-girl "ugh" which was her usual vocalization even when not wearing the plaid skirt and it drove men wild. With one vigorous tug on his meager chub, Joe came harder than he had ever cum before in his life.

Anna put the cigarette between her lips and took a deep drag as Jacob withdrew his cock and locked eyes with hers. With the exhale, he thrusted back in to Anna's willing pussy and caught all of her smoke with his face. He continued to fuck her with a steady, building rhythm as Anna took occasional drags of her cigarette and blew directly up into her lover's young face with a smile and a school-girl "Ugh!"

Joe cleaned his cock with the cum rag that he still hung onto while watching Anna continue to smoke fuck Jacob. Jacob mauled her breasts with his hands and she arched her back in pleasure. Anna ashed her cigarette blindly onto her nightstand and took another drag. This time Jacob licked Anna's mouth as she held it open, letting the smoke trickle out. Jacob moaned with pleasure as he tasted the smoke directly off of Anna's tongue.

"I'm going to cum!" Jacob announced without breaking stride. Anna's took one last drag of her cigarette and spread her legs as wide as she could. She clenched both hands onto Jacob's buttocks and pulled him into her while blowing her last inhale into his face. She ditched the cigarette butt into an empty glass on her night stand as Jacob quickly kissed her. He then began pumping his slippery shaft into her as violently as he could, bringing himself to orgasm.

"Ugh, Ugggh, Ugggghhhhh, UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" exclaimed Jacob as he grunted with every vigorous plunging of Anna's sweet tight pussy.

"Ugh. Ahhhh. Ahhh. Ah! Ah!" Anna squealed to crescendo in her school-girl fuck voice as her cunt filled with young man sperm. She was cumming too.

Joe's penis was already spent, but it was beginning to harden again in its post-ejaculation numbness. Joe could not believe that he actually got to watch Anna fuck another man. And barely a man at that! As Joe could not have guessed that being cuckolded by a teenaged boy would excite him this much. Joe knew that there were two more hours before Anna and Jacob would have to leave for work and wondered how much more fucking he would get to see.

After round one, Anna got up and went pee, of course. Jacob stayed on the bed lying on his back motionless with his emptied dick laid flaccid against his thigh. Joe held his breath as Anna walked past his hiding spot to go into the bathroom, and again as she walked past him on her way back to Jacob. Once back on the bed, she crawled over to Jacob and put his cock in her mouth. Joe was surprised to see the youth's boner return to its original hardness so quickly. Anna continued to blow him on knees and elbows as Jacob laid prostrate on the bed. Joe jacked off many nights fantasizing that Anna would do to him what he was now witnessing her do to this boy. She continued to suck him off, only using her hand to pull his cock upright which gave Jacob a better view of the action.

Anna looked into his eyes as she teased the head of his cock with her tongue. She worshipped his cock well. Anna licked up and down his shaft and smacked her own face with the schlong to make a pleasing slapping sound. This made her giggle with amusement and Jacob groan with pleasure. Then she bobbed her face back down, engulfing the entire cock down her throat until her nose was pushed into his pube stubble. Then she face fucked his cock for a bit, before returning to tease the head and pee hole. She continued this rotation for several minutes while Jacob's pleasure mounted. Anna frequently bragged to Joe about her good cock-sucking ability, something Joe had never got to experience before, but he could tell from his hiding spot that Anna knew what she was doing.

Jacob's tense body let Joe know that he was on the verge of cumming again. Jacob reached down and put his hands gently on the back of Anna's head. Anna continued to suck his cock in the same fashion. As she began the next rotation of face-fucking, Jacob's whole body went suddenly stiff and he held Anna's head all the way down on his shaft. His body then started convulsing as his thick young cock began pulsing stream after stream of jizm directly down Anna's throat. Anna seemed prepared for the act of violence as she held her hands out to her side, opened her mouth wide, and accepted the force fed cum like a common whore. Jacob held her head down on his cock, potentially choking her, until he had completely emptied his ball sack down Anna's esophagus. Anna took it like a pro and when Jacob finally released her head, she pulled off his dick, caught her breath, and began licking the residual cum off the tip of his penis and shaft while smiling at him.

"Why is the second cum always more than the first?" she asked Jacob feigning difficulty with accommodating such a massive load of sperm.

"You always ask that!" replied Jacob and the two laughed.

Joe recalled Anna asking him that question in reference to old boy friends, but never had the theory tested on him. It seemed this still held some fascination for Anna and Joe delighted in the fact that this also confirmed his suspicion that Anna and Jacob had been intimate before.

"How long has this been going on?" Joe wondered and his cock stiffened at all his imagined possibilities.

