Anna Kendrick - Hands Off

Story Info
Anna enjoys baking for her new boyfriend.
6.1k words
4.78
7.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Anna Kendrick rolled out the dough on the counter top in her kitchen, enjoying herself as she took time to do some baking. It was a personal hobby of hers and she loved doing it, though so often she didn't have time for it properly, or nobody to do it for. But now however she had a new boyfriend, and things had changed a little.

She had got herself a new boyfriend after a little while single. He was a little different to the normal guys she seemed to date in that he wasn't involved with the movie business and wasn't yet another Hollywood type that worked in or around productions of television or film. He was more a normal guy, who worked in a good job in aerospace and was a little more conventional. His attitude was straightforward, he told her exactly what he thought or felt and if she asked a question she could be sure of an honest answer in return.

It was different to a lot of the guys she'd dated and it made for a refreshing change actually, since he was clear with what he liked and wanted in life, and crucially what he wanted from her in their relationship. He was rather more in charge than previous men she'd been with, not in a bad way, just a clear, decisive manner that rather turned her on. She'd shared it with a friend who had been rather shocked and tried to tell her it was some backwards attitude or unbalanced, but she didn't see it that way, just finding it more conventional and choosing to continue on.

In return she chose to be a little more conventionally submissive for him and let him take the lead, stepping back to allow them work together and let him be in control of more things, including their sex life. She settled into the role of the perfect girlfriend, with him in charge of their relationship and her going along for the ride, offering the right advice or input when the time came. It was certainly a change for her, but she took the chance.

And frankly, it was going great. She was absolutely loving things with him and it was going great. Their relationship was hot and passionate, seeming to be in perfect harmony and their sex life was excellent as well, fulfilling for both of them. She'd tried new things and found pleasure in that, some things she may not have done before as she was guided by him. Also with him being in charge at home she was able to relax and not worry herself with it, knowing it was taken care of as she focused on her sometimes stressful career. The balance it brought to both their lives just worked.

She'd started wearing more sexy underwear at his behest, swapping tights for stockings, either hold-ups or with suspenders, and more thongs and G-strings. Her bras got sexier and a couple of bodysuits and corsets found their way into her lingerie collection as well as she embraced what he liked, enjoying dressing up sexily for him. She knew it was somehow outdated or something, but their relationship was going so great that she just loved being sexy for him which only encouraged him to pay her back.

Anna had some time off between projects so was spending it doing something she loved, baking in her kitchen. She was making her own dough from scratch and just enjoying a nice afternoon making sweet treats for her new man and some of her family. Her hands were covered in flour, kneading and rolling out the dough on her counter patiently when he walked into the kitchen behind her, slowing down to take in his beautiful, petite girlfriend working away at her baking.

"Hey," she said with a smile, glancing back over her shoulder.

"Hey," he replied, just watching her, taking in her gorgeous, slender form, her long brown hair cascading down over her bare shoulders. She was wearing a simple black halter neck top, her black bra straps visible outside it where it tied behind her neck, leading down to a pair of tight jeans that helped to highlight her figure. He took in the slender taper of her waist and flare of her hips, loving how the denim snugly wrapped her ass before leading down her short, beautifully toned legs. She just had an old pair of Converse on that she kicked around the house in, feet bare inside the old canvas.

"Ooh hello," she murmured as he slid up behind her and pushed his arms around her waist, absolutely towering over her. He was over 6' tall, which was huge compared to her diminutive 5'2" and as a result he seemed absolutely huge compared to her...but she loved it. He hooked his hand into her hair and swept it over her shoulder out the way before he dipped down and nuzzled up her soft cheek. She tried to focus but he kissed gently down over her jaw and onto her neck, making her shiver and lean away to give him maximum access to her as she murmured in pleasure. Her eyes closed and hands paused, completely consumed by the illicit touches.

