Anna is More than a Smile and a Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continue to bathe each other, Anna lovingly touches my chest, abdomen, and manhood while I lather her light brown freckled shoulders, stealing a few intimate kisses along the way.

A little kinkiness in a sexual partner is always desirable in my humble opinion. Anna has taken a liking to sliding her finger up my butt hole. The feeling is pure pleasure and I wonder if it's anything close to a female orgasm.

Minutes later, the two of us step out of the shower after a good thorough cleaning.

"Here's a towel; let's go to the kitchen and make some breakfast." While patting herself dry, Anna adds. "Oh, we better take a pee first."

Anna sits down on the toilet and wraps a few sheets of toilet paper around one hand. She gives me a submissive look while taking my hand in her other and letting herself go. I watch and listen with interest and rapture as her golden pee tinkles into the bowl.

"Matt, you should take a pee too, while we're here. I hope you don't mind my watching you. I think it should be perfectly natural for us to do this in front of each other."

"Believe me, I have no qualms with it." I admit.

Relieved that I agree, Anna returns, "Good"

Anna has nothing in common with Heather, my ex-wife. She would wince with embarrassment if she had to shower or bathe with someone, male or female, let alone pee in front of them, including the cat. Heather would have chased me out of the bathroom and locked the door behind me. In that respect, she was a very private person. Except for the one I married, all of my previous girlfriends enjoyed intimate showers, peeing and sex in the bathroom. Go figure.

Anna and I continue to talk as we dry off in the kitchen. Minutes later, a female voice calls out Anna's name from the slightly opened back door.

Anna responds and the door opens. She throws her towel on the table, dashes over and, as she's probably done many times before, gives the tall honey blonde-haired female a bone-crushing embrace.

They stand with their hands interlocked, looking intently at each other. "Let me have a look at you. Ooh, I'm so glad you came, Michelle; Ohh, I've missed you so much these last few months. How was your trip? How's Mom, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Fred? Did you have any trouble finding my place?"

"Oh, it was a long flight home, your mom and mine are doing fine," she says. " Dad is feeling a bit under the weather, nothing serious, and they told me to say "Hi!" They hope that you'll visit them before autumn." Michelle adds. "I almost took a wrong turn until I noticed the big dairy farm you told me about. But I found you okay."

"Matt, come over here, meet Michelle. Do you remember when I told you about my cousin, whom I consider to be my sister? That's her." Anna motions me over and gently pushes me in front of her. Anna continues, "Matt and I were just outside having sex when we decided to come in to have a shower and some breakfast. We were just drying off when you came in."

Michelle is 5'10 and is wearing a teal-colored fishnet button-down shirt with see through mesh sleeves. She is not as endowed as Anna, but she is stunningly beautiful with her thick brows, green eyes, and a slight chin dimple. Michelle's hair is pulled back to show off her gold circular earrings. She has on a pair of too-short denim cutoffs. Her legs are long and smooth, with a slight tan. The younger female completes her look with basic white runners and matching pink and white ankle socks.

Michelle takes a step forward, giving me an intimate embrace while still fully clothed. She pushes me back to her arms' length, her eyes showing approval as she examines me from head to toe while I do the same. There was an instant attraction between us. "I hope you don't mind that I walked right in on you and Anna."

"I don't think Matt gives a damn." Anna chuckles as she stands beside us pointing to my erection.

"Oooh, that is so nice! May I touch it, please?" Michelle looks at the both of us, seeking permission to do so.

"Ask him, it's his pecker," Anna says, laughing. "Because you're like a sister, I'll give you my permission to play with it whenever you want."

I reach out and gently take Michelle's right hand in mine, then place my manhood in her palm. "You can play with it whenever you want, Michelle. Okay?"

Michelle expresses her understanding. She traces her fingers along its length, noticing the texture with curiosity all the way to the tip. As my right hand rests on her bare hip between her top and shorts, she gently strokes her silky-smooth hand up and down my shaft before playing and cupping my testicles.

"Oh Matt, your cock is so thick and feels so hard."

"I love your pink nipples poking between the strings in your blouse." I complimented Michelle.

"Oh thank you and you can suck on them or whatever you want anytime as well, Matt," Michelle offers as she unbuttons her top with her right hand and steps over to the table, dropping the oversize handbag she's carrying on her left shoulder. Her top easily slips off and is placed next to the handbag.

