Anna's Sacrifice

Story Info
Lovely hero forced to make a terrible choice for her sister.
3.6k words
4.49
25.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time posting a story on Literotica, so hope you like it!

What a day, Anna thought to herself. First she gets sent on some pointless quest by a particularly slow-witted merchant, only to discover the shield he thought was stolen had merely been misplaced. That disastrous battle with a band of Bloodhand thieves had not exactly improved her situation, either. Outnumbered 3 to 1, she and her guild comrades had nonetheless driven them off, but with the loss of over half of the supplies they had been guarding in the village. The mayor had been disappointed and refused to pay them in full; with only a third of the promised payout, things were looking grim for the guild and its now reduced members. Resentment was high. And now, just when she returns home to her modest house to relax, she finds the place ajar, lock broken. Anna heaved a sigh, grudgingly striding into the house she shared with her nineteen year old sibling. But something wasn't right. Brushing a strand of brown hair from her face, she moved further into the living area.

"That's odd, nothing is gone," she said. Curiously, her little sister's cloak was here, and there was a piece of parchment on the table. The wind whistled through the open windows, and she felt a growing sense of foreboding creep up within her.

Talia should be here, she thought, walking gingerly to the table and picking up the note. Her heart nearly stopped, and her dread turned to panic as she realized someone was gone, instead.

To the illustrious hero Anna, I extend my fondest greetings.

Long have I sought your location, and ironically I no longer need it.

I doubt that you have forgotten our last encounter, when you crippled my entire slavery network, almost single-handed. The gold and time that I lost from your heroics...I hardly need to mention the personal humiliation you dealt to me. You may remember my promise to make you pay?

Now, I shall make good on that promise, and you will feel the sting of humiliation.

I have taken possession of your young, and might I add, beautiful sister. I will consider her payment in full for any past damages you have inflicted on me. For the Chains have grown strong again, and she shall be the newest toy of my collection, and she will fetch quite a price, I promise you that.

Claws of anger and hate were digging at Anna's heart. Her little sister, little Talia, in the hands of the most ruthless and sadistic slaver in the world, and Anna didn't have a hope of finding her before she was... Her breath caught in her throat at the prospect of Tali being sold like an animal, raped and tortured by whatever evil filth had the gall to touch her. Terror for her sister drove her to read the remainder of the note.

So now, my lovely adversary, I offer you a choice: You may ignore this letter completely, and know that I will trouble you no more for our past interactions; however, I feel confident that you will choose the second option. If you wish to save your precious sister, I will agree to a trade.

You for her.

If you so desire her freedom, then you will obey the following conditions to the letter.

I will leave an agent of mine at the Darkhollow bridge two miles from your home until sundown tomorrow. If you wish to fulfill the trade, meet him there, unarmed and garbed in clothing I have left upon your bottom stair. If and when you arrive, you will allow him to bind your hands, and follow him. Any attempt to resist will nullify the deal.

When you arrive at my sanctum, you will be lead into the main chamber. After you have been unbound, you must walk to the center of them room, face me and remove your clothes. Every stitch.

Anna could hardly believe what she was reading; her hands were shaking and she felt dizzy.

When you have bared yourself to me, you will walk to my throne, kneel at my feet, and pledge your submission to me by sucking my cock. By his act, I will know you accept our deal, and I will allow your sister to leave freely.

For such a honorable and fearsome warrior, I feel this is an appropriate deal, given the history between us. A woman who openly defied me, or her lovely, innocent sister? For tomorrow night, I will enjoy either your sister, or hopefully, and more likely, you.

I eagerly await your humiliation.

Lord Daran Ravenblood

Anna couldn't breathe, couldn't think. She felt nauseated, and moments later she was heaving her guts out onto the floor of her cold house. This was a nightmare, she thought, it HAD to be. But the pain and terror in her chest wouldn't lessen, she wouldn't wake up. And in the bottom of her heart, she knew she could not let her sister suffer such a fate. Tears poured from her emerald eyes, streaming down her face, and a feeling of black despair engulfed her. A slave...tomorrow, she would be a slave to the most horrible man she had ever known. Try as she did to avoid it, her head was flooded with thoughts of her bleak future: chained and gagged, her lovely body flogged by whips, slashed by blades; raped, sodomized, tortured, mutilated, she had seen the fate of his slaves, when she had wiped out one compound after another, their broken and bleeding bodies, the terrified faces, bound to horrifying devices.