She squeezed her thighs in arousal as she felt the familiar tingle, her pussy wettening a little as his hands took hold of her waist, his grasp easily able to contain and restrain her, feeling so dominating and safe. Anna trembled a little as she let him do his thing, unable to touch him, hands still covered in flour from her baking as he held her and his kisses turned to little bites of her neck and shoulder. It made her give a ragged little gasp, immediately embarrassed as he turned her on so easily, his hands slipping down to pull at the bottom of her black top and draw it teasingly up her tummy.

His fingers let it slip and drop back as they carried on up to her beautifully firm C-cups, her breath catching a moment as his hands slid over them, supporting and squeezing them perfectly as he groped her, taking in every soft, womanly curve of her petite body through her bra. Hands roamed over her chest and took in her impressive shape, firmly groping her, not hard but plenty to make her relax into his grip and let him take charge. His hand pushed down from her chest, over her tummy and straight to the waistband of her jeans, fingers easily burrowing beneath.

They slid down over the front of her panties, taking in the lacy design embroidered on them over the top of her sexily shaved pussy as she shivered in arousal, a shuddering gasp escaping her lips. She was just lost to it as he bit lightly down her neck again before playfully going to give her a hickey which made her squeal playfully and twist away from him. He pulled his hand back out of her jeans and it was immediately in her hair, pulling a handful of it to yank her head over so he could kiss her lips.

They made out passionately, tongues entwining powerfully as his hand continued to squeeze at her breast, holding her back by her hair not that she intended to pull away. Her hands were still covered in flour and she was powerless in his arms, exactly the way she liked it as he broke away from her and effortlessly spun her round on her toes to face him, looking up at him with her big blue eyes wide.

She held her hands out in adorable awkwardness to the sides of her, still messy from her interrupted baking session as he easily dominated her and pushed down on her shoulders to urge her towards the floor. It was a move he'd used on her plenty of times before and she knew exactly what he wanted, letting her toned legs dip so she dropped down to a crouch, choosing not to kneel and instead sinking down on the heels of her Converse in front of the counter. He pushed her back to lean against the counter, Anna teetering a little as he did so, eyes locked onto his jeans where the bulge of his stiff cock was obvious.

She knew what was coming but her eyes remained fixed as his hands went to his belt, releasing it and the button below to pull his jeans open. Her breaths were short and fast as she stared, watching him yank his shorts out the way so his hard prick could spring up before her, already rock hard and ready for her. In perfect sync with him she opened her mouth and closed her eyes just as his hand pushed through her long brown hair again and he stepped forward to push himself between her waiting lips.

He groaned as he felt the heat of her mouth and her skilful tongue pressing up obediently on the underside of his cock. Her blowjobs were fantastic and he knew she had the perfect touch, but it still made him shudder every time she got started. Not that she had any control, pressed back into the counters and unable to move her head, instead reliant on him to drive things. He had no problem with that and pushed into her mouth, gliding across her waiting tongue towards the back of her throat before slowly pulling back.

Anna sucked firmly, immediately getting into it as she thrust her most powerful muscle against his rock hard prick, feeling all the most sensitive areas and working her tongue against them with practiced skill as he groaned and bucked in her mouth. She felt him strain and stiffen as she applied herself, just pinned back as he thrust in and out of her, fucking her face with slow yet powerful strokes.

His hand slid down onto her head, a reassuring presence as he pumped into her hot, soft mouth, relishing how her sucking was just perfect as it picked up intensity, the ministrations of her tongue ideal, just knowing where and how to stimulate him. It only encouraged him to thrust in harder and faster, increasing pace and shoving a little deeper so his bulging head bumped the back of her throat.

Anna couldn't fully deep throat but she was more than capable of handling that, able to give a great blowjob without choking when he threatened to go deeper than she could take. He didn't though and just stayed where she was comfortable, wanting them both to enjoy it as he thrust into her oral haven and enjoyed everything she had for him. She loved his dominance, the way he had such power over her without even pulling her hair, his hand just resting in her soft brown locks as he thrust his big, hard cock into her with ever increasing enjoyment.

