Anna's Next Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down, lifted his head until her lips met his and bestowed a kiss of passionate, possessive desire, then guided his head down between her thighs.

"Serve me now darling. Today was eternity without you. Then we have much to talk about."

He put his tongue to its work, satisfying her quickly then laid his head across her lap as she trembled softly in her afterglow. She basked in her contentment for a little while, stroking his head softly.

"That will have to do for now Paul though I'll want more later. Kneel at my feet now and I'll begin."

He took his place, staring at her wide-eyed and attentive, a bit fearful, puzzled, curious. He noticed a finely crafted leather pouch or sheathe lying on the end table. There was also a small hourglass.

"First of all my sweet I must let you know that I intend to propose marriage to you later this evening..."

He leaned toward her, encircled her hips with his arms, laid his head across her thighs.

"Oh! Anna! Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you! I love you more than life! Why wouldn't I...?"

She fended him off gently, pressing him back onto his knees.

"Paul! I know you love me and I'm almost sure you'll say yes when I do ask but some forms must be obeyed. Most importantly you must know and understand the conditions of marriage and accept them of your own free will. And if you cannot accept them I will have to send you home and we will never see each other again."

He bowed his head in acquiescence. How could anything be worse than being sent away?

"You must have gathered by now Paul that I belong to a religion. It's main articles of faith are very simple: The deity is female, the Divine Mother. Women are superior and by divine right meant to rule over men. Men are meant to be subservient to women, slaves in fact, and are mainly for sexual pleasure. This pleasure is the Mother's gift to her daughters and is to be enjoyed to the fullest and without restraint or limit. Maximizing of pleasure is not just a right it is a duty to the Mother, a form of worship. Men who submit, surrender and offer themselves as husbands become children of the Mother in their own right. Though always secondary and inferior they share in the Mother's love and in the Pleasure."

He knelt there, open-mouthed, nodding, head spinning.

"A woman might have any number of husbands over her lifetime. The duration of the marriage is determined solely by her. She might simply become bored with her husband. The thrill and excitement of courting, seducing and bending him to her will can wear off and she will seek out another to replace him. She might be perfectly content and enjoying her husband to the fullest and yet another man might catch her eye who promises even greater pleasure. This was the case with you my love. I was quite happy with my John. He is my third husband and most pleasing slave so far but when you wandered into Lilith's out of nowhere, something clicked and I had to have you."

"Our marriage, should it take place and I pray it does, will be consummated in a special way. I should point out here that your penis will not enter my body during our marriage except under certain circumstances I will get to later. Instead, I will consummate our marriage with this."

She picked up the sheathe from the table and withdrew an object that made his eyes go wide and his spine tingle. Though not widely experienced in the realm of sex he knew what a strap-on dildo was and this was a big one. It's cock end was ten inches at least and two in diameter. Large false testicles were at its base. And at right angles to that was a bulbous shaft about six inches long. Thin straps with buckles depended from it.

"On our wedding day we will mount the altar in the temple. Its a marvelous altar by the way, really a stage in the middle of the amphitheater, which will be draped in a scarlet silk cloth for the occasion. All my Sisters from the temple will be assembled to witness the joyous event. We will be naked. I will stand and you will kneel facing me. Reverend Sister Claudia will preside and we will take our vows. Then, before the congregation and, most importantly, before the Mother I will deflower you."

Paul swallowed hard, mouth dry, and spoke with trembling voice. "Its so big! Will it hurt?"

"Of course dear. I presume you are a virgin in this regard? It will hurt at first I'm afraid and rather badly. And it must hurt darling, to make it clear who is in charge of our relationship. But as I continue a pleasure will come. You will begin to enjoy it and we will fall to lovemaking of a kind you've never imagined. And finally you will come, and you will know pleasure you've never dreamed possible, pleasure you will crave and long for ever after. And when you come you will make the sweetest sound there is to a Sister and to the Mother, the sound of male surrender. It will trigger my climax and more than a few, perhaps all of the assembled Sisters will come spontaneously as well. There is nothing more pleasing to us all, Goddess and her Daughters alike, than witnessing a male giving up what is called his "manhood", that foolish false pride, that delusion of superiority. You will be welcomed with open arms into the circle of love that binds us all. Then, to mark you as my own and claim you I will pierce the tip of your penis and insert your wedding ring." She held up a plain golden ring about an inch in diameter and jointed so it could be first opened and then closed and locked in place.

