Anna's Education Ch. 06

Story Info
Comeuppance for one and a business proposition for Anna.
6.9k words
3.58
1.5k
0
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comeuppance for one and a business proposition for Anna

Written by Aoife

Thank you for joining me as Anna learns more outside of her college classes than she does inside. I will warn my Sapphic friends, Anna briefly finds how much she misses a heterosexual partner, and it isn't that long lasting. Her kitten is never far from her.

I cannot thank LadyMichelle enough for her thoughts, love, and collaboration for this series. This series is written for and dedicated to a loving and very special muse.

***

I opened my car door and got in. I flipped down my visor and put on my sunglasses. I looked over at Angie, she was smiling wide.

I heard my phone chime, a text message, I looked at the message preview. It was Nathan, he was sorry for what he had done. He was sorry for being rude and mean. He wanted to see me tonight. He told me he loved me and missed me so much.

I sighed a deep sigh. Angie asked if I was okay. I just nodded and started the car, starting the few hours drive back to campus.

***End of Chapter Five***

***

I pulled off the highway and looked over to my left, Angie was still asleep. She looked so beautiful, she looked so peaceful. I wanted the best for her, but was that really what I wanted for me?

I parked the car pulling into a spot closest to her dorm entrance. I shut off the car and gently laid my hand on her soft thigh. I leaned over and whispered in her ear that we were back at her dorm. I kissed her cheek as she woke telling her how much I loved our week away. I assured her I would miss her tonight in my bed.

As those words left my mouth, she smiled and turned her head towards me. She blinked a few times then closed her eyes and kissed me. It was a soft kiss that immediately wet my panties. It was a soft kiss that took my breath away. It was a soft kiss from her which stirred thoughts in my mind and caused emotions in my soul to flourish.

I pressed my fingers to her chest lightly and pulled back from her kiss. "Dearest Angie, I have to study, and have loads of laundry." I smiled. "Some sexy woman made all of my panties sticky with girl goo this past week and they need to be washed."

She laughed a bit then winked. "Just don't wear any. It works for me."

She winked again. Then undid her seatbelt and opened the door. I popped the trunk as she jumped out and closed her car door. Angie grabbed her bag and moved around to my side. She leaned in the window and whispered she would miss me in bed as well and we would meet for dinner tomorrow night with Mei and Linh.

With that she spun and walked into her dorm. I watched her ass shake the whole way. Scrumptious, just scrumptious.

My concentration was broken when my phone rang. Fuck it was Nathan. "Hey." I said flatly. He went on apologizing and begging for another chance. He wanted to see me and loved me. He sounded so sweet.

"Okay, okay! Geez calm down. Come over Wednesday, I don't have anything scheduled. I am busy tonight and tomorrow night. I am just getting home and need to unpack and do laundry." I hung up and started the car heading home with a bit of a disparaging attitude. I didn't know where this was going.

I got home and sent Miss Liz and Miss Susan a text, letting them know the four of us had a nice week off and that classes were firing back up; spring break was sadly over. I asked that tomorrow and Wednesday if I could hold off clients as I had plans, tomorrow with Linh and Mei and Tuesday with Nathan.

'Nathan?' Liz responded. 'I don't like you seeing him, recall how he hurt you in the past. Be careful around him.'

I got through my classes on Monday. Monday night's dinner with Angie, Mei and Linh was fun. We had takeout and a few drinks but nothing too heavy. We chatted mostly about the different clients and orders we delivered.

Linh was amazed at how open I was with them. Twice I caught her looking at my anklet. I asked at one point if she wanted one. She bowed her head and just blushed.

"We can get you a nice star tattoo if you want. Darla is a wonderful woman and artist. I want to see her in a few weeks."

I looked over at Angie. "I want a special tattoo for you and me, maybe a rose on my left side. Something special for us." I winked and Angie blushed a deep red then nodded.

As the evening was breaking up and Linh and Mei had left, Angie had ordered her car service back to the dorms. I invited her to dinner tomorrow.

"Listen, Nathan is coming over, I do not want to be alone with him, and I do not trust myself. Would you please come over? I don't want him spending the night with me."

As a best friend she happily agreed that she would come over and be with me. "Don't worry, I will protect my girlfriend." She kissed my cheek and turned to see her rideshare had arrived.

