Anna's Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Hypnosis ends, ownership revealed, blackmail begins.
4k words
4.33
3.2k
1
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnosis ends, ownership revealed, blackmail begins.

Written by Aoife

Please enjoy this newest series with Anna as she progresses down her challenging path. It will be filled with the unknown as twists and turns will come from the most unexpected places. She will learn, grow and mature as she is nurtured in worldly ways. I do caution you, this is my first attempt at a somewhat darker themed story.

I cannot thank LadyMichelle enough for her thoughts, love, and collaboration for this series. This series is written for and dedicated to a loving and very special muse.

***

I walked back to my office and saw Anna dressed looking at the monitor again, the waterfall was flowing and she was still watching it. I leaned forward grabbing my phone; I turned off the camera then whispered in her ear.

"I agree with your father, you will register for the next semester of college. You want to study and major in Psychology. You want to be successful and you want Susan Deemer as your mentor."

I was smiling wide as she needed and confirmed what I had instructed her. I kissed her cheek then said, 'that's enough for now Anna'. I stood and walked over to the door.

"Are you feeling better dear?" She nodded and stood. "I will be right into the dressing room to help with your anklet."

She smiled and walked out of my office ready for her photo shoot.

***End of Chapter Two***

***

Liz

Over the last three months of hypnotizing Anna and her 'willingly' giving into me when I whisper those special words, 'little dick' and when bringing her back with 'that's enough for now Anna' she has become quite the wanton slut to be around.

After our sessions her shyness has dwindled, significantly. The reality that something was happening was more and more evident; she just wasn't open to speaking about it ... yet.

Along with an implanted hypnotic message of never wearing a bra and panties only when absolutely necessary, we added a subliminal message that her legs would always be bare. I never liked a woman wearing stockings and certainly not hose, gracious no! I also added the subliminal message that she loved open toe shoes. I wanted her toe rings to be on display for all to see.

Susan and I spent a few hours with her one afternoon while she was under hypnosis solidifying our agreement that we would move to full blackmail once she was registered and enrolled in school.

Anna was officially accepted into school and admitted into the Nursing program. Susan and I were highly upset but we knew she would need to take a Psychology program course. On the day Anna told me of her acceptance into the nursing program, I brought her into my office and made a very special video.

The video was so special I hadn't even shown this one to Susan. Anna liked the idea of nursing as a career. I knew we could implement our plan regardless of her college major and course of study.

When I turned my camera off from recording her I relished in the sight of not only my nectar that covered her face, but with the proof that Anna had tongue fucked my ass for the first time and begged for more.

***

After the third week of classes, I brought her into the office and presented her with a gift, a token of our appreciation. I didn't hypnosis her for this session as we wanted to see how Anna would react to the subliminal messages already implanted.

I heard the knock on my office door; I shivered a tiny bit with anticipation. I stood from behind my desk and walked to the door, I twisted the knob opening it.

"Anna, my dear!" I smiled wide and took a step back. I opened my arms wide. "I would love a hug and a kiss dearest."

Anna stepped closer without hesitation and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body against me. I was thrilled to feel her with as tall as she is, her head resented perfectly on my shoulder. My hands closed around her, one on her middle back and one low to her waist.

I brought my lips to her cheek, kissing her softly. "How are you Anna? Did you miss me?"

She murmured into my ear pressing her breasts firmly against my body. Her hand softly caressed my back. She brought her lips to my cheek placing a soft kiss on my skin. She kissed my cheek a second time, I pulled her closer moving my leg in between hers, pressing against her mons.

I felt her warmth under her shorts and the soft press of her legs. Her breathing was increasing as her hands caressed me with more pressure.

"This feels so amazing but I do not know why Liz. I love or at least I think I still love the feelings of a man. I am torn. You feel so amazing."

I whispered in her ear. "It is okay my dearest. I have you. Now have a seat and let me give you the gift Susan and I bought for you." I smiled wide inside knowing she will soon be wet with need.

Anna had a seat on the chair as I closed my office door. I walked over and knelt down in front of her. I slipped off her strappy sandals and gently caressed her feet. I ran my fingers over the single ring of the second toe on her left foot, caressing her foot slowly.

