Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 04

Story Info
The Assignment.
8.7k words
4.77
5.8k
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Anna Stages a Test

Two days later, we were in a very private room in a data center downtown. Clients were encouraged to bring their own scanners to check the privacy in their conference rooms. They also brought their own computers and encryption software. There was an Ethernet jack in the middle of the table which was guaranteed to be anonymously connected to the Internet. This was a hard promise to know the truth of. The proprietors did no advertising. You had access to their services only by referral and after iris scans and other recognition technology was used on your person. The fees were high. As far as was known, exposure of a session at their site had never occurred.

Anna's message was recorded, and dealt with a small group that was masquerading as a Hispanic gang of car thieves. They were employed by enemies of the family from time to time to organize trouble for family enterprises. In this case, the trouble was intimidating store owners in a redevelopment area in which the family had a large stake. The event to be stopped was arson of a major shopping complex under construction. Names and addresses of the gang leaders were provided.

Collecting our gear, we left and headed back to Karen's house for a skull session. On the patio in our swim suits, the sun was hot and inspiration was lacking. Carolyn said, "I don't know anything about stopping arson."

Karen pushed back, "I think Sophie and Carolyn probably hold the keys to our counter-attack." Carolyn stared at her.

She continued, "We don't have to put out a fire, we have to prevent a gang from starting the fire. We need to think through their mental state and motivations."

I added, "You two know about approach-avoidance syndrome. How do we make them decide this job isn't worth the money they have been offered?"

They looked at each other and went off to be creative in Karen's office behind a closed door.

Karen sat in my lap and pulled me in for a motherly kiss. I liked her feel, always had since I was a small boy. "When did you decide your body could be involved in my growing up?"

"We are not supposed to be talking about me."

"Tell me."

"After you were eighteen and legal, I asked Anna. Told her my sex life was miserable and I had the hots for you all the time, and you were going to find out soon."

She paused and gave me a different kind of kiss. Warm, wet, hard.

"What did she say?"

"A typical, frustrating Anna response. 'Follow your instincts, Karen,' she said to me."

"Your instincts landed you on my cock. I never imagined it, but now I wouldn't give you up."

"Nor I. When you hold me like this, and lean your head on mine, I just melt. It feels like we are one person with two personalities. Would you like to inhabit a female body, just for fun?"

"I could feel your tingles and juices, and even an orgasm?"

We hugged tighter. "If Anna ever lets us graduate from her army, we could experiment."

Changing the subject, I said, "We need to talk to Anna about more tools. We need more secure Internet access, and ways of tracking the gang members."

Karen said, "She must know this already, let's make a call."

We lay on her bed and dialed Anna's number. She did know about our needs.

"I appreciate your arranging the secure session so quickly. I assume you are making plans for dealing with them. I expected your call, because you obviously need better tools. Tomorrow morning, a truck with plumbing signs on it will park in your driveway. The driver has secure identification details on you, and you don't need to worry about him. He is on constant surveillance from here and any monkey business will be noticed immediately."

"I will be available if you need me."

Late that afternoon, the two academics emerged and said they needed a swim and some wine after. Karen and I finished dinner preparations and joined them. After twenty laps, they jumped me. I was getting spoiled by so much naked woman flesh in my hands. I was instantly hard and in the grip of their fingers.

"Predictable, isn't he? Rub on him and he will be hard for you. We shouldn't complain, I guess. How many women have lovers that get them off as well as he does?"

"Getting analytical, are we? What if we just go for a hike and I find a convenient rock? No analysis needed."

They beat my head and pulled wet hair. I boosted them on my hips and walked out of the pool. "No sex until we have a plan."

Karen brought wine and munchies. I got towels and a hairbrush. They sipped their wine while I worked out the tangles.

Carolyn started, "Gang psychology is a mix of things. Male bonding, ethnic loyalty, competition for women..."

Sophie added, "Convenient criminal activities to provide money."

Karen asked, "What buttons are we going to push with this bunch?"

"We plant seeds that this job they have been hired to do is actually a DEA trap to get them on drug charges. We arrange for one of the leaders to disappear without a trace, and show up a week later with amnesia."

I said, "Ambitious. Should do the trick."

