Anna's Lover

Story Info
My wife cheats with a better lover.
3.3k words
2.84
19.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains cheating, and cuckolding. If you don't like those subjects, then you shouldn't read it. I want to thank Kenji Sato for his hard and great work of editing my story.

Anna's Lover

Anna and I had met when we were both young. I had had some experience playing with girls, but had only had intercourse with one girl, which was a drunken one- night stand. Anna had made out with a half dozen boys, most of whom had played with her tits, but none of them had ever gotten inside her pants.

Anna was, and still is, a beautiful woman--five-foot-eight-inches tall, she is thin, with the perfect 36-25-36 inch, shape. She has full B-cup tits, topped with big light- colored nipples that turn pink, and get very sensitive, when she is aroused. She has a flat tummy, that I love to run my hand over, on the way to her smooth, bald mound. Her nice tight ass, is the start of her long, well-shaped legs, and between those legs is her cute, tight little slit, which, when Anna gets excited, her lips swell and puff up, spreading open so invitingly, and her pussy puts out copious amounts of her musky, wonderful smelling lubricant.

I will never understand why Anna fell for me, as I am not special. I'm five-foot-ten-inches tall, I weigh a one-hundred-and- seventy-pounds, I'm okay-looking, I just an average guy except, what Anna didn't know at that time, a little less than average in my endowment.

Anna and I met at a party, we started dating, and a month or so later, in the back seat of my car, she gave me her virginity. I didn't last long, that first time, I was not sure she even felt me inside of her.

Really, I thought I got her virginity the second time we fucked that night. That time, I felt her barrier give way, she bled a little, and she acted like she felt me inside of her, and it felt good.

The third time, that night, she really acted like she liked it, and held me very closely and tightly, as I let loose my load of cum inside of her. (Her mother had gotten her on the pill a few months earlier.) That night, as I drove her home, she looked at me like she had just tried a brand-new candy, and that I was some kind of god.

Anna and I dated for the next year; we learned about sex and fucking from each other then we got married. I worked hard at being a good husband and lover. I was usually successful at giving Anna her climax, with my hands and tongue. But it seemed I didn't last long enough, or arouse enough nerves inside of her to get her off while fucking. I had never made her climax from just fucking.

I had told my wife, that I always got extremely aroused picturing in my mind, a sexually-superior man making my wife, scream out in climax right in front of me.

Anna got a job at a cafe which was in a large grocery store, that had different departments. We were very happy at least, I thought we were. What I didn't know was that an attractive, tall, powerful looking, older player had set his sights on seducing my wife. After a month or so, he was successful at getting into her panties, and fucking her. After fucking her, that first time, she needed his cock, and was always figuring out how to find a way, so she could go fuck her new lover.

I had no idea, she was fucking another man.

Her affair lasted for a couple of months, until that one day, I had gotten home before her. When she got home, I was really horny, and I grabbed her hand and led her to our bed before she got a chance to take a shower. She tried to stop me, but I pushed her onto the bed and pulled both of our clothes off. I pulled her panties off, and moved down her body to between her legs to eat her out.

The smell of cum was overpowering, and just then as I watched, a stream of cum ran out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

We had not fucked the night before. My mind slowly realized that this was fresh cum and was from some other man. My wife had just been fucked by another man! I stood up, grabbed my robe, and went into the living room, and sat on the couch. I heard the shower start.

I was devastated! I was angry! I was hurt! I was humiliated! What was extremely humiliating though, was as I pictured my wife with another man between her wide-spread legs. A man who had a bigger cock. A man who could fuck her better than I ever could. My dick got hard, really hard. I was confused, I didn't understand why my dick was reacting like this.

I suddenly realized that this was my fault. Deep down, I had always known that I was not capable of satisfying my wife. My wife cheating only reinforced, that I was incapable of satisfying her, and my shortcomings had driven her to find a lover, who could satisfy her needs.

Anna came out of our bedroom, in her robe, and sat on the floor in front of me, sobbing. "I'm sorry, so sorry baby, it's over I swear; It will never happen again. Oh baby, please forgive me I love you! Please don't leave me! I love you!"

I was crying. I was so hurt, so angry, so humiliated, but still so aroused--my dick was so hard.

Knowing it was really my fault, I replied, "I love you too, but if we are going to have a chance of staying together, you are going to have to tell me everything, and be completely truthful, no matter how much you think it might hurt me."

Anna sobbed. "I promise, baby, I won't lie. I'll tell you everything."

"How long have you two been fucking?"

"About two months."

"Do I know him?"

"No, but he has seen you a couple of times before, when you have come in for lunch."

"What's his name?"

"John."

"John what?"

"I don't know his last name, I never asked."

"What's he do?"

"One time he mentioned being a cop."

"Do you love him?"

"No."

"Then why did you cheat?"

