Anna, the Temptress

Story Info
Adam inevitably falls for her breasts.
6.9k words
4.58
58.9k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my beautiful readers. This will be a rather different story from what I've written before on my old Literotica profile. I've chosen to write this story from the perspective of the male protagonist. Why? Put simply, because it amuses me. I've decided to experiment a little more in my writing, so from now on, my stories might be written from the male point of view, the female, or I might write from a third person perspective.

This story contains some parts that are based on my own true experiences, while other parts come directly from my vivid imagination. I won't say which is which. You'll just have to guess at how much of what you're about to read is true. :)

Also, this story contains incest, rough sex and infidelity. If either of these themes offend you, stop reading, right now. The usual caveats apply, all the characters involved in this story is 18+, english isn't my native tongue so please forgive any linguistic mistakes, yada yada.

Lastly, if you've read my precious stories you'll know this, but I try to make my stories driven by a plot, and the sex is merely a part of it. If you're just out for a quick fuck-story, you might want to look elsewhere.

Enough preamble. Here's the story.

Xoxo

**********

Somehow I feel that I should have seen this coming. The first clear sign of trouble brewing came last October, but before I tell you what happened, let me give you some background information. My name is Adam, and I'm 41 years old. I try to stay in shape by going to the gym a couple of times a week. My head is shaved, apart from a goatee, that my girlfriend Sophie would kill me if I shaved off.

Sophie has an amazing body. What I really fell for though is her personality. Sophie is an outgoing, happy-go-lucky type of woman, and her optimism really is contagious. I won't lie and say that her body wasn't important though. I'm a huge breast-fan, and Sophie sports a pair of tremendously large breasts, and she does turn a head or two when she's outside. She's about a head shorter than my 6'3", has pale skin, and long blonde hair, and blue eyes, that can melt ice. Overall she's an amazingly beautiful woman, and I still feel lucky that I'm with her.

When Sophie and I first started dating, we were like teenagers in love, and we fucked at least once a day, sometimes more than that. Neither of us could keep our hands off the other person, and I suppose it didn't hurt that we matched really well sexually. Sophie has a submissive streak, and she likes it when I'm a little rough with her.

The first time we had sex, we lay in bed cuddling for a while afterwards, and Sophie told me that if I woke up feeling horny the next morning, I wouldn't have to wake her up first. When she said it would be a turn on to wake up feeling my cock already inside her, I knew I had met the woman I wanted to be with.

A couple of years ago, Sophie and I bought a house together, where we live with Sophies daughter Anna. I guess Sophies amazing body (not to mention her insatiable sex drive) has kept me from noticing, but Anna has grown up to become a very beautiful, young woman as well.

Anna is about as tall as her mother, and she also has her mothers intense, blue eyes. She also has a very slender body, and has a tomboy-style when it comes to her clothes. She often has a ballcap on, always worn slightly askew. She also always wears baggy clothes. Annas clothes do what they can to hide her curves, but it's still clear that she has inherited her bust size from her mother. I haven't looked at the size tag in her bras, but I'd still say Annas breasts rivals Sophies in size. On her slender frame, Annas breasts looks even larger.

I guess it's pretty normal for a couple to "settle down", and as you get used to having each other around, the sex life usually slows down a little. Sophie and I were an exception though, and as a few years passed, we still had sex on an all but daily basis.

As I mentioned, the first clear sign that trouble was brewing came last October, so let me begin to tell the story of how spilled cake changed our little family.

For a couple of months I had begun to suspect that Anna had taken an interest in mine and Sophies sex life. Sophie'd had "the talk" with her when she was younger, but suddenly I started overhearing Anna and Sophie talking about boys and sex. I suppose it might have been natural, and that I shouldn't have made a big deal about it. It might just have been my mind playing tricks with me, but sometimes I could swear I heard Anna sneaking around the house, when Sophie and I fucked.

Something kept me from voicing my suspicions to Sophie though. They were finally confirmed the day after Annas 19th birthday. Anna was going to spend the night at a friends house, and Sophie and I spent the evening watching a movie. Since we had the house to ourselves, we started getting a little frisky on the sofa.