And completing this nightmare vision was the knowledge that she would have to walk willingly into the cage. To stride purposefully to her fate, and utterly debase and humiliate herself in front of a man who thought nothing of blackest evil. Anna tried to gather herself, and focus on one fact.

"If I can save Tali, I'll do it," she whispered to herself. The thought of Tali free and happy helped to dull the pain of what awaited her. Quite a day, indeed. The worst day of her life, one she was sure would pale by the following evening.

--------

Anna hardly slept, so full of anxiety and despair; in spite of the sunny day, a dark shroud seemed to be all around her. At noon, she began her slow trek to the location of the bridge. She had put on the clothes the letter had specified: a tight, low-cut blouse, made of red satin, a very tight pair of black trousers, difficult to get on, a white silk chemise, loose across her large breasts, and a tiny white thong, made of rough leather. She hated every piece of this outfit, it was all meant to mock and degrade. Though she tried desperately to ignore the feeling, without a bustier, her breasts bounced freely, and her nipples continually rubbed against the smooth silk, sending little tingles through her. Worse, though, were the pleasurable sparks she got from lower. Her trousers were so tight they pushed her thong deep between the globes of her backside, and with every step her coarse thong ground against her intimate folds, arousing her quite against her will.

Quite some time had passed since her last sexual encounter, but now her increasingly aroused mind was conjuring up images of her past, memories of passionate nights and half-forgotten loves. The memory of her last lover's hard cock buried deep within her, a surge of pleasure from each thrust, was now blazing in her mind, buoyed up by the incessant rub of the horrible thong on her clitoris and labia. Just as the memory reached the moment of her climax, Anna stopped and with a deep breath and a titanic effort, drove the offending images out of her head. Steadying herself again, she moved on.

As she walked, carefully as she could to minimize the sensations, Anna couldn't help but remember the last time she had felt so completely helpless. Eight years ago, that's when it happened. The first and she had truly hoped only time she had been raped. Only sixteen years old, untried and untested by combat, soft and pretty. The memory burned bright in her mind, and refused to dissipate; the memory of being bound to the legs of a table, gagged and nude, as her rapist had indulged in her body. Unable to scream for help, or to fight back, her struggles only made him laugh, as her brutally pounded her luscious flesh, harshly slapping her buttocks until they glowed red as blood.

And worst of all, the intense pleasure she had experienced in her ordeal, a pleasure she had tried to replicate with several partners, men she trusted to bind her to a bed and use her vigorously. Men she had distanced herself from afterwards, fearing her own enthusiastic reaction to the bondage and submission. A growl escaped her throat; he had finished inside of her, and left her bound and sobbing. Hours later, she was freed by her sister, and her little baby sister had comforted her, wept with her, and hugged her until she slept. Resolve returned to Anna; she had to return the favor, as horrible as it was, she had to save Talia!

So lost in thought, she arrived at the bridge much faster than she realized, and she breathed deeply. There would be no turning back now, even if she wanted to. A large, burly man with a mask waited on the bridge; when she approached, he nodded and gestured for her to turn around. Sighing, Anna did so, and felt the cold steel click around her wrists as she was manacled. Her dread began to build again, and she felt terror surging to the front of her mind as he led her toward the lair of her enemy. An hour of walking later, they arrived at a small estate, hidden in the forest. Several men waited at the door, their faces impassive, regarding her with veiled expressions.

"Is this her?" Her guide nodded and pushed her toward the door. One of the guards opened it, revealing a deep blackness inside. Anna very nearly tried to flee at that moment, so terrified at what awaited her; only the thought of little Tali free kept her moving forward. The guards spoke amongst themselves about her upcoming "show".

"Gonna be quite the sight, this tight piece of ass strutting up to the boss. Can't say I'm not jealous of him," said the guard. The others smirked and chuckled, stealing glances at her bouncing chest and curved backside. Anna glared at the man, imagining him sliced in two.