Karen said, "Seriously illegal. Cops don't like vigilantes."

Carolyn asked, "Are we good enough to pull this off?"

The silence lengthened and they looked at me.

"Anna hasn't given us much time, and we haven't moved to the new house yet. But I think this is a test. She wants to see if we can be creative, forceful and willing to take risks. She probably has a backup strategy to keep us out of jail."

I smiled, but there were no happy looks in return. I could see in their eyes that Jeremy looked too young to be taking on an armed urban gang. Timeout for more planning.

"We need to fill in the details. Why don't you work on dinner and I'll see what I can pull together."

An hour later, dinner was tense and quiet. I could feel the unhappy mood. Testing was great until you were being tested and there was serious physical danger involved.

Karen broke the silence. "Jeremy, I think we need a less ambitious approach to the assignment. If this is a test, Anna will be watching to see whether we proceed in a way that is consistent with our talent and training. Hail Mary's that don't work are not in her playbook. What is the least complicated, least dangerous plan that we can accomplish on our very first effort?"

We didn't need to be touching heads for that to sink in. There were nods around the table.

Carolyn ventured, "What if we concentrated on convincing the leader that this was a dumb idea and the money wasn't worth it? If he says no, the rest will go along."

We cleaned up and turned in early. Carolyn tried to say goodbye and sleep at her apartment, but was grabbed and tickled into submission on the big bed.

"Stop, you horrible people. I give up. I will sleep here as long as there is no more teasing!"

In the dark of the night, she wasn't worried about teasing, she clutched tightly and worked me to an erection that fitted smoothly inside. Her head was buried in my shoulder as her hips gently rocked us back and forth. It didn't take long for the two other restless bodies to discover what was going on.

Sophie hissed, "What way is that to behave? What about us?"

The hissing died out as she was drawn away by Karen's strong arms. "Some niece you are. Leave them be and come here!"

A little sex was not enough, and it must have been an hour before my cock had made a complete tour of their fabulous bodies, accompanied by louder and louder cries of completion as the tension of the previous day was surrendered to their young lover and his big cock.

Karen returned from the toilet, saying it was beginning to get light and she would make coffee. The other two lay on me, mumbling and sighing. "Jeremy, you are in charge of our coming back in one piece!"

I knelt between two tough bodies, massaging down their spines and into the hard glutes. And on down across hamstrings and calf muscles to a careful manipulation of all twenty toes.

Carolyn moaned, "He knows we will do anything to have more of this."

Sophie sniffed, "You want more than his magic hands, you have turned into a terrible cock hound!"

Carolyn joined me in the attack on Sophie. "Jeremy, is she being territorial?"

Karen appeared in the doorway, "Come, you foolish things, I've made eggs."

My hands wrapped firmly around two waists, I used a husky voice to order, "Back to work, or I'll get out the flogger!"

Sitting across the breakfast table, I cast a thought about needing to pay attention to work towards Sophie and Carolyn. Their heads snapped up and eyes stared.

"Work?"

"Yes, go get ready for school. Karen and I will chase the assignment today and ask for help if we need it."

My mother stood behind me, hands working on my neck and shoulder muscles. She touched her forehead to the back of my skull. "Very nice."

After cleaning up the kitchen, we sat side by side on the patio, soaking up morning sun. I picked up her hand and kissed it.

Her voice was soft, "Am I getting some sort of treatment?"

"I am not sure you should be directly involved in this. You are too valuable to Anna to be injured or compromised by a street gang."

She eased into my lap. "She has special plans for you, Jeremy, and doesn't want you injured either."

I smiled, "We need to come up with an injury free scenario, is that it?"

Her tone toughened, "The leader, Carlos, hangs down around 1st Street. We need a disguise for you, and some way to approach him."

Chapter 12 - A Journey South

I was silent for a moment and then suggested, "Something to do with cars. What if I am a muscle car guy from LA, looking to open a shop in San Jose? I know enough about cars to talk that story."

Karen rose to move a mat and begin her morning exercises. She looked up from a contorted pose and smiled. "You also need clothes and a vehicle. What if the three of you fly down and acquire the right car and the right clothes? A current registration in Compton or someplace like that. I will ask Anna for help from an agent in Southern California."