Paul's mind reeled. But he wanted it, wanted the enslavement and submission if it meant spending every day with Anna and sharing her bed every night. Giving up every vestige of the life he had known seemed a small price, especially when that life had given him nothing but hurt and heartache. Time spent with Anna had brought only joy and pleasure. Even the harsh punishments he had suffered and still might again seemed of small significance.

"Anna! Please! I'll marry you! No need to go on!" He leaned forward to embrace her again but again she pressed him back and held up her hand to demand silence.

"There is more Paul and this is the hardest part but it must be told. Although it is by no means certain, some marriages between Sister and slave are monogamous for life, one day I may wish to end our marriage. It's hard for me to foresee now, you've given me such delight, but the likelihood is there. A slave never ceases to love his wife, his mistress. Sisters are trained in the arts of seduction and enamoring. Men who fall under their sway are enthralled for life and being parted is painful and devastating. Suicide would not be unlikely. The Mother, in her wisdom, has provided an answer. There is the Rite of Parting. To finalize the end of their marriage the wife castrates her husband. It sounds cruel but is really an act of mercy meant to put an end to the man's desires and longings and give him peace. The procedure is performed in the presence of the wife's close friends on the temple's altar. The eunuch is then sold at auction to another Sister to become her slave, not for sex but perhaps as a gardener or cook. The eunuchs are treated kindly and maintain their habits of submission and obedience. Reverend Sister Claudia's maintenance staff at the temple is made up of eunuchs who have the needed skills and are willing and loyal partners in the up-keep of the building. I own six eunuchs myself. My house and grounds are large and require constant care. My eunuchs are happy in their lot and I value them highly. They are still the Mother's children living their lives in accordance with her will. You would never see them. They do much of their work around the house at night while we sleep and as my husband you would be confined in your own special room when I am not at home."

Now sweat broke out over Paul's body, the cold sweat of fear and confusion. He fidgeted, unable to look at her.

"There is one last thing Paul. I have told you that during our marriage you penis would never enter me. There two exceptions to that. I'll tell about the first tonight. The other may occur but that is for later. There is a preliminary to the final Rite of Parting. As a reward for her husband's faithful love and service to her the wife offers her body without reservation. Her husband may have his way with her in any way and to heart's content. All three orifices his cock can enter may be enjoyed. Most husbands make use of all of them and their wives behave as sluts and whores just to please them. And it serves a second purpose. It makes the castration that follows much more effective because he has drained himself of all desire and will never feel it again once his testicles have been severed. Well darling, you know everything now. Take some time to think."

She picked up the hourglass.

"You'll have until the sand runs through the glass to make up your mind. If it runs out before you answer you must leave and we''ll never see each other again and I'll be heartbroken. So now it's the moment of truth my love. Will you make me the happiest woman on earth? Paul, will you marry me?"

She turned the glass and set it on the table. The sand poured through so fast!

Then there was silence in the room. Paul knelt with head bowed for awhile then looked up at Anna who had posed her exquisite nakedness in the most alluring and provocative way, taking care to flash the irresistible pussy that would become the epicenter of his life. He faced the stark and simple truth. He would surrender his balls willingly for just one more night with her let alone the promise of indefinite years of deepest intimacy with her goddess's body. He raised his head, glanced at the glass to see the sand was almost gone then looked squarely at Anna in haste to pronounce the one word: "Yes!"

He flung himself at her feet, gasping "yes" over and over between each adoring kiss he pressed upon them. Anna lifted him up, entwined him in her strong arms, ravished him with a deep wet probing kiss she held for minutes then pressed his face deep between her thighs and shuddered in helpless bliss as he began to love her. Her orgasm melted her and she savored for awhile with his head resting on her mount, one hand tousling his hair. She picked up her phone from the table to text Claudia with the joyful news.

