Anna Pt. 04 - Hen Night, Wedding Day

Story Info
My Hen night and Wedding experiences.
5.4k words
4.56
6.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the four years Derek, D, for short, my fiance was at Uni life continued pretty much on a smooth course.

At work my bosses fucked me at random. I did get big pay rises and bonuses.

At home my parents fucked me.

I continued posing for Mark, my former teacher both at art school and his private photo parties. Once or twice with my friend Sue and quite a few times with my mum.

Ray and his fuck van was always available if I needed it.

When D was home we fucked a lot and at parties we loved swapping partners and watching each other in action.

If I went to see him at Uni, I loved student parties. They were all sex mad. I finally met all his house mates and fucked them all. Once D watched as all five of them just fucked me over and over.

D also kept his promise and I got tied up a few times and gang banged at some parties.

As you know by now I love sex. I find it difficult to say no. I dress to show my body off, I enjoy guys, and girls seeing me.

For my age in that time, 1970's, I was quite tall about 5ft 7 inches. My body was slim, my tits were nice, but not big and my cunt was hairy.

So he finally graduated and we set a date for our wedding. Sue, my best friend was my bridesmaid and organised my hen night.

MY HEN NIGHT

Dress was informal, the more skin on show the better, Sue got me a maids outfit, black stockings, suspenders the lot. The skirt was so short there was plenty of skin showing between it and my stockings. The top was just a flimsy white bib, no sides or back and no bra.

The others wore nurses, schoolgirls outfits or that sort of thing. In total we were eight horny girls on a night out, up for it, especially me!

I was nearly 23 by now and my friends of similar age, so when we hit the first pub that evening the guys just stared at a bunch of girls with loads of flesh on show.

I was wearing a traditional lace veil and L plate on my back.

We were drinking and laughing at the guys, as they encouraged us to show them our tits, especially me as the bride to be. My tits were only covered by my flimsy white bib and it easy to pull it to one side or the other, exposing my breasts, so I had no hesitation in doing so.

Sue, being a nurse had lots of requests to help guys with a medical problem, mainly hard cocks that needed relief. She was soon wanking a guy off under the table. The second guy she was seeing to I knew, so as he was about to cum I lowered my head onto his cock. Opening my mouth, Sue jerked him off, letting his spunk shoot up at me. I caught some in my mouth but a lot hit my face.

I sat back up with it dripping down my face to loads of cheers from the guys. Some of my other friends as schoolgirls were getting their ass cheeks slapped. One was over a guys lap with her skirt pulled and getting spanked.

My hen night was starting well I thought, and this was only the first pub of the night. The guy stopped slapping her ass and they told me it was my turn.

I feigned shyness as I took her place over his lap, holding my skirt down. Sue pulled it up for him and I received a few hard slaps. Now I enjoy being beaten so it was turning me on, I felt under my body for his cock, giving it a squeeze through his trousers. He stopped hitting me and pulled my panties aside and I felt his fingers slide easily in my cunt.

That brought a few more cheers as I wriggled my bum trying to get free. I did manage to get up as this was only playful fun, I even sucked on his fingers.

His cock was so hard, I rubbed it through his trousers and he came in his pants. A large wet patch appeared as his mates laughed at him.

The guys were a good lot and even bought us more drinks, no doubt hoping to get inside our knickers. But it was a bit too soon for that and after a while we left for another pub. Some followed us.

At the next pub, it was crowded. As we made our way to the bar a lot of guys were very hands on, my ass was pinched as were the others. As I stood at the bar a pair of hands from behind me went under my bib, holding my tits. I carried on ordering the drinks as he played with my tits.

He took one hand off my tits and it was soon squeezing my ass. I looked behind, he was quite good looking.

"I"m only a learner, be gentle with me." He grinned as his hand pushed between my thighs, he stroked my pussey, my knickers were already wet.

I spread my legs, opening up for him. He pulled my knickers to one side and inserted a finger in my cunt.

"That is not a learners cunt, your are soaking wet." He said.

This pub had a jukebox and music was soon playing. He pulled me out to a space and started dancing. He was kissing me, one hand on a tit and the other fingering me as I hung my arms around his neck. I could feel his cock pressing against me. It felt nice and big.

I grabbed his hand and took him to the ladies toilets. One cubicle was empty as I bent over the toilet.

"Fuck me."