"Oh Anna, it's so great to get naked with you again, and now with Matt." Michelle says this as she caresses her tiny breasts and expresses relief while being sexually aroused.

Michelle fondles my cock even more and kisses me before shifting her gaze to the wall between the kitchen table and the open back door. She leans against the wall, her hands and arms stretched out and her long legs spread wide. I rub my bare crotch against her small pillowy soft behind, which is still hidden by her shorts' denim fabric.

Michelle relaxes, as if all her troubles in the world have vanished as a result of my massaging her shoulders. I playfully nudge my nose against her longish sensuous neck. Her scent is inviting and smells like lavender and freshly cut green grass.

Michelle moans with her eyes closed, and she says in a deep lustful voice. "Mmm... Matt, that massage feels so wonderful. Do my tits and squeeze my nipples too, I just love that."

Anna stands behind me with her buttocks pressed to the counter, combing her fingers through her hairy mound while pinching and toying with her tits. She was happy to see Michelle attracting my attention. Anna contemplates joining us, but feels Michelle needs the attention more than she does; after all, she had just spent a couple months with their elders and she must be craving for a man's touch by now.

Michelle turns around after a bit and pushes her shorts to the ground, she gives her dark, dense, thick 1970's style bush a bit of a rub before picking her shorts up, folding them, and slipping them into her shoulder bag along with her top.

Michelle is 44 years old and stunning for her age. She could easily grace the cover or the pages of any fashion magazine as an older model. She's just that pretty. Her way of behaving is sweet, and loving as she genuinely cares about people; however, she's not the extrovert that Anna is, so she has to work a bit harder to make friends and attract men.

Once again I extend my hand, encouraging her to step closer. We kiss and hold hands briefly before I wrap my arms around her slim waist, caressing her back and neck. Michelle, despite her height, easily nuzzles her face into my greyish chest hairs. She is intrigued by the fragrances and sensations of my flesh.

Michelle's breaths are warm and moist as I push her up against the wall in steamy passion. Her lips are silky soft and smooth as she takes my head in her hands and pulls me closer. I can feel the sweat on her body and breasts as I press against her. Her tongue gains control and pushes its way between my lips, where it mingles and dances with mine as we savagely kiss. Just when I think I can't get any more aroused, Michelle teases me even more by capturing my tongue with her pearly whites, gently nipping and sucking on it. Michelle is a born kisser.

I meekly stand back and exhale loudly, my head feels like a circuit board shorting out.

"WOW," I say wheezing between breaths to Anna who is standing at the stove, then I turn my attention back to Michelle. "Michelle... you're an incredible kisser."

"She is by far the finest kisser I've ever had, and she didn't learn it from me. As the adage goes, 'you ain't seen nothing yet' with this girl." Anna sighs, while flipping eggs.

The aroma of bacon and coffee fill the kitchen as Anna places plates of food on the table. "All right, guys, get your bare asses over here and let's eat."

While Anna removes her black apron, she does a double take as Michelle boldly rushes past her and steals Anna's seat next to me.

Anna asks with a touch of sarcasm as she sits down. "Did you have fun with your newfound friend?"

"Oh my, I never enjoyed so much foreplay in my life. Oh Matt, I hope I was good enough for you? I'd like to do it again sometime, really soon, only I want you to go all the way with me next time. Are you from around here... can we get together sometime?"

Anna almost spits out her coffee as she laughs out loud. "He lives right next door, Michelle. He's my next-door neighbor!"

"What?!? Really? Are you two neighbours? Would it be okay if I paid you a visit whenever I come to see Anna?" Michelle questions, as if she were a schoolgirl who discovers Santa Clause living next door.

Anna answers before I can respond."Of course, you can see him, I'm hoping you'll be spending the night. It's only a one bedroom apartment, so you'll have to sleep with me."

"Oooh...that's okay, we can make out together and I'm sleeping with Matt tomorrow night!" Michelle calls dibs on me.

"Oh Matt. Too bad you don't have a pussy, Anna is so good at eating pussy."

"Hey, she's no slouch with a cock either." I look across the table at Anna, joking as it sinks in. "By the way, did Michelle just invite herself over to my place tomorrow night?"

"Ha...Ha Ha... What can I say? She's horny, I think I've made a monster out of her." Anna gives a dismissive wave and reclines in her chair.

"Come on, eat up, and let's go sit outside, see the lake, and maybe play some more. What do you think, guys?"