Anna and Jacob fucked three more times in Joe's full view. They fucked in lots of different positions, but fucked mainly in doggy-style and missionary. Each time, Jacob emptied his uncovered cock deep into Anna's pussy with copious volumes of sperm. Anna seemed to string together dozens of orgasms and the sound of their fucking changed as her pussy filled with juice. Anna told Joe that she was on birth control for the sake of not having periods, and not for the sake of fucking without a condom, despite Joe's cross-examinations. Joe was happy to see his love fucked this way and his cock never before stood at such rigorous attention. Joe got most aroused when they fucked facing each other because then he got to see Anna's titties get mauled, groped, nibbled, and slapped. He continued to hold his breath each time Anna and Jacob walked past him to use the toilet. Joe too was able to sneak into the toilet and quietly trickle a pee down the inside of the bowl during a particularly loud and vigorous doggy-style session. Joe used Anna's dirty laundry to rub out two more loads of sperm himself as he watched her fucking the young boy. He held the crotch of a pair of well-worn work leggings in his mouth and sucked her essence from the cloth.

After an hour-and-a-half, it seemed that the fucking was over. Anna and Jacob now just laid naked next to each other watching tv shows on the Food Network. Joe began to worry that Anna would need to start getting ready soon and his hiding spot would be revealed. He went over in his mind what he would say and settled on just being contrite. How else would he explain his presence?

Jacob began to stir again and was slowly manipulating his soft young cock back into a raging hard-on.

"Uh-uh," Anna indicated negatively. "There's no more time for that."

"Just one more quick one," pleaded Jacob. "Smoke it," he stated with restrained enthusiasm as if the idea was for Anna's benefit and not his own.

Anna lifted her naked, well-fucked body off the bed and walked over to the dresser and took her pack of Marlboro 27, 100's and a lighter out of her purse. In anticipation, Jacob sat up at the edge of the bed. Anna walked over to him and placed her cigarettes and lighter on her night stand. Her pony tails were long since fucked out of existence, so Anna quickly tied her hair back into a single pony tail, and knelt her naked body on the floor between Jacob's legs. Jacob stood up to give himself a better view of the action and Anna once again began bobbing up and down on his shaft rotating between teasing the tip, licking the shaft and rubbing her face on his cock, and straight face-fucking. In Jacob's standing position, he was more able to thrust his hips and jam his cock down Anna's throat to meet her head bobs. Anna looked straight up into his eyes as he thrust his cock into her face. This was something Joe ascertained was extremely arousing to Jacob who seemed to moan louder and tense-up when Anna did it. Joe imagined that he would like that too. Not sure if he had another orgasm in him, Joe's cock was nonetheless hard again and begging to be stroked, so he did.

At one point, Anna let Jacob hold her head and fuck her face while she held her mouth open. He would do this for a minute or so then stop and let Anna catch her breath a bit, then start again. Joe never let himself imagine doing this to Anna because she never liked any kind of forced action or movement. Joe was rebuffed on many occasions just trying to get Anna to touch him, much less trying to force his dick down her throat. Seeing this done to Anna by this teenaged boy made Joe's nuts well-up once again with cum.

Joe peered through the gap and tugged his chafe wiener at the sight of Anna blowing the young Jacob just feet away from his hiding spot. He continued to suck at the crotch of Anna's soiled leggings as the taste of her filth added a level of arousal that Joe had never known before. Anna let her face get fucked for much longer than Joe thought she would have ever tolerated. Perhaps she could sense Jacob's imminent explosion when she reached for her pack of cigarettes. Jacob put his hand on his hips and let Anna take control as she lit a cigarette while kneeling below him. She snapped a French inhale and lifted herself up on her knees while caressing Jacob's abdomen and pinching his nipples. She exhaled a plume of smoke up towards his face, then began sucking his cock again. She took another inhale and positioned her face below the head of his shaft and blew her next plume of smoke into the head of penis and towards his face. She smiled up at him and he smiled back in approval. Anna then went to work with both hands and her mouth to coax another load out of Jacob's balls as quickly as she could.

She sucked at the tip of his cock and teased the furrow with her tongue while looking directly up at Jacob. She bobbed up and down a couple more times, withdrew the dick from her mouth and inhaled from her cork filter while holding Jacob's cock against in her hollowed cheek; the whole time maintaining eye contact. Anna repeated this action again, but as she withdrew Jacob's cock he began to spurt his young man seed. A stream of hot cum streaked across Anna's face and hit her in the bangs. A rope of thick jizm shot from Jacob's cock over Anna's nose, between her eyes, and up her forehead. Before any more cum could land on her face, Anna engulfed the cock in her mouth and sucked the remaining cum into her mouth. Anna enjoyed the taste of cum and held her mouth open so that Jacob could see his involuntary ejaculations spurt into her wanting mouth. She licked the last dribbles from his pee hole and swallowed his load with a smile.