"Keep glaring, you little whore, you'll look nice on your knees," the guard said. The other guards laughed and cast lustful gazes at her. The group turned and proceeded down a flight of stairs, each one driving fear deeper into her heart. She was a warrior, a fighter, but that would do her no good here.

"Hope you like cock, slut, 'cause that's what's on the menu for you tonight. Hell, it'll be on your menu EVERY night!" More laughs, but Anna said nothing, as she had nothing to say that wouldn't betray her fear and pain.

Finally, they came into a hall, brightly lit by many torches and fires. She gazed at the vaulted ceiling, the scattered tables and chairs, and there, past a large empty space in the center of the room, was him. Lord Ravenblood. The man she must submit to, her new master. Despite her horrible predicament, Anna turned a gaze of burning hatred upon him, so fierce she hoped he would ignite and burn right there. He regarded her with a passive face, but his eyes burned with hunger and desire. Anna's eyes burned with loathing as he beckoned for her to move forward; a moment passed as the cuffs were removed from her wrists. Slowly, deliberately, she moved to the center of the hall.

"A warm welcome to you, Anna, my lovely slave. As much as I would love to chat, I believe we have a deal to fulfill. Please begin with your footware, and proceed naturally from there." The smallest of blessings, the room was not very crowded. Only the half dozen men who brought her down, a quartet of guards and two women were in attendance. The scantiness of their clothing and blank smiling faces suggested they were hardly free women.

With the greatest effort she ever exerted, Anna bent to remove her shoes and socks, the cold ground chilling her feet. Just as a spark of courage began to blossom, it was smothered as a dozen more men entered the chamber, leering at her. Shaking slightly, and concentrating on nothing but swiftly fulfilling her task, she unclasped her trousers and started to slide them down her pale legs. Jeers and hoots erupted from the group behind her, and her face quickly reddened. Now she knew why they were so tight, to force her into this embarrassing position as she removed her clothes, presenting her firm, round buttocks to these swine. She pressed on, burning with shame. She pulled her blouse over her head, followed by her chemise, and heard a cheer to the right; several of the louts had moved to get a look at her full, luscious breasts. Anna's habitual pride in her comely body was deadened by the thought of being ogled by so many. Feigning a detachment she did not feel, and ignoring the spectators as best she could, she laid the chemise down with the remainder of her clothes, and glanced over at her enemy.

An approving grunt came from Lord Ravenblood, his eyes locked with hers and she reddened more. Now, she had but one item left: the leather thong. Breathing deeply, steeling herself, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband and slid the garment down and off. Cheers, whistles and hoots erupted from around her, as she had unconsciously bent to remove the thong and exposed her most private intimacies to the rabble behind her. Humiliation struck her every bone; she was completely nude in front of these scum with the worst part was still to come. Now that she was naked, she regretted that she had shaved herself two nights ago. Just as she hoped he wouldn't notice...

"Ah smooth and bare, I appreciate the effort, my little slave," he said. He smiled, and a howl of laughter echoed across the room and her blush darkened. "Now then...?"

Anna forced herself forward, her breasts jiggling, her buttocks quivered as she walked toward him. Her rose-pink nipples quickly hardened to solid nubs, from what she hoped was just the cool air. Fully exposed, and keenly aware of it, every step was painful. Black hatred welled up in her heart, and she breathed deeply, trying to slow her thundering heart. Finally, she stood before him, panic thrumming through her. Swallowing the last of her pride, she knelt at the monsters' feet. She slowly opened his pants and grasped his cock. Unsurprisingly, his cock was quickly hardening, and it was bigger than any she had seen in her 24 years.

He stared maliciously down at her. His enemy, the woman he hated, nude and on her knees, preparing to suck him and become his newest slave. He could not deny, though, that the sight of her degradation was merely part of the victory, appealing though it was. The longer he looked at her, the more he desired her; even now, he sensed defiance and strength in this woman. As much as he would enjoy the pleasures of her magnificent form, even more he would relish shattering her spirit, and twisting her to his will. Visions of her corruption and the pain he would soon inflict upon her filled his mind.

