Anna's Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top took a little longer, what with adjustable strings and all. It took her a while to figure out how to tie it. She admired herself in the mirror. The cups didn't even come close to covering her whole breast. The center front was open, with only a taut string running between the widely spaced cups.

But the first thing she -- or any lucky viewer -- would notice is how thin the fabric was, offering zero padding for her nipples. They protruded proudly, making their presence known to all. 'God -- this nipple show could get me arrested! But not likely that Jack would press charges!"

She hopped up a couple of times. 'Not much of any support going on here -- I'm really going to be bouncing!'

She fluffed her hair, put on her high-heeled sandals, made her final adjustments, then opened the door and headed for the pool. She grabbed her now-full wine glass on the way, fortifying herself with a big gulp. 'I can't believe I'm doing this. Can't wait to see his reaction.'

Jack had changed into his Speedo and was sitting in the pool, on the steps with the water up to his waist when a vision of beauty walked out of his house. He first noticed her deep blue eyes and radiant smile. Her curly blonde tresses flowed around her graceful neck. Her long, toned legs shone in the sunlight as she swiveled her hips. For the first time he saw the full size and shape of her chest. Her mountainous breasts swayed and bounced, barely constrained by her blue bikini top. The cups left her breasts exposed on the top, both sides and underneath. Her engorged nipples tented proudly upwards.

'God -- I feel so wicked strutting in front of him like this! I love feeling the girls bob and sway! Nipples are so hard.'

'Oh god -- she's perfect. Her tits are incredible.' He felt his shaft harden and lengthen as he thought of penetrating her.

She glided gracefully up to Jack and sipped her wine. "Cat got your tongue, Jack?" She was amazed at her self-confidence -- she wouldn't have dreamed of being so bold just a few days ago!

Jack didn't reply verbally. 'Let's see what she thinks about this.' Setting his glass down, he slowly stood up. He watched Anna's eyes trail down his chest as he rose from the water and widen when her gaze fell on his Speedo. His half-mast cock strained at the suit's thin fabric.

"Oh my god, Jack, you're huge," she blurted out. Her voice quivered. "It looks like part of you really likes my new bikini!" 'He's hard for me! He wants me -- wants to put that big thing inside me! I desperately want to kiss this beautiful man, and touch him, all over, touch that big bulge.'

'Going for it here.' He stepped to her, put his hands on her pretty shoulders and whispered into her ear. "Trust me -- every part of me, down to my soul, thinks you're are the most beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman on earth!" With that, he kissed her lips, softly & gently, and pulled her to him so their bodies pressed together. He felt her giant breasts flatten against his chest and abdomen. She felt his hard bulge pressing into her tummy.

Anna closed her eyes, her heart suddenly racing. She was so aroused she had trouble forming thoughts for a minute. Her heart raced. 'I'm kissing him -- another man, just like that. OMG. It just happened. Feels heavenly. Oh my. Can't let this get out of hand.' Finally, she broke the kiss and, placing her hand on his chest, gently pushed him away. His hands trailed down her sides to her hips. She placed her other hand on his chest and without even thinking she explored his muscles. Her eyes, glassy with passion, looked up into his. 'I am sooo wet, so horny. Have to at least try to stop this.'

Her heart raced. "You know I'm a married woman. You have to keep big boy down here under control." Her hands trailed down his chest and grazed over his engorged cock bulge, which surged at her touch, and then returned to his chest. 'God, he's so muscular, so hard, so strong, such a man. His bulge is so big, so hard. Want to touch him all over, let him touch me. Kitty is on fire!'

He moved his big hands to cup her ripe ass cheeks, bent down a bit and pressed her to him, massaging her globes and grinding his cock bulge against her clit, kissing her again, softly. Her arms found their way around his neck.

"Oh god!!!" She moaned as she climaxed, sharp, and hard. They held each other for a minute while she recovered. 'Oh, god, how did that happen? He's making me crazy.' "Oh, you big, bad boy Jack! What have you done to me?"

"it what you've done to me, girl." He whispered in her ear, pressing his hard bulge against her.

She abruptly pushed him away, and stood looking at him, out of breath, breasts heaving. 'Where is this going?' "We -- we shouldn't be doing that. What would Andy think?"

"Oh, I think Andy likes seeing another man attracted to you, and you attracted to another man."