"Now get out of here. I've got to get in the shower." She announced and slapped Jacob on the ass.

Jacob was stunned out of his post cum glow and quickly went about gathering his clothing.

"There's food in the kitchen," Anna told Jacob in a manner that suggested his stomach hunger was also regularly satisfied on Thursdays. "And close the door behind you."

Arms full with clothes and shoes, Jacob hastily left the room and pulled the door closed with a free hand. Anna immediately walked to the sink and inspected her cum facial in the large vanity mirror while still smoking the cigarette she lit for Jacob's blow job. She turned around from the mirror and faced the closet. Joe felt his heart pounding, not knowing how Anna would react upon finding him hiding there. His throat went dry and he could feel himself quivering in fear. Would this glorious day end in disaster? Joe considered the possibility that Anna would kick him out for the breach of trust and never talk to him again.

"You can come out of there now." Anna said, looking at the closet.

"Wait, what?!" Joe asked himself. Was she talking to him, or did Jacob sneak back into the room?

Anna slid open the door to her closet and saw Joe naked from the waist down and sprouting his mightiest diminutive hard-on. Anna just laughed quietly.

"Get out of there," Anna said giggling. "I knew you were in there the whole time."

"How!?" Joe whispered his amazement.

"Because you left your door wide open and your basketball shorts on the floor of your room!" Anna whispered back.

Of course! Joe now realized that when he snuck down the hallway to spy on Jacob and Anna, he left the door to his room wide open, not the customary ajar.

"I could hear you in there too," she scolded Joe. "Good thing he didn't notice," she said nodding in Jacob's direction.

Joe's shock quickly became awe as he got to his feet. He never before had seen Anna naked. Here she was standing before him, with cum streaked across her face and smoking a cigarette. A sheepish grin crept across his face as Joe realized that something special was happening to him.

"Did you like that?" Anna asked in a teasing girly voice.

"Oh my god. Yes!" Joe whispered in response.

Anna traced the streak of cum with her fingertip from her upper lip, over her nose, between her eyes and up her forehead, scraping as much cum as she could off of her face as she could with a single swipe her finger. She opened her mouth for Joe, then wiped the cum from her finger onto the middle of her tongue leaving it there for a second for Joe to see. Then she retracted her tongue into her mouth, swallowed, and smiled. She took a drag of her cigarette and blew it directly into Joe's face.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Joe and he leaned in to kiss her.

Instead of her usual recoil, Anna met Joe's kiss with parted lips. Joe smelled the cum on her face and tasted the smoke on her breath and his cock was ready to cum again. Joe got down on his knees, spit into his hand, and started furiously wanking his small boner. Anna continued smoking the remainder of her cigarette and let Joe caress her tits and ass with his free hand, but would not let him touch her cum filled pussy. She blew her smoke directly down into Joe's face and he was in heaven.

"Ooh!" said Anna with a look of surprise on her face. She widened her stance and reached under her pussy. She felt a large glob of cum begin to leak beyond her pussy lips and reached down to catch it. She showed Joe the stickiness that Jacob had filled her with as braids of cum formed between her spread apart fingers. She put her hand to her lips and began licking the cum off her fingers and swallowed it. She took another puff of her cigarette and leaned down and exhaled her smoke right into Joe's face, then kissed him again. Joe was about to cum and Anna could tell by the look on his face. She was almost done with her cigarette when Joe tilted his head back and held his mouth open, pushing his luck. Anna obliged this time, but not how Joe anticipated. Instead of ashing her cigarette, Anna leaned down and told Joe to stick out his tongue. He obliged and she gathered all the saliva in her mouth and spit directly onto Joe's outstretched tongue.

"Hold it there," she said and took one last puff of her cigarette. She leaned down right in Joe's face again and exhaled into his open mouth. "Can you still love me when I fuck other men?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Joe replied with his mouth wide open and jacking his tiny cock furiously.

"Good," she said and she extinguished her cigarette butt in her spit on Joe's tongue and left it there. "Get used to it."

Joe retrieved the cigarette butt into his mouth and bit on it with his molars. Then he unleashed a torrent of hot cum onto Anna's leg that rocketed out the tip of his penis with unrivaled orgasmic ferocity. Joe swallowed Anna's cigarette butt and stood up. Anna and Joe embraced and held each other tightly in celebration of their new, deepened understanding of their love. Joe leaned in to kiss Anna again.

"Oh, gross!" Anna exclaimed and pushed him away. The moment was over and Anna was back to being repulsed by Joe's extreme fetishism. "Get back in the closet and hide until we leave!" she demanded. Joe smiled and did what he was told.

12