We all agreed and proceeded to eat our breakfast. Anna and Michelle quickly loaded the dishes into the dishwasher after we were done.

Michelle removes her earrings and hair tie, shakes her head, and lets her golden hair drape down over her chest. She packs her earrings and tie into her shoulder bag as she pulls out a grey plastic bag, which appears to contain multiple items.

As the clock approaches nine o'clock and the temperature begins to rise, the three of us head out to the porch. Anna and Michelle sit on the porch floor next to each other, leaning up against the house. Michelle is fascinated by the sheer beauty of the lake and the surrounding forest.

"Hello, Michelle?" Are you there? I've never seen you so quiet before." Anna finds it amusing that she is unusually quiet. "Are you alright...?" "Hello there."

"I'm sorry, I just can't get over this. It's so beautiful here." Michelle says, leaning her head on Anna's shoulder.

After a few minutes, the two females turn to each other and kiss passionately. Michelle runs her hand up and down Anna's left leg.

Anna stops kissing just long enough to make a suggestion. "Why don't you sit next to me, Matt? I can't play with your pecker from here."

Anna speaks up just as I'm about to take a seat next to her. "Hey, before you sit down, don't forget my kiss there, stud boy."

"Yeah, and where's my kiss?" If you kiss her, you have to kiss me too... You got that? That's a rule now." Michelle says with her lips pursed.

Anna giggles. "Matt's grabbing my tit."

"He just grabbed mine too when he kissed me."

"I guess you can't win them all, eh, Little sis?"

"Oh, I don't know... I think I've won. As far as I'm concerned, he can grab whatever he wants when he wants. I can't wait to feel that thing between my legs." Michelle snickers. Then she suddenly remembers the grey bag. "Oh...hey, and speaking of sticking things between our legs, look what I bought you Anna."

Michelle passes the grey shopping bag to Anna and she peeks inside, pulling out three items inside plastic clamshells while grinning from ear to ear.

"Oooh, sex toys. I Love them, thanks Michelle." Anna kisses Michelle.

Michelle gives me a wink and pokes fun at Anna, "If you really want to get some brownie points with Anna, forget the roses, candy or the diamonds. Buy her a sex toy. She'll fuck you for three days straight. Like, have you seen her toy collection?"

"She has this big trunk full of them in her bedroom." Michelle exaggerates and mimes having a full box. "Anna should start her own sex shop."

"Uh...no, I haven't seen her trunk...and I even helped her move in yesterday. She didn't let me in on that juicy little detail. Anna, have you been holding out on me!"

"Well, hold on guys." Anna pipes up."First and foremost, Matt, if you had stayed and fucked me last night, you would have seen my collection. Second, Michelle... if the guy wants to give me diamonds, I'm not going to stop him."

"Hey Matt, do you have any sex toys?" Michelle asks flirtatiously.

"No...no, just my hand." I said while I demonstrated how I masturbate.

Michelle giggles as she watches, "We should get him one of those things that looks like a woman's ass with a hole in it."

"Hey, if he's going to slip that monster cock in anything that looks like a woman's ass or pussy, it's going to my ass and pussy, not some piece of silicone." Anna says while pointing between her legs.

"Ohh, but wouldn't it be fun to watch him with a fake ass."

Anna replies. "I'd rather watch him bang your ass."

Michelle quips, "Well, I guess that means no sex toys for you."

I bowed my head and faked a frown.

"Michelle, I didn't say that. We'll take him into the city, not here as I doubt they'd have a sex shop out here anyways and look at the men's stuff."

"Geez, I've never been shopping with a man in a sex shop before." Michelle drifts off into a daydream, fantasizing about pulling my pecker out in front of the other female shoppers and trying out the various toys.

"Michelle?? Michelle?? Are you there?" Anna expresses her annoyance. "I honestly don't know where this girl's mind goes at times, Matt."

Anna gives Michelle's nipples a tug and jiggles her breasts to bring her back down to reality.

"Oh, I guess I did it again." Michelle, clearly embarrassed, apologises.

"Michelle, please... stay with us. Now... Let's see, it's Monday," Anna muses. "We'll go on Thursday because I start my new job next Monday. Matt, I need groceries today, could you drive me to the store? I can fit more in your truck than I can in my car or Michelle's car."

"Yeah, I'll drive you, no problem."

