Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 02

Story Info
The Dissertation.
8.6k words
4.64
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Mystery Plan - Part 2 - The Dissertation

On the way to the store, I asked myself what I was doing with Sophie. The sex was great. The talk about sex underlying everything was intriguing. I wondered idly about the differences between male sex drive and female sex drive. Males would plunder pussies without any emotional attachment. At least a lot of them would. Females wanted security for their babies, and traded sex for male attentiveness and protection. But the model played out in many variations in modern society. We had a lot of unnecessary reproduction going on, so recreational sex should get more priority. More games? More role playing? More contests? Hmmm.

Doris, the woman who ran the store, welcomed me warmly with a big hug. "My god, Jeremy, you are all grown up. Where's Karen?"

"She had to make a last minute trip to the east, but thinks she might get back tonight. One of our cousins, Sophia, is here, but working on her degree thesis. She is almost finished."

I was leisurely in my shopping and filled the cart with all sorts of impulse buys. Sophie would box my ears. Steak for tomorrow's dinner, hopefully with Karen back. Fresh corn. Dark chocolate ice cream.

Walking into the kitchen with my grocery bags, I could hear the keyboard upstairs going at a great rate. Then silence and footsteps.

"Ahem." She stood at the top of the stairs, not naked. But the tiny polka dot bikini looked fabulous.

"When you are done putting things away, I need you up here for a few minutes."

I nodded and got the cold things into the refrigerator. The keyboard was singing again. I stripped back down to my running shorts and climbed the stairs.

'Take your shorts off and sit on the sofa, please." Her tone was preemptory. I sat. I wasn't hard, although looking at her in that suit was going to correct the problem.

A few more keystrokes and she stood up and took off the polka dots. She sauntered over, straddled my legs and let herself down on my cock.

"That's better. I've been writing like a fool and thinking about us."

Her kisses were getting better and better. Warm, wet, enticing, sensual...

"Thinking about us is probably dangerous."

"There are too many reasons why we can't be serious lovers."

"Yes."

"That's not the right answer. You are supposed to say something dumb about love conquering all."

"Is it true that smart girls talk a lot during sex because they are afraid of their own bodies?"

"Am I supposed to put that in my dissertation someplace?"

"How many women on your committee?"

"Four."

"So you have four PhD females, all of whom are basically scared of sex and jealous that you seem to be able to explore deep sexual feelings and emotions."

Her head was on my shoulder and she was giving me gentle squeezes. I touched heads with her and transferred a thought about lowering her defenses further.

"When I told you I couldn't do the stream of consciousness because it was too personal?"

"Yes?"

"I do have to do that, don't I? We can't work this through without more from down in me."

"Yes."

"Fuck. I should have known."

She pulled off and sat back on my knees. "Take me in the bedroom, beat my ass and fuck me as hard as you can until I scream. Then go away for a while."

"Yes, with one condition."

"What?"

"We make a lunch, go for a hike and a swim, and then I beat you."

"I'm suspicious of your motives."

"You are going to get your wish. I'm just giving you a chance to work off some excess energy."

She walked away, swishing her muscled ass at me, to find her hiking shorts.

Shortly, we had tuna sandwiches, fruit juice, water and blow up seats in my daypack and were headed around the lake and up the trail to the headland above the other end. We hiked silently, except every so often she turned and squeezed my hand and smiled. I smiled back but said nothing.

The last few hundred feet of the trail were steep and we puffed as we got to the top, but the view from a thousand feet above the water was spectacular. We scouted around and found a sunny glade with a good view. I blew up the sit-ons, took off my shirt and pants and sat down to apply sunscreen.

"If I take my clothes off, are you going to attack me?"

"You've already arranged for an attack later. Up here you should work on your tan. " In a moment, she was bare across my lap and handing me the lotion. "Since you seem to be overly concerned about my tan, you get to apply the sunscreen."

She still wore a tiny thong, which I peeled off. "This isn't covering anything important, and it does give you a line. Besides, you have a fantastic ass that attracts my hands."

"I KNEW there was a reason you got me up here." She giggled to herself, head on my leg, boobs straddling my knee, my big toe coincidentally just touching her clit. I tried to move it away, but she said, "Leave that there, I like it."

