Anna Miller Gets Railed

Story Info
Anna Miller from Metro gets horny and plans a gang bang.
6.6k words
3
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Miller was freezing cold "I thought the metro was cold but nowhere was cold like the Volga!"

These dreary plains were endlessly hit by blizzard winds and freezing sleet.

More dangerous boring and barren than the Metro she knew so well.

She was busy following her father's orders. Patrol this section of the river and look for more supplies.

She had already searched enough houses to see there was nothing here that the locals had already scavenged. There was nothing they had missed. No point to being here she was safe for now she could see for miles no one could sneak up on this ranger.

At least she could be alone with her thoughts.

"Why did Artyom want to leave the Metro so badly? This place is awful!

I'm so sick of pacing up and down this dull old empty stretch of stinking grey riverbank." She thought.

"I'm so tired of the cold. I'm so hungry our rations these days are just meagre scraps. And worse than that, more than anything else I am always so damn horny."

"I love Artyom." she thought "But making love silently in our cramped train cabin is just not satisfying me. It's not Artyom's fault. It's doing it in that tiny, cramped bed trying to keep the noise down my friends and colleagues and father all sleeping next door it's so awkward. I miss our small apartment back in the Metro at least it was private. At very least it was noisier in the Metro, and no one would ever hear us."

"I haven't even had an orgasm since before we left Moscow. It is all right for him he is the quiet one anyway and he can still cum just fine." Sex was all she was thinking about these days. There were few pleasant activities in life down in the tunnels of the Metro. So, she made the most of the few physical pleasures she could.

Hypothetically she could just masturbate but that would not sate her appetites. Probably only make them worse.

Besides fingering herself alone in her cabin would be even worse since the crew would know what she was up to. And as for hiding out and masturbating out here she'd either get frostbitten fingers at best or mauled to death by a Nosalis mid-orgasm at worst.

Nowhere to relax in these blizzard-like winds plus the whole place stunk the air heavy with some foul toxic odour possibly from the dead shrimps littering the muck.

Luckily, she had a better plan and all it required was precision timing and a dose of luck just like any other military operation.

She walked back towards her new home the Aurora cutting short her assigned expedition for her own personal mission.

She used her sniper scope to a headcount watching for a while to check who she saw walking about inside the train.

She kept her torch off and crept up behind the carriage avoiding sightlines. She could hear laughter but couldn't hear her father's harsh barks. She risked a quick dart out along the track peering into the bright windows making sure that neither her father nor husband had returned yet.

She had no believable excuses for disobeying orders. So, getting spotted going AWOL was not an option.

They were still out good nothing unexpected had happened.

She had to seize the opportunity now.

She felt a thrill once she got inside so far, her plan was working perfectly, and the hard part was done this would be the easy part although also the most high risk.

She opened the back door of the train.

Thinking "They really should be on guard."

She locked the carriage door behind her. She paused to take off her combat boots still caked in dirty snow and her thick coat and grey jumper.

And strode confidently up the carriage. Drawing the blinds closed for secrecy as she went.

The crew were all busy relaxing in the kitchen car.

Duke, Alyosha, Stepan and Tokarev all sitting and chatting on the couches.

Anna walked in and took her hat off.

"Hey Anna, shouldn't you be on patrol?" Asked Sam

" yes but I am bored of muddy riverbanks." Before they could respond to that she asked

"Where's Yermak? "

"Down in the engine room tinkering as always". Answered Tokarev.

"Fantastic news! He could spend all evening tinkering with it and wouldn't hear a thing due to the noise of the furnace and his age." She thought to herself.

"Good because I thought of a nice way to stay warm. My husband and my father are out exploring and looking for supplies

They will be two hours more at least. so, while they are gone would any of you like to have the fuck of your lives?"

"Er what?"

A surprising request for them to hear for sure but she needed a good fuck it was the only thing that could lift her spirits, the only way to warm her up.

That would lift the melancholy she had felt since abandoning the only home she had ever known.

She wanted to have some really crazy, wild sex. She wanted it to be loud, and she wanted it to be hard.

It was too bad her Artyom couldn't be there. But he would have objected to sharing his love, his Anna with the crew.

"This is a one-time offer." she hoped she meant that. She planned to keep to that right now, but would her feelings change later on?

"You're joking?!!"

