Anna's Favorite Study Spot

Story Info
Anna show her new boyfriend her favorite place to study.
4.2k words
4.61
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sat pretending to study the Intro to Psychology course materials laid out in front of her. Really, she was impatiently awaiting her new boyfriend, whom she had asked to meet her here in the college library under the pretext of studying together for their upcoming test. Every slight noise caused her to glance up expectantly, even though it was only a quarter after ten o'clock and Ryan's shift at his part-time movie theater job had only just ended. Anna knew she still had at least a few minutes more before he could get back on campus and, following the directions she had texted him, work his way up to the study carrels where she was camped out.

Anna and Ryan had only been dating for about three-weeks; she had spotted him on the first day of class and, recognizing him as a co-worker of one of her friends, had set out to see if she could catch the eye of the handsome sophomore. She had made it a point to sit near him in class, always wearing her shortest skirts, to show off her pale, smooth legs, and her tightest tank tops, to show off her generous cleavage. The twenty-year-old brunette already had ample experience in the art of enticing men, and any tricks she didn't possess before coming to college had been quickly picked up from her sorority sisters since. As a result, it hadn't taken long before she had won Ryan's attention and the two had become a hot item.

Anna had told herself she was going to take things slowly with Ryan; she knew that, historically, she was something of a slut and, while not ashamed of her sexual experience, she was intent on trying to establish more of an actual relationship this time. The two had been on a half-dozen dates already and had engaged in some heavy make-out sessions which had left them both horny and frustrated, but Anna had so far resisted taking things any further than over-the-clothes petting and dry-humping. Tonight, however, she had a slightly different set of intentions. Tonight, Anna was going to risk their burgeoning relationship for the sake of seeing if their sexual chemistry was as strong as she hoped it was. Anna had enough experience at this point in her life to know what got her off, and tonight she planned to expand their intimate horizons just a little and see if Ryan's kinks were compatible with her own.

As she fidgeted and waited for Ryan to arrive, Anna's thoughts drifted back to her last boyfriend, Josh. She'd made the mistake of sleeping with him on just their second date and things had quickly devolved into a mundane routine of her coming over to his apartment most nights, getting quickly groped, and then sucking him before they had a few minutes of so-so sex until he blew his load in her mouth, or on her stomach or back. Fortunately, Anna orgasmed easily, but with Josh her orgasms, though present, had grown decreasingly satisfying. The whole experience had taught Anna the valuable lesson that she had evolved into needing to be as mentally stimulated as she was physically to really get off the way she wanted. As a result, Anna had vowed that this new relationship with Ryan was going to be different, one where she had more control and, despite her determination to progress slowly, one where she definitely got more of her own sexual needs fulfilled.

"Hey, babe. Miss me?"

Anna was suddenly shaken from her reverie by Ryan's deep voice beside her. She had gotten so deep in her own thoughts that she had somehow not noticed Ryan's approach. She excitedly popped up from her seat to give him a quick hug. She had to reach up on her tip-toes just a bit; Ryan, though only 5'10", was still several inches taller than Anna's diminutive 5'3". As she stretched up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull his head down for a hello kiss, she was reminded of how short the flowy yellow skirt she had on was; she could feel the rush of the air-conditioning on the bottom of her cheeks as the skirt lifted slightly in the back. The sensation sent a quick thrill through her and she could already feel a small tingle in her pussy and her nipples hardening slightly under her green camisole and yellow cardigan half-sweater. As she settled back down on the flats of her feet, she took a moment to regulate her breathing, which had begun to speed up with her excitement.

"I'm so glad to see you!," Anna said happily. "Welcome to my favorite corner of the library. This is my go to spot whenever I really need to get something done and don't want to be disturbed."

"Well," said Ryan, "it's certainly a little off of the beaten path. I probably only passed maybe a dozen people total since I got up here. I'm not sure I even knew students were allowed above the sixth floor. But, I guess it does look like a quiet place to study. And these windows are awesome! They let you see clear across the quad."

