Annatexie Pt. 04

Story Info
Finding love out west.
2.9k words
4.64
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Picnic Day was here. I went early and picked up Anna and Lily. We had breakfast at the café first. Nothin' major, just the usual. We headed to the ranch and a couple of horses. Lily road with me. Anna had already said she could manage a horse. She wasn't lyin'. We took a leisurely pace, and I showed them some of the places I work every day.

Midmorning found us at the abandon house and buildings. Lily found this particularly interesting. It was more space to run around in than she had ever seen. Anna and I took care of the horses and let them drink and eat some. We were going to be here a while. The barn was our first tour. There were some boards that needed replaced, doors to be repaired and general maintenance. Nothin' I can't handle. Despite its age, it was still a solid building.

The other outbuildings were storage and the like, all needing some care. Just time. The last was the house. Anna and I left one building to walk towards the house. I reached to take a hold of her hand.

I don't know if that surprised her or not. Anna squeezed back and moved in closer. Lily was still running full steam around the compound. This was a treat for her to have so much space. Now the house had a front porch that stretched the entire length of the house. A support beam or two would need replaced. Some shingles repaired or replaced. We went inside.

Anna's eyes began to wander. I could tell already; she was sizing the place up. The front room had a big ass stone fireplace, complete with a huge cast iron pot. I'm surprised someone hadn't made off with it. A few broken windows. Easy to fix. The walls had some kind of wallpaper. That would have to come down. Well, a lot of it was already down or coming down. The biggest thing was dust and dirt.

The kitchen was just off the main room. It still held a monstrous wood stove and oven, again, cast iron. Anna went directly to the stove. It seemed to be intact. The stove pipe would have to fixed. There were some cabinets and shelves. Also, in need of repair. It occurs to me that with a fireplace and wood stove, someone is going to chopping a lot of wood. We moved on to the bedrooms. By this time, Lily had caught up with us.

She was looking at the two bedrooms with a discerning eye.

Then she suddenly announced.

"This room is my room. When do we move in?"

This was a surprise to me and Anna. I had not spoken to Anna about this possibility. Now seemed like a good time. I ran through the whole story, trying to emphasize the amount of work to make it all livable.

Then I said something to them both, Anna, and Lily.

"I want to make this place live again. But I can't do it without you two. What do you say? Come live with me here and let's build a life together."

Anna stood there speechless.

It was Lily that spoke.

"I told you he'd figure it out Momma. When do we move in?"

Anna added.

"Okay, let's do this."

I held out both my arms and spoke.

"Come here you two."

I held both my girls tight. It was about lunch time. We sat on the front porch to eat. Cold fried chicken, southern potato salad and some fruit. While munching away, we began to discuss plans for cleaning. We would waste no time. Tomorrow we would return and begin. Anna made a list of needed items.

I made brooms from sticks and thick grass. There was one that was Lily size. We began to sweep.

We worked for a few hours and made some progress. I wanted to head back so we wouldn't be out after dark. That and Lily would need to get to bed soon. The horses were saddled, and we made our way back. Then, once the horses were cared for, we drove back into town. I was going to take Anna and Lily home.

Anna had other ideas.

"Chuck let's go to your place. If we are going to live together, we can start now. We can pick up our stuff tomorrow."

So, to my room we went. Little Lily was about wore out from the long day. I delighted in carrying her into my place. Anna got her all cleaned up and ready for bed. She went down without a hitch.

Anna and I sat on the sofa. There were some furniture items, appliances and the like we would need to buy. We would pool our funds and make it happen. Most of it would be used, and that's okay. I suggested Lily have a new bed and drawers.

Anna says.

"Well Sugar aren't you the sweetest thing?"

I was pretty certain Lily had never had her own stuff. Anna would do the shopping in her spare time. First though, I got to get the place buttoned up. That means fixin' windows. I can do that. The broken glass and then some caulking. Easy enough. I will pick up the necessary supplies before work. Tomorrow, Anna will take me to work. She can have the truck that way. Well, we should get some sleep. Anna goes to the bathroom, appears a bit later, and goes to bed with Lily. I get around and have the sofa. We have a plan of sorts.