"You can't be serious?"

"What the fuck Anna!"

"You Crazy bitch!

Now she was peeling off her blue and white stripy tank top letting her cleavage loose and slipping its straps off her shoulders before completely exposing herself, letting her perfect boobs bounce free. she was now nude from the belt up aside from the dog tags around her neck. The Spartans saw her perfect set of sculpted curves.

Her nipples looked delectable to the sex-starved rangers a soft radiant pink almost glowing in the lamplight. the creamy pale skin of her chest was flawless, and she had a slim hourglass figure, a toned midriff with a perfect cute little innie.

Her arms were lean and well-muscled. The clawed scars on her upper arm only made her more interesting. her pure brown hair cropped short and swept to the side.

Her narrow elfin face was slim and beautiful with hard blue eyes.

But with lips plump and pouty she was definitely the hottest woman for hundreds of miles.

All that and they stiffened at the mere sight of her nude upper body alone. they hadn't seen her naked figure before and they all knew she was Artyom's anyway. None of them had been with a woman since leaving the tunnels. And Anna was hotter than all of the prostitutes there anyway.

They tried to recall when they had last seen a pair of tits so large and so flawless.

"Damn!" they all thought as one. Now they all knew how sexy she was they could never unsee this.

"Don't give me that look! I know you've all been thinking about it." She teased. "If you tell my father he'll kill you. You tell Artyom and I'll kill you. I can't take another week this cooped up in this cabin or out on the dangerous surface and not live fully for once. I've never fucked more than one guy at a time. I'd like to try that at least once before I die. Or are you little pussy rabbits afraid of the colonel's temper?"

If this was some test it sure was a weird one.

They had all seen her in a tank top before and accidentally caught a glimpse of her chest bouncing but they had tried not to think about her that way out of respect for Artyom and the Colonel.

But now that she was in front of them actually offering it. They all wanted it.

Tokarev thinking "Artyom is our friend always helpful, capable, loyal and a good listener, but what he doesn't know what won't hurt him."

Stepan pondering" I wouldn't do something like this with just any woman

But this was Anna! She is one of us, I always liked her as a friend and comrade and if she was horny and Artyom was not here then like the old Spartan saying, "If not us, then who?""

They looked amongst themselves. Who would break ranks first and say what they were all thinking?

In the end, it was Duke who took a swig of vodka and announced

"You know what? Fuck it! Anna, I'm in!"

"I'm in Too!" nodded Stepan

"Let's do this!" Laughed Alyosha

"Yeah, let's go!" agreed Tokarev

"I meant it before about Artyom, mention it to him and I'll take your balls off with my knife just like that. Not a word on pain of death. "Anna threatened them coldly. She could not bear to lose her Love.

"Yeah of course," said Duke

"Ok don't worry." Anna Said Stepan

"Yeah, why would we?" Agreed Aloysha

"Yes of course." Promised Tokarev thinking "Sure why would we tell him?"

Anna was pleased now they could begin. switching back to a relaxed and more sultry tone she asked

" So, you guys like my tits?"

"Fuck yes! those are the best pair I've seen since before the war." Gawped Stepan

"Damn, right" agreed Tokarev

"Oh yeah." grinned Duke

"Beauties" Breathed Alyosha.

They were truly perfect! firm and full. globes of pale flesh capped with tender pink nubs of nipples there was a good contrast between the bulging pale jugs and the raw livid pink of her areolas and nipples.

The men still stood frozen, they still weren't going to act without her making the first moves, so she acted as a primer.

"You're first." She said choosing for them at random by pointing at Tokarev.

Her loose tits jiggled as she strode over to him.

He acted swiftly on his instincts He grabbed onto her boobs and sucked them as hard as he could.

He needed them in his mouth. Licking them all over, flicking his tongue against her perky nipples till they were rock hard against his tongue.

"Mmmmmm that's wonderful." purred Anna

Thinking "This is a good start".

Meanwhile she unbuckled her belt, unzipped her tan combat trousers and shoved her pants down past her athletic thighs and cast them aside. Flashing the crew her shaven pussy.

The others started staring, still drinking vodka to keep their nerves.

She kicked her underpants away too once she had them off.

She made out with Tokarev once he surfaced from her chest hungrily kissing him deeply and violently.

Getting into the mood Duke leaned in to steal a kiss from Anna.