I lay back and closed my eyes. The sun felt good, Sophie felt good. Maybe this strange business with Anna would work out. In the meantime, having fun and games with Sophie was great. Maybe she didn't think so. Too close to home.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Why do you need me to beat you and fuck you to wear down your defenses?"

"Maybe because there is all this sex fantasy stuff on the Internet about men beating and breaking women."

"Have you ever had rough sex with a guy, really rough?"

"No."

"It's not nice. My roommate did that to his date one night when I was around. She was drunk and screaming at him to hit her again, and make his friends gangbang her."

"What happened?"

"I couldn't take it and left. She ended up in the hospital and her parents took her out of school. He was suspended and told not to come back. I saw him by accident at a football game a year later. He was a different guy. Depressed. Wouldn't talk. Wouldn't let me buy him a beer. Said sorry and walked away. I didn't get to ask about the girl."

She crawled up into my arms and said, "Just hold me, please."

After a few minutes, she said, "Now you've got me working on a new angle. 'Where does male-female violence fit in the puzzle?' "

"Interesting question. You can't explore that very far or you really will never finish." I tickled her ribs and she flinched and kissed me.

She wiggled deliciously and whispered, "You realize that in less than twenty-four hours you have destroyed my dissertation? It's a wreck. On top of that, you've given me mind blowing sex like I never imagined before. On top of that, you keep digging into me, taking me apart and reassembling Sophie into something new."

"I must be basically a bad person."

"Yes, truly bad. So bad, I am crying totally romantic tears all over your chest."

I held on quietly and she fell asleep.

I opened my eyes just as a big dark cloud blotted the sun and a cool gust of wind hit us. Sophie's head popped up. "What's going on?"

"You're naked on a mountain top with a stranger and about to get hit by lightning."

She dragged us up and hugged me. "What a way to go. All they will find is two cinders entwined with each other."

We got our clothes on and jogged rapidly down the slope away from the rocky highpoint. In the kitchen with a fleece cover, we sipped chardonnay and watched lightning strike where we had recently been sunning. I got a hug and a tender kiss. "You may have wrecked me, but I love you for it."

"After we settle the dinner menu, you are to go upstairs and pound on that keyboard. I don't think your dissertation is ruined, I think it has been rejuvenated by fresh thinking." I squeezed her sexy bottom. "You can't have any more sex, especially rough sex, until you tell me you have turned the corner with the damn thing."

Her dark eyes flashed at me. "Trying to cut me off? Well, I can cut you off too!" She made a slashing motion with her hand.

I picked her up, wrapped her around my neck like a pretzel and twirled us into the family room. After my toss, she lay on the sofa, grinning. "Come here, you devil."

I landed full out with a whomp. And a tongue seeking hers.

"You really mean it, don't you? If I don't write, you beat me."

"I do. No more of that pussy-willy writer's block. Get upstairs now! If I hear progress, I will bring you another glass of wine in a few minutes."

She glowered at me, pissed off but knowing I was right. Probably more pissed about this young kid getting to her than anything else. Her beautiful tight ass wagged as she went up the stairs.

Without benefit of consultation, I decided dinner would be grilled hamburgers, toasted buns, fresh corn, and green salad with farm ripe tomatoes. In about an hour, so that if I had liberated a few thoughts, she had time to capture them in the machine.

I was working on salad when the phone rang. It was Karen. "Hi honey, I'm at the airport and damn glad to be on this edge of the continent. I should get to you about eight, don't you suppose?"

"Yes. Why don't we wait dinner? It's hamburgers, anyway, no big deal."

Sophie was down the stairs and grabbing the phone, "I'm so glad you are back! Get your butt up here. Of course, we are going to wait dinner."

"Has he been good to me? In a manner of speaking, I guess you could say that. There have been some changes made. I will fill you in when you get here. I'm hanging up so you can drive, not talk."

"Did you hear that? I told her you had been good to me. Don't I get a kiss for lying so well?"

I dragged her to the carpet and we rolled around, swatting at each other and talking dirty. "Good for nothing brute." "Just looking for someplace to put that big cock." "Big titted PhD trying to seduce innocent teenager."

Pretty soon, we were giggling too hard to fight. She lay in my arms and sucked on my fingers. I slipped my hand into her shorts, finding the wet pussy I expected.