Her eyes narrowed as she processed this. She looked down at Jack's hard cock, which had pulled his waistband down a good 2 inches and noticed a large wet spot. "Did you......did you....did it, um, happen for you?"

He smiled. "Almost, but no. It's precum. Trust me, you'd know it if I had."

She giggled, still starting at his turgid rod. "Does it hurt for it to be scrunched up like that in your Speedo?"

"Yes, it's kind of uncomfortable. It wants to escape!"

"Um, that would be very dangerous, Jack."

They both jumped when they heard her phone ring inside the house. "I better get that." She turned and jogged towards the house, Jack's eyes locked on her swiveling, bouncing, naked derriere and jiggling tits bouncing out on either side. 'God, I can feel him looking at me.' She turned her head to see a smiling, handsome, totally masculine man with a huge, wet bulge in his swimsuit doing exactly that!

It was Andy calling. "Hey babe!" She said, still a little out of breath.

"Hey- you ok -- you sound out of breath?"

"Oh, I just didn't have the phone right next to me and had to run to catch you." She bit her lip at this half-truth.

"So, what are you up to? Did you finish shopping?"

She walked back towards Jack, who was sitting on a chaise lounge. "Yes, all done."

"How's the rest of the day been?"

She didn't want to lie to her husband -- not right. "Well, we made another shopping stop after we talked, then stopped for lunch, then came back and worked out in Jack's home gym, and now we're out by the pool." 'Don't need to tell him Jack is about to burst out of his Speedo, my nipples are hard as rocks and my pussy is a swamp. Oh, and we just kissed and I orgasmed.'

"Oh, what other stop?"

"Well, I now have some new swimsuits so I can get rid of that old one I hate."

"Great. You said you're at Jack's pool? Are you wearing a new suit?"

"Um, yes, I am."

Andy thought. 'I should have seen this coming. She spent all day with this guy buying intimate clothing and now she's at his pool with him. I can't compete.'

"Can't wait to see it. How about texting me a pic?"

Anna hesitated. 'Can't say no to this, but he's going to freak!' "Will do!"

"Ok, I'll see you in about an hour then. Will you still be at the pool?"

Her reply sounded strangely distant. "Yes, probably, yes, so come on over."

"Ok, bye then."

"Bye, love you!" She tossed her phone on a table. Jack was checking our every inch of her incredible body.

"He wants a picture of me in my new swimsuit."

He grabbed her phone from the table. "So, let's give him one!"

"I hate having my picture taken -- especially in this bikini! Shit!"

He got close, put his hands on her shoulders and she looked up at him with anxious eyes. "It'll be ok, Anna. You just have no idea how pretty you are! The picture will be fabulous." He smiled at her.

'God, that smile of his!' She put her arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly, which caused his bulge to touch her. "Thanks, Jack -- you are my savior! But you keep poking me with that big boy down there-- what's a girl supposed to do about that?"

"I could offer several good suggestions!"

"Oh, I'm sure of that!" She gave him another kiss them pushed away, looking down at his damp, straining crotch. "So, I guess boys can get wet down there just like us girls?"

"Yes! Are you wet, Anna?"

"What do you think after that orgasm you just gave me? They both looked at the tiny front panel of her bikini. "Looks like nothing showing!" She chirped. 'Little do you know, Jack, that this was not the first but the THIRD orgasm you gave me today! Should I tell big boy that? Hmmmmm.'

Jack grabbed her phone and opened her camera app. "Ok, how about standing over by that bush on the other side of the pool?" He started the video function running and recorded her walking around the pool, following behind her, admiring her beautiful shape from behind. When she got to the bush she stopped, gave him a hands-on-hips pose and smiled nervously.

"Ok, now turn to the side." She did.

"Nice! Turn around and look at me over your shoulder." She did.

"You look great, Anna! Face me and bend over, put your hands just above your knees and smile, pretty lady!" That made her smile!

"Put your arms behind your head and move your legs apart." She gave him The Look, but did it. "Oh, Anna, you look so sexy!"

"Last one -- cross your arms in front of you and stick out your tongue!" She giggled and did it. Her arms didn't fit around her huge bust, so the effect was to balloon her breasts far out in front of her! 'I'm displaying my big tits for this man!'

"Hey -- I didn't see you pushing the button -- were you doing video?"

"Um, guilty as charged!"

"Why, you sneaky guy you!" She seized the phone and ran the video as he looked on. "Oh my god...look at me....I thought I looked fat.....but I......like it!" She beamed with pride at him.