***

Angie came over at 6:00 to help with dinner and well, just to relax. She was dressed in her short shorts, a tighter than needed top and thankfully she was wearing a bra. I wore my red high waisted shorts. They fit my ass perfectly. I don't know why I chose these with Nathan coming over but I did.

I had just finished the pasta and was putting the garlic bread in the oven when Angie came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and spun, opening her mouth and kissing me and then exhaled into my mouth!

Oh god! That sneaky bitch just shot gunned me with weed! I took that deep breath and held it for as long as I could. She looked at me with a fun loving gleam in her eyes. I exhaled and smiled.

"You slut!" I laughed. I turned off the pot of pasta and sauce, put a lid on it and turned grabbing her hand and walked to the living room and out onto my patio which overlooked a forest of trees. No one could see us.

Angie handed me the magical small hand rolled cigarette. I took a drag then turned to her and smiled. Our lips locked and I repeated to her the deep breath she shared with me. Her hand came around my back and pulled me closer and she breathed in. We broke our kiss and giggled like silly girls each taking a hit from the hand rolled cigarette.

I started to feel giddy and I tingled all over floating higher as the THC took temporary control of my central nervous system. I took her hand in mine, dropping the cigarette in the ashtray and pulled her inside.

I pulled her close. "I want to fuck you my little lover. I want to fuck you and make you my lover forever." I grabbed her ass in a very unladylike manner and pulled her to me, our bodies slapping against each other.

As we kissed deeper, we were interrupted as Nathan was knocking on my door. "Fuck me, he showed up. I won't let him ruin my night lover." I assured Angie.

I walked to the door unlocking it welcoming Nathan. As he stepped in, he tried to kiss my cheek, I glared at him. He carried with him a couple grocery store bags, which I knew held beer, walked to the kitchen and put them in the fridge.

I reintroduced Angie and Nathan as he handed us each a beer. We settled down in the living room chatting. After his second beer, and as he stood to get another, Angie told him to sit, she needed the ladies room and would grab it on the way back.

I had come down from my buzz and was still nursing my first beer. I watched his eyes as Angie stood. He bore holes in her ass as she walked from the room.

I cleared my throat and looked at him. "What the fuck dude, that is my friend. You horn dog. Stop it."

Nathan raised his hands up in a defensive manner apologizing. "Keep your fucking hands off of her." I pointed a finger at him.

I heard the toilet flush then the water in the sink running. Angie then appeared back in the living room giving Nathan his beer. I watched his eyes the whole time, that fucking horn dog. That son of a bitch!

I was thinking about serving dinner as Angie came back over and sat closer to me, Nathan's eyes lit up wide and he smiled wide. He opened his cigarette pack and pulled out a cigarette.

"No! Not in the apartment, out on the deck Nathan!" I barked.

He rolled his eyes and stood making his way out to the balcony for his smoke.

"We can have dinner after your smoke."

Angie smiled, stood and ran grabbing her purse and waved at me. I knew what she was thinking and doing. The next thing I knew the three of us were out on the deck smoking this joint. It was nice, I felt good, relaxed and euphoric.

Nathan was standing in between us. I felt his hand on my back and then sliding down on my ass. I knew this feeling, I felt this so many times but, I was high. I was now horny, wet and sexed up. The woman and the man who had special places in my heart were here with me. He was playing with my body and she had me horny from earlier. I leaned closer allowing him to play with me. She was three feet away.

I was lusting for them both.

I moved to kiss his neck and as I did, I turned and glanced behind his back. What I witnessed infuriated me, sending me over the edge. His other hand was caressing Angie's ass as well. I looked at her face; she seemed to be very uncomfortable.

I was immediately upset at her for letting him touch her and not bring it up but I was super pissed off at him. I lost my mind pulling back from him, his hand breaking contact with my body.

"You son of a bitch, get your hand off of my friend's ass. How fucking dare you! In my own house! I am right here you fucker!"

I turned and stormed back inside. Angie ran after me, I heard her apologizing. I heard her say she didn't mean anything. I glared at her, giving her a disappointing stare.

I walked directly to the fridge and grabbed his remaining beer. He was following me inside and was apologizing. I turned quickly and handed him his beer, still cursing at him.