He pushed down to work his sensitive head through the soft yet strong sensation of her tongue, feeling how she yielded around him while at the same time thrust it at him. His cock pulsed and jumped in her mouth as she hit the right places and it only urged her to do it more, curling her tongue up under the tip of his cock or pulling it back bent against him like a wave to give a broader yet equally intense sensation. It only made him pump his hips faster and work more intently down across her tongue as he enjoyed himself.

She sat down on her heels as she crouched obediently against the counter and let him fuck her mouth, fully in charge as she did everything to please him. He bumped the back of her throat repeatedly but she didn't have a problem with that, knowing he could read her perfectly and clearly wasn't going to push her. Anna was working on deep throating for him, but she wasn't there yet.

He switched it up by pulling back and rubbing his rock hard cock into her cheek, feeling the silky softness and forgiving stretch of it. She mumbled in enjoyment as he took in every part of her mouth, stroking her tongue along the side of his throbbing prick while he thrust it along inside her cheek. He got all the way back before he pulled back out, letting her show off her skills as she sealed her lips around him and tickled the tip with powerful flicks before gliding back along the velvet smoothness.

She was so turned on, just crouched down and sucking cock, doing her best as he worked himself into her cheek before shoving it back towards her throat. She pulled plenty of pressure and let him pump himself rapidly for a moment, loving being totally dominated and under the thumb, hands still held out the way messily, pussy so ready and wet for him if he wanted to fuck her.

Anna was pleased when he slowed and withdrew from her mouth, letting her close her plump lips over his thick head as he pulled out of her, stepping back and reaching down for her petite form. She delighted in him easily lifting her onto her feet, his strength evident and dominating for her, getting her back onto her dainty feet before he gave her a hot, hard kiss. Their passion was bubbling over and only frustrated her as she couldn't touch him, her baking hands still held aside.

He broke away and spun her around, making her gasp, heart pounding in excitement as she moment she wanted was finally upon her. He shoved her against the counter and pushed her down by her shoulders, bending her down over a thankfully unused part of the work surface until her firm C-cups bounced off it. His hands immediately went to her waist and drew down onto her tight jeans, running round the denim to hook into and grab at the front.

She just stayed prone, arms down on the counter, hands held up ridiculously to keep them clean as he roughly pulled the button undone and almost ripped the zip down to release them. He grabbed at the sides and tugged the tight jeans off her curvy hips, pulling her underwear half way with them at the same time. Free of her hips, he shoved the denim down her gorgeous legs, over her smooth thighs to bunch them up around her knees as he revealed her tight ass split by the tiny black G-string she was wearing.

His hands slid back up over her pale skin to make her tingle before he grabbed her firm ass with both hands, squeezing firmly as she murmured in pleasure and arched her back for him to push herself out. She presented, making herself as enticing as she could, though she was sure she didn't need to and he was going to fuck her anyway. She wasn't wrong and his thumbs curled up to hook into the slender string of her G-string, the sexy underwear she was wearing just for him, feeling him twist the waistband in his grip for a moment before he peeled it down, rolling the token fabric down her thighs.

Other than the edging and lacy design on the front, it was completely sheer black mesh that would have given him a good view of her dark landing strip of pubic hair had he been in front of her. Instead it just twisted up as he yanked it down her legs to join her jeans, dispensed with as he revealed her hot, waiting snatch.

She didn't have to wait long as he was as hot and ready as her, wanting the feel of her perfect pussy wrapped around him. He grasped his rock hard prick and aimed it down, having to dip his legs to line up with her as she was so petite and tiny in front of him. He was more than happy to deal with that problem though and shoved his bulging head to her hot, tight lips, immediately feeling her thick juices slick the tip of his cock.

With an easy push he was inside her, effortlessly sliding himself into her gorgeously snug yet yielding vagina as her abundant juices helped him straight in. He gave a slight gasp at how hot and wet she was, wrapped around him perfectly as his petite girlfriend have a groan and quivered in pleasure, absolutely loving the sensation of his thick prick finally breaking into her body. His hands pressed into her waist and slid back to her hips as he held still a moment, both of them basking in the sensations as she squeezed and clamped at his pulsing cock.