I looked up at her, Anna's eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back slightly enjoying this. I released her foot and opened the box that held a silver anklet. I held it in my hands looking at it again.

It was silver, with a star which was centered in the anklet. I opened the clasp and placed it on her left ankle. I looked down, it was just perfect. I reached back into the small box and pulled out the other two rings which I slipped on her other two center toes.

"My dearest Anna, Susan and I have these beautiful gifts for you which you will love and cherish, wearing them proudly, displaying our love and your obedience to us."

Her eyes opened in shock. I stared her straight in the eyes. "Yes dear, look inside your soul, you know you serve us well."

"little dick"

I looked into Anna's eyes, she blinked several times, "Yes Anna, the truth, you will serve Susan and Liz, proudly wearing our gift."

I stood and took her hands in mind, pulling her to her feet wrapping her in a hug. I started kissing her, my lips pressed to hers. As our kiss deepened, I pressed between her legs again feeling her warmth. It was time for her realization. I had waited so long for this.

"that is enough Anna." I whispered. I quickly pressed my lips to hers. With my right hand I cupped her breast. I listened to her moan in pleasure and need. I could feel her pull away when she realized that it was me kissing her, it was me fondling her breast making her moan.

I reached up with my right hand and took hold of her long red hair, and tightened my grasp.

"No! You will see how you serve me and how in time you will grow to want to serve us more."

Pulling Anna along, I walked to my desk, and with some force, guided her to the chair, sitting her down. I woke and unlocked the small tablet that had been in waiting until this day.

I opened the video program and pressed play. As the movie started, Anna saw her face in satisfaction as she was fucked from behind while bent over my desk.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "you slut have caused me stress, heartache, agony and financial strain. I own you now."

Anna sat stunned watching the video as I pulled her hair, her head lifting as she spoke into the camera, begging me to keep fucking her. Anna watched as she saw herself on the table being used with my strap on, begging for more, begging for me to make her cum.

She was shocked even further when the second short clip started. Anna's face was buried between the legs as she ate the pussy of an unknown woman. I heard Anna gasp and inhale sharply as she watched the video.

On screen Anna was skillfully sucking at the woman's clit and lapping at her pussy. She then watched as she begged the woman to cum on her face and reward her with her nectar.

I released Anna's hair as the tablet went dark. She turned in her chair; tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Anna darling, do not worry, no harm ever came to you. No one besides that woman and I know of this."

I smiled widely, "You can feel it, I know you do, deep down your clit is throbbing, knowing what a good little fuck toy you will be for Susan and I. Tonight at dinner, we will explain everything to you and what we expect of you."

***

Susan and I were dressed for a night of fun but for a serious conversation as well. I wore a deep red three piece silk nightshirt, underwear and robe, Susan wore a black two piece nightie and robe set.

Susan greeted Anna at the door. She was dressed as I had instructed her, a button down blouse, red shorts, and her perfect strappy sandals. She walked into our house and waited in the living room as I finalized setting up the video presentation for her, if it was needed.

"Welcome Anna, it's so nice to have you in our home." I walked up and hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Now be a good girl and thank Susan with a sweet loving kiss. It has been a while since she has enjoyed that pleasure with you."

Anna hesitated slightly. "Go on dear. You know deep inside it is what you want." I smiled as she turned and kissed Susan. "You were so good at obeying us when you were under our spell, there should be no need to hesitate."

I finished setting the tablet up and wiring it to the large screen television. I walked over to the two of them and wrapped my arms around Anna and Susan and whispered in Anna's ear.

"We will not harm you, on the contrary, we are here to protect you and love you like that piece of shit Nathan never could."

I kissed her and then Susan. "Shall we have dinner or would you like to watch a few more videos of how much you love being out slut?"

"Some dinner and a glass of wine would be nice." Anna said in a soft voice.

"Miss!" Susan was quick to say." From here on in private you shall address us as Miss."

Anna nodded as Susan took her by the hand and walked her to the dining room. We sat Anna at the table and served a light dinner assuring her again we loved her and had her best intentions, as well as ours, through this process.