The study carrels Anna had picked were on the seventh floor, up against a broad, floor-to-ceiling window. There were a half-dozen sets of four carrels, each set about six feet from the next, set up in a long, evenly spaced row stretching down the entire front wall of the building. Anna and Ryan had their set of four carrels to themselves, but a few other students could be seen scattered at some of the other carrels, heads down, earbuds in, busily doing whatever it was they were doing. Through the large windows, you could see students crossing the courtyard below, as well as the largely dark classroom buildings on the far side of the quad. Most of what you could see at this time of night, however, was your own reflection and that of the rows of bookshelves behind the carrels, due to the bright fluorescent fixtures overhead.

Ryan unslung his backpack from his shoulder into the carrel next to Anna's and the couple sat down. The carrels weren't big enough for them to share a single one, and, as Ryan quickly discovered, the privacy dividers made it difficult to see into the carrels on either side of you unless you slid your chair back and away from the table surface.

"You sure this is where you want to study?," asked Ryan. "It's kind of hard for us to work together in these things. I think I saw some couches over by the elevators as I was coming up. We could move over there."

"No, I really like studying here," Anna replied. "These carrels are my special place where I go when I need to destress and just relax. They're wonderful."

"Your special place?," Ryan laughed.

"You'll see," she added mysteriously. "Just give it a chance and I'll bet you'll love these carrels every bit as much as I do."

"Okay. I'll take your word for it, babe," answered Ryan, but with a hint of doubt in his voice.

Ryan unzipped his bag and spent a couple of minutes pulling out his class notes while Anna turned back to her own materials and pretended to read over some highlighted sections in her textbook. In reality, her heart was beginning to beat rapidly as she thought through what she was about to do. She had spent the last couple of days carefully rehearsing exactly how to say what she wanted to say and didn't want to ruin it - she needed this to be every bit as sexy as she had pictured it in her head. The planning alone had gotten her so hot and bothered that she had masturbated three times just thinking about this moment, so she felt a certain amount of pressure to make the reality live up to her heightened expectations.

"So, where do you want to start? You want to review this stuff on Piaget or maybe start with Erickson?," Ryan asked from behind the carrel divider. Anna could hear how frustrated he was with their seating arrangement and decided now was the time to finally set her little game in motion.

Anna took a quick, determined breath, exhaled to settle her nerves, and replied, "I thought we might start with sexual deviance."

"What? Well, that certainly sounds interesting, but I don't remember covering that in class. Was it in some of the readings? With work and my other classes, I haven't had time to do much more than skim some of them," Ryan replied, sounding confused. Anna could hear him begin shuffling papers, looking for the non-existent notes.

"No, we haven't covered it in class and it's not in the readings. I thought we'd do a little, shall we say, independent research," Anna responded, with a hint of bemusement in her voice.

Catching on to his girlfriend's tone, Ryan pushed his chair back and peeked his head around the divider. Anna turned her head to stare back at him, lust shining in her eyes as her fingers slowly twirled a lock of her shoulder-length hair. She gently bit her bottom lip and parted her legs ever so slightly as she pivoted her chair to more fully face him. She could feel her cheeks flushing as Ryan's eyes lingered first on her legs, then her cleavage, and then finally rose to her face. By the time his eyes completed their journey, he had a little bit of a "deer in the headlights" look to him, but she could also sense his excitement rising.

"What.. uh, what exactly did you have in mind, babe?," he queried, his voice a little unsteady.

"Well, I have a little secret to share. The reason I love studying here in this particular spot so much, the reason these carrels are so special, is because they're an exciting place for a little discrete... self-love," she said.

"Self-love?," Ryan echoed.

"Yeah. You know, masturbation."

"Wait, you've played with yourself here?," Ryan said. Then, glancing around at the students in some of the other pods of carrels, he lowered his voice to even more of a whisper than the library softness they had already been conversing in. "In public?" There was both nervousness and more than a trace of excitement in his tone.

"Yeah, baby. Quite a number of times, actually."

"Seriously? Holy shit, babe. That's wild, but it's also fucking hot as hell," Ryan gulped.

