Anna's Pregnancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" he asked Anna, a little matter of factly.

Anna nodded and groaned, arching her neck to see above her bump. But she couldn't see the Doctors fingers -- there was no need though, she could feel them well enough.

"Yes, yes good, it feels... good." she said with a smile.

Doctor Hendricks began thrusting his fingers in and out of Anna, slowly at first but then a little faster until Anna's hips were involuntarily lifting up and down in sync with the fingers.

"I'm going to put 4 fingers into your cunt now Anna, is that OK?" said the Doctor with a grin.

Anna was in no position to talk, gasping at the wonderful fingering she was experiencing. She nodded avidly and smiled back at the Doctor. Hendricks folded his fingers into a conical shape and began to push all 4 of them in slowly. Anna's cunt hole expanded to accept the intrusion and Anna gasped with effort. As Hendricks's hand got to the widest point where all 4 knuckles met - he paused.

"It's at the widest point now Anna." he said, twisting his hand through 90 degrees to give her the feeling of being stretched both ways.

Anna gulped and was breathing hard as she grabbed the side of the bed with effort.

"I need to see that your cunt hole can he spread wide ready for the birth." Offered Hendricks in supplication, before adding a further comment. "How is your orgasm coming along." He asked, looking directly at Anna.

In return, Anna moaned loudly, shivered with anticipation and nodded.

"Close?" the Doctor asked again and again, Anna nodded quickly, her eyes slightly wide and with a far away look in them.

Hendricks withdrew his hand and then pushed it straight back in again, causing Anna's cunt hole to contract and then expand again, over and over quicker and quicker.

"Ohhhh fuck yesssss." cried Anna finally. "Yess... I'm... I'm going to cum." she announced.

Hendricks was ready for this precise moment. Folding his thumb into the palm of his hand he now thrust his whole hand in to Anna's cunt hole - causing the hole to expand even further as it tried to accept the delicious intrusion. Anna wailed loudly and her body twisted, her hips flicked up trying to capture even more of the Doctor's hand. But she didn't have to wait long. Pushing with a little more effort, Hendricks let his hand slip all the way into Anna's cunt.

The feeling made the woman go wild, Anna began thrashing, banging the bed and hitching her hips up and down. Her voice became a wail as she announced that she was now cumming very hard. Hendricks continued to push until now, his wrist and some of his arm was now inside her. Anna was delirious with lust and ecstasy. Her body arced and dipped as her legs trembled and she began to moan.

"OOOOOOOHHHH Fucckckk yesssss ahhhhh yessssss fuck fuck."

"Does it feel good Anna?" asked Hendricks with a chuckle. "Does it make you cum hard, knowing my hand and my arm is inside you." he teased.

Anna continued to tremble, her legs still shaking as she moaned her response.

"Oh. fuck yes yes, fucking fist me you bastard." she howled as the Orgasm finally washed over her.

It slammed into her, brutal and ruthless. Gone was the soft warm waves of pleasure from her first orgasm. This was far for intense and direct. Her back arced and her eyes squeezed shut with effort as she felt her cunt squeezing hard on the Doctors arm. Her head exploded in splashes of pure ecstasy as jabs of sheer pleasure pricked her all over her convulsing body.

Her nipples ached for attention and her clit cried out it's loneliness as it too fired up and sent strong messages to Anna's brain that it too wanted to join in the fun. Anna felt stupid, addressing her clit directly, but silently in her mind, she assuaged her clit that it would get the attention it craved very soon.

Meanwhile, Doctor Hendricks continued to move his arm in and out of Anna's cunt, his fingers teasing and searching for her G spot. Anna felt fingertips inside her, rubbing, tickling and teasing. It was driving her wild with desire and yearning. Finally after what seemed like ages of unbridled and unfettered pleasure, Anna felt her orgasm recede and her breathing returned.

"Next test." announced Doctor Hendricks after a few minutes, unable to hide his delight as he watched Anna come down off her orgasm.

Slowly he withdrew his arm out of Anna's cunt and she gave another little shiver and a groan as he did so. Anna relaxed back onto the bed, the warm glow of the tremendous orgasm she had just felt was still swirling around her body.

Hendricks brought his fingers down onto Anna's thighs and Anna moaned lustily. The Doctor caressed her thighs for a moment before his hands drifted up and onto her now swollen and engorged little bud.

"I'm going to play with your clit, until you have another orgasm, Anna." said the Doctor looking at her.