"You know baby," Sophie said, laying her hand on the growing bulge in my pants. "It's been ages since I got to give you a blow job, right here on the sofa," she added in a voice that I knew signaled that Sophie really was turned on.

"How about you get down on the floor, my precious little cock sucker," I said, and unzipped my pants. Before I knew it, my pants were on the floor, and Sophie sat between my legs, lovingly licking up and down my already hard cock.

Sophie loves (and I really mean LOVES) to suck cock, and she's really good at it, so before long I was moaning loudly, stroking Sophies hair, as she was giving me her very best. Suddenly I felt like we were being watched, and as I turned my head to the hallway, I could see a blonde head quickly ducking out of sight.

My mind was racing. Anna was home. Why hadn't she called out when she came home? How long had she been watching? Should I say something? Annas birthday had kept us too busy to fuck the day before, so before I could say something to Sophie, I felt my balls signaling an impending orgasm.

To this day, I can't say why, but when I came, I consciously groaned louder than I usually did. Perhaps I did it for Annas benefit, I don't know. As I sat there, breathing heavily, I swear I could hear footsteps and someone opening the front door. Sophie sat still, licking her lips as she swallowed my cum. I was just about to suggest that she get naked, so I could reciprocate, when we heard the front door opened, loudly this time, and Anna calling out "I'm home".

I barely had time to pull up my pants, and Sophie hurriedly sat up next to me on the sofa, before Anna walked in and told us her friend wasn't feeling well, so Anna thought it best to come home instead.

It was already pretty late, so we all got ready for bed. Sophie fell asleep pretty quickly, but I lay in bed for a while, thinking about what had happened. Could I have been mistaken? I got up to get a glass of water, and as I walked past Annas room, I heard a low, but distinct whimper.

I paused for a moment. There it was again. A whimper and then a moan. Was she masturbating? Was she thinking about what she had seen earlier?

The sheer taboo of having Anna watch her mother suck my cock should have made me feel awkward, but by the time I got back to bed, my cock was hardening. I don't know what came over me, but I lifted Sophies covers and looked at her naked body in the dim light from the moon outside.

My urges got the better of me, and I rolled her over so she lay on her stomach, and spread her legs. Without a second thought I spread her ass cheeks and with a groan I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy. By the time she woke up, I was already half-way inside her.

"Mmm.. Fuck me, baby," I heard her mumble, and she lifted her ass slightly. By now I was so hungry to fuck her, that I grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass up. She quickly realized I wanted to fuck her doggy style, and got up on all fours.

"This is what you get for laying there all naked and sexy," I said almost growling, as I picked up the pace. Her pussy clenched tight around my cock, and I couldn't stop myself from giving her ass a light slap.

Sophie whimpered in approval, and I was just about to repeat it, when I again got the distinct feeling of being watched. I quickly turned my head towards the crack in the door. Thankfully Sophie was facing away from the door, as the same thing happened as earlier. I saw Annas head quickly duck out of view.

"You like being woken up with my cock inside you, don't you baby," I said, my head still facing the doorway. Sophie moaned, and I could tell she was turned on, even more than usually, as she was unable to keep her moans from getting louder. Just as I slapped her ass cheek once more, Annas head returned, and our eyes met.

At first, she looked terrified at having been caught, but her fright soon turned to curiosity, as she watched me thrust my cock inside her mother. She kept watching for a few minutes, and something about it made the whole experience surprisingly arousing. Then she suddenly pulled her head out from view, but even as I came deep inside Sophie, the image of Anna watching us was still on my mind.

From that night and onward, I became increasingly disinterested in closing the bedroom door when Sophie and I went to bed, but something changed in Sophie as well. Until then, she had made a conscious effort to press her face into a pillow when her moans became too loud, but that stopped. She also became more brazen, openly groping my cock, even when Anna was in the room.

Now that I knew for sure that Anna was watching us fuck, I didn't feel the need to watch the doorway when I got that increasingly familiar feeling of someone watching me. Several times at night though, I could hear Annas footsteps nearby, or see the shadow of her feet in the crack under the door.

Every time I did, I made sure to fuck Sophie a little harder, to make her moan louder. In some way, it almost felt like we were putting on a show for Anna when we fucked, even though Sophie was completely unaware of it.