He soon released his cock, pulled my knickers down, they were around my ankles as his cock was soon up wet cunt. He held my hips as he pounded away at me.

"Fuck your a dirty bitch, not much of a learner, more of a cock lover aren't you?"

"Mummm." I moaned as his cock really filled my hole, I pushed my ass back as his balls were slapping on ass. I bent over further to feel it right up inside me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." He shouted as he unloaded his spunk, filling my cunt. I had not reached mine yet.

"Keep fucking me, make me cum, please!"

I squeezed my pelvic muscles on his cock. To his credit he kept going.

"Oh you horny bitch, you fucking love it don't you."

He continued fucking me, he even put one around me and rubbed my clit.

"That's it, just like that. Fuck,oh fuck I'm cumming." I shouted as my orgasm erupted. He came again so my cunt was just running with our fluids.

He pulled out of me, I turned around and sat on the toilet letting it all run out of my slit. His cock was hanging there in front of me. My mouth was soon over it, licking away it, his balls were next in my mouth as I pissed, emptying my cunt.

I cleaned his cock with my mouth.

"Your certainly no fucking learner. Your husband is going to be a lucky guy."

"Thank you." I said as I pulled my knickers up.

I then heard someone else fucking in the next cubicle. It was one of my school girls, but I could not see her face. I thought a lot of guys are going to get lucky tonight.

We went back to the bar, I finished my drink, another one soon appeared.

My fuck, I didn't know his name was talkkng to his mates, pointing to me. I smiled and lifted my skirt up for them.

Sue and the others were dancing, hands were everywhere. I could see lots of bare bums, where their knickers were, I've no idea.

The guy who fucked me and two of his mates approached me. I smiled and said, "I'm going outside for a smoke, care to join me?"

I lit my cigarette as one pulled my knickers down, I stepped out of them as my bib was pulled down. Someone undid my skirt and I stepped out of that as well.

I still had my shoes on and my L plate and veil.

They started feeling me all over.

"Told she was easy, and a good fuck as well."

"Take it easy guys, let me finish my cigarette first. You can all fuck me, don't worry."

I threw it away and bent over and started sucking on one cock as the other came behind me, his cock was soon up my cunt. I was getting roasted in the car park and loving it.

In about twenty minutes they took turns, cumming in my mouth and cunt. I was moaning and telling them to fill me with spunk. I took three loads in my mouth and cunt, surprisingly not one of them tried my asshole. Oh well, the night was still young.

I had to use my knickers to wipe myself clean of spunk as they headed back. I dressed and followed them. They all bought me a drink as Sue approached.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Oh yes, four different guys so far." I giggled.

"Time to eat I think," she said as she rounded.up the other girls.

I blew a kiss to the guys as we left and went to an Indian restaurant. The waiters were all over us as we ate, drank and talked about who had done what so far.

The waiters were listening and were soon taking liberties with our tits as they served and picked up plates.

As I still had my L plate on, I got more attention. One whispered in my ear, free meal for a blow job. I smiled and unzipped him at the table. The girls and another waiter and a few other customers watched as I sucked him off. He came in my mouth and I managed to take it all.

"Nice desert." I said, licking a few drops from around my mouth.

Sue took care of the other waiter and paid the bill.

"Where now?"

There was only one club in Yeovil that was open late so off we went.

There was no trouble getting in and we were soon the centre of attention.

Plenty of guys were buying us drinks and I was soon well and truly drunk.

I was trying to dance, guys were shouting. Off, off, off strip for us.

In my state I needed no encouragement. I started bumping my hips, my hands under my bib on my tits. I removed my bib and pulled the L plate round on my tits.

I was swinging my hips, my skirt riding up showing my hairy bush.

More, more, they shouted as I put my hand between my legs, feeling myself in front of everyone. There was a lot of couples there and they were cheering me on as well. I could see some girls playing with their partners cock as I undid my skirt.

My knickers were back in the pub car park so I slowly pulled my skirt down over hips, teasing them as much as I could.

I bent over showing my ass cheeks as my skirt got lower and lower. I then let it drop to floor, standing there naked. The L plate was on my back. My hairy cunt was on full show as I opened my legs and inserted some fingers inside me.

Sue then got up with me and held me, kissing me. She put her hand on my cunt.

"Lets give them a show Anna," she said as her nurses outfit fell to the floor. We were kissing and fingering each other as cheers rang out.