"I guess, because he was flirting with me, he came in for lunch every day, he was constantly complimenting me. Telling me how pretty I was, and how good my body looked, how nice my tits were, how sexy I was, and how much he wanted to feel my beautiful legs wrapped around him. He made me feel good, and desirable; he made me feel hot. Pretty soon, I was flirting back, it was exciting. After a while when I would see him walk in, I would feel my panties get wet, and my clit would tingle. He kept asking me to go out with him, to come to his apartment for dinner some time, and I kept telling him I was married."

I felt my dick jerk, thinking about another man telling my wife he wanted to fuck her, and hearing her tell me about her reaction to his seduction, it made me even hornier,

Anna continued. "One day after work, when I walked to my car, he was parked beside my car. He wanted me to sit in his car, so we could talk. We talked and laughed for probably half an hour, and I said I had to go, he leaned over and kissed me, and I guess I kissed him back. He tasted good, but I said I had to go."

I looked at her. "You only kissed him once."

"Yes, but the next day at lunch, he told me how much he enjoyed kissing me and how good I tasted. He again invited me to his place for dinner, and again I told him I was married."

"That afternoon, when I walked to my car, he was again, parked beside me, I climbed in, so we could talk. It wasn't long before he was kissing me, and we were making out. As we were kissing, he was rubbing my shoulder, and then I felt his hand slide down between our bodies. He was unbuttoning my blouse, and he pushed my bra up over my tits. He held my tits in his big hands, and was rolling and pinching my nipples with his fingers as he kissed me with our tongues doing a dance together"

"I felt my pussy gush with juice, and I knew I had to put a stop to this. I forced myself away from John, and started putting my bra and blouse back in place. I told him I had to go. He pulled me close again, kissing me, took my hand, and placed it on his crotch, right on top of his cock. It was through his pants, but God, it felt incredible. I held my hand on it for a few seconds, and then I squeezed it. I heard a moan, then realized the moan had come out of my own mouth. I then came to my senses. I let go of his cock, pulled away, opened the door, and climbed out of his car."

"As I drove home, I couldn't keep the memory of the feeling of his cock out of my mind. All evening, I kept thinking about what I had felt, only the second cock that I had ever touched.

Do you remember a couple of months ago, we were making love one night, and I climaxed while we were fucking; that was that night."

I replied, "Were you thinking about him?"

"Yes."

I had been so proud of myself, the first time ever making my wife climax from just fucking.

It was about then that Anna noticed that my dick was hard. She hadn't noticed before, or maybe she had, but it had been hard ever since I had first pictured her being fucked by another man. She untied my robe, opened it up and gently squeezed my erect dick. She then knew that her telling me about her being with another man was a huge turn-on for me. She didn't stroke my dick, she just held it in her fist, covering everything but the head. She gently rubbed the pre-cum around on the head of my dick with her thumb, there was a lot of pre-cum. I don't think she realized what she was doing to my dick, as she continued telling me about her affair.

"As you were making love to me, I was fantasizing that it was John, lying on top of me, and fucking me with that cock that I had just held in my hand a few hours earlier. It felt so good as I climaxed with a cock inside of me--I had almost yelled out his name. After you had cum in me and rolled off. I lay there thinking and I knew what I had to do. I was going to fuck John!"

"The next day at work, which was Thursday, when John came in and asked me if I would like to have dinner at his place Friday night? When I accepted, he got a huge smile on his face, and wrote down his address for me. I'm sure he must have had a hard-on, I know my pussy was gushing my juices, and my clit was tingling, I could feel my panties were soaked."

"That evening, I told you Jeanette had gotten a promotion at work, and asked you if it would be okay if I went out with her, and a couple other girls to celebrate?"

"Friday after work, I got ready for my date with John. I shaved my lower body smooth, put on my sexiest lingerie, and dressed as sexy as I could without you getting suspicious. You weren't, were you?My panties were wet, almost as soon as I put them on, I was sooo horny!!"

"When I arrived and knocked on John's door, he greeted me with a kiss on the lips, and invited me in. I slipped my sandals off by the door. He handed me a glass of wine. He had some soft music playing, and we talked for a while, as he finished cooking dinner. When he had dinner ready, and after we ate, we did the dishes together. Then he asked me if I would like to dance. We danced, holding each other close, and in just a few minutes we were kissing passionately. I could feel his hard-on grow against my tummy. He soon had my blouse and bra off, and I had gotten his shirt off."

"John took my hand, and led me to his bedroom. He unbuttoned my skirt, and it dropped to the floor then, he slid my panties down my legs, and I stepped out of them. For the first time, I was completely naked; in front of a man other than you. John gently pushed me to sit on the bed. I reached out and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pushed them down. Then I pushed his shorts down, and there was his hard cock, poking straight out, right in front of my face."