As we enjoyed our dinner, Susan started explaining to Anna how she had some very special and influential friends and colleagues at the university. These friends have special requests and needs. Susan continued by saying that their special requests and needs would pay us handsomely. Anna would also reap the benefits financially.

"You are prostituting me out for your financial gain. I will not have it." Anna was firm in her tone. "I will call daddy and he will certainly ... "

I reached for the remote control that was in my robe pocket and pressed play. Suddenly, on the 60 inch big screen TV, she appeared down on her knees, lapping at my pussy and fingering my ass.

"In a short moment, you will see how you do so well eating the pussy of another woman, while I fuck you." I leaned over and touched her arm. "Rest assured when I send these out to my network, you will never model again."

It was then Susan spoke up. "With your help and services to very selected members, you will graduate college without issues and will be even more financially sustainable than you can imagine."

Anna started to protest when I turned up the volume for her to hear herself begging for me to fuck her harder. "My Mistress is such a better lover than that shit Nathan." Her voice broadcasted through the sound system.

"The decision is yours." I said.

Susan stood and walked behind Anna. "Or you can say no. You will fail every college course you register for." Susan bent forward her hands cupping her breasts. "You will end up living in a mobile home trailer park. You will be the trash who could have once been the most amazing ever."

"You decide right now Anna." Susan softly pinched her very hard nipples and kissed her neck.

Anna started to breathe heavier; I sat and watched as Susan continued not relenting. I was amazed at the lack of will power Anna possessed. Susan manipulated her easily and without any needed influence.

"Yes Miss." I could see her excitement. I watched as her legs spread open. Susan slowly unbuttoned her blouse exposing her body at the table.

I stood and moved behind Susan. We had this planned and I feel well orchestrated. I undid the belt holding Susan's robe closed and gently slipped it off her shoulders. Susan had unbuttoned Anna's blouse and was peeling it off her shoulders and down her arms.

"Anna, we will get paid by some very influential people and donors to the school." Susan said plainly.

Susan raised her hands and lifted her arms. I lifted her nightie off exposing her body. Susan then moved and held out her hands to Anna. Anna took Susan's hands and stood. Susan walked her to the sitting room. They stopped in the middle of the room and hugged tight.

Susan kissed her. When she broke the kiss, Susan spoke. "When you make them cum, you will be paid 10% of what we are paid. If it is a man, which will be a few, we will give you 20%."

Susan walked then sat on the wide armchair and opened her legs lewdly. "Now kneel and satisfy your Mistress!"

"Yes Mistress." Anna spoke as she knelt realizing she had no choice.

I sat and watched as this young, very attractive redhead lapped as if this was second nature. Susan guided her head slightly but as my lover became more vocal, she pulled Anna closer to her.

I had no need to become involved with this masterfully planned interaction. As when Susan announced with her strained voice she was cumming on our new toys tongue, my satisfaction was raised significantly higher than it had when Susan and I first made love all those years ago.

This slut, my slut, the slut who caused me so much stress over the years of her modeling career was now starting to make me very happy.

***

Two weeks later, just as the summer heat was truly coming to an end and classes were in full swing, we received the first email to the very nondescript email account Susan and I created.

The request was simple, 'First Order Request' was the subject and in the body was the request for a single coffee with no cream nor extra additives. There was a delivery time requested and an address. It was signed, "Kay"

I called Anna and gave her the great news; she had a new job to complete. I instructed her to come to our house thirty minutes before the requested delivery time for us to discuss the delivery request.

Anna

I was trembling with fear as I drove to Miss Liz and Miss Susan's. I didn't know what to expect but I was going to do what I needed to do. The whole drive to their house I wondered what I would need, how long Liz would force me to do this until she would "release me".

I parked in their drive and walked to the front door ringing the bell. Susan opened the door and welcomed me inside. As I entered the house, Liz stood in the foyer. As Susan closed the door, Liz asked for my phone.

"I am entering the delivery address into your phone." Liz continued explaining what I was to do.