Opening her mouth, and letting out a gasp of sorrow, Anna took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her soft, full lips engulfed him, and she sucked more of his shaft into her mouth, coating it in her saliva as she pumped her hand up and down. Ceasing for a moment, Anna ran her tongue slowly over the underside of his hardness, up to the very tip before wrapping her lips around him again and pushing down nearly to the base. A sigh of pleasure escaped him as she began to build up speed. The men, the swine behind her had ceased calling and shouting and were presumably watching the spectacle, enjoying the sight of her kneeling at the feet of this bastard. He smiled lustfully at her, and stared down at her as she bobbed her head on his cock, her lips gliding smoothly across the hot flesh.

"I'll have you know, you'll be doing this every night. And not just for my pleasure, but for the pleasure of anyone I tell you. You will obey every command I give you, and will always address me as Master," he whispered softly to her. Her eyes brimmed with tears, and she started to speed up.

"For your first command, touch yourself, my slave." Her eyes widened in disbelief, and she slowed her pace again to look into his cold eyes. There was no latitude for misunderstanding in them, and she whimpered softly as she slipped her right hand between her shivering thighs. To her shame, she found her womanhood slick with arousal, the deepest humiliation she could imagine. She could no longer deny the truth: she was enjoying this, unwillingly but still. Her fingers found her swollen clitoris, and began to slide across her sensitive flesh, drawing a muffled moan from her cock-filled throat.

"Yes, yes that's right, work my cock, you slut. You'll do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you to do it. And if you disobey me, well, I think we both know what you can expect in that regard," he said. Anna's heart almost stopped, her head again flooding with images of the horrors of which she knew he was capable. Her arousal was building, her thighs slick with her cunt juices, and she buried her fingers between the folds of her womanhood, her hips bucking slightly. Her head was reeling, and her breath rapid, causing her breasts to shake and bounce, an erotic sight for her audience.

Desperate to finish, her pace quickened, frantically sucking, pumping his shaft before taking in as much of him as she could. Anna sucked him vigorously, her tongue playing across every inch of his shaft even as she drove her fingers deep, grinding her cunt ever closer to climax. Her body was flushed with shame, the indignity of her actions driving humiliation into every fiber of her being. Despite her tears, and utterly against her will, Anna continued her degrading performance. She had no choice; Tali was depending on her. And Anna would do this and more to ensure her innocent sister was free from the horrid clutches of this monster. Her pace built to a crescendo and she maintained her efforts, despite the fatigue creeping up her neck.

Suddenly, she was torn: she didn't know whether to finish him first or herself. Wracked with indecision, she glanced up at him with a hint of pleading.

"Ladies first", he said, smirking at her predicament. Anna obeyed, putting herself over the top, slamming her fingers into her cunt even as her thumb rubbed her clit. As her climax overwhelmed her mind, she realized any hope of resistance was futile; even now, she had already begun to submit to her enemy.

"One last thing. You will have the singular honor of bearing my children, soon as you have been properly conditioned to the role," he said, and groaned loudly as he erupted. Before she could remove her mouth, he pushed her down onto his cock hard, and held her there as his seed shot down her throat; the final degradation inflicted a second orgasm on her exhausted mind, her shapely body shuddering in ecstasy. Anna moaned and weakly tried to pull her mouth away, but was forced to swallow every drop. As he finished, he released her.

Anna stood, her legs trembling from her orgasm, and had barely taken one unsteady breath when she felt a cold metal ring snap about her neck. A slave collar, she was collared and chained like a dog. The bindings that had held her hands earlier were also locked her arms behind her back. In a daze from her oral defilement, force masturbation, and the now stark reality of her enslavement, Anna let herself be slowly led away by the chain attached to the thick metal collar. The cheering guards barely noticeable to her, Anna's thoughts were of tonight, and each night to follow; despite herself, she shivered with mounting terror. Now her ordeal began. Before she was led from the room entirely, she gasped and tried to turn around, gagging slightly as the collar cut into her throat.

"WAIT! What about Talia?! We had a deal, let her go!" She spoke through gritted teeth, desperately. For a moment, it was almost as though she weren't completely naked, chained and helpless.

"But of course, she will be allowed to go free, do not worry about that. You really should be concerned with yourself." As Anna was led out an ominous feeling settled in her stomach. Somehow, his words did not ease her fears about her innocent little sister. Choking back a sob, and holding her head high, she walked after the man holding her chain.

12