Anna's Pregnancy Ch. 01

Story Info
I look after Pregnant Anna in the office quiet room.
6k words
4.57
14.8k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

As I walked along the corridor of our office I looked up and saw Anna leaning on the wall and I could see she was struggling. Anna was a work colleague, 36, and with a typical Eastern European look, long black hair and bright blue eyes. She was tall too, at 5ft 9 and was about 30 weeks pregnant, her bump quite noticeable and accentuated by her slim build. I'd worked with Anna for 6 years and we knew each other well.

We sat next to each other in the office and my interest in her had piqued when she had once asked me if I'd like to feel her 'bump'. I replied that I would, expecting to just touch her tummy through her jumper. But to my absolute joy and astonishment, Anna had lifted her jumper to expose her naked tummy and had then smiled and told me to touch it. I'd always had a fascination for pregnant women and it felt incredible, touching her tummy. If I'm honest -- my cock had twitched slightly and I had shifted nervously fearing that Anna had seen it.

Now, seeing her in the corridor struggling, I rushed to her side.

"Anna, are you OK?" I asked, offering her my arm.

She took my arm eagerly, holding on with both hands.

"I... I just need to lie down for a bit." she spoke between breaths.

Knowing the 'quiet' room was near I ushered her toward it, opening the door and changing the status on the door to 'occupied'. Once in, I carefully helped her onto the bed and put a cushion under her head.

"I'll go and get Linda to sit with you." I said, turning to leave.

Anna reached out and grabbed my arm, her voice almost pleading. Her face continued to contort as she tried to cope with her struggle.

"No, please?" she said quietly. "Would... Would you stay with me?"

I smiled and sat back down, a part of me excited to be near her. Who would not want to be with a gorgeous beauty such as Anna, I told myself -- unaware of quite what a treat I was in for.

"Of course, I will." I said, patting her hand gently.

Anna seemed to relax a bit, and some colour returned to her cheeks. She went to speak but her voice cracked, and I saw tears welling up in her eyes. My mind whirled wondering what on earth could be causing such distress.

"Oh. I'm useless." she declared as the tears began to run.

"I'm just a huge, fat ugly heffalump, it's no wonder Don doesn't want to..." she stopped and looked at me as if gauging what my reaction might be.

I quickly interceded, trying to pick up her low spirits.

"No. You're ... You're not useless Anna." I countered.

"You're pregnant, and not only that you are beautifully pregnant. You look amazing and you are amazing."

I wanted to say so much more, but I feared her reaction. The sort of things I wanted to say were wholly inappropriate for a work colleague to say.

But Anna was gorgeous, slim and lithe and many a time I had imagined those long legs wrapped around me. If she was fuckable before, well now with her pregnancy, her bump made her look even more incredibly sexy and desirable.

"I don't feel amazing." she offered demurely with a little smile.

"Anna, you're not just amazing, you're gorgeous and sexy and desirable, even more so with your bump." I offered.

Anna smiled again, but then a frown came over her as she spoke.

"Well, Don doesn't think so. He doesn't come near me and... and I get frustrated." she emphasised the final word then looked up at me to see if I registered.

I didn't at first, but she made a small gesture towards her legs and then I understood. Unsure of what to say, I just nodded, and she smiled again.

"Men don't realise it, but some women get very horny when they are pregnant. Like super horny 24 seven." she laughed.

"I guess I'm one of those women." she continued "But Don... he... he..." she paused, as if approaching an invisible barrier.

I knew Don to be her husband and I also knew that he wasn't the most interesting of guys. I could see how he'd be reluctant to fuck Anna. As I contemplated this, I suddenly I saw her face redden.

"I'm... Oh god I'm having a flush." she declared.

"I... I just need to get these clothes off." she announced with barely a pause to acknowledge the awkwardness of the situation.

"I'll get Linda to help." I said looking the other way as Anna struggled to loosen her clothing.

"No, no." cried Anna before adding "unless... No, you are right." she corrected quickly.

"You don't want to see a big fat elephant, I understand. I'm ugly and fat and un sexy, so you shouldn't have to look at me naked." She declared sounding a little despondent.

I winced at the inaccuracy of her statement.

"Anna." I said extending my hand towards her.

