Anna's Pregnancy Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is helped by a stranger, and takes him home.
5.7k words
4.64
7.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note. You do not need to have read Ch1 of "Anna's Pregnancy." prior to reading this chapter as it does not relate to events of that day. Also please note this is Chapter is not in first person.

Anna's Pregnancy -- Ch 2

"Please, have my seat." gestured the man toward Anna as she was stood up -- huffing profusely while the train rattled it's way along.

"Are... are you sure?" replied Anna a little demurely. The man gestured again, and Anna sat down with a smile and a 'Thank you'.

Anna was 36 yrs old, 5ft 9 and 8 months pregnant. Her long hair cascaded over her face, which was sort of rounded, with a small mouth and a little nose. Her clear blue eyes sat above two rosy red cheeks and her smile was infectiously wide.

As Anna continued to gaze out the window, she saw through the corner of her eyes as the man took the opportunity to sneak a little look at her 'bump'. Once or twice she caught him and smiled, and he returned the smile as innocently as he could. When the Train pulled to stop some 20 minutes later, Anna huffed again as she tried to get up. This time the man was ready, offering her his arm and assisting her up.

He guided her down the train aisle and then, stepping off the train first, he gently helped her off. Hearing her breathlessness, the man quickly guided her to a nearby seat.

"Sit down here for a while, you should rest up." He offered, gesturing to the seat in front of them.

Anna smiled again. "Thank you, you're so kind. My name's Anna." she added, letting the question of his name hang.

The man smiled in return. "Oh I'm Tim. Pleased to meet you, Anna." he replied.

"I'll be OK now." added Anna after a few minutes. "I'll get my breath back and then I'll be able to get to the bus stop."

Tim winced. "Bus stop?" he enquired.

"That's quite a distance and you shouldn't be using buses at your stage of pregnancy... what are you 7 months?" he added with concern.

"Eight." replied Anna. "But really, it's all right - I have to get a bus... I can't... I can't afford a taxi." she replied somewhat embarrassed.

Tim looked at her, it was such a warm day and her maternity top had ridden up slightly revealing a part of her bump.

"No, No." he announced. "No bus for you, I'll get you a taxi... even if I have to pay for it myself." He offered.

Anna started to protest. "No, I can't let you do that... you don't know me, and I live quite a way from the station." She replied, secretly feeling quite elated that this man was showing her such kindness.

Tim took her hand and patted it gently. "Look." he said, sounding serious and earnest.

"I'll be honest with you. My wife... was in a similar situation a while or so ago. Nobody helped her and... well, let's just say if she found out I hadn't helped you get home she wouldn't be happy with me. So, like it or not - I'm getting you a taxi." Continued Tim, his voice making it clear that he wasn't taking no or an answer.

After a few moments rest, Tim led Anna out of the station and toward the Taxi rank. Then gesturing to one of the drivers, he waited as the driver opened the door and then helped her in before going round the other side to get in.

Once in the taxi, Anna began to relax a bit more. She gave the Taxi driver her address, and then, realising her mistake she looked at Tim.

"This is really, very kind of you, Tim." she said. "Do you... do you live near here? We could drop you off and then he can drop me off."

Tim smiled. "I don't live anywhere near here, that wasn't even my stop." he added with a smile.

Anna's face dropped. "What? Oh No - I've put you out so much, you're so kind I feel so guilty now." she added with genuine remorse.

"It's OK." replied Tim.

"I can get home easy enough, the main thing was to get you home safely first. I can get the taxi to drop me back at the station." he added with a wry smile.

Pretty soon the taxi pulled up outside a large high-rise block and Tim rushed out of the taxi, and went round to help Anna out.

"I ... I didn't realise that you lived in a high rise. I hope they have a lift." Added Tim with a little chuckle.

But Anna's demeanour changed, and Tim saw it.

"There is a lift." She offered softly. "But ... it isn't always ... look." She said, sounding a little forlorn.

Anna looked into Tim's deep blue eyes, they were kind and reassuring she thought.

"Look, I... I realise this might sound odd but... ummm... would you like to come in for a coffee... or do you want to get straight home?" she offered.

Tim smiled broadly.

"A coffee would be... umm... nice." he concluded, turning and paying the taxi. As the taxi drove away, Tim helped Anna into her flat.