"I thought you said no sex until I turned the corner?"

"Well, have you?"

She kissed me again and said, "Almost. I did make a lot of progress up there after you got tough."

I pulled her bra up and licked the gorgeous nipple under it. "Tell you what, you go back up there and pound away until she arrives. We get a very large margarita and some dinner into her and then spend the rest of the evening exploring her sex fantasies, male and female."

Sophie's eyes were wide open and laughing at me. "OMG, the three of us? And we get to share that big thing of yours?"

"You are going to get her so hot and bothered, she thinks my cock is a relief."

We laughed at that and went back to our work.

As Karen walked up from the car, I could see the fatigue in her eyes. Nearly ten hours on planes in two days, plus concentrated consulting in Montreal, would wear anyone down. I thought to myself, she was one hell of a woman to have for your mom.

She fell into my arms with a groan, and I carried her to the sofa. "Sit and relax. We will tend to the weary road warrior."

Sophie brushed past me and fell to her knees next to the sofa. "She looks pretty tough to me. Down, but not out. A margarita is called for."

I went to do drinks and light the fire while they carried on girl talk.

Sophie came into the kitchen, "She's gone to the shower. Too tired for a swim. I offered to go with her and she said it would be great in the morning."

She whispered in my ear, "I think your orgy idea has to wait."

I kissed her neck and nipped at her ear. "What about the computer?"

"There is some good stuff I wrote. But, you are going to sit down with me in the morning and we are going to sort out the hard issues. I don't know how I can claim this is original work when you are making so many contributions." She pulled my hair and kissed me gently.

"You could always say, under confidentiality of course, that you had a series of unique insights while having fantastic sex with your unidentified lover."

"I heard the last part of that." Karen had a bemused smile on her face. "You don't mean to tell me that sex with Jeremy is finally lighting a fire under your dissertation?"

"It's worse than that. He's been playing Socrates with me, punching holes in all the work I did earlier."

Karen gave me a full on mouth kiss. "He's not only got a great body, an incredible cock, but he's smart!"

Chapter 4 - Anna and Jeremy

Sophie looked serious. "That's why Anna is so interested in him."

She continued, "Has she told you who the father was?"

"No. Said Jeremy and I would find out later. That my X chromosome carried more genetic information than the father's Y, anyway."

"That's Anna. Do you know, Jeremy, that your grandmother has a generally low opinion of males? Except when she needs one to produce a long planned baby."

"I've only talked to her a few times. Very guarded conversation. Does anyone fully understand what she is up to?"

The two of them had an arm around me. "We all accept what she does. There have been incidents in the past when plans were compromised and people died."

I broke the seriousness of the moment by taking the meat out to the grill. They followed me in a minute with a refill on the drinks and kissed me again.

"Jeremy, Anna has some grand design for you, but even we do not know what it is. Anna's instructions to us are to help you grow up by being your friends, confidants, and lovers. That's not all bad, is it?"

"Terrible. Simply terrible. How am I supposed to keep two PhD's going? Especially two sexy, smart PhD's who are always plotting mischief?"

And, I thought to myself, one who knew I had the power and one who didn't.

I found a fat candle and we ate on the deck again, enjoying the last of the twilight. There was more eating than conversation. It was true that the two of them were doing good things for me. More than just hot sex. Karen was in her own circle of worry, watching me with Sophie and not wanting any accidents with the power. Sophie was in a total swivet, not knowing whether she had one usable dissertation page or a hundred. And pissed because her own concept of her female self was so challenged by me. I was enjoying their bodies immensely, but fussing about Anna and what was the real agenda for me.

It was almost ten by the time we finished cleaning up. Sophie insisted Karen add to the nest of pillows and duvets on the upstairs deck and join us. She came from the bathroom after we did and started to get in when Sophie said, "You need to lose that nightie. Only bare flesh allowed in this bed." Karen gave her a look, but tossed the nightie and climbed in, directed by Sophie to lie in the middle.

"Close your eyes and relax. Do not, I repeat, do not say a word." She squeezed goop from a tube into her hands and gave it to me, pointing to Karen's pussy. Her hands descended gently on Karen's breasts, rubbing in circles and closing in slowly on the stiff nipples. One of my hands opened Karen's thighs and the other applied the stuff all up and down her cleft. The body between us was humming and moaning and writhing. I could feel the tension in her limbs rising. I avoided direct contact with my head. She had to do this on her own.