Anna pushed him back to kneel at her feet once more. "Goddess I came hard! Thank you my sweet. That will have to tide me over for awhile. I'm afraid we'll have to be apart for some time. I have to make arrangements for the wedding and, of course, for the Rite of Parting. The Reverend Sister is on her way here as I speak to take you to the temple where you will be confined until our wedding day. Mother willing it will be a week from Saturday. I know there's another wedding this weekend but I'm pretty sure the temple is available the next week. Claudia is strict about matters of form. Weddings on Saturdays only. It will be hard for you because after tonight you must abstain. Your cock will be put in a chastity cage to ensure you don't come until I deflower you. You must be desperately horny for the occasion. I want all my Sisters to be impressed by your ejaculation."

Presently there was the sound of footfalls in the hallway and then Claudia entered the room smiling warmly, wearing the red robe of her office and black stiletto heeled boots . The two women half ran to each other and hugged. Anna took her seat and Claudia her's. Both women beamed, looking down at Paul. Claudia spoke first.

"It's always a joy when a man sees the light and enters the circle of the Mother's love. You'll never regret this Paul. Taking your proper place in the world will free you of the confusion and frustration you've endured. You'll need only to immerse yourself in loving submission and obedience to your wife first and to women in general. You'll know peace of mind and serenity and you'll share in the blessed Pleasure. I'll be taking you with me to the Temple presently. You must be confined until the wedding but you'll be kept comfortable and treated kindly. Any words for your new husband to be Sister?"

"Only that love you and I'll miss you darling. I have so much to do, to plan and arrange. I want it to be special for us."

She took his face between her hands and ravished him with a kiss that melted him then stood and paced about the room, hands pulling hair, the essence of the fretful bride-to-be.

"Goddess! I'm already overwhelmed! The invitations, the caterer, my outfit, and I must castrate John! I have to go! Don't be bashful Reverend Sister. Enjoy him for awhile before you leave for the temple." She left the room.

Paul caught motion in the corner of his eye and looked toward Claudia to see her shedding her robe. She was naked underneath. Still on his knees he turned to face her, eyes level with her luxuriant black bush. He glanced up to see the gleam in her eye, drank in her ample and regal nudity. Her body seemed to add its own glow to the warm light of the fire, the glow of unbridled womanly lust. Of his own accord he leaned toward her to press his face into the dark thicket at her loins. There was no doubt or hesitation. Anna had given her leave. He let her scent carry him away. She parted her legs to welcome him and he stooped low, turned his head upward and passed his tongue through the oozing crevice between her thighs, scooping in the rich flowing juice of her desire and gulping it down.

"On your back sweet thing, I have something for you!"

Paul let her ease him backward so he lay face up. She lowered herself, squatting, cunt poised just above his face.

"Open wide and drink! You'll need it. You have some hard work ahead of you!"

He opened. Looming above him he could see the ragged pink gash that cleft her hairy mount. Then a golden cascade poured from it, filling his mouth. He gulped, somehow avoided choking. The warm salty stream seemed to go on forever but he guzzled it with a thirst until it died into a trickle then stopped.

Without a word Claudia settled herself down to straddle his face. Her wetness engulfed him and she pressed her clit to his tongue in wordless command. He brought to her first climax in mere moments. She bucked and bounced in her ecstasy, grinding the back of his head hard into the rug, heedless of his comfort in the throes of her delight. Then she shifted forward to press her anus to his lips and brought her fleshy, smothering bulk down over him. He stuck out his tongue and probed in as far as he could go. Light turned to darkness and breath came in whatever gasps he could manage as she rocked her hips to the ministrations of his tireless tongue deep in her rectum. She shifted forward to press her clit to his tongue again then quivered, convulsed and let out a deep breathy grunt of animal satisfaction as she came, then went limp, passing into sweet unconsciousness and bringing her full weight down. Her flesh cut off all hope of air but he held his place, not wanting or daring to disturb her savoring. But her bliss went on and on and at length a true darkness came over him. As he passed from consciousness his reflexes took hold and he kicked and thrashed a few times hard, then more feebly then lay limp and still and knew no more.