"Get out you dirty bastard. I told you, hands off my friend you mother fucker?" I pointed my finger and accidentally poked him in the chest pushing him backwards.

It was then my world changed so drastically I didn't know how much this moment would shift my entire life.

"Out! Get the fuck ..." I saw his hand and arm move. I felt the severe sting on my face as the sound of him slapping me reverberated in my ears and in my head.

My knees buckled, I was suddenly dizzy, and the room seemed to spin as I collapsed to the floor. I heard Angie scream and start crying. I heard Nathan screaming calling us both whores and bitches.

Lying on the floor, I heard the door slam as the tears flowed from my eyes. I felt Angie wrap her arms around me hugging me tight.

I could feel my left eye swelling shut. Angie assisted me in standing and walked me to the couch. I heard her run from the room. She returned with a cold towel then placed against my face. Next I thought I heard Angie crying and talking to someone. God my head and face hurt, my head was spinning.

I lay on the couch. Slowly I stopped the tears but continued murmuring how much pain I was in and how I was going to end that son of a bitch's pitiful sex life for good.

"How dare that mother fucker slap me?"

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door, it was a firm knock. "No! Don't." I screamed at Angie, but she didn't listen. I heard whispers and then I felt someone wrapping their hands and arms around me. It was then I heard her voice. It was Miss Liz.

Liz assisted me in standing from the couch and walked me to my bedroom where they laid me on my bed, Angie curling behind me holding me tight in her arms. I heard Miss Liz speaking with Angie, asking what had happened. Angie tried to explain things. I heard Liz giving her directives on what she was to do. I felt her soft smooth voice consoling me, trying to get me to calm down and to stop crying.

Moments later, Miss Susan stepped into the bedroom. She knelt on the floor at my side. She whispered in my ear she wanted me to take this aspirin and get a good night's sleep. I swallowed the two small pills she handed me. Angie softly whispered in my ear. I was asleep in mere moments.

***

Three Weeks Later

I parked on the street in front of Miss Liz and Miss Susan's home. We had a text message where they asked us to come for a conversation. I knew they wanted me to start with clients again. I had refused the two requests this week. I could still see some bruising on my cheek. The blood had receded from the white of my eye.

I lowered my visor and looked in the little mirror. I felt Angie touch my exposed thigh. I flipped the mirror and visor up and reached for my large yellow lens and brown framed sunglasses.

"You are beautiful and I know you are a strong and amazing woman." Angie assured me.

Angie and I got out of the car and made our way up the sidewalk. The door opened before we could even knock. Liz was standing there with a smile on her face. She opened her arms in a welcoming hug first me, then Angie.

She invited us in and asked for us to wait a moment. She closed and locked the front door and motioned for us to follow her. She walked partway down the hall and stopped opening the door on her left.

"Let's go downstairs ladies. I have something to show you." She placed a finger against her lips indicating we were to be quiet. We descended the steps following Miss Liz. As we came down the last step we were forced to stop. In front of us was a door, a pocket door.

I was not only stunned but mildly excited. Miss slid the door to the right. It folded neatly disappearing into the wall. Miss's basement was not a basement, but a dungeon. A finished and well-constructed dungeon.

The walls were black. The wall in front of Angie and me was what appeared to be lined with storage cabinets. To the immediate left was a pegboard which held a variety of leather straps and three paddles.

Miss Liz turned to us again with her finger on her lips, reaffirming we were not to speak. We stepped forward and my mind spun, a smile drew across my face.

Nathan, there was Nathan. He was bent forward over a table. I could see he was blindfolded but I knew that face, I knew that hair, I knew that body.

His hands and arms were stretched out in front of him. His wrists had leather straps around them which were secured to the corners of the table. I could see he was gagged; a plug was in his mouth.

Miss Susan stood behind him. She was wearing a black leather strap bra and a black leather skirt. The bra was held together with three gold rings, one in the center of her breasts and one circling each of her areolas. Her nipples were prominent and hard. She looked over and nodded at me and smiled.

She walked over to his head. She bent forward. "Scum should know My guests have arrived, all three of them. Now unless you want Adam to return and assist Me as he did earlier this afternoon, I suggest you do not speak."

She pulled his hair backward, raising his head. "Do you understand?"