"You look fabulous, Anna, stunning. You are gorgeous, so beautiful. You could be a bikini model."

She blushed, deeply, at Jack's compliments -- and at the thought of her modeling bikinis! "But I don't want to send him a video -- it was supposed to be just a picture."

"Got it." Jack quickly created an image of the most conservative shot. "Here you go." He handed her the phone and she sent the text.

She tossed the phone on a nearby chair. "And you, mister, need to be punished for some very bad behavior!" Before he could react, she shoved him into the pool, laughing. Jack quickly pulled himself out of the pool and gave chase. She giggled and ran around the end of the pool deck. She held her bouncing boobs with both hands and that slowed her up enough that Jack caught up, grabbed her around the waist and flung them both in the pool. She escaped his grasp and swam away. He chased her and finally caught a leg, then an arm. "Help me! I'm being attacked by a stranger with a big stick!!" She shouted, giggling -- though no one could hear.

He cornered her and pulled her close. She could see the fire in his eyes. 'I want to touch him, kiss him.'

"Going for it right now...' Jack grabbed her naked behind with both hands, she quickly wrapped her legs around him and their passion erupted. No more gentle kisses. They attacked each other's bodies, unleashing a torrent of pent-up sexual energy. His big hands explored her back, bottoms and legs. Her smaller hands reciprocated on his back, butt, chest and face. Their tongues dueled and explored.

Her big breasts were mashed between them and she rubbed them back and forth. He could feel her hard nipples dragging against his chest. Lower down, they humped their thinly-covered crotches together with unrestrained vigor. They were consumed with, and consumed by, each other for a good ten minutes before they came up for air, both panting like they had run a 10k race.

They stared into each other's eyes without speaking. Jack slid her back from him a few inches and lifted her higher, exposing her barely-covered breasts. He looked down at the twin, heaving mounds of breast flesh and looked back up to her eyes. She nodded yes to his unspoken request. 'Yes, I want him to see them and touch them -- nipples are so hard.'

At last.

Supporting her against the pool wall, he began to caress her massive breasts over her bikini cups. Each overflowed his hand, firm and heavy to lift. He quickly pulled both cups to the side, exposing her to his gaze for the first time. He stopped to marvel at every square inch. Her pretty freckles gave way to flawless, milky-white skin. Her engorged nipples stood proud and tall, begging for attention they would soon enjoy.

"Oh, god, his hands feel so good touching my girls!' She looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes, panting. "Do you like them, Jack?"

"They are the two most beautiful things on this earth, Anna."

'Oh, god, he loves my big breasts, he wants them. His hard thing is poking against me, it's so big, making me so wet.' She pulled his head down towards her chest, and Jack fondled her right breast and slowly licked her right nipple while caressing her left nipple with his hand. She moaned. Faster and faster, he fondled, licked, sucked, and then nibbled on her breasts and nipples. Down below, he was rubbing her panty-covered pussy against his barely-confined erection.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god oh god." She gasped and her eyes rolled up in her head as she was struck with a powerful orgasm. She shook and almost crushed Jack between her legs.

"I -- it -that -- was, oh god, oh god, amazing!" She pulled his head up and they kissed passionately as she came down from her climax.

"That's two," he whispered softly into her ear.

She batted her long eyelashes at him and put her nose against his. "Well, it's actually four you've given me today."

He gave her a quizzical look.

She grinned. "I had two alone at home this morning due to you, mister, at my own hand. When I woke up, and then when I came home after seeing you naked in this pool!"

Jack's cock, presently pressed through his suit against her very thinly-covered pussy, surged at the thought of her masturbating to a climax while thinking about him. She felt it and pressed her pussy against his straining bulge. "Somebody likes that picture -- I can tell!"

He grinned. "Looks like I can't hide it from you!" They kissed again as he walked them over to the steps and sat down, with her settling onto his lap.

"I'm not finished here, lady friend." He continued to love her breasts as she caressed his head and played with his dark, curly hair.

'Oh, god, his hands, his mouth, his tongue, feel so good on my tits! "God, you are sooo good at that -- I'm not used to feeling this good!"

He lifted her up with one hand and maneuvered his turgid erection 180 degrees so it was pointing towards his stomach, still covered but pushing the waistband up several inches. He let her down, his covered cock now snug against her barely-covered pussy. "Oh my god, I seem to be sitting on what feels like a really hard kitchen rolling pin!" She giggled. "Do you have a license for that weapon?"