We figure it this way. The place gets sealed up. Then we move in. We can work on things while living there. Yeah, it will be messy sometimes and we may have to all be in one room now and again. But we can do it. Once I am done with work for the day, I ride to the house. My horse is taken to the barn and cared for first. She's gonna be livin' here too. Then I get to work on the windows. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Towards evening, here comes Anna and Lily with the truck and it's loaded down. Somehow, she has a used fridge and a few sticks of furniture. Not only that, but some groceries as well. We roughly move the refrigerator inside, plug it in and it works. I've got some more work to do on the windows. The bedrooms should be first. Anna does some more cleaning. I think we can be out here by the weekend. Saturday will be our big day. The stuff in my room will come out here. Anna and Lily don't have much except for their clothes. It's late by the time we head back into town. Lily has been passed out for some time. Tomorrow, we both work and then we'll do this all over again.

Friday night had us ready for Saturday. My room would be emptied, clothes and all. Then Anna's and Lily's things loaded. We would spend our first night as a family in the house. Livin' out in the middle of nowhere has attractions and disadvantages. It's quiet and all that. But if you don't have what you need, you have to learn to do without it or make a long trip into town. This can be both time consuming and expense if it happens too often. So planning is needed. But I think we have a good start.

We all got up early Saturday morning for breakfast. Once this was done, we went to my place. The few pieces of furniture that belonged to me went first. Then my clothes and other belongings. The room was empty, and I dropped off the keys. It took less time for Anna and Lily's things. There was a brief stop for more groceries. Then we left town.

We were very excited to be doing this. Lily was happy as this would be her first "house" to live in. The groceries were first, then the clothes. We didn't have Lily's bed yet, so the three of us would be in mine for a while. We would make it work. If we were going to have any TV reception, I was going to have to put up an antenna. Maybe later. An old radio would have to be our entertainment. It took some time, but everything was unloaded and in a place. Still, lots of work to do on the house and buildings. There would be wood to chop for the coming cold months. I will need an ax. Perhaps there was one in an outbuilding? I'll look tomorrow.

We watched the sunset from the porch. It was amazing to view. The first of many I hoped. It had been a long and busy day. The sinking sun had Little Lily's eyes close with it. Anna changed her into pajamas and tucked into the middle of my bed. No, that's not right. It was our bed now. Anna and I went back out to the porch. The sky was ablaze with reds, oranges, and yellows. Stars were beginning to twinkle in the eastern sky. The moon would be up soon. Anna decided to slip into my lap. I forgot about the spreading darkness and colored sunset. Something better was in view now. Anna's mouth covered mine with a deep searching kiss. My hands began to circle her body in a tight embrace.

Anna's breath was coming short and fast. She was gettin' worked up. I had to adjust my position as I was gettin' worked up too.

"Take my bra off." Anna said.

I reached underneath her tank top. It was one of them bandeau types with hooks. Well, I have to say I'm a little out of practice. Anna just laughed until I finally got it undone and let her girls out to play. That piece of underwear fell to the porch floor. My hands moved to embrace Anna's warm and soft globes. Meanwhile, she kissed and bit my neck and ear lobe. Her hot breath filling my ear.

Anna's nipples hardened in my hands and were plainly visible in the moonlight as they pushed out against the fabric of her top. Anna's open mouth covered mine and her tongue was an invading army that conquered each corner of my vocal cavity. Her breath and my breath were one and the same. Anna began to claw at my back, trying to remove my shirt. I was ready to tear hers clean off and expose the breasts.

"Come on." I speak.

"Let's go to the barn."

Anna answers.

"I'll check on Lily and grab a blanket."

She darts inside. There through the door, I can see Anna quietly look at Little Lily. She stands there for several moments. I don't blame her; I would have as well. Anna silently picks up a blanket and heads back to me. The door is softly closed, and we tiptoe off the porch. Once our feet hit the ground, we run hand in hand towards the barn. The barn door is left ajar. We climb into the haymow. Anna spreads the blanket then leans against an aged beam to remove her boots. I can see her girls jiggling in the moonlight.

While she is doing that, my shirt and boots come off as well. Then we come together in a collision of arms and lips. My hands find their way down to her nice round ass and squeeze. Anna pulls off her shirt and our naked chests rub. Those hard nipples scraping on me. I then undo her shorts and push them down. Anna steps out of them. I don't know what color her panties are and now, I don't care. My hand goes between her thighs to find her warm and moist already. Anna undoes my belt buckle and my pants. Her hand snakes inside my shorts to find an already firming manhood.

Anna giggles and speaks.

"So, you want me?"

Yup is all I can muster now. Anna pushes her panties down to add them to the growing pile of our clothes.