We orgasmed before some bouncers decided enough was enough and ushered us off the dance floor.

They didn't throw us out and we sat by the bar with our clothes on our laps. The other girls soon joined us, most had their tits out.

Plenty of guys and a few couples stoped by and said that they enjoyed watching us. Drinks were appearing from somewhere.

I had really had enough booze but cumming had sobered me up a bit. A guy asked me to dance, so I put my skirt on and he was soon holding me tight. His cock felt good. His hands were sqeezing my bum as I pushed my groin against his cock.

"You two, especially you, looked so hot. Stripping and playing with each other. It made me so hard."

"I can tell that by your cock pushing against me," I replied.

"Any chance of a fuck, or are you saving yourself for your husband?"

"I thought you would never ask. Where can we go?"

"I know the owner, there is a quiet room off to the side of the bar."

I grinned at Sue and the others as he led me away.

He opened the door and it was an empty room, just a sofa and table, nothing else.

He kissed me and undid my skirt, it fell to the floor and I was naked, again.

He dropped his trousers and this thing sprung up. It ws a good 9 inches long and thick.

He went to push me down on it, but I was already on my knees sucking it.

"God, your a greedy girl, oh god thats it suck my cock, take it deep you cunt."

I did, it went down my throat, he groand as I took it all. I played with his balls.

"Get up you fucking cunt,over the table. I'm going to fuck your cunt raw, there won't be any left for your husband to fuck."

He didn't know I loved being talked to like that. His cock went straight in me, balls deep.

"Fuck, thats it use me you bastard. I love it."

He was pounded away at my cunt, he was good moving his cock around inside me. I orgasmed. I then heard the door open.

"Whats she like?" A voice asked.

"Horny as fuck, her cunt is beautiful."

The guy fucking me was about 30, this guy was 50/60, maybe he was the owner. I didn't care, it was my hen night and I was determined to enjoy it.

He came up my cunt and pulled out, the owner soon took his place. His cock was not as long but fatter. It filled my cunt perfectly.

"She's fucking loving it, what a cunt. Best I've had for a while. Look at her tight asshole, do you wat my cock in your ass young lady?"

I groaned as another orgasm hit me.

"Do what you want boys I'm a bitch on heat, fuck me wherever you want."

And they did, my ass was reamed, filled with cum by both of them.

The owner left but he was replaced by one of the bouncers.

Now his cock was like my grandads, long and thick. It hurt like hell as it forced it's way up my ass. Luckily the amount of cum already up there made it easier.

They fucked, they came, I orgasmed.

The door opened again and the second bouncer walked in with Sue.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Fuck yes."

Sue joined me over the table as both bouncers fucked her. She loved it up her ass as well.

I'm not sure they had met two girls like us before.

We took all they could manage, we even tried sucking them back to life, but no good. They were spent.

"You two are fucking insatiable, no one has worn out our bouncers before. Ever considered going into the porn industry, you could make a lot of money."

The club owner said.

Sue and I smiled but said no thank you.

We both dressed and left with my friends. We got a couple of taxis home. Sue dropped me off and was blowing the driver as I got out.

I crawled into bed, my holes were sore but tomorrow was my wedding day.

THE WEDDING

I woke up, washed my face and wadered downstairs.

"Good morning dear, nice hen night?" my mum asked.

"Yes thank you mum,"

"Did you get fucked?"

"A few times, yes I did. Well it was my last night as a single girl."

My dad was listening and I could see his cock rising, so did my mum

"Not on her wedding day, put it away darling." Mum said.

He did, moaning. We had to be at the hairdressers early so after a quick breakfast mum and me headed out.

I met Sue there as she was my bridesmaid, and we were soon giggling and talking about the previous nigh, as our hair was done.

Mum and the hairdresser were listening, his mouth was wide open as we talked about the sex. Mum made sure he concentrated on our hair, but promised him a blow job or quickie later.

We went back to my house and I was soon putting on my wedding dress. It was very traditional, white lace, high neck and very virginal looking.

Mum had left for the church with Sue, so it was just my dad and me.

"You look beautiful darling," he said.

"Thank you daddy," I rep!ied.

I noticed he was struggling with his trousers.

"Are you ok dad?"

"Yes, it will go down in a moment. It was seeing you in your weddind dress, sorry love, it turned me on."

I thought he can't walk me down the aisle with a hard on, so I sat down.