He felt something on his face, a tugging and a tapping and light returned and air filled his lungs in a deep gasp. He opened his eyes to see Claudia straddling his chest. She'd been tugging his cheek and slapping him softly to revive him. Concern showed on her face but it faded into relief and then a warm smile.

"Whew! I almost lost you there! Anna would have killed me best friend or not!. I lost my second husband that way, poor dear. He was so wonderful that night, made me come so hard it seemed to melt my bones, just like you did now. I passed out for awhile, or should I say passed "in" to a holy state of communion with the Mother. I settled down on him full weight and the sweet devoted thing didn't want to disturb my rapture. But by the time I came to he was gone, smothered. It was a good and noble death though, a shining example for all husbands. I'm sure the Mother has a special place in Paradise for husbands who make such selfless sacrifices. And you showed the same devotion Paul. We were just lucky. And Anna's a lucky woman to have found you. But now we'd better head to the temple and get you situated."

She pulled him to his feet by the hair, draped her robe over one arm and took his jutting erection in hand, leading him by it to the door. Her own car and driver waited in the garage, a limo donated for temple use by Anna. They arrived into an underground garage and she led him through a door and down a corridor to another door which opened into a vestibule with six doors in its walls, two to the right two straight ahead and two to the left. Each door had a small barred window in it. She led him to the first door on the right and they entered a small but comfortable room furnished with a bed, a nightstand and two black leather arm chairs. A bathroom with lavatory, toilet and shower stall opened off the far end.

"This will be home for awhile. You're lucky my child. The wedding will be a week from Saturday and you'll only have to endure your deprivation for a bit less than two weeks. The grooms in the other cells have to wait longer, one of them six weeks. I thank the Mother I don't have balls because I can't imagine how his will ache. We'll have to be icing them down and giving him cold showers for fear he'll shoot off in his sleep. If that happened wedding would have to be rescheduled and Goddess knows how much longer he might have to wait then. Certain forms must be obeyed! I am a stickler. But let's get you locked up and then it's bedtime."

She had him stand next to the bed and opened a drawer in the nightstand, took out a small, golden cage-like object. She inserted his cock into it and closed it tight and clamped on a tiny padlock. His stiff shaft was imprisoned. With a gentle push she laid him down on the bed and then pulled the covers over him.

"My acolytes, some lovely young women who are under my tutelage and plan to be Reverend Sisters themselves will check on you periodically. They will see to your needs and comfort. You must suffer a bit. Your balls will ache badly I'm afraid. But other than that you'll be well cared for and on your wedding day you'll get relief and know a pleasure that will make it all worth it. Sleep tight!"

She bent down to plant a soft kiss on his forehead, walked through the door and closed it. The lights went out. Alone, he felt an ache in his balls born of his denied desire. He lay for awhile, mind still spinning from the strange and scary events of the evening but then a vision of Anna crossed his mind and he knew he would rather be nowhere else if this meant the beginning of life with her. Peace came with that thought and along with it sleep.

Light shown through his eyelids and he awoke to see the room still empty but the lights in the ceiling on. Then the door opened and two young women walked through. One was a tall blonde with the lithe sinuous body of a dancer, the other a petite Asian, perhaps Japanese, a perfect doll with a feline grace to her movements. Both were naked and their beauty inflamed him, worsening the ache he had felt in the background of his awareness all through the night. The tall blonde carried a tray with breakfast on it.

"Good morning...Paul is it? I'm Sonya and this is Mariko. Here's some breakfast and then we'll get you showered and shaved."

He sat up in bed and she laid the tray across his lap, eggs, toast, ham coffee. He was famished and polished it off in short order. While he ate the two women settled into the chairs waiting patiently, legs apart and draped over the arms of the chairs, exhibiting their womanhood flagrantly, inviting his ever longer glances. They giggled and he blushed but could not avert his eyes.

1...34567...11