He removed his mouth from her engorged left nipple to speak. "It's in the glove compartment, officer."

She giggled. 'God, his thing is huge, and so hard -- for me. Feels so good. It's at least twice as big as Andy's. What would It feel like inside me? Would It even fit?'

He gazed into her eyes. "I hope don't have someplace to be because I intend to spend the next several hours tending to these balloons!" She swatted him upside his head. "Hey, big boy, be careful what you call my girls!"

He smiled. "I have a confession to make."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "What?"

"I should warn you that it's entirely possible that I find you attractive and I may make a pass at you!"

She burst out laughing, swatted his head, and give him a hard, passionate kiss. "You are a rascal, Mr. Mitchell."

For a good twenty minutes Jack made the rounds, caressing, cupping, kissing and suckling her breasts, kissing her neck and her lips. 'I've died and gone to heaven. Love touching her, tasting her, looking at her. Her boobs are incredible.'

Anna caressed his head, shoulders and back as she watched him pleasuring her boobs. 'God, he's so handsome, so manly, he knows just how to love my girls. His big pole makes me so wet - I'm gushing down there. It would be so easy to just reach down, pull my panty aside and slip that huge thing inside me -- oh god!' Then they both heard the sound of a car pulling up in the Clarke's driveway. "Andy." she whispered.

He lifted her up and she stood and pulled her cups over her erect nipples. Jack swam off to see if he could get his erection under control. Andy's appearance coming down the path hastened that process, there being nothing like a woman's husband approaching to shrink a man back to normal, which for Jack was anything but.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" Anna chirped as Andy approached. She was sitting on the pool edge, so Andy got full view of her voluptuous, barely-covered body.

"Busy as usual, honey. Looks like you've had a relaxing day here in the pool. Hey, Jack." Inside, Andy fumed. 'I can believe my wife bought and is wearing such a slutty bikini - It's like she's naked! This must be this Jack Mitchell's influence."

Jack piped up. "Hey Andy. Join us?"

"I'll change and be right back." As he walked home, Andy noted that Anna seemed flushed. 'Wonder what went on in that pool today?'

Anna got out and poured herself a big glass of wine. Jack, grinning, said softly, "Um, it will be just a few minutes before I can get out of the pool."

She giggled. "Oh, why is that, big boy?" She said, clearly very proud of herself. 'I want to kiss him, touch him more, want to feel his hands, feel that hard shaft pushing against me.'

They chatted until Andy returned in shorts and t-shirt. Anna was in the pool with her wine as was Jack, very near her. "Coming in, honey?"

"No, I can't -- I have some homework to do." She walked over near him, leaning on the side of the pool to show off her cleavage to her husband. "Aw, not even If I show you my new bikini?" Emboldened by hours of sexual arousal and several glasses of wine, Anna slowly walked up the steps, the water running off her sensuously. "Do you like it, honey?"

Andy stared at his nearly naked wife. 'Good god.' "Anna, you might as well be naked!! Really, can't you wear something that covers more?"

She scowled at Andy. "Damn, Andy, you encourage me to dress more liberally and then when I do, you change your mind! Well, Jack here thinks I look great, don't you, Jack?"

"I know who's side I'm on here, for sure,' Jack thought. "Andy, your wife is an incredibly beautiful woman. She should be able to show off her femininity."

Anna looked over at Jack and looked back at her brooding husband. 'I'm so mad at Andy. Well, I'll just show him.' "So, you say I might as well be naked? Fine -- I will be then!" Right in front of Andy, she pulled off her top, her massive breasts wobbling free, her nipples hard as rocks. She bent over, pointing her beautiful derriere right at Jack, and slipped her bottom off. She wadded up the bikini up and threw it at Andy, hitting him right in the crotch, ironically.

She stood there in the twilight, naked, with her legs apart and hands on her hips, thrusting her wet, naked sex and breasts at her husband. 'Well, does this do anything for you, Andy? I'll bet it does for Jack, makes him big and hard. He's been hard for me all afternoon, pushing it against me, keeping me wet. And he loves my big breasts!'

Jack was dumbfounded -- and instantly fully aroused, his suit yet again straining to hold in his engorging cock. 'Oh god, she's perfect, oh god.'