Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers

"Have nice night, Miss" the porter added with a cheeky smile.

Once Timi had got back out to the road I told her to turn back and have a look at the porter. She did, and he was standing there checking her out as the visitors ascended the stairs. The younger woman had turned and was looking at the porter, or maybe Timi, I couldn't be sure, before she was beckoned inside.

"You passed that unexpected test, young lady" I chuckled. He gave a heart warming smile and recommenced his strut down the sidewalk.

Timi headed down to the lights and crossed into the shops, checking in with her qcode app as she did so. Heading into the supermarket, she collected a sanitized basket and gathered some food items, asking a very eager night packer for help, before going to the medicinal isle and getting a selection of condoms. She was holding a pack of party selection ones up to the phone for me and laughing. At that exact moment the night packer reappeared round the corner. My bet was he'd come looking for her.

She squealed, dropping the pack and the phone into the basket. I now had a view from inside the basket up at them both. He apologized in a flustered way, and asked if she needed any other assistance. He glanced into the basket, eyes going wide at the multiple packs of condoms, and at me, waving at him.

"This is Tink, ahhhh, Annabelle, my flatmate," She said, bending down to pick up the phone. Night packed darted his eyes from the basket and I, to down Timi's shirt as she did so.

"Hi. I think you startled Timi here, sport." I said. The phone was now turned towards him. He seemed a little befuzzled to now be talking to two women. I sat up slightly in bed, making sure the robe opened a little, giving him a good view of some boobs. He gulped.

Seizing the opportunity I asked him if he could recommend a good lubricant for anal use. He blushed and stammered, then fumbled for a nearby tube, passing it to Timi, but unsure of where exactly he should be looking. "She needs it for her butt plug." I added.

Timi squealed again. He looked like he would melt with embarrassment. "If you are a good boy she might just flash you it as she walks away." I wish she could have pointed the camera at his crotch as I'm sure this young man, late teens as best, would be sporting a huge boner.

The vision blurred and panned as the basket was collected and she made her way down the isle. Then it stopped, Timi's masked face coming into focus. I could see from the way the background moved and the ceiling came into view that she had indeed bent over, flashing her admirer. As we began moving again she told me she was so excited. She visibly shivered when I suggested that the whole thing would have been caught on in-store security vision and would probably be featured in some security guy's jack off routine tonight.

As she headed to pay, I asked her to put the phone in the basket, on the floor for another moment, once she got to the checkouts. She also needed to stand as close to the basket as possible. She did as instructed and I scored a great view up her legs. A wet patch was clearly visible where she had tucked herself into the gusset of the thong.

The porter was outside the door of the hotel as she returned and waved eagerly at her. If only he knew what she packed under the flimsy skirt. By the time she'd made it back inside the apartment she was a mess of sexual energy. I was pretty worked up myself. I'd fingered myself and moaned for her pleasure since she'd paid at the supermarket. I was edging myself and was close to cumming from the excitement of it all, but determined to hold off on the ultimate pleasure release until she got home. If I'd been there I probably would have jumped her bones at the door before we made it inside.

She slammed the door behind her, dropped the shopping bag and raced to the kitchen table. The phone was dropped face down and all I could hear was the muffled sound of some fapping and moaning. It didn't take much for me to cum soon after. My Timi had passed my challenge with flying colours, even going further than I thought she would and let me share in it live on the line. This was a wild ride indeed. After licking my fingers clean, I cut the call, smirked to myself, closed my robe around me and fell asleep on the bed.

larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers
12