She turned back to the mat as I groaned. "You're not turning those two loose on me for a weekend? Daisy Dukes and no bra tees?"

"Yes, absolutely. Too much lipstick, frowsy hair, and cheap cologne."

"And a stash in their jeans? I don't think I will live through it!"

She straightened up, took a firm grip on my hair, and ran us into the pool. After a couple of laps, we were against the edge, breathing hard. "Listen to me. You have led a sheltered existence, but we are fixing that. You are taking your cousins to a drag race, driving your well used but just rebuilt muscle car. Your ears are picking up the latest lingo. In front of guys, you are hard on the girls, swatting their butts, and pinching their tits. You have a case of whatever beer is popular in the trunk. You have a new punk name to replace Jeremy. Anna will help us with a doctored license. Before you leave, my cosmetics expert is going to change your looks."

She turned me around and pressed the magnificent tits to my chest. The kiss was red hot. "Don't tell them this was my idea, but you are going to make each of them drive while you have rough sex with the other in the back seat."

She had me naked and hard, and she knew it. I growled, "If we live through this, I am keeping the car and taking YOU in the back seat." Her eyes widened and teeth closed sharply on my neck muscle.

I wasn't even to the shallow end before her legs were around my waist and my throbbing cock buried in her. Her voice was loud in my ear. "Don't tell them I said this either, but you have grown into an incredible stud. Press your head to mine and take me."

I said, torturing her, "My head is already taking you." She was trying to say something when my bolt of lust hit her hard and she screamed in my arms.

I kept walking out of the pool and to her bed as she shook and made small wailing noises that only hardened my cock further. Holding us tight, I flopped to missionary and banged through two more loud climaxes, flooding bodies and bedding with come.

We lay back for several minutes before her head turned towards mine. "As I was saying, 'incredible stud.' "

I whispered, "When we are doing that, you are not my mother, you are the sexiest woman alive."

She raised her arm to swat me, but I captured it for a kiss on the hand.

"Jeremy, I have this wonderful fantasy dream. You have come home from college and begun flirting. Very grown up flirting, telling me my body is fantastic, my tits are supreme, and any man would die to get into my pants..."

"And you respond with complaints that I am improper and indecent."

"Yes, but we have a second round of drinks, sitting on the sofa, and suddenly, I am bare and across your knees."

"Aha, we are getting to the good part."

Her hand tried to swat me again and I stuffed two slender fingers in my mouth, making low growling noises.

"I didn't realize it, but your shorts have disappeared, and right next to my thigh is the biggest cock imaginable. You don't say anything, but you wrap my fingers around it. I nearly faint. Your hands are everywhere, massaging my back, my head, my tits. I am feeling faint and you raise me up and I slide down, all the way, on the giant cock."

Walking to the shower with Karen in my arms, I said, "That is a very nice dream. Does it have a good ending?"

Standing under the hot water, she grinned and said, "I lost all my doubts about incest and we fucked like bunnies the whole time you were home. I cried when you drove away back to school."

I dried her, using the big towel roughly. "The whole morning is being lost to foolishness. How can you just hug and kiss your son like this?"

I was propelled to the living room sofa. "Stay there, "she ordered.

I thought about our assignment. Karen had taken my car notion and made it real. We had a decent chance of fooling Carlos and his gang members. Was it safe enough for the women to be involved with me?

She approached with a tray, saying, "You are thinking about the girls, aren't you?"

In my lap, she shared a steaming cup of coffee. I thought a moment and asked, "Do you think they can absorb street behavior of slutty females in a weekend? Two smart women who have spent the last years fighting for their PhD's?"

"Wil'm, if you don't beat some sense into those hags, I guess I will have to do it myself."

"Damn, you are in character already. Why don't we leave them here, and you can be my girl?"

Using forehead contact, she spoke directly inside my head, "I hope you can deliver, Wil'm, there's been a lot of talk but no action."

I sagged into the sofa, her hand giving a brutal squeeze to my instant hardon.

After a sensuous lick, her business voice said, "Anna would never permit it. Besides, you need some of that tender young stuff to show your chops to Carlos."

From the doorway, a voice asked, "What tender young stuff?"