"Well, it's going to be even wilder and hotter this time, because you're going to do it with me. We're going to sit side-by-side in these carrels and whisper dirty thoughts to each other as we get ourselves off." A small shudder went through Anna as she said the words and she had to rub her arms just to calm the goosebumps.

Ryan's eyes went wide with disbelief, even as his pupils dilated with excitement. "You want me to jerk off? Here? Babe, how is that even going to work? I can't just whip my dick out in the middle of the library!"

"Oh, but you can. You're just going to slide your chair back under your desk, put your backpack on the floor under your chair, and then unzip your pants and stroke your hard cock under the table. And, meanwhile, I'm going to be over here with my hand under my little short skirt, rubbing my clit and fingering my bare, wet pussy. And we're going to be telling each other all the nasty things we want to do to each other, until we both cum."

Ryan's face was a little pale. "Fuck. I may cum just from hearing you say that alone."

"Don't you dare! Not yet, baby. I want you to play my little game with me first," Anna giggled. "Please? Pretty, pretty please play with your cock for me?"

Ryan took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead, then his head disappeared back around the divider. Anna heard him shuffling his belongings around. Then she heard the soft sound of a zipper.

"You know I can't resist you. Okay, let's do this," came Ryan's whisper from the other side of the little wall.

Anna clapped her hands softly, then slid her own chair back under her carrel. She slightly lifted her bottom so she could spread out her skirt; she knew how much wetness she produced and she didn't want her skirt trapped beneath her where it would undoubtedly get soaked. Anna rarely wore panties, preferring the slight naughtiness of going commando under her skirts, and tonight was no exception. Once her bare ass was on the seat, she spread her legs and slid her right hand under the front of her skirt. With all of the anticipation of carrying out her plan, she had been aroused since before she even arrived at the library. Now that she was in the actual moment, every nerve ending was tingling and she was practically quivering with desire. She could already feel how sensitive her clit was even before she touched it, and she knew this wasn't going to be a prolonged experience for either of them. Still, she hoped she could hold out and savor it for as long as possible. She quickly dipped the tips of her index and middle fingers into her wetness, then brought them up and began making slow circles on her clit.

"I want you to talk to me, Ryan. What dirty things have you imagined doing to me?," Anna panted.

Ryan cleared his throat a little. "Uh,... I don't know. There are lots of things I want to do with you, babe."

"Uh-uh. I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. I need specifics, Ryan. They say the key to a successful relationship is communication. I want you to tell me exactly what you would do to me if I was your dirty... little... slut."

Anna's whispered words triggered a small groan from Ryan. He had begun carefully stroking his rock-hard cock and was already worried that he was going to explode even before Anna had surprised him with the unexpected dirty talk. As he thought of how to reply, he slowed his stroking even more.

"Um, If you were my dirty little slut, I would want you to get on your knees and take my cock in your sweet little mouth," Ryan gasped.

"That's better, baby, but I need more. Even good girls give blowjobs these days. Surely you expect more from a little slut? How about you fuck my face, Ryan? You want to cram your thick cock down my throat and make me gag? Huh? You want to see my eyes tear up and my mascara run down my cheeks? What is it you want to see? I need to know, baby. I need you to tell me. Don't be shy, let me hear every filthy detail."

"Fuck yeah," Ryan grunted, "I want to grab a handful of your hair and use it to guide your head up and down my shaft."

"Ooh. Keep going."

"Then I want to pull you up and tear that slutty little top right off of your perfect body. I want to pinch your nipples until you squeal. Then I'm going to shove my tongue down your throat while I hike up that slutty little skirt of yours and knead your bare ass with both hands." Ryan was really starting to get into Anna's game and began stroking a little faster, increasing the tightness of his grip and adding a slight twist when he got to the head of his cock.

"And where are we doing all this, baby?," cooed Anna.

Ryan's brain raced to come up with an appropriate venue. "Uh, in a suite at the Omni?"

"No, no. That won't do. Luxurious hotel suites are for good girls. And I'm a slut, remember?"

Ryan paused for just a second, then spit out, "In that little alley behind the chemistry building then, where the fire escape comes down. After one of your formals. You're completely wasted and I'm walking you home in the middle of the night, when I decide that I can't wait. I just steer you into that alley and push you up against that rough brick wall and have my way with you."