She whispered, "Please, I want it the way we did yesterday morning. I want to feel your clit rubbing on me. I want to feel him in you."

I decided this was good advice and didn't wait for Sophie but shoved her on top of Karen. Her legs opened a lot more easily tonight than yesterday, and my cock entered effortlessly.

"Well now, nothing like a big fat cock for the horny grad student." She laughed and kissed Karen, who was getting hotter and wilder. "I've had more than my share while you have been gone, but do not worry, he is just warming up. You get him next."

Sophie was totally relaxed and letting me do the work. My busy cock was in her, but my fingers were in Karen's cunt just below. I wasn't sure whether Sophie wanted me to finish her, but just as I was about to say something, she came with a cry and I flipped her to one side so Karen could have my undivided attention. I kissed her and filled her as hard as I could. She was tired, but her body was reaching for the climax and she came with a long moaning noise and fell limp in my arms. I hadn't come in either one of them, which was just as well for the condition of our cozy nest.

The wine got us all up in the night with full bladders. I came back and went out on the porch to a warm, starry night. Soon I had my arms around two bodies who cuddled under my shoulders and cooed about the romantic night. I kissed them and we climbed back under the blankets.

The sun shining in my eyes woke me. I walked to the shower and drained myself standing under the hot water. Keeping two eager females happy was hard work. The friend between my legs needed recharging. A stint at rebuilding the woodpile sounded like the right thing at the beginning of the day. Sophie and Karen needed some time together anyway. I hoped Sophie was still energized from all the talk and sex yesterday.

They had clothes on, sort of. Running shorts and bikini tops. Karen was just finishing some eggs and Sophie was buttering toast. We went out on the deck. I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the view. If Anna has a special mission for me, the buildup here at the lake is fabulous. They both had color in their cheeks and a lift to their boobs. The smiles were teasing. "Didn't last very long last night, did you?"

"I was worn down. It's tough work rescuing all these dissertations." Karen's laugh was bigger than Sophie's, who said, "Rescue my foot. What about all the attention you gave to my backside?"

I went around, picked her up, sat down in her chair with her legs across my lap, and undid her top. "How many times do I have to remind you about tan lines." Her breasts were divine in the morning sun, which she was now facing. I worked on the firm flesh, pulling on the stiff nipples.

"Karen, every time I try to get to my computer, he starts in again with the torture." She wiggled her bottom against my crotch.

"Looks like nice torture to me." She came over and kissed both of us, rubbing the back of her hand between Sophie's legs before gathering up the dishes and heading to the kitchen.

"My god, now you are both after me. Help!" She closed her eyes and relaxed against my chest.

"I thought you told her you were my vassal. How did things get turned around?"

I idly pulled on both nipples, which caused more wiggling. "This morning, no hiking until you have deconstructed the social media idiom into conscious and unconscious elements."

"Damn!" She twisted around and pulled my ears as she kissed me. "How did you know that's where I stopped last night?" Her eyes were alert and blazing at me.

I pushed her face down across my legs. The shorts came off quickly. While I thought about warming the hard muscled behind, I said, "You told me I was getting inside your skin. So I was just thinking forward from where we left things yesterday." I paused and asked, "How do you keep your delicious ass in such great shape?" I leaned down to kiss, lick and bite her.

She tried to get up but I held the naked body down, letting my fingers dig deep into her important muscles.

"Shit! I give up. Karen! Come save me from this beast."

The sun felt good on me and it looked good on her. Karen came out with a tube of sunscreen but I waved her off. "Go for a swim and then lie out. Pretend you are back in college. Don't let her think about the dissertation. I've got her down to the last couple of blockages, and then it will all roll out in a day or so. I'm going to the woodpile for a while. It's a good place to send the male."

We stood in a clinch for a minute, and I went off to find the splitting maul.

Karen brought me iced tea in an hour. The stack of firewood was growing. I looked at her inquiringly.

"I'm not touching your sweaty self, but you are a dear for stripping her down to a core that can get moving again. Not to mention your usual success with that obnoxious male equipment."