"This delivery is for you to meet with a female client, no cream. You will be alone with her, single coffee. You will please her sexually, no real fetishes, no additives. Do you have any questions?"

"No Miss." I added.

"You will drive directly here when finished. If you disobey, you will be punished. Shall you be successful, you will be rewarded." Liz stated.

Susan was looking me over and checking how I was dressed. I still wore a lighter button blouse, no bra and shorts that were just long enough to cover my bum. I really didn't feel I needed panties so I went without any.

Susan played with my hair a bit and commented that next time she wanted to see a bit of curl in it. I nodded and smiled. Liz then handed me my phone and out the door I went.

I followed the map program on my phone, turn by turn. It was just turning from daylight to dusk; I was able to see where I was headed. I came to a stop, as my destination was on my left. I stopped in front of a normal looking home, in a typical suburban community. I pulled in the driveway, turned off my car and walked to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and waited. I saw the curtains move and watched as the door opened. I was welcomed in the foyer not seeing who I was meeting with; she was still slightly behind the door.

I heard her direct me to please turn and face the wall to my left as she wanted to cover my eyes for now. She asked to remain anonymous. I turned and faced the wall. I heard the door close then a sleep mask was brought over my eyes.

She spoke again. "I prefer you not know me. I will pay double if you allow this."

"Yes Ma'am."

She took my hand and turned me. I felt her lips on mine as her arms wrapped around me. The kiss was hesitant, soft, but there was gentleness to it. When she broke the kiss, she asked me to follow her; we would go up a flight of steps.

I trusted her as she led the way up the steps; we turned to the left and down a short hallway. We came to a stop where she hugged me again and kissed me with more confidence. She started to undress me, unbuttoning my blouse letting it fall to the floor, then my shorts.

"I love your anklet; it shimmers in the dim light. I love your toe rings, I had one when I was very young." She kissed me deeper as my shorts fell to the floor.

I heard the rustling of the bed covers. I felt her removing my sandals. I shivered as her hands moved up my legs. I gasped when I felt her breath on my pussy; I moaned as she kissed my pussy and licked at my clit.

Her hands cupped my ass pulling her face into my pussy; I spread my legs giving her access.

I was nervous, I was scared, I was setting myself, and I was cumming.

"Gawd I am cumming Miss, please Miss, allow me to cum!" I squealed.

Her mouth closed on my clit as she sucked it. My knees were weak; I almost buckled as I felt her lips close down on my clit. She tugged at my clit with her lips closed around it.

"Miss!" I couldn't take it any longer. I fell back on the bed as she released her lips from me.

I felt the bed shift as my breathing slowed. I felt her naked body against mine, her hands running over my smooth skin. Her hand teased at my breast palming it but when she pinched my nipple I could feel her desire. It was painful, but I held back. I was here for a job.

"It has been years since I tasted the nectar of a youthful pussy. I promise you, I will want you again but now, I need you."

I felt her move over top of me she was kissing me her body on top of mine, my hands wrapped to hers; I could feel she wasn't as toned as she was previously. Her bum was soft and very pliable. There was some fat at her waist but she was still moderately thin.

She broke the kiss and knelt over top of me. I felt her hands pressing to my chest as the bed shifted. As I took a breath and smelt her essence, she wasn't unpleasant. I felt the wisps of hair across my skin, then across my chin then my lips.

She moaned as I opened my mouth and my tongue came in contact with her wetness. I couldn't see but she was kneeling on each side of my face, I felt her legs against each side of my head.

I started licking and kissing her pussy. Images flashed in my mind if what Lis and Susan's pussy looked like and I kissed and licked her. This woman grabbed my hair and was directing me.

My hands moved to her ass holding her tight, I lifted my face tying to feel this woman's body.

"No need I will lower myself now."

And she did, with force; she lowered herself moving forwards and backwards, my tongue and mouth ridden like a rocking horse. Her essence was soaking my face. She was moving quicker, she had more force in her movements.

I heard her scream and a second later my mouth and face were flooded, she was cumming all over me. Her legs shook and her screams turned into moans which quickly were quieted as she slowed her movements.

12