"It's not very big." added Anna, turning the key in the front door. "... but it will do me."

"You live alone?" asked Tim, picking up on Anna's words. "That can't be easy."

Anna gestured him to sit, then went and sat in a seat opposite him.

"Since my useless husband Don left me a while ago, I've managed on my own. Not sure how I'll manage once this little one comes along, mind." she said patting her belly gently.

Tim looked over at her, sat there, reclined with her bump so prominent made him smile. Anna looked so sexy and hot to him right then, and it reminded him of his own wife's pregnancy. Then Anna's voice cut through his reverie.

"You like looking at my bump?" concluded Anna, chuckling as she saw Tim blush.

"It's OK. I don't mind, it's kind of sweet actually. So how old is your... baby? Anna continued with a smile.

But the countenance on Tim's face changed and she realised something was wrong.

"He... he... didn't... stillborn." added Tim after a little thought.

"My wife started bleeding, and nobody helped her, until it was too late." added Tim with sorrow. "That's why I was so keen to help you." he added trying to sound a little cheerier.

"How awful." replied Anna, concern in her voice. "How are... how are you both coping with that?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

Tim shrugged. "I'm... sort of coping... but my wife she..." Tim sniffed. "I'm sorry, it's just so hard to talk about this." he said solemnly.

Anna perked up. "It's OK - we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." she added reassuringly.

Tim smiled wanly at her. "I'm fine really. But the effect it's had on my wife... well, it's not good. She sought counselling, and she's slowly getting there. At first, she wouldn't let me near her... even to kiss her. Now at least we are able to hug... if nothing else." Offered Tim, sounding a little forlorn.

Seeing the confusion on Anna's eyes Tim added. "She... she blames me." he said matter of factly.

"You? Why?" asked Anna inquisitively.

Tim smiled at her and blushed, "Well, it's sort of a bit embarrassing... I'm not sure I should...". he said, letting his voice trail away.

"It's OK." added Anna. "After all, we hardly know each other." She concluded.

But Tim smiled again, this time a little mischievously.

"I'm not embarrassed for myself, I'm just embarrassed for you." said Tim with a wry smile.

Anna chuckled. "Oh believe me I don't embarrass easily. I'm quite down to earth, truth be told." Replied Anna with a smile.

"Well." continued Tim, looking back at her.

"My wife blamed me. She said I 'made' her have Sex while she was Pregnant. She said that it damaged the baby." Added Tim in a sad tone.

Anna recoiled. "Well, that's just plain daft." she added with a hint of authority.

Tim smiled again. "Well, she claimed she could feel my... ummm... you know... pressing on the baby's head." Offered Tim trying not to make it sound so dramatic.

Anna's eyes went wide. "Well, that is not anatomically possible... unless it was just as she was about to drop?" suggested Anna, with a puzzled look.

"No, it wasn't but umm... well, I do have... ummm... it's quite large... and my wife insisted she could feel it pressing on the baby's head." Replied Tim with an embarrassed grin.

Anna smiled at him, immediately understanding what Tim was referring to. "It's OK, you can call it a Dick you know. I'm not some sweet innocent." she chuckled.

Tim blushed and so Anna decided to lighten the conversation.

"What about now? Does she still blame you? Are you still able to... um... you know... with her?" it was Anna's turn to blush slightly.

Tim's voice took on a tinge of sadness. Ever since that time, Tim and his wife had not had sex and Tim had resorted to jerking off to porn, late at night. But by far the type of porn he watched mainly was of Pregnant women. Tim really didn't understand the psychology of it -- he just knew he enjoyed watching and jerking off to it.

"No, no we don't - and that was over a year ago." Announced Tim sounding deflated.

Anna's mouth flew open. "A year... since you... my god, and I thought I had it bad, going without sex for a few months." she laughed.

When Tim didn't reply she lowered her tone slightly. "Not that anyone would want to go with this huge heffalump. Even before I was pregs." she added reflectively, glancing over at him for his reaction. Tim perked up.

"You are kidding right?" said Tim in genuine amazement. "You are... you're gorgeous... especially now..." he added, his eyes going wide.

Anna smiled at him. "Bless you for saying it, but I don't feel particularly attractive. I was in an abusive relationship, but I thought that was how every relationship was. He would go out and leave me, he'd shout and swear at me all the time and I just continuously felt worthless. Getting pregs was the best thing I did... he sodded off and left me and I'm able to move on with life. It wasn't all bad... and in truth, I miss the intimacy... such as it was. I just missed the physical contact... y'know?" said Anna wistfully.