"You're wrong, quite the opposite I would love to see you... I mean, you are so... errr look, you're not fat and unsexy, you're... You're gorgeous and with your bump you look... You look incredibly sexy." I stammered.

This certainly seemed to perk her up, but she was quite red now, and sweating profusely.

"If you're sure you don't mind, can you...?" she leant forward and gestured to the zip at the back of her house dress.

As I walked round behind her, I watched as she hitched her dress up and wriggled her tights down and I caught site of her bright pink panties. I unhooked the small hook on her neck then pulled the zip down slowly, God she was a beauty and I struggled hard not to kiss her on the neck. With her tights off she was able to whip her dress up over her head and I gasped at the sight of the pink bra strap against her white skin. As I walked back to the side of her, she reclined back, not a hint of embarrassment.

"Wooo that's better." she exclaimed "I'm cooling down now, thanks."

After a short pause she looked at me and smiled

"What... what were you going to say... earlier? You said 'I would love to see you ...' - and then you were going to say that I was... ' but you didn't finish the sentences." She smiled again, expectantly.

"Anna, you're a work colleague." I replied, knowing that I needed to be careful what I said.

"It wasn't an appropriate thing for me to say to a work colleague." I continued, hoping she wouldn't press me further. I was struggling with all this as it was, barely able to keep my hands off her.

"I'm also a woman." she replied, her tone changed somewhat. Gone was the flustered, slightly non committal tone. She sounded strong and confident as if she had resolved some inner battle and now knew what she wanted.

"Please, I... I need to hear it." she continued.

Her eyes darted down to her belly and her hands held her bump. I took a deep breath, not sure if she really had a clue what I was going to say. She probably thought I was going to say that I didn't mind seeing her bump, and I thought about saying that. But, something about her made me want to be bolder.

"I was going to say that I didn't mind seeing you naked." I said, watching her response.

She beamed, as if I had given her a huge compliment.

"I'm hardly naked." she smiled, adding "I still have my underwear on at the moment."

Those last two words made my knees go weak.

"and..."? She questioned.

I took a deep breath, hardly able to believe my luck. I pulled up all my resolve, knowing that if Anna took it the wrong way -- I'd be in trouble.

"I was going to say you are so fuckable." I offered, knowing that this was the line and I had just stepped over it. She would either freak out and tell me to leave or she would be OK with it. Her reaction was instant, a broad smile came over her face and she beamed.

"Don won't fuck me anymore." She offered, lowering her head slightly.

"He says I'm too fat and too ugly now." She said lowly, her upset clear in her voice.

"I guess he's right because ..."

This time it was her turn for her voice to trail off. I was shocked at her choice of words, and her demeanour. I listened intently as Anna proceeded to tell me that she really misses the sex and that she gets very horny sometimes. She explained that she felt that was why she had hot flushes.

My head was in turmoil, knowing the fine line I was walking. If I was misreading the situation, I'd be in front of HR in no time. But something about her manner told me I was certainly on the right lines.

"Are ... are you horny now?" I asked, keeping my voice low and gentle.

Anna blushed profusely and then giggled.

"Is it ... is it that obvious?" she asked with a smile.

Fuck. I felt my cock nearly grow another 2 inches.

"Do you ... do you want to feel my bump?" she asked huskily. "I know you like that."

I swallowed hard, unable to really believe this was happening. Anna took my hand and gently placed it on her tummy with a little smile of approval.

"This is where the baby is." She offered, before sliding my hand down between her legs, under her panties and onto her cunt.

Then Anna looked me right in the eyes and said softly. "And this is where it will come out."

Anna pressed my hand hard onto her snatch and moaned lowly. I could already feel the hotness and her pussy was already dripping wet. But even as I took all that in, Anna asked me to check if everything was OK with her pussy. Before I could even react, Anna had taken one of my fingers and was using it to rub her clit. I looked at her laying there, her eyes far away but there was a strong look of desire and lust in them.

"Anna, are you sure we should ..." I stammered.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "My husband calls me a beached whale, and I feel huge and unsexy. You have no idea how much I have wanted a man to touch me, to caress me and to make me feel good." She moaned sexily.

"But we're ... we're work colleagues Anna. If this got out ..." I cautioned.

Anna grimaced with clear frustration.