Anna and Duke kissed briefly and passionately, but there was no chemistry between them. they were friends, not partners. They would only be lovers for one night. Tongues flew together. A wild senseless kiss of fiery lust drool everywhere.

It was a hot kiss, but she ended it quickly. She wasn't here to make out, she was here to be their cum dumpster, their whore for one night only.

"Reckon you can handle me?" Asked Anna

"I've got the equipment. "Tokarev promised. Not undressing but pulling out his hardening cock from his dirty combat trousers.

His stiff prick quivered it was very much ready.

"He has a good length on him." Thought Anna while dropping to her knees "Not bad at all."

She got on her knees ready to blow him.

She gently licked the head of his cock making him shudder. Tokarev Tried to suppress his emotions and not let on just how good that felt.

Anna tried to be delicate and discreet like she didn't care, that only lasted for a few moments before she was taking him into her needy mouth slurping greedily and glugging on his cock

It had been too long since she had felt a hard prick in her mouth poking at her cheek.

"Oh, I missed this!" She thought happily.

Anna groaned as she deepthroated his cock. lips slurping along its length, tongue working the tip. She loved it. Every bit of it.

She looked him in the eyes as she went down on him gliding her head up him by her own volition, she knew exactly how to blow a guy.

pressing her nose against his chest she took him all the way.

This felt so good. No more hiding, no cramped awkward positions in a bunk bed and she was blowing a guy who was damn glad to get it. Since she was the only member of the crew in a relationship, none of them had gotten any action in a while.

Tokarev clenched his fists as a distraction before realising he could use them to ruffle Annas brown hair affectionately instead.

"I can't believe I had second thoughts about this it's amazing!" He thought.

"It feels so good watching just her slide her head up and down"

"I'm going to cum any second. She is so damn good at this!"

All these years working with her covering her back and spotting for her as she sniped and patrolling tunnels and clearing out bandit dens together. He'd never have known, never have dreamed she had the skill to suck his cock this well.

Never have imagined this lethal woman had a softer sensual side to her although she still felt about as loving as one of the Venice hookers.

She was enjoying herself this wasn't cheating; this was just fucking! You have to take anything you can get in the Metro and so she did. She still loved Artyom, but he couldn't fuck her in 2 holes at once.

Gazing down at the gorgeous brunette. Tokarev said.

"You look so good when you're sucking my cock, Anna."

They were his last words before he finally orgasmed exploding into her mouth filling it with his seed.

She was proud of easy it was to induce a fantastic climax with just her skilled tongue and plump lips.

Judging by his moans he had enjoyed it way more than her.

She cupped his balls with pointed fingernails, so he came even harder

coaxing every last drop out of him. Even though she was on her knees blowing him she was in command.

"Mmmmmm Anna!" He groaned as she took every spurt even as he began to soften inside her.

Releasing himself inside her. She still had him cumming hard down the back of her throat

she kept sucking till the last spurt hit her tonsils.

after she had completely finished him off, she swallowed the final mouthful of cum.

belly filled with it now pulled her smirking lips away from his now limp cock

ropes of cum still bridging the gap.

"Who's next?" she sneered. Knowing no one would be kissing her lips now.

Tokarev went to the back door to keep watch for the others looking out the now steamy window. Wiping off the condensation.

"Me!" said Alyosha before he pulled out his impressive cock ready for her.

He was already stiff, but she jerked him off anyway to get him as hard as possible. Tugging on his length demanding that he be as hard as iron before he got inside her.

Anna preferred blowjobs to hand jobs, but she did enjoy squeezing hard dicks feeling how taut and pressured they were. Pumping blood hot and hard just for her and of course, the eventual feel of warm cum trickling over her hand. It was harder clean up than simply swallowing. She had eaten worse things to survive after all.

She jerked him off feeling his hard length, squeezing his meat between her fingers.

Fingers bouncing off his tangle of pubes. He was already oozing foamy precum.

But she spat on his cock to lube him up anyway. Giving him the best drool covered hand job of his life. While she did that, he gladly ran his hands all over her body

He hadn't been with a woman since the night before they for Moscow.

"That is way too long and a what a fine woman this. Too long since I've felt one in my hands."

He gratefully appreciated her fine curves and the rare opportunity to feel up such a great figure.