One time, after sex, Sophie mentioned that I seemed to have taken an increasing interest in slapping her ass. She wasn't complaining though, and a few times even begged me to slap her harder.

Eventually Christmas rolled around, and even though the latest developments was intriguing, a part of me wondered where this was going. Little did I know how things were about to change in our little household. I guess this is where the story begins, and I blame most of it on the spilled christmas cake.

Christmas is a big thing for Sophie and her family. Everyone in the family (and I do mean everyone) in the family gathers at Sophie's mothers house and spend the day eating and having a good time together. Sophie's mother lives pretty to close where we live, so we usually drive over some time in the morning, and then head home the same evening.

This year was no different. We got there pretty early, but the place was already packed, and I lost track of time shaking hands and catching up with people we hadn't seen in a while.

Morning became afternoon, and it was nearing the time when Santa was due to arrive. Sophies mother came up, offering me a piece of her famous Christmas strawberry and chocolate cake. Noone who had tasted it ever turned down a piece, but just as I was about to take it, I slipped, and got strawberries on my shirt.

"Nothing to it, but to go and change," I said shrugging. "Save that piece of cake for when I get back," I added which made Sophies mother laugh.

"I'll try," she said, and I quickly walked upstairs to change my shirt. The cake was still on my mind, when I suddenly heard someone moan, and I froze on the spot. It was a deep voice, definitely a man who made the sound. After a few seconds I heard a faint "ho-ho-ho" from down the hall.

'Is Santa handing out gifts of a different kind this year,' I thought to myself, and something drove me to sneak closer. I had been given enough blow jobs in my life to recognize the sound. Some might say I should have left them to their fun, but step by step I found myself walking closer, until I eventually stood outside the room of where someone was enjoying themself.

I peeked into the room, and I had to cover my mouth, to keep from gasping in surprise. In the room I could see the back of a man wearing a santa-outfit. His pants were pulled down to his knees, and right there in front of him, Anna sat on her knees, sucking his cock.

They were placed at such an angle that I could clearly see his cock, and Annas head bobbing back and forth, but turned away from the door enough so that he wouldn't notice me, if I remained silent.

I guess I should have stormed in the room and torn the guy away from the young woman I had begun to regard as my own daughter. Something held me back though, and I just kept staring. Anna had taken off her shirt, and for the first time I could see her huge, magnificent breasts. On her slender frame they looked almost ridiculously large.

They truly were magnificent though, and as she pulled her head back slightly, she grabbed them, caressing them and pinching her dark brown nipples. I stared at them for longer than I should, as when I finally tore my eyes away from her awesome breasts and looked up at her face, she was looking back at me.

At first, I panicked, thinking I had been caught, and for a millisecond I imagined all the kinds of hell that was going to break loose. But the unknown Santa hadn't noticed.

"You love the feeling of my mouth around your cock, don't you Santa," Anna said in a husky voice, as she looked back at him. It was the same voice Sophie always used when she sucked my cock. Anna then grabbed his hips and doubled her efforts, bobbing her head faster and deeper onto his shaft.

It seemed like she was enjoying herself, as if sucking this strange mans cock gave her pleasure. Just like her mother.

The thought of Annas mother brought me back from the trance watching Anna had put me in. I knew I had to get back downstairs soon, before Sophie or anyone else missed me, so I snuck away as fast as I could, though I didn't forget to change my shirt, and soak the old shirt in water to make it easier to clean.

When I came back down, I was met by Sophie's mother, who looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Sorry, sweetie," she said and held up an empty plate. "I held on to the cake for as long as I could, but my cake goes fast around here."

"It's ok," I replied and smiled. "Better luck next year I guess," I added, and we both chuckled.

The party continued, and just as I had managed to get the image of Annas amazing breasts from my mind, I saw her walking up to me, as I stood in the kitchen mixing egg nog.

"Merry Christmas, Adam," she said grinning as she held a mistletoe over her head. She was wearing a pair of jeans, and a baggy red shirt, and I swallowed hard, trying not to stare at it, now that I knew what it hid.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie," I replied and leaned in to kiss her cheek, but just as I was about to kiss her, she turned her head, and my kiss landed on her lips.