Nathan mumbled something through the gag. Miss Susan released his head and made her way behind him again. She waved us to follow her. Miss Liz turned and from the shelf behind us picked out a pair of black disposable gloves. She placed them hers on her hands and then handed a pair to Miss Susan.

Angie and I came to a stop and stood next to Miss Susan and looked upon Nathan. His legs were spread wide, as wide as his arms; they were also secured as well to the legs of the table. I could see there was a cutout in the table where his cock and balls seemed to hang freely. This is when Miss Susan spoke to us.

"As you can see, in training this scum and delivering the punishment he well deserves, we have opened the table slot allowing us to freely access his genitalia."

She moved her now glove covered hands to his ass cheeks and spread them open. "For now we have a small plug in his ass. Adam, who is a wonderfully hung employee of ours, was not so kind when he opened his ass for Me earlier." She released his ass and patted it.

"But this scum stopped crying after Adam pulled out of his no longer virgin ass and throat fucked him." Susan leaned forward, "Didn't you like Adam cumming in your throat scum? He made you his bitch didn't he?"

There was a moan from him. Susan then reached her hand down lower and took his balls in her hand and started squeezing them. Nathan started moaning. It wasn't pleasant, it seemed painful.

"Shut up scum or I will leave the cock ring in place while I fuck you for our guests. If you are a good bitch I will remove the cock ring and let you cum."

That must have been Miss Liz's signal. She moved to the cabinet, opened it and removed a large dildo. She walked closer to his face and removed the gag and slid the dildo in his mouth.

"Suck scum. Suck like you want this and remember to beg for forgiveness. If you ever, ever touch a woman in this city again, I will make sure Adam and his bull boyfriend takes possession of you, making you their bitch for good."

I was astonished with what I saw and with what I heard. Nathan was choking on a dildo, bigger than I had ever seen. Miss Liz pulled it from his mouth. He started babbling an apology that he never meant to slap her, I never meant to touch her, he never meant to make her cry, he loved her. I smiled wide when I heard him begging Miss Susan and Miss Liz to let him go.

"Pllle ..plleeaseee! I beg you I want to apologize." Nathan was crying and begging like a baby.

Miss Liz walked over next to Miss Susan and handed her the dildo. Miss Susan removed her skirt and affixed the dildo to the harness she was wearing. She spread his ass cheeks and removed the plug. Without any hesitation, she drizzled a bit of oil on the dildo and pressed the head to his closing hole.

She grabbed his hips and thrust forward sinking the 7" dildo in his ass in one motion. He screamed loud as he was penetrated. I was in awe of my Mistresses. I stood there in awe at how they were punishing him for what he did to me.

The pain returned to my mind as I witnessed them punishing him. I brought my hand to my cheek. My eyes filled with tears recalling him slapping me. I watched as Miss Susan thrust in and out of his ass. Suddenly I was overcome with anger. I turned to the pegboard. I took five or six steps forward.

It felt like an out of body experience. I reached for a leather paddle and took it in my hand. I squeezed the handle tight, my blood boiled. Rage ran through my veins. I wanted to scream at him, letting him know I was there watching this.

Miss Liz looked at me, her eyes wide, Miss Susan stopped fucking him pulling the dildo from his ass. She shook her head from side to side indicating I wasn't permitted.

I didn't care.

I walked to the side of the table and lifted the paddle high in the air. I swung with all the energy I had lowering the paddle against his ass. Once, then quickly again. I was enraged, angry, hurt and wanted him to know it was me.

He screamed in pain. Screaming louder than the gag could muffle. I raised my arms a third time. I felt Angie wrap her arms around me hugging me, pushing me backwards.

I dropped the paddle and ran out and up the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs, I walked to the sitting room where I collapsed onto the couch crying. Through the tears I screamed. "That bastard deserves more punishment than can be given. I loved him! I fucking loved him."

I felt Angie at my side then I felt Miss Liz wrap her arms around me as well, holding me tight. I just kept mumbling how much I had loved him.

I cried, "He is dead to me." I cried knowing how I hurt but I wouldn't let him hurt me anymore.

***

It was Saturday afternoon, two weeks later that my phone rang. Miss Susan was calling.

"Yes Miss?"

She was asking how I was and if I was ready for a delivery. A special referral had come in from the Vice Chancellor. A potential female client wanted to meet me based on the Vice Chancellor's recommendation.

12