She looked over at Tim and saw the sad look still on his face. "Oh god what am I saying... of course you do. I'm sorry, that was so insensitive of me... I'm so sorry."

Tim raised his face and smiled at her. "It's OK. I'm used to it now. But I do so miss... our bump. Sometimes we used to just lay in bed and I would put my hand or my face against my wife's bump and just feel the baby move or just listen. It was incredible." Added Tim, his voice breaking at the memory.

Anna was overcome with a sudden wave of empathy and before she could realise what she said she heard herself say to Tim. "Would you... would you like to... ummm... touch my bump?" she asked with a sense of hesitancy.

Tim looked at her, god she was beautiful and despite himself, his cock lurched. Anna lifted her blouse up slightly, revealing her stomach and smiling at him. Tim walked over to her, laying his hand gently on her tummy before giving it a light rub.

"I'm sure he or she will be fine and will have a great mum, because you are going to be a great mum." Said Tim in a warm tone.

Anna took his hand in hers and guided it down over her bump with the words "Sometimes I feel the baby kick down here".

Her hand took his under the waistband of her leggings and right to the point where her tummy became her pussy.

Tim seemed to hesitate, his fingers now able to feel the coarse hair of Anna's pussy. A quick glance fired between them and then Tim slowly removed his hand. Without fully realising what she was doing, Anna gasped as his hands stroked her pantie line as he withdrew his hand.

"And don't get me started on my tits." said Anna nervously, then lifted her blouse so that it was over her head and Tim could see the swollen globes straining against the bra.

"Did your wife's tits swell like this?" she asked trying to keep it as matter of fact as she could.

As Tim stammered, his eyes nearly popped as Anna undid her bra and let her tits flop out.

"My nipples are so swollen." she announced, pinching one with her fingers and rolling it.

Tim withdrew slightly, a little unsure of what was going on. Not really sure if Anna was making a move on him or just being friendly.

"The worst thing is ..." said Anna, sitting back down with her legs splayed as Tim also sat down a bit further away from her this time.

"Oh No ... I shouldn't bother you with such thing ... I couldn't possibly ... I mean you have helped me so much already and I still hardly know you." She added, with a hint of desire.

"Please." said Tim, "If I can help you -- I want to, I'd like to."

In his mind, Tim was keen to help Anna in any way could, as the memory of what happened to his wife. It still rolled around in his mind and he felt the guilt of it all, despite knowing that it wasn't really his fault.

Anna smiled. "I don't want to embarrass you." she said coyly, giving him a sideways glance to gauge his response.

"I won't be embarrassed." replied Tim. "I had to do so much for my wife when she was ... I mean, honestly, nothing you ask me to help you with will embarrass me." he finished with confidence.

"Well, I told you my husband left. I find since I am pregs, I get ... umm ... oh I don't know. I shouldn't be telling you this." Said Anna, blushing and turning to look away from him.

"It's very personal and embarrassing thing to tell you, and I am not sure how you will react. You will think I'm freak or something and then run away and ... and ... I'm afraid you will think bad of me and will have very bad memory of me. You have been so kind, and I couldn't bear to have you hate me."

Tim smiled softly. "I could never hate you, Anna. Honestly, you are a good person and ... I want to help you in any way I can. But I understand if you are not comfortable telling me about it then that's fine."

"I get horny." blurted Anna, continuing to blush.

Anna had made her mind up. Tim was such a kind and decent guy, and she rarely met such men. It helped of course that he was quite fit and quite handsome but the main reason Anna was getting excited was that it was a real man, and he had a real cock.

When she saw little reaction in Tim's face she continued. "I get hornier than I've ever felt before, I miss fucking, and so I get frustrated."

Tim smiled at her. "My wife was the same." he added with a chuckle.

"To begin with, she was absolutely ravenous for sex, 2 or 3 times a night ... every night. Sometimes when I 'couldn't' anymore -- she would ... um ... you know ... take care of herself."

"Ah that is the problem." said Anna, sensing an opening.

For so long Anna had satisfied herself with her long plastic dildo, but somehow it never seemed to hit the same spot as having a real man's cock inside her. Her mind whirled with excitement as she contemplated the possibility.