Hands roaming across her ass, her waist, her back and of course her breasts.

Squeezing her soft flesh.

"Enjoying my body?"

"Oh yes Anna"

"Ok well enough warmup time for the real thing."

"Think you can last longer than him?" She teased through cum coated lips.

"Oh yeah!" He guaranteed.

First, she kissed and sucked on the head of his cock tormenting it with her tongue

Her wet lips kissing the head of his shining meat.

All while still jerking before she took him all the way between those pouty lips.

wrapping her lips around him, then filling her mouth with it. She sucked his cock mercilessly.

Really sucking it till her cheeks caved and her lips puckered around the shaft.

There was a dirty look in her eye, clearly, she genuinely loved sucking cock.

"Mmm she has such plump soft lips" They were just perfect for blowjobs.

"She's so confident in the way she handles my cock! Artyom is one lucky man!"

He was so horny he didn't even think twice about sloppy seconds or sticking his dick where someone's else's cum was.

Her tongue slithered all across his length getting him wet all over.

Anna demonstrated clear skill, sucking and slurping on him.

a filthy look in her eyes was his cue to push further in filling her mouth.

It was easily the best blowjob he'd ever had. Anna busy rubbing her lips up and down a shaft already soaked in her saliva.

"She is better at this than any hooker I have ever bought not that I'll tell her."

He did last a lot longer than Tokarev. She only stopped blowing him when he had to announce

"Urgh I can't hold on." He enjoyed this for a while but was having a very tempting idea. He wanted to repay her fantastic tongue action with some of his own.

"A fair trade," He thought.

"What's the matter rabbit?" Teasing she did pull back though, so his cock was out but she still teased the tip with her wild tongue. Though she didn't want him cumming just yet.

"Rabbit? Why did she keep talking like that?" He wondered but he didn't care enough to ask.

He knelt and pushed her up onto her feet. her naked back pressed against the kitchenette counter.

The others got out of the way they had been leaning there watching the show focusing on Anna rendered speechless.

Still unable to believe any of this wasn't some vision. Alyosha spread her pink pussy lips with his fingers and applied his tongue to her shaven folds licking at her juicy snatch. Stimulating the brunette. He enjoyed doing this and wanted to taste Anna before this hot slit got filled up with his cum. He worked away at her. Getting her nice and juicy.

"I like where this is going" She thought "But no way I'm going to tell him that or that I have not been properly eaten out for months."

"So, how's my cunt taste bitch?" she asked surprised and laughing at Alyosha as he lapped at her sticky wet pussy.

Mocking him for his submission to her even though secretly grateful for the incredible oral sex he was giving her. He knew what he was doing that's for sure. Thinking "He's a clear veteran at this."

"If you're gonna eat my cunt then work my clit! lick my fuckin cli-ohhhhhhhh Fuck!" She groaned as his tongue found and brushed her rose pleasure bead.

She put her hands in his hair pushing his head down not so subtly. He wasn't going anywhere now.

"Stick your tongue in me!" She barked out orders like a dominatrix.

"Perhaps she is." He thought. "I've no idea what Artyom's into" He obeyed her swiftly and with skill.

"Fuck me with it!"

His tongue wriggled up inside her creamy slit. Keeping up with her demands.

She could hide it no longer the licking she was receiving was fucking wild.

"Ohhh fuck that's so fucking good!" Anna now reduced to screaming and yelling.

She understood know why Alyosha had such a reputation as a ladies' man. "He is fucking great down there!"

Duke took the chance to slip in behind the counter and massage her first-class tits stealing a good grope.

Her focus was now torn between the skilled tongue work on her clit and the tender fingers twirling round her nipples.

She was being run ragged. Losing control, already!

"Lick me all up!" she pleaded gasping "Eat my fucking pussy out!"

Aloysha kept slurping on her hole drinking down her gushing juices with hunger. He'd been starved for this too; it had been ages.

"Oh, I'm so close I'm finally gonna cum!" she thought.

He kept at it and then

"Oh fuck!" She climaxed a full body orgasm Shooting through her, making up for lost time.

It was so powerful she spasmed nearly slipping, lucky Duke had such a hard grip on her tits.

She was stunned by the intensity of it. All that pent up sadness and anxiety about their future melting away.

The Crew were stunned too seeing a side of Anna they had never seen before.

12