"It's important you can orgasm from clit stimulation too, and this orgasm should be different to the one you just had." he added with a smile.

Anna couldn't speak, her pleasure was now overpowering her. Her breathing was ragged and shallow and her body was sweating profusely. Her head continued to swim with the high levels of dopamine that now flooded her body.

Hendricks pressed a finger down on either side of Anna's clit and this caused the little bud to expose itself a bit more. Hendricks lowered his tongue and using just the very tip - he lightly tickled it. Even this most deft of touches sent fireworks through Anna's body. Her head exploded with wonderful sensations almost straight away and she arched her back and flicked her hips upwards to try and press her clit further and harder onto the Doctor's tongue. Hendricks licked avidly, alternating between her clit and her cunt hole. His fingers flicked her little bud, causing her to gasp. Barely 4 minutes of this attention was enough for Anna to feel her orgasm build once more.

Her body flushed, her sweating became profuse, and she moaned continuously now. Finally, as Hendricks took the little bud into his mouth and began sucking, Anna screamed.

"AHHHHH Yessss." she moaned.

She knew she was going to cum any minute, and to her shock and delight - she realised that the Doctor was right. Her previous orgasm had been hard, physical, forceful - like a flooded river that rushes down the gulley taking everything before it. It had washed over her with a force and a physicality that she had rarely experienced.

But now, as Hendricks continued to tease and lick her clit, she could tell it was going to be a different orgasm. Loudly she begged the Doctor to rub her clit harder, and faster as her orgasm approached.

"Are you going to cum?" asked Hendricks with keen interest.

Anna couldn't reply - her body heaved, her legs twitched and her back arched. Despite her pregnant bump, Anna continued to contort into different positions as the Orgasm finally arrived. And as she bathed in the warmth and pleasure of it all, she realised that the doctor was right. If the previous one was an unrelenting river, this one was a slow flow - like a tide sweeping in over the beach, slow but inexorable - gentle but powerful and irresistible. Anna closed her eyes and let out a long low moan.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." Moaned Anna as she took her orgasm gladly.

Anna's legs began to quiver and her body shook, her back arching once more as she tried to maintain contact between her clit and the Doctor's tongue and fingers. Waves of sheer unadulterated ecstasy washed over her, relentless and insistent. Anna's breathing was shallow and coming in low gasps as her body tried to cope with all the sensations it was now experiencing.

"Are you ready for the next taste test Anna?" asked Doctor Hendricks with a smile. "This time, I want to see if you can still taste." He added, emphasising the 'you'.

Anna gulped and nodded, trying to get her mouth and throat wet and ready enough for what she knew was coming. Her heart leapt with excitement and anticipation as she knew she would be sucking the Doctor's cock. Her mind whirled as she considered how big his cock would be and how much of it she would be able to take in her mouth.

"Yyyyessss." she managed lustily, opening her mouth in anticipation.

Doctor Hendricks undid his white coat and unzipped himself before taking out his semi hard cock. Anna's eyes went wide with delight, seeing that the Doctor was not huge but not exactly small either. He was already fully erect and around 6 and half inches she surmised with glee. Seeing Anna's eyes focus on his cock. Hendricks spoke to her softly.

"I'm sorry Anna, these tests do have an effect on me too you know, I am only human and you are such a lovely sexy woman, Anna." he said with a smile, lifting up his cock to her mouth.

Anna closed her mouth around the knob instantly, her tongue lapping and licking insatiably. Doctor Hendricks gave a small groan and his eyes squeezed tight shut. He shuffled closer and Anna took another couple of inches into her mouth. Her tongue continued to roll and lap and soon the cock began to twitch, much to Anna's delight.

"You... you must taste my balls too." said the Doctor a little breathlessly.

Anna grinned, sliding her mouth off the cock, she lifted up the shaft and ran her tongue alone the underside until she got to the base. Twisting slightly on the bed, she used her other hand and lifted the balls gently, before dropping her tongue onto them and licking and sucking hungrily. She took one ball in her mouth and swirled it round with her tongue, making sure to be as gentle as she could. She spat on her hand, before wrapping it round the quite wide cock and running her hand up and down in the classic jerking motion. Doctor Hendricks gave another groan.

"Aaahhhh yes, that's one other test we can... mmmm tick off for you... the... ummm ahhh grip test." he smiled.

Anna increased her pace, licking the tip of the cock as she slowly stroked the shaft up and down. Doctor Hendricks gave a low moan.