"Steve, I have always wanted you. When we sat opposite each other, you have no idea how often I fantasised about you while rubbing myself. Sometimes I even had to go to the toilet and finish myself off." she giggled.

Anna's hand was still on mine, still slowly making small circling motions with my finger on her clit. She took a deep breath.

"But you obviously think I'm fat and ugly too, so ... that's OK ... if you don't want to fuck me." She pouted sadly.

"No, NO." I interrupt her.

"God NO Anna. Quite the opposite, I think ... I think you're absolutely fucking amazingly sexy and desirable. And I would fuck you senseless in a heartbeat ... " I offered, feeling the excitement in my voice.

I was about to ask her if she was still sure she wanted to do this when Anna quickly pipes up.

"My fucking tits have gone massive, look." She exclaimed, removing her hands from mine and using both hands. Anna arched her back and unhooked her bra deftly before pushing it quickly over her shoulders and down her arms until it was completely off. Then flinging the bra down, she exposed her tits in full.

I had always thought Anna's tits were a little on the small size, and I liked them big. But now they were larger, but still only probably a C cup. But god she looked so fucking sexy that my cock started to twitch like anything.

Maybe she saw it, or maybe she decided not to take no for an answer - either way, she reached out and grabbed my semi hard cock and gave it a squeeze. With a smile, I realised that my hand was still rubbing her clit so I slid my fingers down and spread her pussy lips and slid a finger into her now dripping wet cunt hole. Anna groaned and arched her back again. Her long hair flowed down over her shoulders, and I imagined shooting my load onto her hair. But Anna was making it clear, she wanted my jizz in her cunt.

"Please, please. I ... I need your cock Steve." she moaned. "...and we don't have much time."

As if preplanned - there was a knock on the door.

"Anna ... Anna are you OK?" It was Dan, our boss. Shit, did I lock the door I thought, holding my breath. Anna looked at me then pressed her finger to her mouth indicating I should keep quiet.

"Hi Dan." she called out "Yes ... I'm OK. I'm getting what I need, just resting and relaxing. I just need it for a few more minutes." She offered, supressing her giggle.

I bit my tongue from laughing at Anna's obvious double meanings - knowing that Dan did not have a clue she meant getting the good hard fuck I was about to give her. Dan coughed and said he'd check on her again shortly. I waited a moment or two, before turning my full attention back to Anna. She was right, I realised - we didn't have a lot of time. I put my hand on Anna's tit and stroked it lightly, taking the nipple between my fingers and rolling it round. It drew a long low lustful moan from her. With my other hand I started to finger her with 2 fingers and this got her hips jerking up off the bed and she began a rhythmic grunting as she tried to match her hip thrusts to my fingers.

"Oh god Steve. Don't fuck about. I want your cock, I need it ... please don't make me beg. Fuck me ... NOW". Her voice was insistent, laden with lust and desire as her body continued to flex in ecstasy.

I stopped and quickly undressed, dropping my underpants I let my cock spring up right in front of her face. I could see in her eyes, she wanted to take it in her mouth but the indecision was obvious on her face. Anna was just as desperate to have my cock in her wet cunt. I really wanted her mouth around my cock, so wanted to feel her tongue on my balls, licking and sucking me dry.

But I didn't know how much time we had and I really wanted to fuck her more than I wanted a blow job from her. Walking round I positioned myself between her legs and held her legs in each hand spreading them slightly. God her legs were fantastic, long and lithe. I removed her panties, pulling them down over her long legs.

Laying on her back, and despite her bump -- Anna managed to pull her legs back slightly and it offered me complete access to her pussy. My eyes took in the glory of her cunt and her arsehole, fully exposed to me and though I didn't think it possible - my cock got even harder.

"Put it in me, Steve." Wailed Anna, sounding desperate and wanton. "Please fuck me, fuck me hard." She demanded.

I grabbed my hard cock, rubbing the tip along the length of her crack, getting plenty of her cunt juices on it so that it'll slide in easier - then I laughed, realising her pussy was so wet it won't be a problem. I slapped my cock against her crack a few times, making sure I made contact with her clit and Anna shivered and shook in response.

My balls were already bubbling and I remember wondering just how long I'd be able to last once I entered this sexy fucking beauty. I placed my cock head at the entrance to her cunt, and held it there.