I had listened to my wife, describing how her and her and new lover had gotten naked in front of each other. My dick was aching, it was rock hard. Then instead of just rubbing the head with her thumb, she had now started using my pre-cum as lube, and was slowly stroking my dick.

Picturing in my mind, my wife, sitting there, on his bed with her first strange cock right in front of her face, I asked her."Was it big?"

"Oh yeah."

"How big?"

"It's huge!! Later, when I asked him how big he was, he told me he's nine inches long, and over two inches thck."

Right then I wanted no, I needed to cum so much, but Anna was stroking me so slowly, keeping my desire boiling. I had told her that I had always fantasized about her being with a man who had a big cock like John's, the kind of cock she deserved. Twice my length, twice my thickness. Fuck!! I needed to cum.

With my body shaking, and my voice cracking, I asked."Then what?"

"I grabbed the base of his cock with my hand and slowly stroked it. It was so thick, my fingers wouldn't even reach around it. I leaned forward, and licked up the drop of pre-cum sitting on top of his slit. It tasted good, like yours. Then I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in my mouth, and John groaned! When I heard him groan, I started sucking, bobbing my head up and down his cock. And with my hand stroking harder and faster, it made him groan even more. After a few minutes, I pulled my mouth off his cock, and leaned away about a foot. There was a long string of his cum stretched between the head of his cock and my lip's. I looked up into his eyes."

"John looked down at me with a look of pure lust, and told me. "Fuck baby, you are so hot, I have to fuck you now!,"

I didn't cum, but my hips thrust hard. Anna had known all along what she was doing to me. She slipped off her robe, baring her tits to me, her nipples hard, pink, and swollen. She got on her knees between my legs and looked me in my eyes, and with a look of pure innocence, she smiled and asked. "Does my baby need to cum?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Hold on, baby, just hold on."

"Anyway, I scooted my ass across the bed. I was so horny, I could feel my pussy lips were swollen and open, and my juices had soaked my thighs and was running down the crack of my ass. John couldn't take his eyes off of my pussy. When I stopped moving, John almost fell on the bed, his hands going under my legs and grabbing and squeezing my ass cheeks. His head diving between my legs, his mouth devouring my pussy and gobbling up my juices."

"Did you climax?"

"Yes, baby, it only took a minute before I had a wonderful, intense orgasm."

"Even before I was through cumming, John was moving up my body, when his cock, got to my crotch, he just thrust. It was like nature had guided his cock to my opening, it just slid into my pussy. Fuck!!! What a feeling, I lifted my legs, and spread them even farther apart for him. He thrust again, I felt his balls slap my ass. Did I tell you he has huge balls? His pelvis pushed on my clit, I felt his cock in my belly, I was so full. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck and I literally cried with pleasure!"

"John started fucking me. It felt so good, he was fucking me with long, deep strokes. I laid my hand on my tummy just below my belly button, wnd with every thrust he made into me, I could feel his cock, so deep inside of me, it put pressure on my hand. I could feel every muscle in my body tensing, and a pressure that I had never felt before, building deep in my core, so deep in my womb. Then the pressure exploded, every nerve in my body was joining in that explosion. I was screaming, my legs pulling his cock even deeper into me. Oh fuck, oh fuck, ooooh fuuuuuck!!! It was so incredible!"

"John didn't slow down, he just kept fucking me I don't know if it was a new orgasm or a continuation of the first, but in just a few minutes, I was cumming again. This was even more intense than before. I know I was screaming this time, nothing coherent, just screaming. I couldn't stand it. I think I passed out, when I recovered, John was still fucking me."

I was amazed. "He hadn't cum yet?"

"No, baby, John was still fucking me. I had no idea a man could last that long. I was done, I knew I wouldn't be able to climax again. But, I soon learned I was wrong-- that incredible pressure was building again. John lifted off of me, he straightened his arms to hold himself up. He was pounding into me hard, his balls were slapping my ass. Our bodies were loudly slapping into each other. I looked into John's eyes and said. Cum in me, I want you to cum inside me, I want you to cum hard! Then my climax broke hard. I was screaming again. I heard his animal grunts, and felt John drive his cock so deep in me, and felt his cum blasting into my womb."

That's when I let loose. I was grunting as my cum shot out of my cock, splashing across Anna's face. The first volley landed on her eyelids, the second across her mouth, the third on her chin; the next two shots landed on her tits, and the last, barely clearing my dick, landing on my balls and my wife's hand.

As my wife held me, my breathing returned to normal and she kissed me, I tasted my cum on her lips. She lowered her head and I cleaned her eyelids, and then her chin. It was so nice, so emotional holding her and knowing that we loved each other.

My wife was crying, as she said. "I am so sorry I cheated. I love you. I'm breaking it off, I will never cheat on you again."

I pulled away, and gazed into my wife's eyes. "Don't break it off. I want you to fuck John. I want to watch him fuck you."