He pulled back at her hips and squeezed a little more inside her before pulling back and slowly starting to thrust, working so his head bulged her lips as he threatened to slip out before powerfully, inexorably surging forward to bury himself inside her again. Anna moaned in helpless pleasure as his cock started to pump into her, working slightly deeper with each thrust, laid out over the counter as he pulled her hips back into his body for their mutual pleasure.

Her moans mixed with his gasps, loving the feel of her velvet walls as they stretched over his cock, wrapping him tightly in liquid heat as he pushed deeper, able to feel how tight yet ready she was, just waiting for be stretched out by him. His hands held her firmly and guided her hips and ass back towards him, thrusting firmly inside her but maintaining his long strokes, making sure she could feel every millimetre of his good sized cock as he fucked her.

Anna certainly could and just moaned and murmured with pleasure, nerve endings lit up as she waited for him to finally lose his patience and bury it all inside her. She was petite and his cock was quite impressive, she was barely able to handle it sometimes, but she was so turned on that she knew she'd been fine taking every last bit of it just then and that him nudging her cervix would only enhance that.

His patience held however and she both relished it and was frustrated by it as he took his time to work himself inside her with his long strokes. It was only when he was very nearly there that he pulled back, made her labia bulge and then shoved himself inside her much more firmly, harder and faster than at any point as he pulled her back and enveloped his entire manhood inside her body. Anna gave a shuddering moan as she trembled, feeling his whole cock buried inside her at last as his hips pressed into her ass and he held her back tightly against him.

As she'd expected his tip pressed against her cervix, her petite body and tight pussy barely able to handle him as he stretched her fully around him, groaning with pleasure himself as he felt every bit of his perfect girlfriend on his cock as she obediently bent over the counter. She never tried to get up or take charge, just letting him dominate her as he took a moment to hold himself completely inside her squeezing tunnel as his cock pulsed, feeling her squeeze in return.

He slowly withdrew fully again then buried it inside her once more with increased intensity, making her feel his whole length still but upping the pace now her pussy was fully stretched out for him. She just groaned in pleasure as she felt his cock delve into her, nerve endings tingling as he stroked past them until he bottomed out against her firm ass once more. She kept her back arched and just focused on every primal sensation of it, lost to the pleasure much as he was, hands holding her pelvis dominantly, in ownership of the delectable Anna Kendrick as he pumped his cock into her gorgeous pussy.

They were both loving it and for a minute or two they just took the time to enjoy it, the pace more rapid but still not fast, his whole cock sliding easily in and out of her to their mutual enjoyment. She could feel how stiff and ready to fuck he was, knowing he was holding back as she felt his cock iron hard and straining inside her. Every little squeeze of her pussy made him jump, the clenches of her tight muscles around him sending a pulse of pleasure into his body that made her smile as she lay flat out over the counter.

Her pussy was so hot and wet, inviting him to fuck her harder, to go faster and really split the petite star in two, but he held his nerve and refrained. He didn't want it over so soon and on top of that wanted to see her orgasm, able to tell how much she was enjoying herself as he worked himself into her. He kept thrusting the full length of his cock into her but stood up a little more, lifting himself up over her ass so he was pushing down into her pussy and crucially over her G-spot. His thrusts hit the spot, the sensitive rough spot on the front wall of her vagina and made her shudder, giving a groan of excitement and trepidation as she felt his thick prick work over her most intimate spot.

The type of stimulation changed a little as he pumped down over her G-spot, his thrusts still full length but a bit faster now as he worked to stimulate her effectively, his bulging head driving across the front of her pussy as he thrust down into her, holding her hips firmly as he worked at her. Anna curled her back a little, no longer arched for him to push her sweet pussy toward him as she rotated her hips forward to accentuate his pressure on her G-spot. It meant that his powerful, deep thrusts worked harder at the little, secret spot and made her shudder a bit more with pleasure.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers
12