"Oh. Fuck, Steve." She moaned.

Anna gave a little wail of frustration, and pushed her hips up trying to capture my cock. I wanted to resist, I wanted to tease her a bit longer, but fuck, she was so hot. When I looked at her, her hands were now massaging her tits slowly, her eyes squeezed closed as she rocked and bucked on the bed. Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth, licking her lips salaciously. I looked at her, and smiled.

Anna was glowing and looked so sexy with her belly distended and pregnant. I gently lowered my mouth onto her bump, kissing it lightly and caressing it. Slowly I lowered my head between her legs, and Anna gasped. My hands moved down and my thumb found her little clit. Anna jerked as I slowly rubbed her little bud, while I still kissed and licked her belly, just above her pussy.

My hand moved down further, spreading her cunt lips with my other hand and I realised that she was already dripping wet.

"Fucking hell Anna, you're soaking." I announced with a little chuckle.

But her eyes were closed and she seemed in a far away place. Then a huge smile came over her face as she lasciviously licked her lips. I could smell her aroma, her sex. Her cunt was dripping with a mixture of cunt juice and sweat, and I could see Anna was trying to arch her back as I continued to rub her clit.

My finger found her cunt hole and I teased her with my digit. Pressing it in slightly, before withdrawing it. A long frustrated moan came out of Anna.

"Oh fffffuuuuuuuccckkk dont tease me." she wailed.

Slowly I lowered my mouth toward her hole, but then I moved my mouth higher and withdrawing my thumb, I dropped my mouth onto her clit, which by now was engorged and popping out of it's little hood. I pressed down either side of it and it pushed it out even further toward my mouth and tongue. As I extended my tongue and let the tip lightly tease her clit, Anna exploded with lust.

"Shit shit fucckkkk." she yelled.

It was too loud and I had to shush her so that no one heard. Then I began to roll my tongue around her clit, sucking the small nub into my mouth and gently teasing it with my teeth. It was clear that this was driving Anna insane as her body started to buck and thrash under me. My other hand, slid down along her crack, feeling the juices that were flowing out of Anna like Niagara falls. My finger found her hole, as I continued to suck and lick on her clit. Anna's moans were getting louder and she realised it.

Anna lifted her head, and I looked into her lust laden eyes. I could see Anna was consumed with lust and ecstasy but she managed to ask me to pass her knickers over to her. Confused, I reached out and picked up the lacy red panties, and I lifted them up to my nose. God, she smelt incredible, her pussy smells were so sexy. I handed her panties over to her and she smiled, before stuffing them in her mouth.

My mouth continued to lick her clit for a while, as another orgasm ripped through her. I replaced my mouth with my thumb once more, my mouth had other duties to perform. I slowly slid my tongue down along her crack, licking up her juices. They tasted and smelled amazing so I stopped to look at her. God, she looked incredibly sexy, lying there pregnant and naked, her bump quite obvious.

"Anna, you look fucking amazing and I'm going to fuck you senseless and empty my balls into you." I told her, feeling my balls begin to bubble at the very thought.

Anna smiled back at me and through her panty muffled mouth she makes it clear to me that that is exactly what she wants. My mouth and tongue trailed their way down slowly along her crack and between her cunt lips. But I stopped briefly, before my tongue touched her hole. I wanted to make her wait for that.

Instead, I took one of her cunt lips in my mouth, they were larger than I expected but still tasted so sweet. I ran my tongue over it and teased it with my teeth, then I took the other one in my mouth and I bit a little harder on it, making Anna call out in passion and pleasure. Her back arched again and then as my mouth released her cunt lips, Anna no doubt expected my mouth on her cunt hole.

No. I decided. I was going to make her wait for that. Instead, my tongue started to lap along her inner thigh and down her long lithe legs. Anna groaned, and this time despite the gag, it's a very clear.

"Nooooo." She wailed as she felt my tongue drift away from her pussy.

My tongue started to draw slow circles on her thigh, while my hand slid over to her cunt hole. With my other hand, I continue to press on her clit, squeezing it between my thumb and forefinger and flicking it. My other hand found her cunt hole and I placed my finger just at the entrance. Anna bucked hard, lifting her hips up to try and catch my finger and so I let it gently enter her slightly.

12