"Open up dad, let me suck you off, but don't you dare get any cum on my dress or face."

He grinned as he stood there in his morning suit, unzipped, and put his cock in my mouth. So I'm in my wedding dress giving my dad a blow job before my wedding

Luckily he managed to keep it all in my mouth. I made sure none of his spunk dribbled out of my mouth.

I adjusted my veil and the car arrived to take us to the church. I swallowed all my dad's cum and we were off.

Sue was waiting at the church, and made sure I looked ok, my train was straight, as I walked down the aisle.

D was waiting with the best man, John, Sues boyfriend.

The ceremony was traditional, I promised to obey!

As he lifted my veil and kissed me, he just looked at me, licking his lips

"Tell you later," I said, smiling.

During the photos, which Mark, my old school teacher took, I looked around, with my family, friends and other guests, I worked out I must have fucked three quarters of them.

The reception was being held in a nice hotel just outside of town. We had a room all to ourselves with its own bar. I did not know it at the time but my mum knew the owner very well!

The reception was a quiet affair, everybody behaved themselves, especially the best man in his speech. He never mentioned what a cock loving cum slut I was once!

Once the wedding meal was over, they cleared the tables and a small group of musicians started playing.

I danced with nearly everybody after D and I had the first dance. All of them squeezed my ass as I could feel their cocks pushing against me. Even the vicar felt my ass cheeks and had a hard on!

I promised them all they could fuck me after my honeymoon

Sue and I went upstairs to help me remove my wedding dress and change for the evening. She hung my wedding dress up, I stood there in my stockings, suspenders, bra and garter, all white!

She said I looked gorgeous as she eyed me up.

"Please she said," as she pushed me gently back on tbe bed, she removed my knickers and went down on me.

"I've just got to eat that married cunt of yours."

I opened my legs as her tongue worked her magic on slit and clit. I came very quick.

My first married orgasm.

I dressed for the evening do, a simple red dress, v neck and a sensible lenght, well it covered my knickers, just.

D kept his suit on and we had the first dance, I told him how I had to suck my dad off which is why he tasted some cum when we kissed at the altar.

He was squeezing my ass as we danced and lifting it up, showing my bum to everyone. I didn't mind as most of them had seen it all before.

After that everyone I danced with had a good feel of my ass and tits, even the vicar. He still had a hard on and I rubbed it through his robe.

"God, I'd love to fuck you Anna," he said.

I promised him he could when I returned from my honeymoon.

"You and Derek need to sign some documents, I think now would be a good time."

He led us off to a side room, when we got there he said.

"Sorry, but look at this," as he lifted his robe. His cock was rock hard.

"Your such a sexy bitch and I've heard some stories about you. Please let her suck my cock Derek.

D just smiled and told me it was up to me, but he said no to me fucking him.

Shame, I thought as his cock looked so nice as I bent over and took him in my mouth.

I was sucking the vicars cock as D watched.

He reached down my dress and felt my tits, D could not stop himself, he lifted my dress up, moved my knickers to one side and put his cock in my cunt. My first married fuck by my husband as I sucked the vicars cock.

They both came, my mouth closed over his cock as he came in my mouth.

"That's it, suck my cock, take it all." He said as D filled my cunt.

"You are a great cocksucker my dear, bless you."

"Thank you father, I'm pleased you enjoyed it. D sat back wiping his cock as the vicar reached between my legs. He pulled my knickers down and started playing with my cunt that was full of D's spunk.

"Oh you feel so nice Anna," he said as two fingers entered me. I opened my legs, my knickers were down on my ankles. I looked at D, pleading. He nodded.

"Fuck me father, bless my cunt with your cock."

I bent over the table, he lifted my dress and his cock pushed my lips apart. His cock slid in me.

He pounded away at me, D, watched as he blessed my cunt.

"Fuck, I was told you were a good fuck, but your cunt is adorable my dear. I will bless your adorable cunt with my spunk."

He shot his load in me, the second load of my married life!

"Thank you my chidren," he said as he left.

I kissed D and straightened myself up and we rejoind the reception. I had two loads of spunk dribbling out of me.

Tha group were playing classic rock and roll stuff, everyone was having a great time.

I was dancing with Bill and Paul, D's housemates fron Uni. One behind me, one in front. Paul was in front, his hand down my knickers fingering me. Bill had reached around and opened the v of my dress and was openly fondling my tits, he had already undone my bra.

12