Then she reclines on the blanket to say.

"Bring that big thing down here and put it in me."

Now I have learned a few things in my life. I'm not about to just jump on her bones. I want to make this great for her.

I answer.

"Well now little lady, just hold your horses. We'll get to that."

I get down on my knees and part her legs. Kisses make their way up her thighs until I arrive. I can smell her scent. Anna's outer lips and kissed and softly licked. She is beginning to bloom and swell.

"OMG Chuck, that feels amazing."

Her hands go to my head. The more I lick and suck, the more she exposes. The inner lips are now available. They swell as I suck on them. Anna moans in pleasure. Then I find her button with my mouth and couple of my fingers slide inside her. Anna's head rolls from side to side as she sighs.

"Chuck, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop and make me cum Sugar."

Like I would stop? I speed up a little and that's about all it took. Anna's back arches and she pushes her wetness further into my mouth. I continue as she cums. Then when she's done, I sit up.

Anna gets up on her elbows. I can see her grinning in the moonlight.

She speaks.

"Damn Chuck, that was amazing."

I stand and remove my pants the rest of the way. Now I'm as naked as she. I add my grin to hers and then my lips to hers as I climb over her.

I add.

"I suppose you want to get down to business now?"

Anna thinks for a few seconds.

"Nope, not just yet."

I'm confused by this.

But she says.

"On your back Chuck."

So, I do. Anna places her knees on either side of my head and lowers her already wet and pulsing pussy to my face. I know what to do. As I am doing this, Anna takes the root of my cock in one hand and begins to lick the tip. Her tongues swirls around and around. Then slowly, she begins a descent down me. It took some time, but all of me was in her mouth. Then to my surprise, her tongue darts out to lick my balls. While she does this, I continue to lick, suck, and eat her out. Anna does a gentle bounce on my head. Now Anna goes up and down on me with her mouth and hand, pumping me in the same rhythm I do her.

"You're gonna make me cum again Chuck. Don't stop."

I can feel myself reaching that point as well.

"I'm gonna cum too. "I warn her.

Anna pulls her head up to just have my tip in her mouth. Her hand then furiously pumps me. I begin to make my own moans of pleasure as ribbons of sperm exit me and enter her waiting lips. About that time, Anna becomes astonishingly wet. Her juice squirted out and all over my face. Anna cums once more while taking my seed in her mouth. Then she falls off me and brings her face next to mine.

"Damn Chuck. That was great."

I am feeling pretty good and ask.

"Should we go in now?"

"Like hell we are." Anna answers.

"We ain't done yet."

I had begun to shrink. Anna's hands and lips take my cock once more. She pumps and sucks until I'm as hard as ever. Once Anna is satisfied with my erection, she rolls to her back and speaks.

"Take me Chuck."

Her legs and spread and I slide full length into Anna. She is wet and juicy but tight as she can be. I'm resting on my arms above her. And take one of her nipples in each of her hands to play and twist.

Anna speaks.

"Put my feet on your shoulders Chuck."

I stop long enough to do this. Then I go right back inside Anna. I am deep enough that I hit her cervix.

She says breathlessly.

"Come on Chuck, go faster. Pound me hard. Make me cum again."

I can tell its gonna take me a while to cum again and I'm gonna last longer. So much the better. Anna gets her wish and good pounding from me. Her breast jiggle violently with each massive thrust I can muster. Our breath comes in ragged bursts.

"Right there Chuck, right there. Don't stop. I'm cumming again."

It is fascinating for me to watch her orgasm.

Anna speaks again.

"Come on Chuck. I want you to cum. I want your cum inside me. Let it go. Fill me up with cum."

This is a first for me and I never would have believed it possible. But with her urging, I am pumping cum inside Anna. I am exhausted now. Glad tomorrow is Sunday.

A little later, we are still on the blanket with Anna in my arms. It occurs to me we didn't use protection.

I bring this up and Anna has an answer.

"I don't want protection. I want your babies Chuck. As many as you want. We should go in now. I don't want Lily to wake up and find no one."

So, we dress and head to the house. Lily hasn't stirred one bit. Anna and I head to the bathroom to wash up. I have to peal my shorts off. They are sticky with both our fluids. Anna has the same running down her legs. That was the most intense session I have ever had. We clean up, dress, and fall into bed on either side of Lily. We didn't sleep right away. But lay there looking at each other and smiling in the darkness.