When I woke up this morning I had hoped to become acquainted with Anna enough to win her affection, perhaps with some kissing or hugs with the odd feel of her behind and chest. Little did I know that if I'm lucky today, I might get my first threesome experience.

Both of us grab Michelle's hands and pull her to her feet. She quickly brushes her tushy with her hands, then watches us with keen interest.

My heart skips a beat every time I peer into Anna's deep brown eyes. She places one hand on my stomach and the other around my waist and kisses me seductively, while, at the same time inviting Michelle to join us in our lustful desires. Michelle enthusiastically joins in without hesitation, wrapping her arms around Anna and me. As three, we kissed passionately and got more into it as we kissed longer.

I push Michelle over the porch railing and into her hirsute little hole I smoothly enter her. Her vagina lightly grips my thick cock as I thrust in and out of her. Anna gives every indication that she's really into this as she stands beside us caressing, groping and kissing. Anna crouches down and spreads my ass cheeks, licking from my balls to my butthole. She enjoys inserting her finger in my starfish just as much as she did during our shower earlier this morning. But she has one more surprise in store for me. She rims her tongue around my hole. To say that her ass play is a turn on is an understatement.

Suddenly, I feel a liquid dripping down one of my legs. Michelle is leaking cum around my manhood. I give it to her hard and furious. She starts moaning loudly. Anna leaps from the porch steps and dashes into the flower bed where she kisses her while kneading and squeezing her breasts. Michelle lets out one more squeal before collapsing to the porch floor.

My cock is still flaccid, Anna drops to the ground as she returns to the top of the steps and takes it into her mouth. Michelle slowly gets back to her feet and straightens herself up while Anna gives me another one of her patented blowjobs.

"Hey Matt, you want to finish off with me on the dock?" She adds just before I blow. "I think it'd be fun."

"Sure Let's go." The three of us race down to the dock. Anna and Michelle playfully splash water on each other before ganging up on me and soaking me like moss.

"Hey, let's go swimming." I propose. We jump off the dock and splash around in the cool lake for a while. Then we sit at the end of the dock and talk while drying off after our refreshing swim.

"Okay Matt, it's just you and me now. Finish yourself off, I want to feel you throbbing inside me as you cum. No pulling out." Anna adds as she lays on her stomach looking at me. "That's rule number two."

As I stick myself into her," I quickly comment, "I'm starting to like your rule system."

Michelle squats down, runs her hand over my back and butt as I spoon Anna. It wasn't about pleasing Anna, or even Michelle. It is about pleasing myself this time. I shove my arms under Anna's body and give it my all until I release my semen into her womanhood. We both rolled over and lay down for a few minutes while Michelle sits on the dock with her legs spread, taking in the view of the lake.

"Well, you two... We should get dressed and go grocery shopping. "What do you think?" Anna stands up and asks, "We can get together again tonight...?" Okay?."

I stood up, stepped beside Anna, and we started making our way towards the hill.

"Wait a minute, hold your horses, I need to go pee first." Michelle makes a noise with her tongue and looks as if she can't hold it any longer. We are just a few steps ahead of her when we turn around and see Michelle standing with her legs slightly apart on the dock. Anna and I stand there, arms around each other, waiting for her to catch up with us. As she looks down between her legs, her golden torrent pools between her feet before running off between the two-by-fours. She slows to a trickle after a minute or two, shakes her hips, and rushes to catch up with us. Michelle gives us each a quick kiss before the three of us walk up the ridge, arm in arm, to get ready for the grocery store.

Anna, Michelle, and I crack jokes about how much fun we had this morning and make plans for when we get back from town.

"Last one up to the deck gets laid last tonight," I declare.

We quickly agree and race up the hill. In the spirit of equal opportunity, once at the top of the embankment. Both of them jump and wrestle me to the ground and flee. I get to my feet and grab Michelle by wrapping my arms around her waist and I pull her down. We laugh like schoolchildren as we get up. I quickly catch up to Anna. Michelle zooms past us like a thoroughbred with her long gangly legs. She triumphantly climbs the balcony steps. Anna and I are out of shape, but she comes in second. We huff and puff as we catch our breaths next to the patio table.

Michelle, the winner of bragging rights this time, mocks me. "Ha ha, you're going to be the last one to get it tonight!"

I accuse in between breaths, smiling and laughing. "Hey, no fair, you guys tackled me first."

"All that matters is that it is fair to us." Anna wobbles. "All right, let's get ready and go."