"When I only had a small bump, I could reach ... but now ... I can't reach." she said gesturing her arm across her belly.

Tim blushed, understanding now what she meant. Tim hadn't quite realised what help Anna was asking for, expecting only that maybe he should try and introduce her to a friend of his or some such thing. But now it was clear to him that she was telling him she couldn't reach her pussy in order to masturbate.

"You ... you can't reach your ... you're unable to masturbate. Is that what you're saying?" asked a rapidly blushing Tim.

"You see, I told you -- you will be ashamed of me. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry." Replied Anna, turning her face away in embarrassment.

Tim perked up, quite unable to believe his luck. Anna was so gorgeous and so sexy. His mind fluttered with anticipation as he realised he might actually get to see Anna's pregnant belly. Little did he know that Anna had much more planned for him.

"No, No. It's fine. Really. I just don't ... um ... I don't know how I can help." Replied Tim trying to sound assured, despite his excitement.

Anna smiled at him. "Well ... um... maybe you could ... no... no it is too much to ask you. It would not be proper, would it?" said Anna, leaving the question hanging with a slight quirky smile on her face.

Tim stiffened, his excitement at its zenith as he tried to find the right words to convince Anna that he was more than willing and able to help her. Tim had no idea, that Anna already knew that. Taking a big breath, Tom looked at Anna and smiled reassuringly.

"Anna. I'm a man of the world, I know that women have 'needs' and I understand how being pregnant drives those needs. I love my wife, but I know also that she would want me to help you in any way that I could, and if that meant helping you to ... um ... relieve yourself sexually then I think that would be OK. I would be OK with it, if you are?"

Anna's mind exploded at Tim's words, it was just what she wanted to hear. Her mind stirred and her heart rate began to quicken with anticipation. It had been so long since a man had paid any attention to her body, let alone her pussy.

"Maybe you could just rub it a little bit?" asked Anna coyly, spreading her legs slightly.

Tim smiled at her, casting his eye over her gorgeous body. Tim's cock twitched and he absently adjusted himself as he stood up, much to Anna's delight.

"Maybe we should get you more comfortable first?" he added with a smile nodding at the bedroom.

Anna didn't need asking twice, she was up and heading for the bed before Tim knew what was happening. In truth, never in his wildest dreams had he thought this would be possible. That he would be able to be so up close and personal with another pregnant woman. So often he had considered it as he jerked off to the videos -- but to his mind it was always quite clear that these were still 'porn actresses' and as such was a little 'staged'. But there was nothing staged about Anna's invitation.

"Are you going to come?" she said to Tim gesturing toward the bedroom.

Tim laughed to himself, at the dichotomy of her words, and followed her into the bedroom, watching her sexy arse as it swayed in front of him.

Once in the bedroom, Anna wasted little time getting her leggings and panties off until she was now stood there naked. Then she lay back on her double bed and spread her legs welcomingly. Then seeing the wonder in Tim's eyes she spoke softly.

"Maybe you can ruin it nicely." she cooed, deliberately using those evocative words.

Tim's cock was now straining against his trousers, and he longed to release it -- but he still didn't want to assume too much at this stage. Sitting on the side of the bed, he began slowly stroking Anna's inner thigh -- drawing a gasp from her, as she sucked her lower lip in pleasure. Tim started to draw slow circles as his fingers drifted toward her clit. His finger flicked the little button and a bolt of excitement fired into Anna's mind drawing a low groan from her.

Tim looked on at Anna's body as it started to roll and undulate under his ministrations. Tim was surprised at just how quickly Anna's juices had started to flow. Her hands reached up to her tits, massaging them and then teasing and tweaking her nipples. Moans escaped her lips, undecipherable and low moans of pure pleasure and excitement.

Tim took his other hand and gently spread Anna's hot pussy lips like a flower. The smell of Anna's sweet sex, her cunt juices wafted up to his nose and he breathed it up like a fresh breeze. Tim stopped, and then looked up at Anna -- looking straight into her eyes he asked.

"Would you ... would you like me to ... um ... lick you?" he cringed at his own words.

He wanted to ravage her, he wanted to fuck her more than he had wanted to fuck anyone he could ever remember. Anna's response was quick and unambiguous.

12