"Oops," she said giggling. "I won't tell mom, if you won't," she added whispering, though it wasn't clear if she meant the kiss, or the fact that I had watched her suck Santas cock. Before I could say anything else, she walked away, leaving me befuddled and, to be honest, horny.

I started to feel I was slipping down a dangerous slope, and I knew the responsible thing would be to have a serious talk with her. Then Sophie came into the kitchen, presumably to see how the egg nog was coming along.

"Honey," she said with a concerned face. "I've been thinking about Anna."

"What about Anna?" I asked, nervous about how much Sophie knew about what had been happening.

"I'm a little worried, to be honest. Have you noticed that Anna hasn't been seeing anyone? I mean, she IS nineteen years old, and she doesn't seem to be interested in dating," Sophie said, and I almost coughed. 'If you only knew,' I thought to myself.

"Now that you mention it," I said eventually, but Sophie clearly didn't read my mind.

"Could you... maybe have a word with her?" Sophie asked. I racked my brain, trying to come up with a reason not to. That was a talk I really didn't feel like having, but I couldn't tell Sophie why, so I told her I'd talk to Anna when we got home.

Sophie smiled, and she was just about to say something, when someone suddenly rang the door bell. There was a bustle as Sophies mother opened the door.

"Ho-ho-ho," someone said from outside, and a shiver ran down my spine, as Sophie and I joined the rest of the family in the living room.

A guy in a santa-outift came in, and I could clearly see that it was the same man I had seen earlier. As he started to hand out presents I looked over at Anna, who caught me looking at her and winked. I hurried to look away, as I didn't want to blush.

There was general merriment, as people opened their gifts, drank their egg nog, before Sophie escorted Santa out the door, and the rest of the evening passed in a blur. I did my best to figure out who the Santa was, but I was puzzled by the fact that noone had been sent out to "buy the evening paper" and just happening to come back when Santa had left.

Eventually it was time to drive home, and I left the house none the wiser. Sophie works as a nurse, and she had to work the next day, which meant that we had to drive home that same evening. She was exhausted from helping her mother prepare, so she slept most of the drive home. Anna sat in the back seat, and every time I looked back at her, she had a wicked grin om her face.

When we got home, Anna just said "Merry Christmas and good night", and then went to her room. My mind was still reeling from the days events, and as Sophie lay snoring next to me, I lay awake for a couple of hours trying to process what I had witnessed, before I eventually fell asleep.

**********

When I woke up the next morning Sophie was already up, singing to herself as she got ready for work.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said grinning as I yawned loudly, and she leaned over the bed, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I think Anna's getting up, hun. Will you have that talk with her?" Sophie asked, and I knew there was no point dragging it out.

"Sure baby," I replied and smiling back at her, as I got up, and pulled on a pair of pants.

"Have a nice day, sweetie," Sophie said and left for work.

I dragged my feet, really not wanting to go into Annas room, but I forced myself to knock on her door.

"It's open," I heard Anna call out, and I walked in, again freezing on the spot as I looked at Anna, standing there in nothing but a pair of pajama pants and a bra. Even though there was nothing overtly sexual about her attire, the sight floored me. I must have stared at her pink lace bra for longer than I should have, and I shook my head, looking up at her face.

"Oh, come on, Adam," she said, and put her hands over the bra. "You've seen me wear less than this," she added and slowly walked closer until she stood only a few inches in front of me. I was stunned, and took a few steps backwards, trying to remember why I was there. Anna merely smiled and matched my every step, until my back was against the wall.

I clenched my fists, fighting the urge to grab those incredible breasts, and swallowed hard.

"This is wrong, on so many levels," I eventually said, but the smile never left Annas face.

"You mean this?" she asked, reaching out, and placing one of her small hands on my crotch. I jumped at the touch, and I hadn't even noticed my cock had a completely different reaction than my brain. My cock welcomed her touch, and I could almost feel the blood flow leaving my brain and going down to my groin.

"You didn't seem to mind watching me yesterday, so what's the difference?" she asked, starting to move her hand up and down the growing bulge.

12