"Ahh... are you ready for the taste test Anna. You must... ahhh... fuckkk... take as much of my cum in your mouth as you can." He moaned, feeling his balls begin to bubble.

Anna nodded vivaciously, licking her lips in anticipation. Holding the cock head right by her mouth she stretched her mouth as wide as she could until her jaw ached. Suddenly, a spray of cum arced out and hit her tongue, some landed on her lips and she was about to lick that up when another spurt, then another began to empty into her mouth. Copious amounts of the thick white goo sprayed into her mouth until, the Doctor, brushing her hand away grabbed his own cock and milked the last remaining spurts out of it and onto her now sticking out tongue.

"Ahhh you... you must swallow it, and tell me how it tastes." said the Doctor in slight admonishment as he saw Anna idly rolling the goo around her mouth with her tongue.

"But surely I need to... umm... taste it fully first." she managed to mumble, before giving a big gulp and swallowing the cum.

She opened her now empty mouth and looked at him.

"All gone. And it tasted great." she said with a note of sadness.

The Doctor moved back toward her, cock in hand.

"You, ummm... now need to lick the cum off my cock and tell me if it tastes the same." he said enthusiastically.

Anna did not need telling twice, her tongue and mouth lapping up the last remaining tendrils of cum from Doctor Hendricks's cock. She slavered and slobbered as she used the tip of her tongue to scoop up every last drop of the Doctor's delicious cum.

Once Anna was satisfied that she had got all the cum, she swallowed deeply then smiled.

"Yes, it tastes just as delicious." She added.

"Excellent." said the Doctor once Anna nodded that it was all done. "Very good Anna, you're doing very well with these tests. Now let me see, what are the remaining tests." he asked walking back to his notes on the PC.

After a few minutes tapping away on his computer, Hendricks stood up and looked over toward Anna, who was now laying back, eyes closed and a contented look on her face.

"I... I need to get a drink Anna." Declared the Doctor before adding. "And I need to rest up, and prepare for the last test."

Anna looked at him, then suddenly understood. Hendricks had just cum loads in her mouth, it was obvious that he would need some time to recover.

"It's... it's OK. I can amuse myself for a while." Offered Anna with a wry smile.

Hendricks stood up and thanked her, then dismissed himself and left the consultation room. Anna bubbled with excitement, knowing now what the 'last test' would consist of. A part of her lamented that Hendricks couldn't fuck her straight away while her previous orgasms still simmered inside of her.

Instead, Anna laid back and closed her eyes -- letting her mind drift back to savour the warm feelings she had experienced and the glorious orgasms she had received at the Doctor's hands. After what seemed like just a few minutes, Anna opened her eyes, then glancing at the clock realised that it had been a full 20 minutes and Hendricks was now naked and stood next to her.

"One last test." said the Doctor, a smile on his face.

"I'm going to fuck you, Anna. With my cock, obviously. I want to see what sort of orgasm you will have this time. If I'm right - and all the indications of the previous test seem to support it, I think you should have a combination of orgasms, one after the other. The slow tremulous one, the fast gushing hard one and then the irresistible slow flowing one. You might get them one after the other or... all at once." said Hendricks with a hint of a chuckle.

"Are you happy for me to fuck you Anna?" asked the Doctor officiously.

Anna barely managed a nod, as she was still feeling the remnants of her last orgasm. The Doctor looked at her expectantly.

"I'm sorry Anna, but the law dictates that I have to hear you say it." he added clicking on his PC.

"... and I'll have to record it for my records. So, once again Anna - please reply and tell me that you are happy for me to fuck you... Are you happy for me to fuck you Anna?" asked the Doctor again.

Ann looked up and took a long slow breath.

"Yessss I'm... I'm happy for Doctor Hendricks to Fuck me." she replied, relaxing back onto the bed and spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Doctor Hendricks nodded and lowered the bed.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the doggy position or as you are, on your back with your legs in the air" asked the Doctor as he positioned himself at the end of the bed.

"It will make no difference to the test results." he added "just personal choice".

Anna grimaced slightly, although she liked to be fucked doggy style, she was in a comfortable position now and really didn't want to have to move. Anna thought a moment before putting her hands under her legs and pulling her knees up as far up toward her chest as far as her pregnant belly would allow. Hendricks nodded and smiled, his cock now hard once more as he began to nuzzle the tip onto Anna's opening.

In response, Anna tried to hitch her hips up as if trying to get the cock inside her in 1 movement. Hendricks laughed.

"Patience Anna." he chuckled.