Ryan's increasingly enthusiastic responses were having their effect on Anna. She spread her legs even further and leaned back in her chair, giving herself more space to play. Her left hand joined her right under her skirt. She sank two, and then three fingers from her left hand into her opening while her right hand continued vigorously teasing her clit. As her fingers pushed in, she felt her wetness slide out, then run down over her asshole before dripping onto the chair.

"Mmmm. So after you've ruined my top and hiked up my skirt, then what Ryan? Would you fuck me? Would you fuck my little pussy? Would you fuck me right there in that grungy little alley?"

"No, not yet. I want to taste you first. I want to squat down and get my mouth on you and make you squirm."

At her little desk, Anna's eyes popped open and she came dangerously close to losing it. Ryan had accidentally hit on one of her deepest desires. Despite her experience, Anna had never had a boyfriend who even considered going down on her. They all expected their blowjobs, but none had ever shown any willingness to return the favor. Ryan's dirty words were like music to her ears and she felt herself falling for him even more than she already had.

"You want to lick my pussy?," she gasped out, shivering in her chair.

"I want it all, babe. I want to taste every inch of you. Then, once I've gotten you off with my tongue, I'll bend you over one of those recycling bins in the alley and fuck the ever-loving shit out of you."

"Oh God yes, baby. Do it. Lick my pussy and then pound me from behind. That's what you do to little sluts, you fuck them in dirty alleyways. I want you to use me, just like that. Oh, shit."

Anna's wetness was making the insides of her thighs slick and her fingers were making little squelching sounds as they pistoned in and out. Her fantasy was playing out far more intensely than she had ever imagined, and she was visibly shaking with pleasure. If anyone had happened to walk past her in that instant, it would have been glaringly obvious what she was doing. She knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. She also knew that the orgasm she was about to experience was going to be one of the most powerful of her young life. Even in the throes of pleasure, some part of her sex-addled brain frantically knew there was no way she was going to be able to stop from screaming out her release and began looking for something, anything, to cover her mouth, but she had nothing but a textbook and some loose papers.

Ryan, meanwhile, was also beginning to push himself over the edge. He was fully stroking his cock, thickly lubricated with his own precum. He had adjusted himself in his chair so that he was leaning slightly forward and away from Anna, with his legs kicked straight out in front of him beneath the table. This new position accomplished two things: one, the head of his cock was now rubbing slightly on the smooth bottom of the table, adding even more stimulation, and two, he realized that from his new angle he could see Anna's reflection in the glass through the small space between the carrels and the window. Ryan watched her chest heave, he could see her flushed cheeks and slightly swollen lips. He could see the motion of her arms moving and could tell that she had both hands fully engaged under the table. It was easily the most erotic sight he could even imagine, even though he couldn't see any of the parts of her body he still so desperately wanted to see and touch.

Ryan could also tell that Anna was really, REALLY, into what they were doing, and this realization broke down the last of his nervous inhibitions. He somehow now innately understood her fantasy and knew exactly what Anna wanted, no ... what she needed ... to hear. Ryan gritted his teeth and prepared to push them both over the edge.

"You want me to use you, slut? Fine. While I'm fucking your tight little pussy from behind, I'm going to spank your ass until it's covered in my red handprints, until your wetness is running down your legs. I'm going to own you. I'm going to fuck you until you're a quivering, sweaty mess and then I'm going to push in as deep as I can go and I'm going to dig my fingers into your hips while I fill you up. I'm going to cum so deep in your needy cunt that I'll still be dripping out of you the next day. Is that good enough for you, slut?," Ryan lowly growled. "It better be, because if you want any of that, then you had better cum right fucking now! Cum for me, Anna. Cum right here in this library, right in front of this fucking window looking out over the entire campus, where anyone in the quad could be looking up, watching you. That's what you really want, isn't it? You like the idea of being seen, of some stranger catching you in your most vulnerable moment. Of someone seeing you about to cum and you being completely powerless to stop the orgasm from coming."

12