They were in office clothes, and didn't look the least bit like street gang women.

I thought to myself, it's time to start getting into character. "Have some lunch, you are going shopping with Karen." I used my command voice, the one that suggested they keep their mouths shut.

"Don't mind him. I made a few suggestions and he is working himself into character. His new street name is Wil'm, by the way. You should begin calling him that now. It might be unfortunate later if you forget."

She walked over, pressing them against the wall, and leaning her head into theirs. I went to the kitchen to fix sandwiches. A long five minutes later, they were by my side. "Damn, Wil'm, who is that classy broad you've been hanging with?"

Pulling them close, I smiled at Karen over their heads. "Don't you worry about my other women. We got new wheels to pick up tomorrow, and Jerrold will need ten grand. You got that somewhere in your underwear drawer?"

Carolyn took the lead. "Don't you be trashing us, Wil'm. Remember, we do the cash around here!" Her finger poked me sharply in the bicep.

That did break us up. My head sank to the counter, the rest of me shaking.

Sophie stepped close, bumping my hip. "Let me see if I have this straight. I am to forget the last month of hard work on my degree. I am to remember the skankiest girl from high school and how she behaved, so I can model myself on her. Regardless of how outrageous your behavior is, I am to be meek and deferential at all times?"

I smiled, "One more thing, purge your vocabulary of any words beyond 9th grade."

The following morning, Karen drove three street people to the airport. Anna was pleased with our plan and had made arrangements in LA for a license and a car.

We looked scroungy, and sounded like trouble. Security gave us an extra thorough look, emptying the ragged packs on their table. At the last moment, Karen had produced three cheap cell phones with nothing in their memories. An agent asked why, and I answered, "Two guys with shivs took ours last night. Just got these in store."

We trudged silently to the gate, doing our best with new personalities. Sophie and Carolyn mumbled they hoped being tarted up street girls didn't last too long. We had three seats abreast. They stuck me in the middle, and promptly went to sleep on my shoulders.

In LA, a tough looking guy in black followed us from the security exit, saying he was our guide to Jerrold. Anna had taken care of the cash needed for the car, which was one less worry with airport security. The helper, whose name was Karl, led us to the parking garage. I took the passenger seat in front in his smart looking lowrider, and the girls took the back, gossiping in character.

"You don't look like much, but Jerrold says to treat you well. What you going to do with the wheels?"

"A little cruisin', showing the girls a good time. Maybe head up the coast for the views."

"If I was you, I wouldn't stick around this part of LA long. White guy with two good lookin' chicks and nice wheels, you be a big target for a gang or two."

Karl had a remote that raised an armored door set in the side of a two story warehouse that looked abandoned from the outside. Jerrold was tall and thin and black, standing just inside to greet us.

"Hello there. Always happy to do a favor for our mutual friend. Understand you need a little street cred to take north?"

"That's the idea. I was thinkin' the local drags might be a good way to spend the afternoon?"

"Yo man. You mind me shuffling you off to my woman? She's a fan. Knows the territory and can keep you out of trouble. I got a serious meeting here."

The two of us decided the girls and I would head north after the races, needing a little but not too much exposure in LA. The car was at the other end of the warehouse, fueled up and looking perfect for our needs. A '69 Camaro with a blower and lots of chrome under the hood. Exterior black and shiny.

"Damn, Wil'm, you didn't tell us about this." They walked around the car, admiring it and wiggling their tight asses. Jerrold asked, "You don't suppose they would like to stay over? Have a nice house near the water."

I laughed. "Buddy, you don't want anything to do with them. Both just out of rehab. Trouble from here to there."

Their heads were down, but the low hisses were audible. I high fived my new partner and we loaded up. He took my phone and programmed the directions to Talia's place.

"She be waiting for you."

Chapter 13 - Talia Takes Charge

She was. Sitting on the front porch of a bungalow in a modest residential neighborhood. Tall and thin and black like her boyfriend. Folding herself into the vacant front seat, she turned and said, "Damn, he's got you all dolled up. Must be hell."

She smiled, "My street name is Talia. I'm not telling you my real name so you can't be forced to give it up. I've been on assignment here for three years and get to rotate in six months. DEA doesn't know I work for Anna too."