Anna groaned lowly, realising now that she had never in her whole life been so desperate for cock. Her cunt wanted it badly, she craved it, her cunt demanded it. Her whole body craved to be fucked, desperate for this all consuming orgasm that she just knew was going to happen, just as soon as the Doctor began slamming his cock into her. Hendricks slid a couple of inches into her, drawing an "OOOFFF" from her as she felt the now familiar twangs of orgasm already start to build.

Hendricks pushed in a bit more, 4 inches, then 5 inches and finally all 6 inches of his cock was in her. He withdrew, then slapped his cock against her pussy a few times. Again, he pushed the tip back into her hole and this time - thrust all the way in, in one movement. A howl erupted from Anna's mouth as she felt the Doctor's balls slap her ass cheeks. Hendricks grunted and withdrew, about half his cock and then thrust in again, a little harder.

Anna's tits wobbled with the force and she grinned with pleasure. Again, the Doctor withdrew his cock, almost entirely this time - before pushing back in with a big thrust. Again, and again until now it was becoming just one in and out motion. Anna's hips raised up to meet his thrusts s best as her pregnant body would allow, and their bodies slapped together with a thwack each time. Hendricks started blowing a little harder, his thrust becoming a little more frantic, and then he stopped, taking a huge breath.

Anna groaned "Oh fuck don't stop now." she implored.

But the Doctor smiled at her. "I... I have to pace myself." said the Doctor with some effort. "I don't want to cum until you are close to your orgasm. Do you understand?" he asked looking at her with a smile.

Anna nodded again, returning the smile. Hendricks started to thrust in and out again, slowly at first and then getting up a head of steam. He was huffing and puffing now, with effort and looking at Anna's face - trying to gauge the closeness of her Orgasm.

Several times he slowed down or stopped, allowing his own orgasm to subdue slightly and letting him thrust into her a bit longer. It was certainly having the right effect on Anna, who was now moaning lowly again, her breathing coming in shallow gulps as she girded herself, her knuckles now white on the side of the bed as she felt the orgasm start to roll into it.

"Yes, yes... fuck me... fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... fuck me hard please...fuck me hard" she pleaded, her eyes squeezing shut with effort.

It was all Hendricks need to hear, as his thrusting became a slightly slower but more penetrating thrust and with each thrust, he would speak to her seductively.

"Are you cumming Anna... are you cumming Anna... are you gonna cum Anna..."

Finally, after several minutes of intense fucking, Anna's pregnant body gave a big shudder and the dam broke. Anna squealed and yelled, her words a babble, a mixture of groans, shouts and lots of "Oh my fucking Goddddd."

Her body shook violently, underneath the Doctor's now relentless pounding, his hard cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt like a hot knife through butter. She felt his shaft as it twitched and shuddered inside her as his balls slapped her arse with each powerful thrust.

"Are you fucking cumming Anna?" yelled Hendricks, himself now barely able to contain his passion.

"Yes, yes fuck me fuck meeeee." yelled Anna in response, her body heaving and her huge pregnant tummy wobbling slightly with the physicality of it all.

Hendricks took a huge breath and, shifting his weight slightly he began really pounding Anna's cunt hole. Anna wailed her encouragement as the Orgasm exploded over her. The Doctor was right once more - it was a combination of all her Orgasms, and it was absolutely mind blowing. Anna's eyes rolled back in her head and for a brief second or two she felt she actually passed out with pleasure. Her body roiled, rocked and arched as she felt Hendricks spray his cum into her. Just as her orgasm seemed to slow, she felt a huge spray of cum hit her internal cunt walls and this sent her back into an absolute spin of uncontrollable ecstasy and pleasure.

Moaning wildly now, she begged the Doctor to keep fucking her, to fill her with cum. And Hendricks did his best, thrusting in and out wildly and powerfully -- but Hendricks had other ideas about the destination of his cum. Suddenly, the Doctor gave a loud sensual cry of his own and Ann felt the cock withdraw.

"Ah Fucking hell, Anna. I... I need to cum over your... ahhhh over your fucking pregnant belly." Cried Hendricks, barely able to speak as his breath left him and his own orgasm exploded.

The Doctor grabbed his cock and began jerking wildly now, as Anna looked on a little disappointed but equally happy that she had reached her own climax. As Hendricks groaned once more, a jet of cum spurted out of his cock and landed squarely on Anna's pregnant belly. Anna felt the hotness of the cum and it caused her to shiver, as the last remnants of her orgasm faded away.